Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

+16
Momichi
TheRisingDream
Puppet
Fuzzlekins
Blaire
Dia★
kiki
Xephy
MangoSheep
Kuma-tan
SummerMirages
Onion
Roka
~AutumnZephyr~
Panchii
Dympchan
20 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 7 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Roka Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:48 pm

(( ;^; ))

Roka was so caught up in trying to think of a way to calm the two down that she didn't realize the boy say her name, much less hear him ask a question. Although he was smiling, she knew that it was probably forced. How Roka knew was unknown to her at the time. "If you're lying, I'm gonna have to give both of you tons of hugs," she said.

It was until then that his words came to her head. "Ah wait? How do you know my name?" Confused, Roka sat on an empty seat on the other aisle.

(( me and mango were talking about this, and since he was talking about that from y to y chorus and i'm part of it, we decided that he recognize my voice ;; but i still don't know how he sounds like, so.. ))
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~  - Page 7 Empty Re: ~ The YTCMembers are going on a Holiday ~

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm

MangoSheep wrote:"W-Well.....its just that someone usually ends up hurting me around Christmas every year and well......this year it kinda ended badly also," he said hesitantly. "Yuuhi S-Saka just brings back memories of all the good times I had over the summer with someone who's important to me." he continued to explain as tears started to form. "I still have the gift that I was going to give her but I don't think I'll ever get that chance now...." Mango said as he continued to fight back tears and showed Kuma his iTouch again. "It was a chorus of her favorite song which was From Y to Y that I organized with a group of friends and I was really looking forward to her reaction when she heard it...." he stuttered as he used his sleeve to cover his eyes. "S-Sorry......I promised myself I wouldn't cry again but I guess I just couldn't hold it in" he said as tears started to fall.

(Based off on true facts. Sorry I just had to get this out somewhere and this was the perfect place.)

Kuma looked at him sadly."Mango,"she warned,"please dont put on a fake smile like that. It might hurt you in a way probably later on.Just--let something out." She looked at his itouch."Puhhaa....uh...Y..to...Y--?"she asked."Never heard of the song....Uhmm..Mango...Do you mind if i listen to it?" She took off one of his headphones and put it to her ear. Though, looking at his sleeve-covered face, she knew that that isnt going to help. Instead, not realizing about what an awkward moment she might cause, she hugged him for as long as he would speak about the girl he talked about--whoever that might be. "Look, i might know what feeling that might be. I might also know that im causing something--"she paused mid-sentence and turned to look at the figure staring at them. "W-woah--"she blurted as she stood there in awe(Roka, lets pretend i met you as a kid and its been years since we saw each other.),"Roka?Really?How long has it been?AND--you know Mango?" Kuma turned to mango, tears still falling. She took her shirt(which was waaaay too big for her) and wiped his tears. "Are you ok?"she asked,"It is good if i share my story or no?"
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:14 pm

"S-Sorry.....its kind of a habit of mine but yeah it's alright...." he replied back as he handed Kuma his headphones. Mango then felt Kuma hug him and she slowly began talking but she cut off in mid sentence as she talked to someone who was standing nearby. "Roka?Really?How long has it been?AND--you know Mango?" he heard her say. He then nodded and explained how Roka was apart of the chorus also. "If you listen real closely you can recognize her voice" he said quietly. Mango then felt Kuma's sleeve wipe away his tears and she asked if he was ok and if she should share her story or not. "It's really up to you and I'll be fine" he said as he tried his best to put on a smile.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:04 pm

"Oh...ok...i'd hear the chorus later." She replied. Looking at Roka, she smiled, " Lets ahaha drink cake when we get to the destination~!"

"Its ok,"she replied still hugging him. Kuma looked at him smiling. "I can tell my story..."she explained,"but..I dnt really wanna cry now." Laughing, she stared at Mango, who only giggled just a bit. She tried to coax him back to being the normal Mango he was before by saying,"Heeyy!! Lighten up! At least you tried your hardest for that girl didnt you? If not, there are plenty more 'fish in the sea'~! If she's that important, do everything you can. Send her a text email ANYTHING!! Lighten up Mango!" Kuma smiled her widest in front of his face, no longer embracing him. She stuck up both her 'pointing' fingers and touched each end of his cheeks. Pulling both ends upwards, she laughed. "This is the laziest smile ive ever tried to make someone do! Hey Mango, smile for real now~!" she told him, putting the earphones in her right ear. Kuma took the other earphone and gave it to him. The chorus began. Kuma smiled as she listened to it. "I can hear Roka!"she yelled excitedly and laughed quietly to herself.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Mango couldn't help but smile because Kuma was trying so hard to cheer him up. He then took the other earphone as she played the chorus ,"I can hear Roka!"she yelled excitedly and laughed quietly to herself. "She was actually sick when she recorded this so she may sound weird at parts, especially the higher notes near the end~" he joked around as he glanced over at Roka who was sitting not too far away. As the chorus continued to play, Mango spaced out for a sec as bits and pieces of his memory drifted around. He then shook his head quickly to snap himself out of it, "I have to stay positive~" he thought to himself as the chorus finished and ARiA started next.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:09 pm

"Ahahaa..I can tell.~!"Kuma laughed. She looked at Mango, still trying his best to smile and 'stay positive'(you stole my words OTL). Even though she smiled at him though he didnt notice. Kuma liked when people are happy. She was especially happy when she made people forget all their problems and boundaries. That is almost exactly what had happened just then.

It was already 1 hour into the flight. Kuma knew they had still a long way to go. Remembering what a light meal she ate before she noticed her stomach thundered with hunger. "A-ah---"she moaned in the pain her stomach was providing. Her hands gripped her stomach and she leaned over forward forgetting about the earphone in her ear. "Aaah--ah--arree.."(Pronounced Ah-reh..OTL i say that as a noise when i do something wrong or weird.)she mumbled out," My stomachh.. Kuma took Mango's blanket that was still lying on the floor and wrapped it over her. She then turned away to the window not allowing anyone to see her pale face. Kuma didnt want anyone to worry about her at all anymore.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 pm

As Kuma continued to joke about Roka's sick voice, Mango zoned out for a few seconds but those few seconds didn't last long. As he glanced back at Kuma he noticed that she was clenching her stomach and she seemed to be in pain. She quickly grabbed the blanket that had fallen to the floor and faced the window. "Hm.....she's hiding something......" he thought as he quietly called the flight attendant. Mango then poked Kuma, "Here I got something for you~" he said as he offered her a cup of instant noodles.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Tomeshi sat in the random seat he had found wondering when they were going to land and whether they were going somwhere interesting. He wasnt even sure exactly where he was going either as he had only been instructed to board a certain flight at a certain time. Hopefully he didnt doze off and miss something important...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : とめし Posts : 4174

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Turning around to Mango, she almost refused to say yes to the offer. With almost the highest elevation of greed and blinding swiftness she snatched the cup."D-dont...be so nice.."she told him chewing on the noodles. Kuma hadnt seem to notice(lets just say they were in hot water) the burn on most of her hand and some of her arm as se chewed. Though, her body couldnt mask the pain forever, and with blistering pain Kuma screamed louder than any person can sing meltdown(lmao). "AREEEEEEEEEEE!!!F**K AAWW CRAP!!!!AAAAH OWW..AREAREEEE,"she cried. Like animal instincs,she began licking herself hoping it would make it feel better. And though, it hadnt done anything at all. Kuma sat there crying,still trying to lick her hand.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Tomeshi turned at the sound of a wounded animal echoed down the plane's cabin and saw that it was emanating from the girl he had accisdentally pushed the one boy into. "I wonder what is going on over there?" He thought as he peeked over the top of the chair in front of him...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:23 pm

(( I'm sorry for not posting in a while ;A; i've been busy ;w; ))

Roka just smiled as Kuma listened to the chorus, wondering if they weren't sad anymore. She was about to excuse herself when she heard Kuma crying out, "AREEE!!"

Roka looked at her and saw that she was licking her hand, crying. "Oh my," she said, trying to get a stewardess's attention. "Excuse me! Excuse me! Can I have a towel please?"
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by iKawaiiAishiteru Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm

{{ lolol. would you rike burning anger & random comedy on the side of this roleplay? = w=);
beware of advance literate roleplaying powers attempting to seep through. Dx }}

"AREEEEEEEEEEE!!!F**K AAWW CRAP!!!!AAAAH OWW..AREAREEEE"

... "Oh. My gosh. That is IT."

What was once had been a calm face for the entire trip soon had a stormy overcast after the ruckus that has been going on behind her in this trip. Seriously, wasn't this supposed to be a vacation? But at the rate of how things were going now, the overcast soon turned into full out flames as she quickly undid her seatbelt to stand up. Turning around slowly, the dangerous fire that was held within her chocolate gaze had struck her other two seating mates with a slight chord of fear, but were hidden behind soft bangs from anyone else.

Pushing past her seat to stand in the middle of the aisle, K-Chan had a look of anything but satisfactory. Before anything, she started to speak in a silenced, but dark tone, "... do you guys, even know... how LOUD YOU ARE?!" and before she could even stop herself, her voice continued to gain more volume and anger, and not too soon did one of her carry-on weapon bags drop from it's compartment and into her arms. She started to take steps down the aisle, just when a stewardess had popped out at Roka's call. The poor stewardess took a minor back-track at the sight of K-Chan's burning anger.

"HONESTLY, I would think that people would be more civilized these days to shut the hell up when they're on a plane! Seriously! How long has this been going ON, already?! Gaah! I can't take it anymore! You're all going to pa- UWAHH!"

In a short movement in time, some random passengers in one of the seats had their foot stuck out, along with slight turbulence, caused for K-Chan's facepalm to the ground. The girl fell with an audible 'oof!' as her artillery from five seconds ago had been launched down the aisle.

No later than five seconds did K-Chan arise, eyes opened, anger put out, and confused at her surroundings. "... Eh?" Looking around to meet up with several other confused ( and disturbed looks, ) the thought about still being on the plane caught up to her once more. "... Ahh, yeah. I'm still on the plane. But why am I on the floor?" Slowly getting up, K-Chan had pat her kimono down once more before taking a fullview look at everyone before tilting her head. "Hey ~ You guys kinda look familiar. ~"

{{ ooc; lol. don't take my post seriously. x'D and I'm sorry if I made it too long & crappy! > 3<); }}
iKawaiiAishiteru
iKawaiiAishiteru
Talkative

Singing Alias : K-chan / k*chan Posts : 578
My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/iKawaiiAishiteru

Back to top Go down

Post by ~AutumnZephyr~ Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 am

Tomeshi looked down the aisle as the dark-haired girl garbed in a kimono feel with an "oof!" and her heavy bag of belongings slid towards him. Tomeshi prodded the bag with his foot, the sound the bag produced sounded oddly of unique armaments from a different era...

"Hmm...." Tomeshi thought, " I wonder if..." He picked up the bag and carried it back to the fallen girl.

"Hello, you wouldn't happen to be part of the Order would you desu?~" He said with a slight smile, offering the bag to her and flashing his emblem...
~AutumnZephyr~
~AutumnZephyr~
Spambot Xtreme

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:36 am

"Areee,"she moaned.

Kuma looked as the dark-haired girl fell onto the floor with a thud. "She deserved that,"Kuma muttered under her breath. Usually, she didnt really like angry people who usually get mad at everything. While, shrugging, she teared up a little as her body kept trying still to mask up the pain. "If only she understood,"Kuma thought to herself as she looked out the window. Though, looing down to her soaked long-sleeved shirt, she realized her luggage was still at Dymp's side of the plane. With disappointment, kuma took Mango's blanket and covered up whatever stain the noodles had left on the soaked cloth she was wearing.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks Roka! Mango smiled at Roka as he handed the small towel to Kuma. "I can't help it, I'm always like this~" he said with a nervous laugh. "Next time your hungry, just ask" he said as he took off his sweater. "You can wear this if you want since your shirt got wet" he offered.

Mango glanced over at the side where a dark haired girl had fallen over. "Hm...strange that she's wearing a kimono at this time of year" he wondered as she got back up. "You do look kind of familiar" he said back to her.

MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:25 pm

(( I'm sorry again for not posting ;A; ))

Roka jumped in surprise as a girl started making her way towards them, saying something, but she could only catch the last part of it before the girl tripped, whatever she was holding flying out of grasp.

She was about to stand up to help the girl up, but she was conscious again within seconds. "Hey ~ You guys kinda look familiar. ~" the girl said.

Roka tilted her head, wondering if she had met the girl before. Deciding that she couldn't possibly have met her, Roka opened her mouth to speak. "Umm, I don't think we've--" she stopped when Mango spoke, after he had given Kuma the towel.
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Kuma looked at the big sweater on top of her lap. "Ill wear it,"she smiled and stood up,still looking at him saying,"Hold on, let me change." Kuma walked over to the bathroom holding the large sweater he had given her. She took off the wet long-sleeved shirt now only wearing a green tank top(i wasnt just going in long sleeves OTL). As she struggled to put on the sweater, she was stupid enough to get her head stuck in the wrong hole. "Mrrnngmggpphh,"she mumbled as she hit her head on the small bathroom wall making a loud THUMP. "Areee,"she moaned finally wearing the sweater correctly.

Kuma walked out the bathroom rubbing her head as other passengers stared at her. The sweater Mango had given her was too big for her as most would guess, and it hung up to her lower thighs. The sleeves were drooping along her arm passing her hands by about 6 to 10 inches. Kuma did not mind though. His sweater was overall warmer than the long sleeves she had once worn and besides, it was already nearing the end of summer(lets just say that) and it was getting progressively cooler as they almost arrived to their destination. Kuma walked back to her seat next to Mango and he laughed at the size of his sweater on Kuma. She smiled back looking at the girl who tripped. "Heeeyy,"she said lazily rubbing her cheek against his sweater admiring the fabric,"you dont really need to scream you know. Karma got you already." Kuma said that although she doesnt really believe in karma itself.

(My grammar sucks)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:38 pm

"Ah~ mou~!" yelled a smaller voice in one of the seats on the plane. A boy was shaking a folded black device in his hand. "I lost again!" He then opened it and pressed the switch on the side, a ringing sound pinging through its speakers on the top half. He had black hair split in a part with some of it brushed back in the middle. He had big, black, swirly eyes and small arms and legs. His tongue stuck out as he tried to play again, the words "Mega Man Zero" appearing on the top screen. The LED light on the side was turning red. "Okay! One more round!"

On his right by the window seat was a smaller form of him, wearing an over-sized white shirt that almost reached to his stubby black legs. He also had swirly black eyes, but they were somewhat smaller. On his head was a grey cat-like hat with its right ear looking like it was chewed off and three hairs on the top. He looked out the window, then back at his bigger counterpart, now standing on his seat to watch him play the game. "A-muh..." it muttered and pointed at the screen.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kamiya (神也) Posts : 553

My YTC Story

http://kajimotomiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:42 pm

As Kuma came back from the bathroom Mango couldn't help but laugh at her because the sweater he had given to her had obviously been too big. "At least it's warm and dry right? (It was supposed to be a hoodie but sweaters work also since I used the wrong word OTL) he asked her with a smile on his face. But then shivered slightly because all he was wearing now was a T-shirt. He quickly grabbed the blanket that Kuma had previously used when she wasn't looking and hugged it. "I-I'm sure you don't n-need this now r-right?" he managed to say as he hugged the blanket for warmth.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:57 am

"It sure is warm~!"Kuma laughed as she continued rubbing the hoodie*(ill change it to that).Although she felt a little guilty taking it, she really had no choice. Her luggage was on the other side and she couldnt reach it anyways. Kuma looked at Mango as he took his blanket back. "Ah--"she eaized,"you can have that now, im not so cold." Kuma smiled. As time increasingly passed by, the destinaion was almost so clear. Athough,that was no where even possibe. She noticed fell asleep for a minute or two before waking up.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 pm

"Hey Kuma~ What's the first thing your going to do once we arrive at (insert unknown location here)?" he asked as he gently nudged her arm since she appeared to be sleepy. "I hope we arrive soon though......since this seat is starting to get uncomfortable" he laughed as he snuggled into the blanket. "Oh I just noticed! Didn't you have a bag with you? It might still be over at your previous seat so I'll go take a look" he quickly said as he stood up and walked over to Kuma's old seat.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Kaminya jumped off his seat and trotted down the aisle, his small black legs making pitter-patter sounds as he shuffled them across the carpet. He ignored the other YTChorus members on the plane because he had ONE thing to focus on: a bathroom. As he shuffled down the aisle, he noticed that he was probably as tall as a chair's armrest and knew that things weren't boding well.

Sure enough, they weren't. By the time he had reached the lavatory door, he tried to reach the handle, which was slightly higher than the armrests. So he tried tiptoeing. Soon, it came to full-on jumping. and it wasn't until he actually caught the door handle that he found hiimself stuck on it, trying to hold on from the great height below him. As it was already being pulled down, his feet some...feet off the ground, Kaminya started to flail his legs in a panic, and the door slowly opened on its own, hiding him in the back of the door as he made pathetic, "Nyah! Nya-nyah!" grunts behind the curtain that he was now mushed against.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kamiya (神也) Posts : 553

My YTC Story

http://kajimotomiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:49 pm

"Uh ye--," she was about to reply,but Mango had already walked out of his seat. Kuma waited there until he came back with her other bag,the smaller one. "Uh..Thanks?"Kuma mutttered out softly unsure if she should be mad at him leaving while she was still talking or just say 'thank you' and ignore it. "Oh by the way,"she told him,"the first thing i'd do when we get there is find a hotel thats at least 3 stars and stay there. Though, i have to make sure its near the...place..(Im going with the idea of a secret festival.).." Kuma paused for a while. Knowing that the 'place' she was going to was private,she didnt tell him. Although, she had a feeling he knew,but didnt bother to ask just incase he didnt. Kuma sat there. "OH!"she randomly shouted out,"I'm also going to the beach! The weather up here in the skies are pretty cold, but i heard, down into the (insert country/town/resort) its burning warm! Im so glad i brung my---"she paused. With disappointment, she didnt want to say 'bathing suit' because that sounded so childish for her neither did she want to say 'bikini' because thats too...much.Instead she ended up saying,"Uhh i brung my sunscreen ahahaa." Kuma ended up laughing in the end. "What are you doing?"she asked, hoping they'd se each other again, as well as seeing everyone else.
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 pm

"Hm...OH! There it is~" he said as he picked up her bag and walked back to his seat. "Here you go~" he smiled as passed Kuma her backpack. "I also have to find a hotel which is near the...... particular place that I have to go to but I'm hoping for at least 3 stars as well" he replied as he struggled to hide the information about secret festival. "It would be great if everyone on the plane was actually invited because that'd be a lot of fun" he quickly thought as Kuma started talking about the beach and her "sunscreen." Mango laughed quietly as Kuma tried to cover up what she was really trying to say.
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Kuma pouted at the fact Mango was smirking at the ''sunscreen'' cover up. Even so, she punched him on the shoulder as any friend would do to make another friend shut up or something. Of course it didnt really hurt him, just making him crack up even more. "WHAT THE--"Mango yelled laughing,"What was that!?!" He laughed. Kuma was annoyed now and very much embarrassed with a red face."Aww shut up Mango," she yelled at him and looked away. Without intentionally meaning to, she muttered out loud in her anger,"I hope you get lost. And i never wouldve brung you to the festival anyway." You see, her original thought was to bring him to the secret festival. She didnt know he already knew.

She calmed down a bit later."Hmnggpphh,"Kuma moaned.She noticed again he had ignored another one of her questions. Expecting that, Kuma dug through her bag desperately trying to look for her 'bathing suit' almost laughing at the failure of coming up with an approppriate name. "ARE?OH NO!"she boomed into her bag, shoving her face into it with an embarrased expression. Kuma mumbled to herself,"Why'd i have to take...her's?" The reason she was so embarrased is because she took the wrong "bathing suit". It was her "older sister's" she had grabbed accidentally when they both were packing for different trips. Even worse, it was so short. It wasnt so short to be a bikini, but it was short enough to cause her to expose most of her belly. And like some other self-conscious "women",showing your belly wasnt a good thing. "Awwww nooooo!!!Well, lets just see...if i can enter a private pool instead..."she hoped, but knew it was impossible.

(Waall of text, ignore the size. Read it OTL.)
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next