Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

+16
Momichi
TheRisingDream
Puppet
Fuzzlekins
Blaire
Dia★
kiki
Xephy
MangoSheep
Kuma-tan
SummerMirages
Onion
Roka
~AutumnZephyr~
Panchii
Dympchan
20 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:47 pm

(Mine's in a coma or something OTL i cant do anything for the time being.Unless someone wakes me up OTL...where are we going anyways? Andd.....how will everyone get to interact with each other?)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by MangoSheep Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:18 pm

"I'm glad your alright" he said as he smiled to the young girl who had slipped. "I'm going to start lining up to get a head star-"

Mango was cut off mid sentence since the speakers just announced that the plane was now boarding. "Ugh....too late..but anyways I'm going to go now so bye!" . As he walked towards the line that was forming in-front of the metal detectors he couldn't help but worry if that young girl was really alright being by herself.

'Hm...there seems to be some sort of commotion up ahead that's lagging the line'

He shrugs it off and takes out an iPod and gently slips a pair of orange headphones over his ears. 'It's probably just anotherone of those security mistakes' he said quietly to himself before music drowned out the outside world.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 pm

The line was now close gone and doors were closing. It was at this exact moment kuma woke up to find her bag next to her. Her head still hurt but she new she had to board the plane so she quickly recovered,grabbed her bookbag,and ran to the metal detectors bumping in to the guy that helped her up. (@mango..Well, lets just say he did OTL)

"Ooh sorry." She rubbed her nose while saying so and looked at the woman who was out of the line. "hmnng..i wonder what's wrong with her..." she thought to herself as she curiously stepped out of line and stood next to her whistling. Kuma looked up at her and smiled,"Hello~!!!"
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 pm

(LOL Kuma before I post again, are you referring to me? xD)
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:53 pm

((I thought she was referring to me xD You posted while I was making up my story ))

This little girl stood before her, looking at her, being curious. 'Wasn't it the girl that slipped over my coffee earlier?' Dymp thought.
''Hello there!'' She patted her head ''Flying all alone?''

The man from the metal detectors came near the duo. ''Can I go now?'' Dymp asked. She passed the metal detectors and waved to the girl that she had to come too.

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:00 pm

(XD NEVERMIND!!)

Panchii laughed out loud. "A fellow pervert!" She grinned. "And you love Fireflower too! Well I'll be damned!" Panchii turned to her Chaperone. "Oliver, She comes with me! Sort it out would ya?"

Oliver nodded unsuprised and wandered off to talk to one of the stewardesses at the gate.

"Come, come!" Panchii grabbed the strangers hand and dragged her towards the first class boarding line.

Last edited by Panchii on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling fail LOL)
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:56 pm

(I was referring to Dymp XDD OTL sorry.)

Kuma nodded, "Mnnhmm.Its my first time flying alone too!" She looked at the metal detector and shuddered. Kuma passed through with no problem and followed the girl to the plane."Um....Is it ok if I sit near you?" she asked softly as she walked on,with the woman, to the plane.

(Wouldnt it be preeetty ironic if everyone sat near each other? Coughcoughcough-shot-)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:02 pm

((HOW IM POOR AND LIKE PANCHII ARE RICH LOL))

She walked trough the plane with the girl beside her. ''Sure'' she said ''You can sit next to me~ That's nice'' She walked trough the first class and saw the two girls who were listening to music in the gate. ''Hello there'' She greeted and walked further to the Second Class.

((YAY WE ARE GETTING CONNECTED))

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:08 pm

(Awwww no First class ;3; )

As they walked further into the plane, Kuma saw the boy who had the gun pointed to his head. She stared at him with relief. "It's really nice," she mumbled under her breath,"that he is still alive." She smiled at the boy who didnt notice as he was staring out the window. Kuma kept walking, a little disappointed he wasnt able to see.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzlekins Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:19 pm

(Warining: Capslock spam ahead.)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" A yell could be heard from outside of the plane. "I'MNOTLATENOWAYTHERE'SNOPOSSIBLEWAYI'MGONNAMAKEIT-" Fuzzle burst onto the plane, while a few people we're still putting up their stuff, which caused them to freak out and drop their bags. She stopped to catch her breath, panting madly. "I... I'm okay... Whew..." She then grabbed her bag and made her way to her seat, pretending like nothing had happened.

Last edited by Fuzzlekins on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fuzzlekins
Fuzzlekins
Talkative

Singing Alias : Fuzzle Posts : 445

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Dia looked up from her laptop screen to find something amiss.
"Oh crap- I was too busy playing Touhou to notice the line-!"
She paused the match, sadly noting how much she sucked when matched against Sakuya.
"Wait! Wait please! That's my flight, my luggage is already on board--!"
The guard at the metal detector sighed.
"Alright, but be quick. The whole plane is not going to wait for you."
Dia rushed through the metal detector after emptying the contents of her pockets into her oversized carry-on bag.
She sprinted onto the plane and paused in the hallway, panting and looking frantically for an open seat. Silently cursing the lack of window seats, she looked around a second time. And a third time. A fourth...
"U-uh..."
Finally, she noticed an open seat next to a girl sitting in Second Class. Is my ticket good for that? Dia wondered nervously.
Deciding that she would rather be yelled at later than stand there until someone else took the seat, Dia dove for it as someone else walked by.
They gave her an odd look, but Dia ignored it and pulled her bag up onto her knees, digging around for her laptop again.
"Uh, hi," she said absentmindedly to the girl sitting next to her as she searched, "My name's Dia."
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Singing Alias : Diamond, ▲D愛モント Posts : 524

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondWarrior987

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:46 pm

(Wait where are we going LOL?)

Mango sighed as he put his bags into the compartments that were just above his seat. He thought back about his last airplane flight and how it was 15 hours of boredom and just as he was almost done, someone came bursting onto the plane."I'MNOTLATENOWAYTHERE'SNOPOSSIBLEWAYI'MGONNAMAKEIT-" was heard throughout the entire second class cabin as a girl arrived minutes before the plane took off. The sudden surprise caught Mango off guard while he was putting his bag up and his bag ended up slipping and hitting him in the face.

(Ouch xux)
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:56 pm

~ChibiTomeshi~ wrote:[Lol, fun stuff, I haven't had this much fun reading/ writing for awhile!! >w< Btw, we doing strictly realistic or can we "twist" reality a bit? ;3 ]

Tomeshi finished sewing up his torn messenger bag. "All fixed!~" he sang, as he held it up to admire it. Feeling as if someone was watching him, Tomeshi turned to see a girl sitting next to him. Jumping a bit in surprise, he hid behind his rather thick encyclopedia-looking book.

"Um... Hi..." He said with a nervous laugh, "Sorry, Tomeshi didn't notice you earlier, Tomeshi must have been preoccupied with his work... Who are you?" He smiled and tilted his head in greeting...

(( omg i'm sorry i'm so late ;A; OMG EVERYONE'S ON THE PLANE ALREADY. TIME TO SPEED THINGS UP XD ))

Roka giggled at the boy, who's name was apparently Tomeshi. "It's okay. I'm Roka," she replied. "You have pretty good sewing skills, singing too."

Noticing that he hid his book, Roka didn't want to ask Tomeshi about it, afraid that he would act more nervous. She sat there, waiting for the plane. Finally, a voice on the intercom said that the plane was boarding. Roka stood up and fetched her belongings. "Let's go, Tomeshi," she called him, "the line is getting longer!"

Without waiting for him, she ran and lined up behind a boy listening to his iPod, deciding that she would let Tomeshi line up with her. As Roka was getting nearer and nearer to the metal detectors, she felt nervousness bubbling in her stomach. The thought of going on vacation by herself finally crossed her mind, and she started to miss her family. Shaking her head, she took one step forward.

(( now i gotta wait for tome to get up and line up ;w; ))

(( oh my what, mango posted ;A; gotta edit my post now xD ))
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:03 pm

(its good someone lightened up the mood XD)

Kuma sat there looking forward at the other people noticing she had seen them all before. Well, except for the fact a crazy person just yelled her way in (or as she thought). She grabbed her bookbag and placed it on her lap. Kuma delved through her bag and pulled out a pack of Pockey (heck yeah). She took a stick out and offered it to the woman next to her. "I never learned you name.What is it?" She asked with the pocky sticking out of her mouth.

(who wants pockey?-shot-)

(Aw now Roka posted..im late)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerMirages Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:48 pm

"Ah....Hi??" Mira greeted back at the younger girl as she was still being dragged by this lady. One of her ear piece is still in her ear playing music, so she couldn't really hear what the girl said.

Moreover, it feels weird to suddenly go off with a stranger, but it looks like they're going to the same gate she was suppose to go anyways... So she shouldn't worry, right?

But Mira felt more anxious now, and vacations were suppose to ease on anxiety...

"Ah, wait...!" Mira tried to pull herself away from this stranger. They were a few steps before the bordering line to gate to the plane. "Where exactly are we going??" She looked at the man she called Oliver, and then back at the lady.

'A butler...?'

[Er...we didn't enter the plane yet, right?? owo;]
SummerMirages
SummerMirages
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mira Posts : 732

https://www.youtube.com/user/SummerMirages

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 pm

(( actually, some people are still in the airport because we haven't posted in a while, and other people are inside the plane already 8D; *keeps waiting for Tome* ;w; ))
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Dia stared for a while at the girl eating pocky across the aisle.
Her stomach gurgled at her.
"Quiet, you," she grumbled. She was just now realizing that she'd totally forgotten to pack snacks. Even worse, the girl next to her had fallen asleep so she had nobody to talk to. And she was tired of getting mercilessly beaten on the easiest level of Touhou!
"And I even had a bag of Clodhoppers left, too... urgh..."
The girl turned to face her, pausing in mid-chew. Dia waved at her. She cheerfully offered a stick of her pocky.
"I never learned your name. What is it?"
"I-it's Dia," Dia said quickly, gratefully scarfing down the pocky. It might not have been much, but she constantly craved sugar and it filled her empty stomach slightly. She sighed happily and opened up Notepad. Maybe she could get some good inspiration during this trip.
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Singing Alias : Diamond, ▲D愛モント Posts : 524

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondWarrior987

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:22 pm

(@Mira.....i was already on the plane ;w;..@Dia..Was that for me?Oh well..Ill answer anyways..)

"Umnn...Helloo theree Diaa~!!Do you want another pockey? I'd gladly give you some...I mean, i only have like, 5 packs left," She laughed. Here, i can give you a whole pack if you want. "My name is Kuma,"she blurted out of nowhere as she took another pack of pockey and handed it to her. "Its just 30 minutes before they start serving food." Kuma stared at her notepad. She didnt want to be nosey so she kept her mouth shut and kept chewing. Out of her bag, she pulled a small stuffed bear and held it tightly.She also pulled out a large sketchpad and began drawing.

The plane was supposed leave, but for some reason is being delayed. Kuma wondered what had happened to the people she met before she boarded. However, she knew they were with her..someway somehow.

(i did mention I am still next to or near Dymp right?)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm

"Ouch....." Mango whispered to himself quietly as he was rubbing his face while sitting down into his seat. But suddenly he heard a familiar voice and glanced to the seat in front of him. Amazingly, it was the same girl who had slipped on the coffee earlier. "Oh hi there! Glad you made it to the plane safely" he said as he smiled down from the headrest above her.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 pm

((Gomenasai!! ;A; Tomeshi had to work on decontructring a bathroom today... ;A; Ugh, what happened? My book is gone and Roka's timing is weird? >>;Wink)
-Back still during the line part of the airport scene-

Tomeshi bent over shakily to pick up his book, which the girl named Kiki had thrown to the ground, the encounter had rattled him quite a bit.... Tomeshi got up to get in line and then remembering something, he ran off towards an exit which led to the airstrip. ((Ooooh yeah~ ;3 ))

Tomeshi jumped silently onto one of the loading cars which put the luggage in the airplane, hoping that it was the right one for the flight. "Unyaa~ This is what happenes when Tomeshi is poor and forgets to buy a ticket" he thought sadly to himself. The cart slowly moved towards the plane and Tomeshi found and squeezed into a large dufflebag...

~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 pm

(( ;A; Well, it's not my fault for not being able to go on the computer ;w; Time to get back on time, then And it's okay, I'm sure we can all wait patiently for people to post 8D ))

Roka waited a bit more for Tomeshi, until she reached the detectors. She looked around for him, but couldn't find him. Maybe he found someone farther up in the line, she thought, passing through without problems.

She pulled her suitcase with her to where the plane was boarding; lots of people were already inside. Getting some help from one of those security guards, Roka finally made it inside the plane. She looked around and followed the rest of the people down the aisles. When she had found her seat, she lowered the handles on her suitcase and stored it above her.

Roka's seat was beside a window *. She put her bag on her feet and put her seatbelt on. Waiting for the plane to take off, Roka watched the rest of the people get comfortable in their seats. Not far from her, she saw a boy resting his head on the headrest in front of him. In that area, she saw the girl who had spilled the coffee and the girl who had slipped on it. A girl was also on the other aisle, who the girl who slipped was giving some Pocky to. Roka also saw the boy who had a gun put to his head, and at that moment, she heard a scream, followed after by a thump.

(( * I don't know who's sitting beside me ;A; If someone wants to sit there, go ahead 8D ))
(( I'm just recapping lots of stuff so that I'm at the right time xD I didn't talk about Mira and Panchii because I don't think Roka has really "met" them yet... ))
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 pm

(( AH! I'm late! Need to catch up ))

"Oh crap! It's already boarding," Xephy said as he rushed to the line. "At least I made it."

When he finally got in plane, he looked for his seat. He wanted to get the window side but there were none left when he got his ticket. He found his seat and it was next to a girl. He sat down, put his bag under his seat and fastened his seatbelt. He looked around and saw a lot of familiar faces near him. The girl who slipped was sharing some pocky with someone and was near the girl who saved the kid's life. That kid was also here. The boy who also approached the girl was here too.

"This is a coincidence," He thought to himself and chuckled. Just then he saw someone who rushed inside the plane. "Good thing she didn't miss the flight."

He took out his notebook and pen and wrote something. He put it back in his bag, smiled and rested.

(( Roka, can I sit next to you? :D ))
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:13 pm

[tomeshi probably won't be showig up for the next few posts.. >w< For.. Obvious reasons XD]
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 am

((OH BUH IM LATE. Pfft, THAT POCKY WAS FOR ME DIA D< ! Well Ill make it so that I meet Dia now and Kuma 8D ALSO , panchii and Mira still have to greet me xD But they are on the airport and in the plane?! OAO WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? ON THE MOON?! ))

Dymp saw the girl giving Pocky to the stranger next to her in the other row of the plane. ''Can I have some too?'' The girl gave her a pocky and Dymp ate it with a smiling face. ''I believe that I didn't introduce myself yet, my name is ((JOHN SMITH)) Dymp, what's your name?'' she also smiled at the stranger who the girl gave pocky too first. She wants to know as many people since she is all alone going to that one place...

((oh what place are we going~~ 8D hehehe))

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:28 am

(no we're not on the plane yet. I'm just getting there xD Maybe Mira can tie our greeting with Dympii into her next post?)

Feeling the girl's resistance to her pulls, Panchii stopped to look at her pouting softly. "You don't like first class?" She asked tilting her head to the side. She broke into a wide smile. "That's okay then!"

Panchii turned to her butler, talking to the stewardesses. "Oliver!" She called merrily. "I'm going to sit with the common folk this time!"

"I'll keep your original seat open." He grinned.

"Why?"

"I imagine in an hour you'll be begging for it my lady."

Panchii scowled deeply. "You suck, you know that right?"

Oliver laughed. "As you continue to tell me."

Panchii turned back towards the girl she had just met. "Let's get on the plane now..uh...I don't know your name yet." She giggled happily. "I'm Pan, and you are?" She asked extending a hand.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next