Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

+16
Momichi
TheRisingDream
Puppet
Fuzzlekins
Blaire
Dia★
kiki
Xephy
MangoSheep
Kuma-tan
SummerMirages
Onion
Roka
~AutumnZephyr~
Panchii
Dympchan
20 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 4 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Blaire Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am

"Hello everyone, this is your pilot-"

"And your co-pilot~!"

"-speaking."

A smooth-sounding male's voice and a considerably more chipper female's voice blared out of the intercoms. The male proceeded to give the speech all airline pilots do, with occasional interjections from the female. Soon after they were done, a rumble rose from the large aircraft everyone was situated in, and they were off in the sky.

Though that whole process didn't take very long, some thought it was, particularly to Blaire, the co-pilot of his great big hunk of metal. Thus why she was strolling down the aisles like a professional loiterer ther moment the stewerdesses ((sp?)) came out with their carts of drinks and peanuts.

((Previous post was lost. >:I ))

Blaire
Blaire
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Blaire Posts : 853
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 4 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am

As the plane rose into the air several more bouts of unique curses were thrown about beneath the feet of the passengers, little did they know that it was Tomeshi bouncing about, trying to find a comfortable place to sit for the flight...

Luckily Tomeshi found what he thought was the under part of a counter for sometihng in the plane, to what, who knew...

Popping up the counter daintily, he noted that it was light and thus probably had nothing on it. Sneakily he peek out from underneath it and noted it was a bathroom, which was fortunately empty... Tomeshi slowly reached out his hand to lock the door so that he could crawl out of the inner of the plane, but suddenly the door opened and Tomeshi had to duck back down into the space which he was situated in...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:03 am

Panchii squealed with glee taking pocky stick from Kuma. "Thank you cutie pie." she winked, placing the tip of the pocky into her mouth.

She turned back towards Dymp. "What you're doing is extremely admirable!" Panchii snapped the top part of the pocky and chewed it delicately. "Maybe I can help in some way!" She grinned happily.

A small cough interrupted her. The stewardess was back with her drink. She took it and began to sip.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 am

''Yay we are flying'' thought Dymp. She watched the clouds.

''I believe we didn't introduce ourselves yet?'' she said ((We didn't already right? idk xD)) ''My name is Dymp, you really think you can help me with my charity project? That would be amazing!''

She saw the girl drinking her wine. ''Can I have a soda please?'' she asked the stewerdess. The sterwerdess looked kinda angry but then she got the soda for Dymp.

((WRITERS BLOCK BUUUUH DX No inspiration.))

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerMirages Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:30 am

[*Shoots email down for not notifying me on new posts* *also kicks the email* DDDD<]

Mira looked over at the buildings becoming smaller and smaller as the plane ascends through the window, her eyes shining as she looked over the city until she saw nothing more but the sky. Right after the plane was high in the clouds, she had an ominous feeling in her chest and thought she heard something down below. The feeling only lasted a minute though.

"So many different reasons....Whether it's an exclusive spa or a charity..." She was quietly listening in on their conversation until recently. "Impressive...!"

She didn't know if this was rude, but she made a pointing gesture towards Pan and introduced her. "Her name is Pan; we just met a few moments ago~" Mira then gestured towards herself, "And my name's Mira, and I'm going on this trip because I was lucky enough to win this trip from a contest..." The young girl giggled with embarrassment.

She then looked at the little girl with the note pad and pocky. "You're going to be 14 in a few weeks?? Happy early birthday to you then--"

At that moment, her stomach growled.... Mira didn't eat anything since last night.

"Ahaha...um....may I have a pocky too??"
SummerMirages
SummerMirages
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mira Posts : 732

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/SummerMirages

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:20 am

(( i'm a bit late again ;w; but i don't think i can post any more until tomorrow.. i'm also gonna skip to the end of kiki's and xephy's posts 8D ))
(( blehh, writer's block still ;A; ))

Kiki and Xephy, Roka though, what cool names! "Thanks," she said as she opened her can and sipped.

She gasped as Kiki got soaked with the drink, wondering how that hadn't happened with hers and Xephy's. When Xephy lent Kiki his handkerchief, Roka asked, "Are you okay?"

At that point, she felt the plane move and slowly pressed herself into her seat. Roka popped some gum in her mouth, hoping that her ears wouldn't get bubbles while the plane took off. She offered some gum to Kiki and Xephy, "Would you guys like some?"
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 pm

(Stupid timezones OTL...Now there is a lot to reply to.)

(@Mango) "NO!The drawing was NOT fine!"Kuma growled. NOw, she chewed her Pockey faster while pouting.Still staring at him down at his seat, Kuma noticed that they were already in the air. Kuma laughed. "There was nothing wrong with your face. Its just that--you listen to Choucho?" she laughed as she giggled on. Since the plane was going upwards and kuma didnt put on her seatbelt, she fell backwards and landed on the chair behind her on someone's (idek who) lap..."O-Ow..."she grumbled in pain while rubbing her head,"Sorry..um...idek your name."

(@Panchii+Dymp)"C-cutie pie?" she whispered out as she pouted again,"Im a cutie pie?"Kuma turned and looked to Dymp who was asking for soda and was almost rudely rejected. She laughed at such a fact. Kuma stook her hand in a pocket of her loose hoodie. A small green phone was pulled out and with just a button, it was turned on. "Guys!!Hey here," she smiled as she motioned for Dymp and the other woman she didnt know to look her way,"say cheese!" They looked forward too her and smiled. Kuma liked taking pictures with her cellphone and "catch" memories. Now,finally, one of her first was caught at that moment.

(@Mira)Kuma turned to the new stranger. "Ah--!Thank you miss--?"she didnt know her name so she stopped at that point. Also realizing she had asked for pockey, Kuma turned down to her diminishing Pockey box. Though, she wasnt at all reluctant to give her any. Kuma picked up a stick and handed her the pockey with no regret. It was always a pleasure for her to give.

Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 am

"that's 3 accidents in one day..." she mumbled. Xephy and Roka looked really shocked at her. Xephy took out his handkerchief and gave it out to her. Both of them ask, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry these things happen all the time to me. No sweat. Though I'm not exactly sure why my can was the only one that went bursting. Oh well"

As the plane started to move, kiki realized that she has to go back to her seat and "sit properly". Roka offered some gum to kiki and Xephy

"Would you like some?" she said.

"Sure. Thanks! But I need to sit properly now. It'll be a little dangerous if I keep standing up like this." Kiki said.

So as was about to sit on her seat, her stomach felt a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. "oh..no.." she whispered to herself.

"sorry guys I'll be right back"

As she darted towards the bathroom, her stomach felt worse. She ran as fast as she could to the bathroom.

"Whew, safe at last"

Just as soon as she was about to go potty, she heard some noises coming from the counter..

"Who's there?" she yelled.

(OWH TOMESSSHIII YOU PEEPING TOM *SHOT*)
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:26 am

((Oh dear what a predicament X3 ))

Tomeshi tried to be quiet as the person went about their duties, but unfortunately, the plane would not have it and rolled about in some turbulence, as if to spite Tomeshi... Tomeshi fell down the inner workings or the plane, not so silently curing on the way down about 10 feet...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 am

When the plane started moving, Roka offered some gum. Xephy, however, stopped chewing gum years ago, so he politely declined. "There are other ways to clear my ears anyway," he thought. He fastened his seat belt a bit tighter and rested on the chair.

When the plane was about to take off, Kiki suddenly said that she'll "be right back." She immediately rushed to the toilet and slammed the door.

"Well...when you need to go..." Xephy said with a slight laugh.

Xephy heard something. A noise that seemed like someone fell.

"Did you hear something?" he asked some pasangers. "Must be my head," he thought. And with that, he went back to relaxing on his chair.
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:12 am

Kiki kept staring at that counter for a long long time. She decided to open the counter to see if anyone was there. But she carried pepper spray with her just in case..

"HELLO IS ANYONE DOWN THERE?" she yelled. As soon as she yelled she realized that she has to "lower her voice" to not disturb the other passengers.

She decided to check again but this time she whispered very loudly, "IS ANYONE DOWN THERE? DON'T WORRY I WON'T HURT YOU!"

"gaah..I really need to pee now..." she said to herself.

Kiki wanted to go so badly but she can't with someone down there looking. She decided to hold it in just a little longer. Kiki is known to have BLADDERS OF STEEL, which means she can hold for more than 2 hours.

"If I can wait, then I can wait..."

She ran out of the bathroom and went to her seat quickly. Her legs were shaking like crazy and she looked a little pale. Xephy and Roka were staring at her and asked what's wrong.

"Aahh erm..you see I heard this thumping noise in the bathroom so I couldn- umm..nevermind, nothing happened."'

"yargh..I hope I can last for long" she thought to herself.

kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaire Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 am

"Hello, missus~", Blaire waltzed over to the young woman who had just ran from the bathroom back to her seat. Even though she had just exited, she wasn't looking very good, and those legs of hers were shaking like Latvia from Hetalia.

"Is there a problem, my dear?", she asked with a light grin.

"Contrary to popular belief, the flushing monster only shows up occasionally, and not on day flights like this." she informed the passenger with a knowing nod. This plane was (partly) in her care, which meant that she had a duty to uphold, with both the machine, and it's passengers.
Blaire
Blaire
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:11 am

After climbing back up the inner workings, Tomeshi carefully peer out of the counter to see if anyone was still around. Then twice as quick as the time before, Tomehshi clicked the lock on the door shut and got out of the counter... "Unyaa... That was a scary ordeal..." Tomeshi thought to himself..

After sitting in the stall for what must have been about an hour, Tomeshi crept out of the room and loooked around (not suspicious at all~ ;3 ), Noting that there was plenty of room in first class (as usual? ) he made his way towards second class. Tomeshi looked around for an empty seat, as he had noted everyone was probably sitting down because there was nobody in the bathrooms and it was pretty late...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:44 pm

@Kuma: "I-I'm sorry" he mumbled quickly as Kuma continued to stare. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything about the drawing OTL" he thought to himself. "There was nothing wrong with your face. Its just that--you listen to Choucho?" she laughed as she giggled on. Mango just nodded as an answer to the question because he didn't want to say anything else that might make her upset. She then pulled out her cellphone and took a picture of Panchii and Dymp but right after that she fell backwards onto the seat next to Mango. Luckily, Mango had placed Makubear onto that seat a few minutes before the plane actually took off. "Kuma are you alright D:?" he asked as he helped her get up.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:10 pm

"No!Its okay,"she laughed,"Im no wehere near upset about that." As she rubbed her head from her fall, she thanked him for helping her get up again. "Ah-O-ow..,"Kuma pouted," Crying Another headache." The plane progressed on and afor about 10 minutes, Kuma sat there rubbing her head while staring at the window(yes, i have the window seat). She finally realized she was sitting next to Mango, but it was already too late to change her seat. "A-Ah!Sorry!"She apologized. Kuma took Makubear from underneath her and cuddled him, still pouting. She looked at Dymp for a moment, and asked, "Uh..Hey Dymp....Can you get my bag from over there on the floor?"she asked. And Dymp gave the light bag with no problem. Kuma took out another Pockey stick and started nibbling on it also looking at whatever texts she got on her phone. She laughed. It was a text from someone special to her.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerMirages Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

"Well, this is embarrassing..." Mira muttered quietly to herself. She rudely and suddenly asked for pocky from a stranger.

"Er...My name's Mira! Nice to meet you!" She then noticed that Kuma was rubbing her head and then got her cell phone. "Hmmm? Are you okay??"
SummerMirages
SummerMirages
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:00 pm

"That's good to hear ^^" Mango replied as Kuma took out her cellphone and read a message that she had just gotten. "Aren't you supposed to turn off cell phones during the flight though?" he asked as he rummaged through his bag for his PSP. "Hm.....now where did I put it.....must finish editing that From Y to Y video on Project Diva 2....." he muttered as he searched.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:08 am

Panchii watched Kuma receive a message on her phone and immediately freaked out.

"OLIVER!" She yelled shrilly. "OLIVER!! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME! ITS A CONSPIRACY!" Panchii began hyperventilating, her eyes wide. "I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO FIRST CLASS AT LEAST I'D HAVE DIED IN STYLE" She rocked back and forth struggling to breathe.

Oliver looked over from his seat a few rows forward at his lady, rolled his eyes and sighed.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerMirages Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 am

!!!!

It was pretty hard to ignore Pan's sudden panic attack. Despite only meeting her a few moments ago, Mira found it strange that someone that looked refined (and rather cheerful) would suddenly freak out like that. Of course, this worried Mira, but she didn't know what to do. She looked over to Pan ((ooc: We're sitting next to each other, right??)).

"Er...Pan? A-Are you alright??" Mira then tried to reach out to Pan and shake her out of her panic attack.
SummerMirages
SummerMirages
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Roka was worried that there was really something wrong, and Kiki just wouldn't say anything. "Hey, if there is anything, just tell us, we're all friends now!" she said with a grin.

A few moments later, a woman walked over to Kiki and asked her is there was anything wrong. When she explained about the "flushing monster", Roka couldn't help but start laughing. To her, all these kinds of "monsters" were childish beliefs, and Roka wasn't going to fall for anything. Stopping abruptly, she finally realized that laughing might offend Kiki or the lady. Roka looked out the window again and started dozing off.
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:05 pm

(@Mira)
"A-ah...excuse me, that was---"she paused to think of an appropriate word to use without cursing as she finally came up with,"uncalled for.But yes, im ok.Its a pleasure to meet you,Mira.(XDD aaah im use to mira being me..OTL)" Neverthelesss she just pouted and handed her a pockey anyway(If you were talking to me).
(@Mango)
Kuma turned to Mango, who was searching for his psp in his bag. She replied to him,"A-ah!!Oh really? Im sorry!" After looking at her phone for one more time, she turned it off and it played the unvoiced tune of "Melt." Mango finally had found his psp and Kuma watched him with curiosity. "Hmnngg...The voices in there....They sound soo much better than mine,"she thought out loud. Upon noticing that, Kuma rushed to her mouth covering it. shy She turned with that expression to out the window looking down on the clouds wishing she could be there."H-Hey,Mango...Why do they call you that?"She asked to cover her embarrasedment.
(@Panchii)
As a sudden shock, she head a scream so terrifying, it made Kuma jump. Looking at the rich woman,Panchii, she believed her name to be(i think.)Kuma tried to calm her down. "HEYHEY!!"she yelled in a slightly calming manner Puppy Eyes ,"STOP!!Its just a message from my friend if you were worried about that!He just wished me a happy safe trip. And then told me a small inside joke. Here look see!" Kuma turned her phone on again and it rang a samll unvoiced tune of 'Ur-style' this time. Opening the "messages" folder, she went to the text she recently received and showed it to Panchii to calm her down. "There,"She whispered in a soothing way,"Look, its just a text.No evil plan to kill you." Panchii calmed down. It was until then,Kuma finally sighed in relief.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:41 pm

As Mira tried to shake her Panchii edged into the worried girl and away from the phone being held in their direction. She dropped her head forward cowering underneath her hands.

Oliver walked over to Kuma and smiled kindly down at her. "Apologies young Lady. My Mistress is a paranoid and slightly nervous flier. She's convinced a mobile phone will crash the plan and ultimately lead to our untimely deaths." He shook his head grimly. "Please don't mind her at all."

He made his way over to where Mira was still trying to shake the panicked Panchii. Gently he touched Mira's shoulder. "Thank you for your concern. Please allow me."

Oliver began his attempt at soothing the distressed Panchii.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaire Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Catching a bit of the screaming spectacle, Blaire chuckled, patting the head of the passenger she had been talking to, she grinned and jogged over to the lady and what sounded like her manservant. Of course, that name was a bit of a stretch, and he was probably just her chaperone, but 'manservant' seemed to be a good word to call him, and Blaire liked it.

She wouldn't mind having one either.

"Is the lady alright?", Blaire asked lightly, "We have warm pillows and blankets, if she needs them."

She would have offered warm milk as well, but such things were usually given to younger children, and most others would have been offended.
Blaire
Blaire
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:00 pm

(@Panchii)
"A-Ah--ok,"she agreed.It turns out, she was just nervous. Kuma smiled softly at the fact she was scared but it just occurred to her she was scared too. Kuma started shaking in her seat thinking of what would happened if they crashed. The thought of it chilled her to the bone. Kuma turned pale and when she tried to raise her hand for a blanket, she shook too much to hold it up. "G-great,"She stuttered,"I-i-i-Im sc-car-red n-n-now.."
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 pm

@Kuma: "I'm sure your alot better than me when it comes to singing~" he said as he turned off his PSP. But she quickly turned and glanced out the window instead and asked about something outside. "Hm...I believe thats just a regular mountain" he said with a puzzled expression. Mango quickly turned around and realized someone had a panic attack because he didn't hear anything since his headphones had blocked out sound. "Maybe you should lend her Makubear? That might help?," he suggested to Kuma. But as he asked, he saw her shaking in her seat and apparently she was afraid also. "Kuma you feeling ok?" Mango asked while feeling her forehead in-case she might've been sick. He decided it was best to give her his blanket since that might help, even if it's only a little. "Here" he said as he handed his blanket over.

(SORRY WALL OF TEXT)

MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next