Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

+16
Momichi
TheRisingDream
Puppet
Fuzzlekins
Blaire
Dia★
kiki
Xephy
MangoSheep
Kuma-tan
SummerMirages
Onion
Roka
~AutumnZephyr~
Panchii
Dympchan
20 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Puppet Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 am

(RolePlay? Puppet wants to join! I did my homework! I read through every single page!)

Puppet glanced around at the people surrounding her, most of them seemed to be in conversation or making friends. Let's see...Pocky....Touhou...she sighed quietly, looks like all the interesting people has been taken. She looked down at her untied shoe. i'm...so not bothered to tie this..in the middle of a walkway right now... The girl then, along with her untied shoe, continued to count the seat numbers.

Seat 65....66....67....68....69...she made a small giggle, I'm too immature-WOAH.

Face...meet Floor

Puppet grimaced slightly and looked back to glare at the object that tripped her. That offending shoelace. Shoe...I hate you, I hate tripping over myself, you KNOW that YOU...YOU, she glanced in front of her and stared into a pair of shoes, her eyes travelled up slowly and met a pair of eyes.

Oh crap.

She scampered up quickly and smoothed the creases from her clothes, and gestured, "
"I'm so sorry! I got...tripped over that ...shoelace...from that..shoe, that SHOE."
Puppet made a quick bow and repeated, "I'm so sorry!"
Puppet
Puppet
Talkative

Singing Alias : Puppet Posts : 478

http://www.stringstomypuppet.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by kiki Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:47 am

kiki didn't have time to see who that was since she really needed to go the bathroom. By the time she got back, that person was gone.

"That's odd...I hope that person accepts my apology. OH SHOOT! I'm gonna miss my flight soon!"

Kiki ran as fast as she can to the plane. She couldn't afford to miss her flight or buy the tickets again. Just as soon as the plane gates were about to close she finally made it.

"Sorry I'm late...I'm sorry I caused everyone such a delay" she panted.

When she got in the plane, she saw alot of people minding their own business.

"Let's see..eenie meenie...I'LL TAKE THAT ONE!"

She quickly stole the seat next to the window. But what she didn't realize that she was actually sitting on someone who already got the window seat. Kiki was so excited to get the window seat that she actually sat on a passenger on the seat!

"AAH! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sit on you! Please forgive me!"

As soon as she moved next to the seat. That person suddenly caught her interest.

(Anybody wanna be the victim that I sat on? 8D)
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:22 am

((^The victim is probably roka since she sat next to the window? 8D))

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 am

(( ^But then, if Roka's fine with it, I'm sitting next to her. XD ))
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 am

[So Xephy got sat on too then? ;D]
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerMirages Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:09 am

[@Tomeshi: I think Kiki sat on a random person who could be Roka, and Xephy was just sitting next to Roka....so I don't think Xephy's affected?? owo;]

She looked at the man named Oliver and then back at Pan. 'Well, if it's alright with you then....' Mira took Pan's hand, and did a handshake. A flimsy, gentle handshake. "My name's Mira," she said with a small smile, "Nice to meet you, Pan! Well, let's go then...!"

The young girl once again looked back at the man named Oliver and then back at Pan as they went to the plane. And thus, they went to second class, and Mira spotted a trio of girls with pocky. Mira waved at the girl who stopped that stranger from shooting that shota adolescent boy, since she also greeted Mira and Pan from before. They took a seat in front of them.

Mira thought this would be a great time to work on her conversational skills. "So...w-what brings you in for this holiday vacation?" She asked Pan, "I mean...er...are you looking forward to it?"

'Of course people would look forward to a vacation, that should be the point of one...to have fun,'
Mira thought to herself. She always feels like she struggles with making conversations, it seems....

[Feel free to butt in on us two and answer it...I think. owo;]
[As for a vacation spot....Me thinks that we should go to....a snowy resort....since it's the Holidays....or maybe a deserted island ;w;]
SummerMirages
SummerMirages
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mira Posts : 732

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/SummerMirages

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 am

[okay, for those who don't know already... There is an offtopic thread for this RP here and so that this isnt an off topic post....]

Tomeshi found it very unconfortable in the dufflebag, so he diecided to crawl out of it an explore the cargo hold....
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:35 am

(wow. Amazing how far this thing gets to in a night.Now.....-sigh- I wonder how to put every reply into one post..)

(@mango)"Ahahah yeah~!!" she giggled,"Hey, I havent learned your name yet~!!What is it?" She looked up at him waiting for a response. As doing so, she looked back at her sketchpad trying to cover up the picture she had drawn of something relating to the song "melt" by Miku Hatsune. Frantically taking her pencil and scribbling over whatever she was doing, she sighed in failure noticing the boy was still looking at her. The picture which she seemed to be drawing was about a person looking similar to herself,and a young boy about her age with a heart next to him all under a simply drawn umbrella. Some of the lyrics to the song matched were quickly written there in sloppy handwriting also. All of which was scribbled out and the only pieces left were the writing and the heart.

(@Xephy) Then, Kuma turned back to look at the new people who were coming from the airport. It seems the plane had been delayed for about an hour now(more like 12). But as seeing familiar faces, she forgot about time for a moment and looked at an upcoming boy who "helped" her up once before back at the airport. She smiled at the thought of her actually being right about seeing everyone she saw back then at the plane. Even funnier, she thought she would meet them all because they would be all sitting near each other. Funny story that is though. Because she was right. Everyone would meet each other.(somehow)

(@Dymp) Looking back at the person sitting next to her, she said hello once again for no reason. But upon finding out her name, she introduced herself as well. "My name is Kuma...and i havent said this yet but..sorry for slipping on your coffee," she apologized. Kuma took out more pockey because she found she had almost no more being she gave some to at least 2 people today. Nevertheless, she spoke again trying to strike up a new convo. with everyone. "Ummmm...soo.....eah we're all going to (insert place here) right?"

(...............i wrote toomuch.)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzlekins Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:55 am

(@Puppet: I'mma reply to you, that okay?)

"...Neh?" Fuzzle turned around to see a girl lying on the ground. She seemed to have fallen face first into the ground. The girl began to get up quickly, brushing herself off.

"I'm so sorry! I got...tripped over that ...shoelace...from that..shoe, that SHOE." The girl bowed and apologized again.

"Hah, it's okay. We all have those moments." Fuzzle laughed. "What's your name?" She said while storing her bag.
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins
Talkative

Singing Alias : Fuzzle Posts : 445

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 pm

(( Just in case, yes Xephy, you can sit next Roka ^^ And yeah, I think Kiki sat on Roka.. because I think Roka is the only one with a window seat? ))

As Roka gazed out the window, she felt a presence beside her. She turned and saw a boy writing something before putting the notebook away. "Hey, what were you--" Roka was interrupted by a girl sitting on her.

The girl, realizing that she had sat on Roka, started apologizing. Roka giggled before forgiving her, "It's okay, people make mistakes all the time. Maybe not like sitting on a person, but really, it's fine!" By the end of her sentence, she had started laughing. The girl took Roka's mind off of her family and made her think about all the fun things that might happen on vacation. "I'm Roka, by the way," she introduced herself.
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm

"Well my name is Mango and it's nice to meet all of you" he said as Kuma quickly looked down and scribbled something out on her notepad. Noticing some words written at the side, an umbrella, and a heart he asked, "Your notepad sketch oddly reminds me of Melt by Miku, were you referring to it?."

Oddly enough, just as he asked Kuma about her drawing, Melt began playing from his iPod and he suddenly zoned out for a few seconds in deep thought as he remembered something.

(I have no one sitting beside me Crying)
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 pm

"Pocky!" Panchii squealed in delight. She looked with pleading eyes at the girls eating the snacks.

"I'm going to test out my daddy's new resort!" She stated matter of factly. "He's opened up a new exclusive spa resort and he wants me to go and test some of the things there! He also wanted me to travel first class to test out how his staff are to the flight patrons." she giggled happily. "But I guess I'll have a better understanding from here!"

As a stewardess came past, Panchii signalled her. "Stewardess some wine please!" The stewardess looked at the excited woman and raised an eyebrow. Oliver gently tapped the Stewardess's shoulder and flashed a small card at her. The stewardess jumped up straight backed and almost bowed at Panchii. "Yes Ma'am right away!" She scurried off in a hurry to cater to the request.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppet Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:43 pm

@Fuzzle (Thank you 8D I was getting worried that i'd be excluded)

Puppet blinked slowly. Well...this..stranger seems..nice
Shethen extended her hand and smiled.

"Puppet, my name is Puppet, wha'ts yours?"

Her peripheral vision caught the stewardess hurrying her way, and she leaned back quickly to avoid being knocked over again, and glanced quizzically at the excited girl that made the stewardess hurry so.

Interesting
Puppet
Puppet
Talkative

Singing Alias : Puppet Posts : 478

http://www.stringstomypuppet.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Dymp was hanging over the chair before her. ''Let's talk with them'' she said to herself in her thoughts. ''Uhaaaa~'' she said ''Your dad has a resort? That's so.. glamorous'' She was still eating pocky. ''I'm going to that island to help the poor. I collected money from sponsors and a lot of people are supporting me.'' She smiled when the thoughts of little children waving happily at her when she would give them clothes came trough her mind.

She looked at Kuma next to her. ''What are you going to do actually? So all alone, you are so still so young!'' She looked at the drawing that she was making. ''Thats a nice drawing Kuma'' Then she noticed the boy looking at her. ''How cute'' she thought.

((MANGO AND KUMA ARE KYUTE >W<))

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 pm

(@mango. You wont be so alone *w*)
"I-Its nice to meet you Mango," she smiled awrkwardly as she was trying to erase the drawing on the page."Uh-uhmm...Yeah its related to melt.Im sorry its such a bad picture though OTL," she replied that back as well. To her embarrasment, she took out another pack of pocky. A stick was pulled out and as it hanged from her mouth, she began to chew. Already, kuma was done scribbling out most of the drawings. With no use for it any longer, she put it back into her small back pack. She turned around and on her knees, stood up on the chair facing him though, not being tall enough to meet him face to face. Looking up a few inches at him she smiled and laughed at the fact she heard Melt Choucho's version blasting out of his earphones. Though, Kuma also noticed the seat next to him was empty. She knew leaving Dymp right there was just extremely rude. Though, she also knew that Mango would be alone for most of the flight. So, by instinct she took her stuffed bear and lifted up to Mango's face. "Here,"she offered,"take Makubear(Maku is my Genderbend btw XDD).You'll be less lonely."

(@Dymp) Kuma looked back at dymp for a moment and replied back,"Well, im not that young. Im turning 14 in a few weeks.I just look like im like 10." Kuma pouted as she also told her,"My parents sent me to this destination. They are away on a buisness trip and my only options were to stay with my brother or go on this trip and i chose the trip." Then she noticed she had said something about the drawing she was scribbling on a while ago. And by the way she was staring at her and Mango, Kuma could tell Dymp misunderstood something. "Uh....Dymp...stop having dirty fantasies about me and mangoI think you have got something wrong," she blurted out but in a louder voice. Kuma shrugged off though.

(@Panchii)She turned to the rich-looking person and offere her Pockey. Kuma smiled, hoping she didnt have the same thoughts Dymp had.

(OTL My reply to Panchii was so short. Dymp, you have a dirty mind--- -sigh-)

Last edited by Kuma-tan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 pm

[Can we start the flight now? ^^;; ]

Tomeshi slowly wandered about the cargo hold, stumbling here and there on bags full of gear and stuff...Finally Tomeshi found what he had been looking for, a entrance to the inner works of the plane, the crawlspace...

Tomeshi climbed into said crawlspace and began his "journey" into the inner works of the plane...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRisingDream Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:52 pm

((May I join? 8D""))

Neko wobbled down the aisle of the plane with her multiple bags. 'I don't love him enough to do this.' she thought, remembering her brother had sent her on this trip for some geography project. She looked for her seat, she saw lots of people preoccupied in their own little conversations. She sighed she wasn't a very talkative person, and this trip was going to be a looong flight.
She found her seat, way in the back. She groaned. "At least, I'm near the bathroom?" she said to herself. She placed her bags up in the cargo space and sat down. She let out a breath of relief and blared out her music.
TheRisingDream
TheRisingDream
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : AkumuNeko Posts : 771

Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/MidnightNinja7

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:01 pm

kiki was really surprised that the girl she sat on didn't get mad at all. In fact, that girl looked like she was enjoying and giggling about it.

"Ahh I'm still so sorry that I sat on you! I just got a little exciting that it's all"

That girl introduced herself. She said her name was Roka. Kiki thought Roka was such a nice name and she looked like a really nice person.

"Roka..IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ROKA! I'm kiki and it's nice to meet you! Uh..I think I said that twice..."

Then kiki felt another presence. She didn't realize that next to Roka was another person. That person seemed to be paying attention to this whole mess. Kiki suddenly started feeling a little embarrased.

"aah..erm..uhh...ahahaha..I should be finding my seat now..nice meeting with you Roka! I'll see you later!"

With that, kiki ran as fast as she could away from those two because she could save without the embarassment. There were so many people squished together to put their luggage and stuff. She didn't know where she was going.

Then without further a due, she finally found a seat. A window seat! But before she sat on it. She checked if she was going to sit on someone.

"Okay no one here"

She quickly sat there and gave a sigh of relief. The seat next to her was empty. She was really excited to see if anyone sat next to her. She took a peak at who sat behind her.

"Oh no...."

She realize that she was in front of Roka and that other boy! Roka yelled kiki's name and said hi again while the other boy next to Roka smiled at her and laughed a little. Kiki felt a little nervous about what was going to happen next...

"Oh this will be a fun trip.."

(LE GASP! PLOT TWIST 8D Anyone wanna sit next to me? 8D)
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

"No, you drawing was fine! he said quickly as Kuma put her notebook back into her backpack. But then suddenly Kuma was staring back because she was now standing on her seat by her knees. She then smiled and laughed at something but Mango wasn't sure why. "Is there's something on my face?" he asked as he quickly used the sleeves of his sweater to wipe off anything that might've been there. But as he removed his sleeves he was staring back into the beady eyes of a stuffed bear. "Here, take Makubear. You'll be less lonely." she said as she offered her plush. Mango gently picked up Makubear and smiled backed. "Thank you ^^"!

But Mango felt someone else staring at him and as he looked to the seat beside Kuma, he felt Dymp staring up at him. He could feel that Dymp had misunderstood something but he couldn't come up with anything to say. So he hid behind Makubear and slid back into his seat.
shy
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzlekins Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm

"You can call me Fuzzle!" She grinned. "So where are you sitting?" She went ahead and peeked at Puppet's ticket. "Hey, you're sitting next to me, cool!" She looked again. "...Aww, I wanted the window seat. Oh well." She shrugged and closed the overhead bin. "We should probably sit down, the plane should be leaving soon.
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins
Talkative

Singing Alias : Fuzzle Posts : 445

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:10 pm

"Hey, what were you--" Xephy heard the girl beside her say, but as he looked at her, another girl unexpectedly sat ON her. "Wha--" he said as he just stared at the two. He heard them introduce themselves. The girl that's beside him is named Roka and the new girl's name is Kiki.

"They both seem very nice," he thought.

He saw that Kiki noticed him and he saw that she was a bit embarrassed. She then excused herself and went away to look for her seat. After a few seconds, Xephy giggled at this little event.

"This is turning out to be more fun that I thought," he said out loud.

He then turned to Roka, the girl beside him. He smiled and introduced himself, "Hi there! My name's Xephy or Xeph, whichever you prefer. You're...Roka, right?" But as he said this, someone peeked from in front of them. It was Kiki! Roka said hi again while Xephy smiled even bigger.

"This is gonna be fun trip," he thought.

"Hi," he said to Kiki. "I'm Xephy. You're Kiki, yes?"
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Tomeshi was meanwhile busy still trying to find out where he was in the plane's inner workings, as he did not have a map of this model of jet...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 am

"aaah errmm...yeah I'm kiki. It's nice to meet you xephy" She tried her best to act as natural as possible. She couldn't help but realize that Xephy had a giant smile on his face which crept her out a little. He must have been giggling from that "event" that happened earlier. Kiki tried to take her mind off of that incident.

"wow I never thought I would end up sitting in front of you guys. I'm guessing fate is telling us to be good friends or something? aheehee.." she scratched her head a little.

Both Xephy and Roka started to laugh. "Well at least they forgot about what happened..eventually" she thought to herself.

She then remembered, she bought some drinks in the airport. She decided to be nice for once and share them to her new friends. Kiki never liked sharing but only just this once she decided to share.

"oh! I bought some drinks back at the airport and I think I might have had it somewhere in my bag"

She went to check her bag and found 4 drinks. She gave 2 of them to Xephy and Roka.

"Erm..it's not much but think of it as a nice-to-meet-you present. Hope you guys like it"

There was one extra in her bag but she decided to save it for the person that is going to sit next to her.

"Cheers~"

She opened the can of soda and it suddenly sprayed all over her face. She wondered why she deserved this kind of punishment.

"Just my luck..."

(anyone who sits next to me will get a can of free sodaaaa 8D)
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am

"wow I never thought I would end up sitting in front of you guys. I'm guessing fate is telling us to be good friends or something? aheehee.." Kiki said.

"I guess it is," Xephy laughed.

Kiki then gave both Xephy and Roka a drink, a "nice-to-meet-you" present she said. Xephy gladly took it and said thanks.

"Cheers~" Kiki said.

And with that, Xephy opened his can and drank from it. As he did, Kiki's drink sprayed over her face!

"Oh my god, are you okay, Kiki?" Xephy said in concern. "Here..."

He got one of his handkerchiefs and gave it to her.
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 am

Some of the passengers glanced at the ground in concern as they thought they heard a unique assortment of curse words eminating from beneath their feet...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next