Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

What's Your Story?

+179
endelina
Kamiya
KuraiO2
MangoSheep
Fallian
AkiraRyuu
katerina778
Rei
Pamken29
Kagamine_Len
Shhh...
Shiyiou
Panchii
jessie21
Kachiko Ukato
ChiruKashu
YukiNagato998
Kaufdan-P
Jemina
HanyouGirl
Zak
aceofhearts.
Spoon
Kenichi Tsukimura
BakaNeko
Hisame
shockingbuggy
Marui
NipahDUBS
KentaMidorin
Yoshimi
animezirow
Sakura桜
Song of Amazon
HappyKittyGirl
koolmon93
Anba
ume
lèonstrawberry♥
Caspy
chokoreetokun
animegal8195
Emii
Ruru
SeafoamKazuo
Ciel
ichiki-chan
Roka
FlairsFromHell
SamiMommy
Ali
rosewisteria
BigTimeAnimeFans
Hikki-chan
Tobiister
Mim
kooh
Eva-Memories
Carette
Kago
Yuko Hoon
Rena
LizBorden
Aine
Kemi
Blip
Kasikki
Heller45
Lunarous
OmoiChuu
YTChorus
Miku-tan
Sugarlat
maxus
Raeka
YokoTenshi-Chan
Tachanne
SiaHyuk
HaruTan
Sakerune
huyutfsakura
Achan
Ri
Razzy
kappiec
MeriXy
Miyu
Dia★
Aki☆star
Asciane
xStitchedInsanityx
Legender
VocalNgo
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
殷逸偉
MichiChan
Jenni
Aki
Laurel
Charlina
razra
OuterOcean
Ruriko
TetsukiMizu
Benevolent Malice
Jay-Shay
Kurai
Kanis04
hinatakouyama
Crescence
KookieDomination
Ernify
Chieriin
LenL0vr
MikaJello8D
claireeerofl
MeganeAya
Mii.
Soltice Roroki
Kyoeru
akano07
Coda
THE-BUNNY-OF-EVIL
onigirimi
Caramel
amurita
aquashadowcat
thatonechick
(ツ・ω・キ)
Cristlelinia
AmaneAruto
pahpawmipi
[★] Winter
iKawaiiAishiteru
TheRisingDream
princessdaisy09
Phatbeaniez
Onion
madao
Cherysh
Ashla
Variegeta
Elianti
hartless726
HanaRyuu15
Serena Scarlet
admirenkiwi
NovayaShuyin
Emi
NaNo ✩
DeeDee
Kumbancha
Meepy
AKATOMO
Ke-ki
SummerMirages
Blaire
Kuma-tan
haru.
LilacSonata
Aziro
Penny
Xephy
ChibiKumiko
apol
mong
mikura
Una
kiki
Kicchan
Haruna
Dympchan
Summer
krannda
kuri-n
RinSakura
~AutumnZephyr~
AnotherNicoUploader
JinSeng
183 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What's Your Story? - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Your Story?

Post by Spoon Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 am

Hmm, I found YTC after hanging around YouTube for two years. I'd wanted to audition for some groupdub for a while then and was just scanning through open auditions. Then my eyes hit one that was labelled "YTChorus Audition" and my eyes began to sparkle. I checked YTC's YouTube channel and found the link to this forum. That was apparently in February, but I had a busy rest of the school year so I only found this place (again) a while ago and started posting actively.

-that was my short YTC story (hope it wasn't too short >.<)-
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Singing Alias : 小匙/Spoon Posts : 1864

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/raika0411

Back to top Go down

Post by aceofhearts. Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Actualllyyy~ I'm really new to this site. ;3;.
I joined just recently, well. Because I always thought singing Japanese was fun. When I was introduced to Vocaloid a long time ago, I started to sing~ . /even if I'm utterly horrible at it. I at least wanted to try~
So When I was on youtube one day, looking for neat dubs. I saw one of the YT Chorus ones. Then I was inspired to try and audition one time. And here I am now. With one audition . ohyes~ <3 Smile
aceofhearts.
aceofhearts.
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Ace. Posts : 4
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Now I couldn't let my story not be heard now, could I? ^_^

Well, I always did have a natural performer's instinct, so it seemed only natural to come here. Let's start from the beginning.

When I was 4, I found out I could sing good. By 6, I was acting in church musicals, and in one when I was 7 I had a solo. But unfortunately, all things...don't always go as planned. 10 minutes after my solo, I ran off the stage and went in the bathroom for an hour....vomiting. Yea...not expected. At the age of 9, I had a starring role in one of these plays. That went VERY well, and we got a large standing ovation. Unfortunately, after that, our director was replaces, and half quit, including me. We had an absence from the church, so we left.....

Later in the year, I found out a move was planned. I wept, because it's hard to leave 6 golden years behind. But I planned on becoming known before I left. I succeeded, and became a popular kid in my school, hated by only 3 out of 100. I planned on participating in the talent show. I was going to sing "Time of my Life" By American Idol winner, David Cook, as a blowout thing. But I failed to bring in my form. Embarassed So I was an announcer for 2 acts. Not so exciting....

The time came for Winter Break. I took part in Christmas Caroling and was complimented on my talent. We had a blizzard that break, which gave us two feet of snow to play in. A fun time...but after Winter Break came the dreaded move. My final 4 days were great, as many people were sad to see me go. I was thrown a going away party, so I wouldn't feel that sad. But I wept a great amount, but in tears of joy, and sorrow. I left my friends.....and my one true love....later that day, we drove for over an hour, until we reached the new home.

The other half of the year at the new school....was DREADFUL. I was hated, and had few friends. But I survived. I struggled with the change. But I did make it in time for the drama production, Beauty And The Beast. I starred as Gaston, and had a large solo number, in which later I was complimented on. March came and passed....then my birthday came, but I got news of a talent show! I signed up, and sang what I planned to sing at the old talent show: "Time of my Life", and smiled while singing, remembering my friends. And at the end, I said: "That was for the ones I abandoned..." And I cried tears of sorrow....I had a relic to remember them by...a snow globe. :')

Sixth Grade came, and then...my life went into a SPIRAL....I was loved, then hated. Loved, then hated. I sang for some girls who longed to hear me sing. I joined band and played the fourth seat in trumpet. And, as if nature said to, I joined chorus as the best boy singer there. Most of them couldn't hold their weight....I got both solo opportunities. I was dearly loved. I won a singing competition against 4....and my year ended in bliss.

Now, I am currently in Seventh grade. I made it into Jazz Band, and the advanced chorus. I made it into an ensemble, beating 15 out for it, and I plan to audition for a solo in that. I also made it into a big chorus...like, a REALLY advanced chorus. But...I plan to audition for a chorus covering all of Southern Jersey. It's competing against over 200 middle/high schools. And did I mention our school got the only EVER solo in it? Now, I got HERE in September. I found a site in March, where a friend, Rin Kaine, introduced me to Vocaloids. I began to sing Meltdown. Eventually, she showed me this site. I HAD to join. Now, I'm here, auditioning for an Okkusenman, Christmas, and Hologram chorus, and doing a Brothers duet with Rin Kaine.
THE END.

And that's my story.
Zak
Zak
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Zak Posts : 293

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by HanyouGirl Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:00 pm

eemmm.. It probably started a few years ago when I first got into anime and downloaded pretty much song I could and searching youtube for anything with an anime thumbnail, eventually coming across Vocaloid and then falling in love with the chorus version of every song I found and then noticing it said YouTube chorus and a link to the forum, thought it would be fun to be invovled in something as great as an international chorus. ^_^ (But I can't sing well, I'll just be in the backing)

A pretty short story compared to many others.
HanyouGirl
HanyouGirl
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : HanYo Posts : 1012

My YTC Story SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/xoxHanyouGirlxox?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemina Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Wow so many stories!

I found YT Chorus while searching for Akhitohata (misspelled...) and I found the YT chorus version. It sounded so pretty that I began to follow all the posts done on that channel. Each one was more amazing than the first and I was hooked. Then I found out there as a forum associated with it and I started reading the forum, but didn't join. After a month I caved in and joined. Ta dah!~!!
Jemina
Jemina

Singing Alias : Beckz Posts : 17

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 am

Well so here's mine.

Part One: In primary school, I've actually been quite against Japanese anime, J-pop, and stuff, since I didn't understand why so much fuss was made about them and thought it meaningless. Then, I overheard he title of an anime during my last year. Out of curiosity, I watched it on TV in a haphazard manner (skipped a 100-odd episodes), but it got me really interested into anime and J-pop, specifically. That anime was Inuyasha.

Part Two: Next came my secondary school years. I still had little exposure to Japanese entertainment and basically only focused on Inuyasha and its songs. In Year 3, I suddenly had much more exposure to other anime, and started discovering J-pop bands, and the world of seiyuus. I have become an avid fan of behind-the-scene effort, even till now. It was also during this period that I began uncovering good anime and songs, those that were actually meaningful and not just watch them for the sake of mainstream shows. I heard about Vocaloid, and my first thought was that it is an anime, but I didn't really research about it at this time.

Part Three: After graduation (which is this year), I became increasingly interested in delving into J-pop bands, seiyuu and songs rather than just enjoying the entertainment factor. My friend introduced me to Vocaloid again, but it didn't really catch on until this month. I proceeded to research about it and found out it was a voice synthesizer program, which I thought was cool. After searching around on Youtube and listening to the original songs, it captured my heart due to most of the in-depth interpretative nature of most songs. Last but not least, I stumbled into Anu's channel, full of Nico Nico Douga choruses, and from there discovered the Youtube Chorus. I had started my journey into singing and dubbing songs slightly after my discovery of Vocaloids, and thus decided to join.

Sorry for the wall of text, I tend to do that very often. ^^;; That's my YTC story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaufdan-P Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:11 am

PFFT prepare yourself for reading something incredibly boring <3

Spoiler:
Kaufdan-P
Kaufdan-P
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ✿Babek-Melzö Posts : 89

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by YukiNagato998 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 am

Warning the passage you are about to read is very long and not very interesting. Proceed with caution.
Spoiler:
The YTC forums are such a great place to make friends and join Choruses. This forum actually motivated me to start fandubbing songs. So keep up the good work! I support this place all the way!

~Yuki~
YukiNagato998
YukiNagato998
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yuki,Cosき,こずき Posts : 100

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiruKashu Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Well hello 8D ~~~
I am late with this lololol
I have a YTC story but.. i dont feel like typing alot.. well WHATEVER

OK OK SO.. UM AHH WHERE TO START.. OH RIGHT
When I was like.. ffff.. 13 or something idk, I remember discovering that first kumikyoku and i thought it was SOO AWESOME DD8
So.. idk WHY but i recorded it.. like, in one shot on my brothers laptop, i didnt even have a mic XD
AND WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WAS SO WEIRD
it got like.. soo many views O__O but it's so crappy i got most of the lyrics wrong and haha, it even gets lots of views now.. o-o (its on my old account you can watch it here and make me die in shame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNgnpFXQw5I)

Umm, I got invited by tangerinelolliepop to sing in her kumikyoku, wich got me SOOO excited OwO And I got lots of lines in it.. i was happyyy!! There was also another kumikyoku audition, i thought.. why not? and i auditioned for it.
The maker of that chorus suggested that ALL the people that got in should install skype and get in one big group chat, those were some crazy times.. lol. I met alot of people who you probably know, people like suki (orenjirin) noki, franky, yuna, ummm ahh why cant i think of more... ANYWAYS, THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE QAQ!!! And they turned out to be great friends, we had so much fun in mic chats and stuff =w= i miss those times.. *crycry* XD

ANYWAYS.. I think i was pretty close with noki back then too, we both suddenly got invited to Rin's Akahitoha chorus. It was so random lol, but i decided to join anyways. And from one thing came another, we kept getting invited by rin to join her chorusses, like celluloid and stuff~ So we started hanging out with her. She told me all about her plans of making YTC and it always got me fired up! I tried helping her as much as i can, but since im an idiot, Noki did most of the helping ;w; I just tried to support them owo!!

And here I am now, I've made lots of great new friends because of the ytc mod chats, lol
Umm that was my story.. owo;; *useless mod poooff*
ChiruKashu
ChiruKashu
Chorus Staff

Singing Alias : Cir Posts : 54

Sakura No Ame Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiruKashu

Back to top Go down

What's Your Story? - Page 8 Empty Autobiography of an Votakuloid ._.

Post by Kachiko Ukato Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 pm

OHBOI STORYTIME.
I know I haven't even been a member of this for a week yet,
but I mightaswell talk about how much I Loves me some vocaloids.

Besides, my second favorite love, next to singing, is liturature ;3

THE STOREH STARTS BELOW :3

Spoiler:
Kachiko Ukato
Kachiko Ukato
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Kachiko Posts : 6

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by jessie21 Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 am

and so~ here goes my boring yet awesome journey story to this wonderful forum 8DD.
Spoiler:

jessie21
jessie21
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : アバル Posts : 95

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:40 am

I feel at this point I'm worthy and qualified to tell my story.

I got a message over skype one day along the lines of: "I wanna do this chorus competition, do you wanna be in my group?" Sure. But what the hell is a chorus? I heard the words vocaloid and almost ran screaming. I'd heard about this "vocaloid" thing. Those little bots with the abnormal pitches. No way. "I can't sing like that ;_;" I despaired. But I found out that I didn't have to.

Actually I found out a lot of things.

Before entering this chorus competition I didn't even have a clue that this place existed. As our first round chorus entry began to take shape, I poked around here a little, and honestly, I was amazed. I come from a Jpop dubbing background, and it's fair to say that a lot of what goes on there is...okay, I suppose. This here, is a whole new ball game. I'm amazed at the amount of talent here and the effort that goes into the production of these choruses. Creativity and originality are two tools that have been forgotten by the world that I came from, and I'm so greatful to have found this place and awoken what has laid dormant in me for quite a while.

This is a new wide world for me to discover. I have a lot of things to learn and right now I can't wait to get started!

Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiyiou Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:09 pm

It was...Just a few weeks ago. Just searching a place where to sing with persons and where to be on a group of singers (isn't the same? xD).
Shiyiou
Shiyiou
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Hotsuki/ 【星月 Posts : 99

My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

http://hou-tsuki.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh... Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:35 pm

It's really interesting hearing everyone's story! *v*

I actually encountered with the YT chorus when they posted their Akahitoha Chorus, but I didn't join the forum until just this month because I didn't know there was one. I discovered this place when I was watching the Chorus Battle entries.

- Shhh...
Shhh...
Shhh...
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Yuwill Navano Posts : 5

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine_Len Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:52 am

My YTC story is short and isn't interesting XD

LEN'S YouTube Story

At first there were no YT fandubbers in Russia. ^^

Great mind: Go! You should sing!
Len: Whaaa?..Singing? Meh? Go kill yourself! Zzzz...*sleeping*

Some time ago I didn't know what was VOCALOID at all, but once I heard the song "Soundless Voice" which I decided to sing at the AniCon in my city. I've recorded the demo-version (I had a veeeery bad mic that time and no mixing skills), and posted it at YT. I dunno how but people said it was good. O_o And that time i was praised by Sneko.

Len's mind: "Sneko=great Len's voice=YT Star OwO"
Len: OMG!!! I was praised by Sneko! *dies*

I won the karaoke contest that time and then I heard "Servant of Evil".

Len: *sniffs* What a great story TwT Um...I know how to sing it in Russian!
Audience: SoE in Russian! Kyaaaa!!! Make something else, please!
Len: Um...Okay O_o

After it I wrote some translations and adaptations and become the first Russian Vocaloid fandubber. I also started to sing different songs because I like to sing...
I also was a cosplayer - I made several versions of Len's costumes and fangirls started to attack me... They created the fanclub at Vkontakte (Russian FaceBook).

Fangirls: Uwaaaa, that's Len-sama!!!
Len: NOOOOO! Heeelp! *runs*

I was happy when I won YTC's Dear You, Saihate and Toeto Auditions.

Len: Omg...My name...is in the list of winners O_O Kyaa!~ *dies*

I've met many new people when I become the YT fandubber and come to the forums and starting to audition^^

The most important of them for me became my Akemi-chan (Akemi2407), Yami-chan (Serenetxl), Sun-nii (suntamujp), Kae-chan (MewMewRith), Yui-chan (lorimae or yuihoshikato), Amika (MissAmika) and Dai-san (Daimaiju). Together we are Elysion Voices family and I hope that we'll rec a lot of good dubs.

Len: Awww Q_Q I love my family!
ElysionVoices: We love you too, banana!

There were also a lot of great people as Apol-nii, Haru-chan, Kiyo-chan, Razzy-nii, Suvi-nii, etc^^

Everybody has a great voice and very nice and kind!
So thanks YTC for making my life brighter!

~Len

P.S: And sorry for my English XD
Kagamine_Len
Kagamine_Len
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Posts : 290

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSoundlessVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamken29 Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Soo.. Natsuu was listening to Dear You by Kaito in someones Wall in Facebook.. And someone posted a comment of a link..
Person: Watch this! This is AWEEESOME~~
Another person: Ooh cool! They made a chorus off of it!

Curious, Natsuu clicked into the link, It was a YTChorus..
Natsuu thought It was AMAZING I\'m In Love..
Natsuu started listening to the rest of the choruses by YTChorus..
She decided to join it, since she had the passion for singing and she thinks it was gonna be fun~
Leading her into the forum, she made wonderful friends~
She already loved it by the welcoming of some of the members..
She hopes to be as good as them.. She would work hard.. For her mic for everyone to listen to her sing~~

Pretty boring story.. But it meant so much to me Happiness
Pamken29
Pamken29
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Natsuu / Natsu Posts : 1194

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/NatsuuReikuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:04 am

It was really accidental since I wasn't really posting videos of covers, but instead original vocaloid song OwObb But when I saw the Shiningray SPECIAL AUDITION thing that was held long long long long ago ..

I thought , "Coolio, what's this audition stuff about?? Sing japanese song?? Compete and have fun? I wanna try!!" So I quickly copied and learned the song and when I posted my fandub I watched other videos of YTC, I was amazed that normal people like us could face the high-godly people, Nico Nico Chorus!!

So after some months ago, I followed YTC like hell and then they suddenly announced they had a forum! At first I was like "Okay.. forum.. Okay.." and I didn't care to visit it xD Then few days passed I decided to give it a shot and I was like "WHOAAA. AWESOME. -clicks register-" And now I met everyone and kept singing for the whole awesome world ! *^*
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by katerina778 Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 am

I would post a comic if i had it in the laptop, but I don't. So I'll just write.

-------

I loved singing. I sang everything and anything I liked.
My mom too.
maybe that's why I wanted to sing.
But I chose to draw.
and It took me years to realize I had the voice all along..
-------
Summer - 2008 - Grade 3 (turning 4)

As always, Bored Fuyuko searched endlessly in Youtube.

I was searching for japanese songs because it was seriously awesome and wonderful.

Vocaloid.

I don't know about it..So I gotta hear it

It was the best thing EVER.
I started searching here and there and for the next years, I always listened to Vocaloid and vocaloid this..vocaloid that..

-----------

I've been learning more and more about Vocaloid.
Covers by different people
with the same beautiful voices.

Maybe I should try it.
and i did.
it wasnt good that time though, but I loved it.

And then I made Kanon Morine and a bunch of other UTAUs. but Kanon was my favorite
---------

I know Vocaloid so well now.
and I loved it more when Natsu said She --discovered-- it..
and It struck me the idea to make a new character.
Fuyuko Shizune.
I also made Natsuko Shizune, but Natsuu takes care of 'er

and the first song is Magnet
I LOVED the ver.
--------------

Yesterday

Natsuu discovered about YTC.
and immediately told me about it through FaceBook.

and I accepted that offer, Ofcourse.

--------
Today ( about 12 NN)

Natsuu gave me the link and I was able to make an account and already made few friends around.

--------

Boring as it seems, It's an important part of my life, I was able to show my potential to sing even though I threw it away for the sake of drawing.

thanks 'gain to Natsuu!
katerina778
katerina778
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : kane Posts : 119
My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoTysE-oPYm599LTtcNxWPg

Back to top Go down

Post by AkiraRyuu Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am

Mine is not that interesting, but here goes. XD

Spoiler:

I know I lurk a lot. xD And I'm still lurking. Maybe that's why I don't know most people here. Ehehehe Happiness
AkiraRyuu
AkiraRyuu

Singing Alias : アキラ | Akira Posts : 34

My YTC Story

http://akira-setsuka.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallian Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:34 am

Well, my YTC story is boring =_=
I didn`t know what "Vocaloid" mean 1 year ago, but, when I was in Google I found some interesting information about them and a lot of fantastic arts Happy Go Lucky I was thinking for about 3 months that "Vocaloid"- was anime and I persistently sought any useful information xDD I`m idiot, really.
And only 6 months ago I understood that that's a computer program xD
After, I found Vocaloid`s songs like Cantarella, Spice, The Evil story, Last Night Good Night and I fell in love *_* following, I found YTC`s cover and a long time I am looking for forum
Before it I did not ever try sing Japanese, but it turned out very easy~
Now, I am improving my skill`s in vocal
Fallian
Fallian
Fresh off the Boat

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:27 am

I've been here for awhile so I guess I'll finally post up my own YTC Story.

Ever since grade 7 I've been into jap music and I was slowly getting into anime. But one day while I was over at my friends house he was like "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO BECAUSE ITS SO PRO!" I didn't realize it at the time but that video had this girl with incredibly long green hair. At first I questioned why she had such long hair in the first place and put it aside for awhile.

3 years later I was just browsing for more music on youtube through the "Related Videos" sidebar and I accidently clicked a NicoNico Chorus (Dear). I was ready to quickly go back to my searches until I heard the amazing vocals. From that point on I've downloaded loads of Vocalod / NicoNico choruses and learned as much as I can.

One day, a friend of mine really wanted to audition for "Melt" and it was for YTC. I thought it was cool that Youtube had it's own chorus so I decided to participate also. Sadly, I didn't get in and I kinda forgot about YTC until a few months ago when I decided to become active~
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by KuraiO2 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Well, I'm new and decided this would be my first post (;

It started when I was younger where I sang constantly all the time. Over the years my voice started changing to the point that I actually sounded like a boy (I'm a girl) .3. People would always confuse me with my brother when I talked on the phone with them )x
So I quit singing after that...
Years later, oddly enough my voice changed again, but this time I just sounded like a low pitched girl. Youtubing around one day, I discovered Jpop and Vocaloid eventually came around. I also started noticing there were covers to these songs. The first cover I ever heard was by Clear and I was like "askljdhfasdkjf so pro ;A;" which lead me to another singer named Valshe. One of my favorite covers sang by her was "Soundless voice". She could sing so low, yet she was a girl! Thus, revived my hope in singing again!
I started singing again around a year ago learning I could also hit the really low and high notes (; I was excited because I could actually sing a duet with myself, male part and female part!
(I should get to the point)
So I tripped over YTChorus and wanted to join myself because of all the beautiful voices I heard on the videos posted. Right now I'm still trying to find a good microphone to record with because the I one I have now is horrible ); So it's going to be awhile before I start posting covers, but I'm looking forward to being able to audition with you guys (one day~)
KuraiO2
KuraiO2

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Hanyaaaa....

I can't really remember. I think the first song that ever got me into singing was......the Pokemon Theme Song (lol). It was a joke bet when I was in Tae Kwon Do. For my Promotion test to yellow belt, we had to sing (for jokes). So I got up and sang that song, and everyone was...mad silent. It then turned into a burst of applause. So ever since then, I've prided myself in singing, and since then I've strived to be better, without taking lessons or anything.

It wasn't until late Senior year, my last year of high school, that I started doing these kind of covers. The first song I covered was Dango Daikazoku song from Clannad, but I never posted it. But the first song I ever posted was the male lyrics for Melt, being my favorite song at the time. I was mostly inspired by fansingers like Halyosy, That, Clear, Yonji, etc. I wanted to be like them, so I gave it a shot.

Afterwards, I started fansinging, even trying to start a group. When Utatane Piko came out, I started to look for lyrics, and that's how I ended up finding this place! lol
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kamiya (神也) Posts : 553

My YTC Story

http://kajimotomiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endelina Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:20 am

Mine was just like "Owh, I love all the songs sung by NicoNicoChorus, that is just amazing!" And then one day my dear friend Sayako found YTChorus and i was like "OMAGA LEET HAX WTG FTW ROFLMAO WOWWOW" :3<3
endelina
endelina

Singing Alias : endeliable Posts : 33
Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayako Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 pm

^ Props for me, thank youuu.

Oh well, I started by listening to NicoNicoChorus.
I sang a bit by myself, found this place and voilà ! I'm still here.

//Telling the story with help of Shimeji:

Spoiler:
The End.
Sayako
Sayako
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : K1sa(キサ) Posts : 695
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum