Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

+16
Momichi
TheRisingDream
Puppet
Fuzzlekins
Blaire
Dia★
kiki
Xephy
MangoSheep
Kuma-tan
SummerMirages
Onion
Roka
~AutumnZephyr~
Panchii
Dympchan
20 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 6 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

"Oh..Just Pockey and chips then?"she repeated slightly,"Fuu..I thought you'd have a mango or pear or anything!" Kuma smiled. Happiness "You can look at my drawing this time.Its nothing weird or anything anymore,"she answered as well. Kuma began scribbling again. "Hmng, i think..there needs to be more hair there....then..ill add a little bow,..then--"she thought again out loud as she added detail to the drawing. In the end, it was just a picture of a little girl. Kuma smiled in content knowing it wasnt such a bad picture.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 6 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by MangoSheep Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:05 pm

"I probably would've brought a mango or some fruit but I was in the mood for some junk food~"he replied as Kuma continued to draw. He couldn't help but smile at the fact that she was thinking out loud and drawing at the same time. "It was kinda cute" he thought to himself as he finally found what he was looking for. Mango then leaned over and doodled a tiny sheep on the bottom right hand corner of Kuma's notebook page with his pencil.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:30 pm

"Junk food,"Kuma answered,"us not a really good thing."And she laughed slightly before looking at him with curiosity. She said to him,"You talk out loud too much.Thank you, anyway." Kuma smiled the usual smile she always does when she looked at the small sheep at the bottom of the page. "Do you draw?"she asked him. Next to the small doodled sheep, Kuma drew an even smaller bear cub. Mango was surprised when she laughed again because she thought it looked so bad compared to his sheep. "My bear looks like...uh...a spoon Happiness ,"she joked,"And,no offense but, you sheep looks like a piece of broccoli." On top of the doodles, Kuma wrote, "The spoon and a piece of broccoli"
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Mango was slightly embarrassed so turned and looked down at his headphones which were hanging from his knee. But then Kuma was staring at the tiny sheep that he had drawn on the corner of her page and she drew a tiny bear beside it. "My bear looks like...uh...a spoon ,"she joked,"And,no offense but, you sheep looks like a piece of broccoli." she said as she wrote "The spoon and a piece of broccoli" above. "I don't mind my sheep being a piece of broccoli and your bear looks more like a grape to me" he joked back Happiness .
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Kuma laughed. "I guess so!"she joked along,"I guess it really is a grape. And oh look! Its even the same size as one." Kuma took out a small bag of grapes from her bag,and opened the bag of grapes. Then, she took out one of the smallest grapes and placed it on her doodled bear. "I was right.It is the sames ize as a real grape!"she laughed. Both laughed at their disorientated doodles. Kuma looked at Mango with a smile. "It's really nice that i met you,"she complimented,"Youre a pretty awesome person." Kuma laughed again. She put on her headphones and listened to "Ur-style" easypop mix. Then, kuma pulled out a manga called "Love Berrish" and started laughing, getting mad, and making this expression: Annoyed at some of the characters in them.

(Hey, i do that IRL OTL.)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Tomeshi was preoccupied with his thoughts of where he was goingo n this plane, that he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking at that instant. Suddenly he tripped on a foo th that had been outstretched into the aisle by its sleeping owner. "Oof!" he grunted as he fell into a boy who was watching the girl next to him as she listened to music and read a manga...

Getting up, Tomeshi turned to apologize at his accident proneness. However when he saw the scene he quickly shuffled away to avoid intruding on the awkward moment he had caused the two teens, who were now looking at eachother, blushing...

[Ohoho... Mango was pushed into Kuma... I wonder what happened? ;3 A kissu?~ ]
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Momichi Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Momichi's eyes widen in shock. She didnt get a clear look at what happen, but She did look back at Tomeshi and gave him a good thumbs up.
"what ever happened, Momichi approves" she giggled winking.

(uuuuuuuuuu what happened, what happened?!)
Momichi
Momichi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Momichi/Momo/Mi Posts : 1334

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:43 pm

As Kuma continued to joke about the tiny doodles she pulled out a small packet of grapes and used them to compare. "I didn't think you would pack a healthy snack for the trip considering you had so much Pocky earlier~" he said as he took a grape and ate it. Kuma then looked over and told him that she was glad she met him and took out a pair of headphones. As she searched her bag and found her manga Mango glanced away since he was blushing slightly. "Glad I got a chance to meet you also"he said somewhat quietly. Then Kuma started reading her manga and Mango couldn't help but take a glance at what she was reading also.

But suddenly a young boy that seemed familiar from the airport tripped and knocked Mango over. The young boy frantically apologized and ran off. But the boy had knocked Mango over onto Kuma which had stirred up quite the awkward moment. Mango then glanced up while blushing "S-Sorry" shy

(Tomeshi......you......OTL!!)
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:59 am

(( OMG I'm so sorry! I just came back from a retreat and we had no cell phones, iPods, anything ;w; ))

Xephy couldn't help but chuckle at that "monster" thing. It was kind of funny.

Suddenly, he heard Kiki call out for someone named "Tomeshi".
"I wonder who this person is..." though Xephy.

Strangely, Roka called out to him, too!
"This'll be interesting," he thought again.

Roka then said, "umm..." towards Xephy, so he turned to Roka and said, "Yes?" with a curious face.

(( Sorry if it's short! I kinda rushed it. Catching up with many things Crying ))
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:51 am

Kuma tried to hide herself in her manga facing the fact she was blushing like crazy. Its not everyday to her someone gets knocked on top of her on a plane. Kuma looked out into the window trying to avoid his gaze any longer."Well,"she said as she tried to answer his question without looking at him,"I bring healthy snacks to balance the unhealthy snacks."It was like she heard something from him just a while ago about herself,but she didnt want to bring up more awkwardness.

Kuma couldnt look at mango again. After the young boy knocked him over on herself, she couldnt face him. Though, that didnt mean she couldnt talk to him anymore. She couldnt just avoid him the rest of the time, i mean, they were bound to meet up at a hotel at their destination anyway. That thought struck up a question in her head. Not to be nosey or anything,but she was just curious. Where was he staying? But, she didnt want to be annoying so she kept quiet and continued to looked out her window.

(Tomeshi....if i have time, i will kill you.)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:36 am

(( It's okay Xephy~ ))

"I was just wondering, what were you writing in your notebook before the plane took off?" Roka asked. The even was so long ago, but she wanted to know.

Waiting for Xephy's answer, she noticed, in the corner of her eye, that Tomeshi had bumped into another boy, making him fall into a girl.

(( Mine's even shorter ;w; I have nothing else to write for the time being ;; ))
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 pm

"W-Well that sounds reasonable" he quickly said as he got up and glanced away. He wast sure she couldn't look her in the eye again for the rest of the trip without blushing or stirring up an awkward moment. Though he wanted to return things to how they were previously because it had been fun. But as he thought about this he drifted off into another nap as Kuma continued to stare out the window.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm

"Y-yeah.."she replied,but noticed he was taking a nap. "Hmn...must be tired."she thought glancing at him for just a moment before looking away in embarrasment again. Kuma sighed. She knew it couldnt be this way forever so she thought that as soon as he wakes up,she'd talk to him again. Whether or not she'd cause something awkward again was a mystery but this was her final decision. Sighing again, she returned staring out the window looking at the dark sea. It was still midday. Though, to Kuma, it felt like the middle of the night.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"Oh," Xephy replied to Roka. "Well you see, I like to keep record of things and stuff, so I write down things that happen. Like the thing that happened to that kid and the stuff that's been happening in the plane. Which reminds me..."

Xephy brought his notebook again and wrote some more. Not a lot but just a few lines. He put it back and paused for a while.

"I really like memories, you know," He said as he smiled and looked at Roka. "I don't want to forget stuff that's happened, so I write it down or take pictures sometimes. Something to look back at in the future and smile or laugh or cry about."

He chuckled. He was so lost in the things he said that, ironically, he looked like he didn't even notice all the other things happening around him.
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Mango rubbed his eyes as he woke up and glanced at his watch. "It was still just the middle of the afternoon and I only napped for about 30 mins" he thought to himself. But he then suddenly remember what had happened prior to his nap and took a quick glance at Kuma. She was still staring out the window of the plane and she looked like she was in deep thought. So Mango just stayed seated quietly because he didn't want to disturb her.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Listening to what Xephy said, Roka unconsciously said, "Aww, that's so cute!"

Realizing half a second after that she probably said something stupid, she brought her hands to her mouth and apologized. "Sorry, I'm just a sucker for things that seem nostalgic and stuff," Roka tried to smile to make up for what she had said.

Speaking of memories, she thought of her family again, and leaving them just so she could have a small vacation. I should get them things while I'm there*, Roka thought, surprised at how she didn't even think about buying presents for her family before. "I wonder when we're going to arrive to insert place here. I forgot to check how long the flight was," she thought out loud, suddenly changing the subject.

(( * there is the place. i don't know what the "place" is yet, so.. ))
(( oh, and just a heads up, roka will probably be changing subjects often because her mind if usually full of lots of stuff xD; ))

Last edited by Roka on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Tomeshi looked around the cabin. Forgetting where he had been going before he had fallen on the boy earlier... "Oh dear.." He thought some what sadly, sighing inwardly, "I guess Tomeshi will sit here..." He patted the closest open chair and sat down and laid the seat back and took a nap...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Kuma looked back at Mango noticing he was awake. She smiled at him. "Good afternoon!"She greeted. It might feel to him that she forgot all about the accident. Though in fact,that was the complete opposite. Kuma tried to shake off the incident by asking him tons of amounts of questions. "Wanna draw?"She asked with a smile. Right away, her ipod began playing "Yuuhi Saka."Kuma was surprised she hadnt deleted this yet because it really made her cry. It made her think about "the guy" she remembered back in her much younger childhood. Beginning to cry, she rished to turn her ipod off or at least to a different song. Instead,she acctidentally locked the controls and because she had by now too many tears in her eyes, she gave up.(Im just surprised she didnt think of taking her earphones off..OTL) "I cant,"she muttered,"I cant hear this again..." Through about 4 minutes as the song played,Kuma remembered the times of her younger childhood,crying. Finally,the song stopped. It was now playing "Chocolate Disco."

(LMAOOOO chocolate discooo XDD.I just haddd to mention Yuuhi Saka)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 pm

As Mango quietly sat there because he didn't want to disturb Kuma he was suddenly greeted by her as she glanced over. "Good afternoon!" she said with a smile. "I'm glad we're talking again even though it was so awkward before" he quickly thought as Kuma just asked him if he wanted to draw. "Sure but it probably won't look goo-" he stopped in mid sentence because he noticed the tears that started falling down Kuma's cheek. He quickly used his sweater sleeve to wipe away her tears. "Whats wrong?" he asked with concern written all over his face.

(Really? Chocolate Disco? xD!)
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Kuma laughed,though the small chuckles trembled."I-its the song,"she explained,"Yuuhi S-saka.Its mostly by impulse...It forces me to recall my early childhood...With...someone important to me." She foced out a smile while a tear ran down her cheek. Laughing again, her voice broke and trembled. The song was over though,and it took her a while to settle down. Finally, she took a deep breath and calmed down. "Ahh,"she sighed after a while,"Lets draw~!" Kuma laughed though somehow without a mirror knowing her eyes were red. She continued to listen to "Chocolate disco" but soon listened to "Megu megu fire endless night"

((YES REALLY. XDD i just started listening to it now..)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Mango knew this would probably bring another awkward moment but he couldn't see her like this. So he hugged her just as she suggested to draw. "I know memories like that are hard to forget......because I can relate to that song also," he said as he took out his iTouch and showed her the screen. "I was listening to it while I was napping just now so I kinda know what your going through. It's just that I've gotten quite good at hiding how I truly feel over the years" he said with a sad smile. "But yes, lets draw~" he suggested as he let go and picked up his pencil which he had left in his pocket.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:42 pm

She smiled at the hug. "Thanks,"she said to him smiling. Kuma took out a pencil. "Uh...what do you want to do, a collab?"she asked. Though, Kuma noticed he had said something sad before and by her heart,she new she had to ask about it. Kuma wondered out loud,"Hey, Mango...uh what did you mean by 'I've gotten quite good at hiding how I truly feel over the years'?" Somewhere she knew there was a scar that he hid for so long it couldnt even be "fixed" anymore. Kuma tried anyways. Forgetting about the art, she made a deal even though she knew it might not work. "Hey, Uh....ill tell you my story if you tell me yours," she offered. With a expression of failure she smiled.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:12 pm

"W-Well.....its just that someone usually ends up hurting me around Christmas every year and well......this year it kinda ended badly also," he said hesitantly. "Yuuhi S-Saka just brings back memories of all the good times I had over the summer with someone who's important to me." he continued to explain as tears started to form. "I still have the gift that I was going to give her but I don't think I'll ever get that chance now...." Mango said as he continued to fight back tears and showed Kuma his iTouch again. "It was a chorus of her favorite song which was From Y to Y that I organized with a group of friends and I was really looking forward to her reaction when she heard it...." he stuttered as he used his sleeve to cover his eyes. "S-Sorry......I promised myself I wouldn't cry again but I guess I just couldn't hold it in" he said as tears started to fall.

(Based off on true facts. Sorry I just had to get this out somewhere and this was the perfect place.)
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:11 pm

(( MANGOOOOOO ;;;;;;A;;;;; ))

Roka tried to nap again. She wasn't feeling the least bit tired, but there was nothing else to do, so sleeping was the only option for her. Upon closing her eyes, she heard crying in the midst of the passengers chatting. Wondering what was up, she excused herself and walked up the aisle, searching for the "culprit".

In a second, she saw a boy and a girl with tears in their eyes. Oh my gosh, what happened here?, Roka thought. On impulse, she ran to them and asked what was wrong. "Why are you guys crying?" she asked, surprised that the holidays would bring tears to people.
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:00 am

(I'm ok Roka D8! No need to worry!)

Mango suddenly heard a familiar voice among all the tear as he looked up to see who had asked why he was crying. "R-Roka? Is that really you? H-How come your on this plane also? he asked as he was trying to wipe away the tears that were still left on his face. "It's nothing really, so there's no need to worry," he told her as he put on a fake smile.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next