Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

+16
Momichi
TheRisingDream
Puppet
Fuzzlekins
Blaire
Dia★
kiki
Xephy
MangoSheep
Kuma-tan
SummerMirages
Onion
Roka
~AutumnZephyr~
Panchii
Dympchan
20 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 5 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Kuma-tan Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 pm

"Youre probably better.For sure,"she repkied with a shakey smile and then a teared up laugh. Kuma was confuzed about what he had said about a mountain. She was thinking about clouds, after all but anyways, she noticed the blanket on her lap. "Ah--!"she yelled quietly to herself,"Is this yours?U-um..Thank you." Kuma suspected it wouldnt do as much but it was actually very affective. She found her ipod in her bag and put the headphones on. Kuma turned it into the song "Saihate" Clear's verion and laughed as she had a samll fangirl moment. Slowly, she was beginning to drift into a small nap. Her eyes were still open, and she was still smiling.

(NO, this is a wall of text)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 5 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Momichi Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Momichi sat down in the corner, sighing in defeat.
"I'm lost" She sniffed.
Just Then to her surprise she heard a very familiar tune.Curious, she made he way to the anonymous music. Momichi couldn't help but smile brightly seeing Kuma.unable to Contain her self she pounced on her older sister.
"kuma!"
Momichi
Momichi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : Momichi/Momo/Mi Posts : 1334

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:09 pm

(Momo-chan, were on a plane.....OTL)

"E-ehh??"She blurted confused,"M-mmomo-chan?" Kuma sat there annoyed she wasnt able to sleep. Though, she put upw tih whatever was going to come. Either way, it was still going to be a long trip. "A-h..Momo-chan..:she suggested,"you need to find a seat.Apparently, i cant move now because the plane..And mango's here.OTL." Kuma sighed. Oh well, as she tried to drift back to sleep.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Momichi Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Momichi hung her head in shame.
"I know," she mumbled feeling a little timid. "it's just...I cant find my seat." She pouted in annoyance. "There are too many rows and the seats look the same. How do people expect me to find my seat?"
Momichi
Momichi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:07 pm

"No need to thank me, I probably won't be needing it during the flight anyways" he replied as she took out her iPod and drifted off into a nap. Mango figured that she'd be ok so he thought it might've been a good time for a nap also. He hoped that Kuma wouldn't mind so he took 1 earphone and listened as he napped.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerMirages Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:47 pm

"O-Oh...okay..." Mira said to the chaperon, and left Pan to Oliver's care. She's still worried about Pan's condition, but her caretaker's handling it right now and she doesn't want to be a burden. Since Mira is also as anxious as Pan about the plane crashing; although, she doubts a cell phone can be the cause of it. She then put her earphones on, and started to listen to her music playlist as she has her eyes wander around again.

Mira particularly noticed a girl wandering the aisles, and wondered if she's lost. She also noticed Kuma and this one boy chatting until Kuma went to sleep. 'How cute...' Mira thought. Then her eyes went back to a very distressed Pan being comforted by the chaperon named Oliver. Once again, Mira's worried, but she hopes everything will be fine. And then she looked away to an empty screen in front of her and the other passengers as she nibbled on the pocky stick that was given from Kuma. 'I wonder what the in-flight movie is gonna be....'
SummerMirages
SummerMirages
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mira Posts : 732

https://www.youtube.com/user/SummerMirages

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Tomeshi was still standing in between second a first class cabins, looking for a good place to sit...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:38 am

kiki couldn't help but tell them. Minutes later she saw a lady coming up to her, she seemed to look like a flight attendant or something like that. She explained to them the situation.

"errmm..there there was this flushing monster thing I heard! I couldn't pee after that because I was scared so I ran out, right now I'm trying to hold it in..not for long"

Looking at the faces of Roka and the lady, she knew they couldn't take her seriously. She realised that Xephy was chuckling a little as well.

"b-but it's true! I heard it! B-but I didn't see anything"

The lady started patting Kiki's head and had a smile saying "It'll be alright". She then went to the other passengers who needed some assistance of something.

"Maybe you guys are right..maybe I was imagining it...YARGH I FEEL CRAZY!" She suddenly scratched her head like crazy.

When she sat down, she saw a boy looking very lost. When she took a closer look, she saw a similar looking face...It was Tomeshi! Kiki's face suddenly brighten and yelled his name.

"HEEY!! TOMESHI! OVER HEREEE!"

She waved her hand like crazy to him, and asked him to sat with her.

"oh! I forgot, I'm not suppose to yell like crazy here..heeehee"

kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:54 am

Oliver heard the the sound of the attendant approaching. "Is the lady alright?", she asked lightly, "We have warm pillows and blankets, if she needs them."

He smiled at the attendant. "She'll be okay. Nothing a shot of Whiskey won't cure." He turned back to his minstress, and handed her a small hipflask. "Are you ready to go back to first class yet?" He grinned slyly.

"No way." Panchii took a swig from the flask and glared at him. "I'm not gonna let you win again, you creep."

"Fine, fine." He laughed standing up straight again. "It's noisy here," He nodded towards the girl flailing and yelling for the attention of another passenger. "If you don't mind my Lady, I'm going to take my original seat now."

"Fine do what you want, you wuss." Panchii poked her tongue out watching her chaperone start towards the first class end of the plane. As he approached a small figure clad in red promptly walked into his legs. Oliver looked down, and amusedly raised an eyebrow.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 am

((OMG SO MUCH HAPPENED IM SO LATE, PAN FREAKED OUT?! Because Im so late and missed so much, let's assume my character fell asleep))

''E-eeh~ W-what's all the noise about?'' Dymp noticed that Kuma sat next to Mango and there was something wrong with Pan. ''What happened?'' she asked again ''I probably fell asleep or something while having a slow song on my iPod'' She looked at her music player, When love ends for the first time, was playing. She giggled, she always falls asleep when that's playing.

((SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN BORING INTERRUPTION LOLOl))

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:33 pm

(Kuma is asleep....what do i do?)

Kuma took a final glance at mango as he slept. With the other earbud in her right ear, they listened to 'Iroha uta',then 'Just be friends','Saihate' then about 30 min later, it was time to listen again to 'Melt.'

Its was as if you can hear Kuma giggle again in her sleep. But, perhaps that was just an illusion.

Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Mango rubbed his eyes as he woke up from his short nap to Melt which was coming from the earbud he had borrowed from Kuma. "Ugghh....these seats aren't very comfy...." he muttered as he rubbed his back. He glanced over and saw that Kuma's blanket had slipped so he picked it up and gently placed it back over her. He couldn't help but smile since she was sleeping so peacefully. "Hm.....I wonder when the food will arrive" he thought as he began playing with his headphones.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Kuma,before was shaking cold obviously because the blanket fell off her, was now warm because of mango. She moaned and slept for another 5 minutes before waking up. "H-huh?"she awakened with a confused,muffled sound,"W-where am i?" It was then she finally remembered she was going to the (insert unnamed place). Kuma looked at mango for a moment seeing that he was playing with his headphones,then she looked at the stewardess handing out food already. Kuma moaned again. "Why arent i hungry now?"she thought out loud. Though, she took the food anyways and bit only small nibbles of the food. It looks to be that Mango had a different type of food, so kuma ripped off a piece of his food and ate that as well. "Sorry.."she apologized,"just wanted to taste."
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:47 pm

"You should eat more~" Mango said to Kuma since she only nibbled slightly on the food the stewardess had provided to her. "It might've been all that Pocky she ate earlier" he thought to himself as he continued to eat. Mango then leaned over the took a tiny piece from Kuma's meal because he was interested in what her food tasted also. "Just to make it even~" he said with a smile as he ate the small piece he had taken.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Kuma turned to Mango for a moment."I can try,"Kuma answered,"but i cant guarantee that i could finish it." After all, she could never finish big meals at her peak of hunger anyways. She noticed Mango had ate a piece of her food.She didnt really care,though.Kuma actually wanted him to have it,but she figured she would eat it later if she was hungry. She smiled back at him to confirm she didnt mind and nibbled on as much as she can.

They were also passing out drinks. Kuma had asked them for an iced tea. She turned to Mango and asked,"What do you want?" Her intention was to order for both of them as a way of saying thanks for the blanket.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Momichi Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Momichi finally gave up look for her seat.They where all the same anyway so there not much of a big difference. Truthfully Momichi was more curious about what her older sister and her favorite Ice tea scented mango where up to, it was that or she was just bored.
"like a ninja Momichi, like a Ninja" she chanted a little encouragement to her self.
She got nervous as she quietly hopped form seat to seat until she pretty close to the two.
Then her little heart began to beat fiercely against her chest when she started to hear weird sound come form behind her.
"I wonder what that was."
Momichi
Momichi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:30 pm

(( OMG I'M LATE TOO DYMP 8D KINDA ANYWAYS ))
(( AND OMG HOW CUTE IS KUMA AND MANGO xD ))

Before Roka could waltz over to dreamland, she heard Kiki shouting, "HEEY!! TOMESHI! OVER HEREEE!"

Roka sat upright and looked around, spotting the boy that she was talking to earlier at the airport. "Oh my God, it's Tomeshi!" She was surprised at how they all suddenly met.

When Kiki waved for him to sit with her, Roka remembered that there were a few things she wanted to ask Tomeshi, though she couldn't exactly recall what her questions were. That made her remember her question for Xephy, before she was sat on by Kiki. She faced Xephy, mumbling 'umm' to get his attention.

(( and here i am waiting for xephy ;w; i didn't ask him the question in this post because i don't know if he's sleeping or not xD ))
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerMirages Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Mira was continuing to observe people while listening to her ipod. It was now playing "1/6 no Yume Tabibito 2002," a cover from a seiyuu from an idol game. Just then, she noticed Dymp was suddenly awake and asked about the sudden noise. In fact, Mira didn't even notice Dymp was asleep until just now. 'Why am I so slow...?' Mira mentally complained to herself.

"Ehehe...Good morning, Dymp." With only one earphone in her ear, Mira turned back over her seat to Dymp and greeted with a small smile. Then she got her voice lowered to a whisper, "Er...Pan just went through a panic attack." She looked around Dymp's row to see if there's any cell phones in sight, and continued. "She's paranoid about cell phones and thinks that they'll make the plane crash. I...er...I suggest that you hide your cell phone from Pan. At least until we're at our destination..."

Speaking of Pan, Mira just noticed that she at least pulled herself together. Apparently, Oliver got her together via drinking from a flask, tried to convince her to move the first class, failed, and then just left. 'Alcohol...or maybe water?' Mira wondered for a bit. She finally turned back to her original seat to check up on Pan. "Er...are you okay now??" she asked.

Speaking of flasks and drinking, Mira was getting pretty thirsty. And because Mira's super slow, she forgot to ask for orange juice from the flight attendant earlier. Whether the flight attendant is gone or not, she's not sure. But now Mira became thristy and a little hungry (despite the pocky), but it was her own fault for not bringing her own snacks.

((Yes! XDD; Small text=Whispering from Mira! And if you can read it, then you can probably hear me... owo; 'Cause I can't whisper OTL))
SummerMirages
SummerMirages
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mira Posts : 732

https://www.youtube.com/user/SummerMirages

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 pm

"I think I'll have an iced tea also~" he replied back as Kuma was ordering her drink. "I also have a few snacks that you could eat if you get hungry later on so don't hesitate to ask and thanks for the tea ^^" he said with a smile as he drank his iced tea slowly. As he finished, he glanced down at his headphones which were still around his neck. "Tangled again..... Sweat " he muttered as he began to untangle the wire.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:02 am

Tomeshi's ears pricked up (like a dog! Woof woof! :D ) called from across the cabin. Tomeshi then made a beeline towards the voice, noting that several of the people he had seen in the airport were here. Which made sense, since they all had been lounging about the same gate together...

Tomeshi smiled, this was indeed going to be an interesting excursion...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:00 am

''Aah okay... Don't worry Mira, I don't have my cellphone with me. I forgot it at home, that's how stupid I am.'' Dymp giggled. She noticed that Mira was searching for a stewardess for a drink. ''Do you want some water?'' she asked ''I've got a bottle in my bag'' ((LOL. what is this kind of plane? YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO TAKE LIQUID IN A PLANE LOOOOL))

((Sorry for the super short post, I don't know what's going on with Tomeshi, Roka, Kiki, Mango and Kuma))

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:14 am

Panchii looked over at Mira. "I'm good thank you!" She sipped a little more out of her flask. "Ah that's the stuff." she grinned. "I can't help but get a little paranoid at times." She laughed nervously.

She smiled and flashed a peace sign at Dymp. "Heh heh. You didn't miss much, I think I scared Kuma though." Panchii looked over to where Kuma and Mango were. "How cute~"

((LOL))
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaire Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:24 am

"I want~ apple soda!", Blaire declared to the stewerdess pushing the drinks cart up the aisle and serving the passengers. Fully knowing that she was being a huge bother to the woman, Blaire didn't change her stance, nor did her eager expectant expression change.

"...I'll leave if you make that for me.", she grinned, offering the other an ultimatum.

Moments later, Blaire was happily holding a cup filled with apple juice and some kind of white soda, mixed together for a makeshift apple soda.

"Thank you~".
Blaire
Blaire
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Blaire Posts : 853
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Kuma had ordered and Mango was already slowly drinking his iced tea. "What kind of snacks do you have?"she asked as she sipped her iced tea from a swirly straw she pulled out of nowhere. Waiting for a reply, she took out her notepad again and remembered the 'Melt' picture so she tried to avoid it as much as possible. Kuma watched as Mango was trying to untangle his headphones. She laughed and thought he looked really (thinking of a word...OTL) FUNNY (OTL) with him struggling so she took a picture of him with her cellphone. "Ahaha,"she laughed,"another memory!"
She took out her notepad once again and began sketching something new. From in front of her she new the rich lady(Pan i guess) and Dymp were still laughing about a misunderstanding.But to her it was only a guess so she didnt really care.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

"Oh, just some Pocky and a bag of chips which I bought at the airport" he said while still trying to untangle himself from his headphones. She then took out her cellphone and took a picture of the whole headphone mess. "A good memory for you maybe..." Sweat he replied as she laughed. She then took out her notebook and began to sketch something else. "I'll look away if that helps you concentrate~?" he suggested as he poked around his bag for something else that might entertain him during the flight.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next