Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

+16
Momichi
TheRisingDream
Puppet
Fuzzlekins
Blaire
Dia★
kiki
Xephy
MangoSheep
Kuma-tan
SummerMirages
Onion
Roka
~AutumnZephyr~
Panchii
Dympchan
20 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 8 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by MangoSheep Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Kuma's face turned red as she began to feel embarrassed and she playfully punched Mango's shoulder. "Aww shut up Mango," she yelled at him and looked away. Without intentionally meaning to, she muttered out loud in her anger,"I hope you get lost. And I never wouldve brung you to the festival anyway." After hearing that, Mango's expression went from Happy -> Shocked ! Mango suddenly begin to whisper because he didn't want other people to hear "Festival? Are you referring to -that- festival? Because if you are I got invited too~."

Then Kuma began digging through her bag for something and suddenly she shoved her face into it. ARE?OH NO!"she boomed into her bag! Mango flinched slightly because this was so unexpected. "K-Kuma is everything alright? he asked nervously while poking her arm.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 8 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yeah im going to the festival,"she angrily muttered sub-conciously. Kuma really didnt realize he said anything about the festival. She stared at Mango for a long minute and a half before noticing anything. "AH!!"she yelled,covering her mouth noticing she was too loud then continuosly speaking with a quiet whisper,"Ahh uhh ohh.....the festival...Hmnggpphhh then tough luck then. Im not showing you the way there. Even if you did know, i wouldnt care." Kuma was still only a tad bit annoyed at the 'sunscreen bit.' are you serious? Although, her expression lightened up from that to '_')~o(Puhhaaa) in a short while.

"Its alright Mango," she told him noticing she really didnt reply back to his question. Kuma pulled out a ''bathing suit'' from her bag. "This is the problem....thats all," she sighed. Kuma realized Mango still had a few snacks in his bag,so Kuma asked for some because it seemed like most people ate all her Pockey. "Phuuu,"she sighed and asked,"Mango, do you have 10$?" Kuma was planning to buy another swimming instrument(lol) to wear later. After all, swimming is one of her favorite things to do.

(..............................LATE....sorry...)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 pm

(( ... ))

Listening to Kuma and Mango, Roka heard them talking about a festival. Maybe they're talking about the same music festival that I'm going to? she thought. After a few seconds, she chuckled to herself and shook her head, Nah, I'm sure they're not.

Roka then thought that she should get back to her seat soon, since she had been gone for a while already. "Well, I'm gonna head back. Hope I'll see you guys some other time!" she waved, standing up and walking towards her seat. Xephy was still there, sleeping.

Once she sat down, Roka's eyes suddenly felt heavy. Huh? I wasn't this tired a moment ago, she thought. Ah well, I'll take a small nap anyways. Roka propped her arm up on the armrest, resting her chin on her palm, eyes slowly closing.
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:20 pm

As Kuma began to whisper back about how she wasn't going to show him the way, Mango said back with a smile "But I do know how to get there~ So maybe I'll be guiding YOU there." He patted her head as he said this and then Kuma began to dig through her bag once again.

"This is the problem....thats all," she sighed as she pulled out a "bathing suit. "Sure I don't mind lending you $10" he said as he pulled out his wallet and handed Kuma a bill. "Your going to pay that back.......right?" he asked with this expression are you serious?

As Roka left back to her seat, Mango waved and replied back "See you around Roka. ^^" Then he handed Kuma his backpack because she wanted a snack. As she was digging through it he just sat there and watched while resting his chin on his palm.

(No worries LOL)
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 pm

"What do you mean you'll be leading ME there!??!"Kuma asked with a bag of potato chips she grabbed with her teeth. She ruffled her patted hair back to its normal fluffy and messed up state.

Looking at his wallet, Kuma looked at him Shiny . "Puhuhuuuu,"she giggled,"who said anything about giving back money?" Kuma laughed holding the 10 dollar bill in her hands. "I might not be able to pay you back with money Sweat ,but ill pay with my body?"(LMAO stupid mangas.XDD they make me crack up.)she teased. Knowing she just said something really awkward, she tried to cover up once again."Im kidding. Unless you'd want me a servant or something.Im sure you dont,"she reassured him,thoush crossing her fingers hoping he really wouldnt do that.

"Roka~!!Youll come to see me later right?"Kuma asked as Roka nodded and went back to where she was before. "Hey Maaanggooooo," Kuma sai out of nowhere." Who's this?"she asked out of nowhere pulling out a picture of a lady.

(/Heyyyy im boredddd...)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:53 pm

"Why of course I'll be leading you there because you'll probably slip on some more coffee and you'll get lost" he teased while zipping up his bag since Kuma had taken a bag of chips.

"Puhuhuuuu,"she giggled,"who said anything about giving back money?" Kuma laughed holding the 10 dollar bill in her hands. "I might not be able to pay you back with money ,but ill pay with my body?" she teased. She then quickly said "Im kidding. Unless you'd want me a servant or something.Im sure you dont," Mango was half shocked that Kuma would say something like that because it seemed so out of character even if it was just a joke. "O-Of course not! The very idea of a servant isn't very fun anyways xD!" he replied back.

Kuma then pulled a picture out of Mango's back pack. "Hey Maaanggooooo," Kuma said out of nowhere." Who's this?" Mango shuffled nervously, "I erm....didn't think I still had that picture, but I'm sure you can put the pieces together"
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 pm

A quiet yell came from next to Roka... Tomeshi had returned to his seat after the incident in the aisle (which we never resolved... =/ ). His yell was because he had turned on his 3d GPS, and had noted that the plane was almost 15 minutes behind schedule.
"Oh dear! Oh dear!! This is bad unyuu...." sobbed Tomeshi, "Tomeshi is going to be late if this continues, and they won't be happy at all unyuuuu..."
Tomeshi frantically looked around and got up from his seat and tried to scuttle towards the aisle, but ran into a boy and a girl, quite literally.
"Unyaaa!" Tomeshi exclaimed as he fell backwards, upon looking up at his impediment, he noted it was the same couple he had run into earlier...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 pm

"PYUUUUUUUUUUUU!!"Kuma yelled as she punched Mango's shoulder as hard as she can. Her face was almost completely red and her hands were warm and trembling. The moment of complete embarrassment he had made her recall "lit her fuse" and she exploded." MANGO, Quit it!" she yelled. All the surrounding rows of passengers heard her. Kuma didn’t care. She looked to the window muttering under her breath a few curses or two then settled down.

Remembering the photo she had taken out and the words she said about paying with her body, Kuma smiled. "I was just kidding you know," she whispered, intending the words to apologize for her "unappropriate'' use of words.

"Hmnnggg," Kuma mumbled as she twisted her lips in thought thinking about who it was. "It kinda looks....you are probably the same age at her this time...so she must be," Kuma paused and her face lit up smiling ear to ear," she must be your mom!" She laughed hard at the joke as her eyes almost teared from the laughter. "Just kidding~" Kuma sang playfully as her face tried to go serious again but failed. "Really, who is she? Your sister? Best friend? Or--"she paused, gasping," Your wife? Woah....married..at like...16.....weird...-clicks tongue- Tsktsktsk...Shame on you." After a while of pointless inside jokes and making fun of whatever, Kuma went serious and asked him, "Who is she really?"
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Shocked! Kuma suddenly punched back quite hard and yelled quite loudly " MANGO, Quit it!"Mango then rubbed his arm as Kuma turned towards the window for a bit as she calmed down. "That one actually kinda hurt....." he thought to himself as Kuma settled down and turned back around.

Her attention then wandered back to the picture she was holding in her hands. She thought hard but ended up saying "It kinda looks....you are probably the same age at her this time...so she must be your mom"! Mango's expression quickly changed to are you serious? as she laughed to herself. "Mhm......very funny" he said as he rubbed his sleeve into her face. Kuma sang playfully as her face tried to go serious again but failed. "Really, who is she? Your sister? Best friend? Or--"she paused, gasping," Your wife? Woah....married..at like...16.....weird...-clicks tongue- Tsktsktsk...Shame on you." After a while of pointless inside jokes and making fun of whatever, Kuma went serious and asked him, "Who is she really?"(copypasta makes life easier x'D) Mango stared at the picture for a second before turning back to Kuma and saying, "well she was just a good childhood friend who I lost contact with, and I haven't seen her since because her family moved away." He then took out his iPod again and turned it on. "We should be there soon so I guess some music would be nice, don't you think~?" he said as he offered Kuma an earphone.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuri Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:18 am

A little flute play was heard at a corner of the airport. There, a girl stood alone, a young girl, 11 or 12, seemed gloomy. She had black hair and pale skin, her red eyes looked around in a nervous feeling. This was the first adventure she had, since she never felt the world outside after her home.
She looked at her luggage - all strange knick-knacks after everything she needed. She stopped blowing her flute and kept it. She closed her luggage and went out. She walked slowly, her two feet trembled as she had her steps. And suddenly, she heard someone saying hello to her. She looked at the guy and looked at the floor in shy. As he asked about her, she replied in fear," I'm Chi-Yuki." Yes, in fear, so fear that she decided not to tell her real name at all.

Last edited by Yuuri on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was wrong. I shouldn't have written about someone. I'm sorry.)
Yuuri
Yuuri

Singing Alias : Yuuki Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Tomeshi quietly scuttled away unnoticed and sacmpered quickly to the pilot's cabin, in the hopes of somehow speeding up the journey to there destination..
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuri Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 pm

' I may not tell everyone that I'm Yuuki.' She said in her heart, which was as cold as ice. Yes, ice heart, which didn't want to tell the truth, which didn't realize who did she mention as her name. Many people knew her with different names, so many that she forgot how did they call her.
For many years, she was locked in her own room, in darkness, which made her dark as well. Her days were used to be spent by listening people's gossip, as soon as they knew her, they usually give signs of dislike, hate... Those painful words struck her heart, making her a figure with deep spite, envy, loneliness. And that day, she escaped, running to the airport to fly to another country, where she thought no one she knew will see her, and she was wrong.
" Chi?" The guy asked.
" Yes. Chi(赤)" Yuuki replied," Chinese."
" Then, what about Yuki? That's Japanese."
" I like that name, M-Mister." Yuuki replied. Now she felt she got the hang of speaking. (The guy is my other OC, so don't misunderstand.)
Yuuri
Yuuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 am

[Lol, may I join as well?]

Riisen made some sort of "mmmnn" noise and blinked her eyes open. With a stifled yawn, she glanced around to see her surroundings. Not like there was really much going on on a nonmoving plane, but she had fallen asleep as soon as she had sat down, and she would prefer to know her way around the plane. How long had it been? She checked her necklace-watch, noting that the plane was a bit behind schedule. Which was probably why there was a boy moving quickly down the aisle, seemingly to get to the pilot's cabin.

She had half woken up earlier on account of hearing someone yell something along the lines of "a-re" and a few cuss words, but had been too tired to keep her eyes open. A bit concerned, she scanned for the girl who had screamed. She now had a serious expression and was talking to the guy beside her, so Riisen judged that she was likely okay. She averted her eyes, hopefully quickly enough that the two hadn't caught her looking (although with her luck, who knows). But she was beginning to think she was going to be quite bored on the delayed flight.

The person sitting next to her seemed very engrossed in whatever he was reading, and she didn't think she'd be able to work up the courage to start a conversation herself, so instead she flicked her iPod on. The YTC chorus of Akahitoha started filling Riisen's ears, and before she knew it, she was singing along... and praying that her "soft" voice was quiet enough not to disturb anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuri Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 am

That was a few days ago. Now thanks to that man, she is now on a plane, to a town, which if she didn't forget the name, Tokyo. That man, he introduced her to i-Pod, Vocaloid, everything. And he asked her to go there, to Tokyo, where according to him, was a heaven to him.
She hummed a song in an almost faint voice. She listened to it from his i-Pod a day ago. He said that the song was "Sakura Ame" by Hatsune Miku.
" Miku? But there're so many people singing here."
" They are Youtube Chorus. YT Chorus for short. See? I joined here as well."
" Oh... I- I don't think I can join them."
" You are potential, how can't you?"
" I'm too young."
" It doesn't mean that you can't join."
Since then, she sang. But in a low and extremely soft voice, still inconfident. She's only ready with her flute, but not in singing. Then she frowned, didn't know what to do. The man she met melt her heart of ice. 'But no,' she said in her heart again,' I can't.'
Yuuri
Yuuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 pm

All of a sudden, or perhaps she'd been too busy playing Action Potato to notice, Riisen heard Sakura Ame, hummed in a quiet voice from somewhere ahead of her. She reached a hand over and tapped the girl's shoulder before she lost the nerve to. "Ne.... Excuse me, I'm sorry, but I kind of noticed you were singing a Halyosy song and I... um... well... anyway, you have a very nice voice. I-I'm sorry, that was random, but I..." she trailed off and murmured yet another apology before leaning back against her seat and adjusting thr medical-style mask on her face to make sure it would hide her embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 pm

(And then there was CumQuack. May I have this dance? Oh and am I the first to NOT go on a plane?)

As he looked up at the night time sky, watching the fireworks go off in the distance, CumQuack noticed that some of the fireworks produced stars everywhere he looked. It was like he was in a magical web that surrounded the sky in everlasting glory. But one of the stars blinked out, what could it mean... (And no, its not a KH Theory)

It turned out that it was an aircraft that was heading right for him. It was an aircraft he hasn't seen before in his life. It was unmanned, but why?... Soon after it came to a stop in front of him, CumQuack took a further look into it, and soon saw a space battle going on behind the curtain of stars. "What am I going to do?..." he questioned himself. The mysterious aircraft then creeped up to him. "Huh?" he said as he turned to see that the craft was hovering right next to him. "You want me to go into space?!" he asked the craft. The craft nods as if it was human. "Well, if you insist..." he finally replied.

As he steps into the middle of the aircraft and grabs the throttles, it started to ascend into the night time sky. His holiday will have to wait for another time, whats more important is that he checks out what the heck was going on in space...

(Hope Im not bum rushing this... Sad )
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Spyro/CumQuack Posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8