Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

What's Your Story?

+179
endelina
Kamiya
KuraiO2
MangoSheep
Fallian
AkiraRyuu
katerina778
Rei
Pamken29
Kagamine_Len
Shhh...
Shiyiou
Panchii
jessie21
Kachiko Ukato
ChiruKashu
YukiNagato998
Kaufdan-P
Jemina
HanyouGirl
Zak
aceofhearts.
Spoon
Kenichi Tsukimura
BakaNeko
Hisame
shockingbuggy
Marui
NipahDUBS
KentaMidorin
Yoshimi
animezirow
Sakura桜
Song of Amazon
HappyKittyGirl
koolmon93
Anba
ume
lèonstrawberry♥
Caspy
chokoreetokun
animegal8195
Emii
Ruru
SeafoamKazuo
Ciel
ichiki-chan
Roka
FlairsFromHell
SamiMommy
Ali
rosewisteria
BigTimeAnimeFans
Hikki-chan
Tobiister
Mim
kooh
Eva-Memories
Carette
Kago
Yuko Hoon
Rena
LizBorden
Aine
Kemi
Blip
Kasikki
Heller45
Lunarous
OmoiChuu
YTChorus
Miku-tan
Sugarlat
maxus
Raeka
YokoTenshi-Chan
Tachanne
SiaHyuk
HaruTan
Sakerune
huyutfsakura
Achan
Ri
Razzy
kappiec
MeriXy
Miyu
Dia★
Aki☆star
Asciane
xStitchedInsanityx
Legender
VocalNgo
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
殷逸偉
MichiChan
Jenni
Aki
Laurel
Charlina
razra
OuterOcean
Ruriko
TetsukiMizu
Benevolent Malice
Jay-Shay
Kurai
Kanis04
hinatakouyama
Crescence
KookieDomination
Ernify
Chieriin
LenL0vr
MikaJello8D
claireeerofl
MeganeAya
Mii.
Soltice Roroki
Kyoeru
akano07
Coda
THE-BUNNY-OF-EVIL
onigirimi
Caramel
amurita
aquashadowcat
thatonechick
(ツ・ω・キ)
Cristlelinia
AmaneAruto
pahpawmipi
[★] Winter
iKawaiiAishiteru
TheRisingDream
princessdaisy09
Phatbeaniez
Onion
madao
Cherysh
Ashla
Variegeta
Elianti
hartless726
HanaRyuu15
Serena Scarlet
admirenkiwi
NovayaShuyin
Emi
NaNo ✩
DeeDee
Kumbancha
Meepy
AKATOMO
Ke-ki
SummerMirages
Blaire
Kuma-tan
haru.
LilacSonata
Aziro
Penny
Xephy
ChibiKumiko
apol
mong
mikura
Una
kiki
Kicchan
Haruna
Dympchan
Summer
krannda
kuri-n
RinSakura
~AutumnZephyr~
AnotherNicoUploader
JinSeng
183 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What's Your Story? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's Your Story?

Post by xStitchedInsanityx Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:56 pm

For me, I guess it started as I watched Naruto. I loved the theme song 'Fighting Dreamers' (I believe that was opening..5?) and attempted (very poorly at the time) to sing it while watching the show because it was really catchy and I found it fun XD (I swear it sounded liek S@#! and my family gace me looks like: O_O FTW)

It wasn't until I found the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya that I got serious about singing in Japanese. I had been listening to the endings and openings, also watching Lucky Star at the time, and when the festival episode came around; I was convinced that singing 'God Knows' in it's original language (Japanese, of course) and being able to remember it as well as the english version. (Christina Vee's was the first and only one I listen to) was something I wanted to give my all on.

A while later I had somehow stumbled upon a song by an artist I had enver heard of (thoughts were pretty much "Hat-su-ne Mi-ku? O_o What anime is she from?) called 'World is Mine' and soon found 'Melt'. I don't really know how, but I just fell in love with it all (even thought for a while I was sure Vocaloid was an anime >3<; <---FAIL!)

A while later I started finding Nico Nico Choruses on youtube (by some odd chance of fate XD) and thought it was so cool how people did that and was all like "D8< Why don't we do that!?" (I did find a few youtube choruses...but they weren't exactly amazing...) It wasn't even that longa go that I stumbled, once again by pure fate, on a chorus of Dear You by YouTube Chorus and was shocked to find a group of people that sang amazingly, with proper sounding Japanese none the less XD, on YouTube!

Within the say I had signed up on the forums and I've been working hard ever since to make myself sound good wit my cruddy ipod touch microphone (yeah..that's not happening =_=; URG) and now I've been saving for a good quality microphone to start auditioning for choruses!

I love you guys! Continue doing what you do that makes this place so awesome!
xStitchedInsanityx
xStitchedInsanityx

Singing Alias : Stitch-chan Posts : 12

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Asciane Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Well... YT Chorus. x-x I got into it from these nico nico choruses I found, which were from my best friend, whom showed me, YT chorus. And then I did my thang and I was like: What the hell is this? So I used google. :D GOOGLE IS LIKE. GOD. OKAY?!

But, from there... well, it's not like I didn't really know about music from nico nico and stuff like that until later. But, I used to think of doing covers when I was like 10, but I am 13 and doing them now. @__@
Asciane
Asciane
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Amarante//フラワーフ Posts : 3

My YTC Story

http://xxonthebrightsidexx.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki☆star Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 pm

What got me into singing...
Hmmm... Mom!~
It all started with The Carpenters and their song, "Close To You".
Then, I could honestly say that an arrangement of artist came along and I started liking them, more like obsessing over.
(I take the word liking to a WHOLE new level)

I found Vocaloid when browsing on another forum. Many users had either a girl with green pigtails (Miku) or a blonde kid with star-shaped bangs (Len).
I got the nerve to ask who they were and was introduce to Rin. Rin was my all time favourite, how I learned to love Kokoro so much (It's weird I never heard of Kiseki in the year I knew about it...).

I instantly fell in love with Luka when I first saw her, along with Just Be Friends. I began searching Remixes of the song and thankfully ran into NNC. Starting from then, I'd always look for more and more, and more, and more. I just remembered how Miku had an append. That was when I began to love Cardioid. With my NNC obsession, I ran into the YTC version of Cardiod. And how lovely it was.

Thank you YTC for livening my Vocaloid alter-ego!~
Aki☆star
Aki☆star
Talkative

Singing Alias : アキ☆ Aki☆ (Akio) Posts : 445

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/ikiikiAKiO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia★ Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:55 pm

It actually started a few years ago, when I was still eleven, I think.

I've always been a major, MAJOR Pokemon nerd, ever since I was a little kid and I got my first Gameboy from my uncle. So, one day shortly after I discovered Youtube, I was searching around for random Pokemon stuff. I quickly came across the Ievan Polka meme done with Pikachu.

I fell in love with the song right away and looked around for some other videos with it. It turned out there were two versions of the song, because the next video I clicked sounded different. It didn't love it as much as the one I'd heard before.

I dug around a little in the video comments, and it turned out the version I liked best was sung by Hatsune Miku. I didn't pay it much attention, but a few days later I looked it up. I then learned what a Vocaloid was.

For a month or so, I went into a total obsession period centered around Miku. I fell in love with every song I heard and soon I discovered the other Vocaloids and fell in love with them too. I tried to sing along with every song I heard.

A few years passed, and I got better. I'd grown to love singing and took choir all through middle school. Then one day I decided that I wanted to actually do covers. I wanted to be like the Nico singers that I'd grown to idolize. I begged my parents to get me a mic. I wound up with a ride to the mall for free and bought a microphone - the same one I use now - with my own money. I was accepted into a smaller chorus on Youtube hosted by OngakuDubs.

After a while, I found YTC, but I didn't think much of it at first. I took a look at the forums, but they seemed confusing, since I'd never really been on any forums before. I came back one day when I was bored and looked around on the Youtube Chorus channel. Finally, I decided to join the forums, and here I am. >w>
Dia★
Dia★
Talkative

Singing Alias : Diamond, ▲D愛モント Posts : 524

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondWarrior987

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm

HEHEHEH YAY STORIES. mine's actually quite boring but:

i never really sang because i was good at it. it was more because
i enjoyed how amazing it is for people to use their voices to create lovely
melodies. when i was younger, i joined the school choir every year until
grade 8 where i stopped. after that, the only time i sang was in the shower or in the car with my brother -___-''

i still continued with music without singing since i have been playing piano for 8 years so my musical background was still there.

my genres in music ranged a lot. i started off with anime songs, and then mainstream songs (R&B and rap), after, techno and house, then, screamo, rock and alternative, then jrock, then jpop, then, kpop and vocaloid songs.

i found out about miku due to someone's profile picture on crunchyroll.
really random but YESU :|D and then i started to listen to her songs.
after a couple years, i forgot about miku. after that, i happened to land on one of ANU's videos (Just be Friends Chorus) . i found
it sounding soo amazing with so many people singing together so i decided
to find more info about nico nico chorus. for a while, i actually preferred nico nico choruses rather than the vocaloid robotic voices. (i dont mind them now XD)

after a couple months, i actually found auditions for vocaloid songs which i ended up landing on VocaloidsProductions and loved their World is Mine chorus. but then i realized you have to audition for a permanent vocaloid in their channel and they already had enough people. then i started wondering what if i created a channel where people can audition by song so everyone can get a chance in a chorus. by then, i landed on YTChorus's Spica Chorus which i lovedlovedloved.

then i found out that you can audition by songs for YtChorus and i thought "YES. i dont have to create the channel since its already been done! :|D". so you know what i did? ....i signed up ehehehehe

THE END.

im sorry you had to see my long rant ;A;
Miyu
Miyu
Talkative

Singing Alias : Miyu Posts : 504

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/lovingMiyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MeriXy Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Here's my story! And it's in the form of a video! Took quite a while to finish, especially with the computer crashing since WMM hates me. It also doesn't seem to like to be run at the same time as Audacity...

Anyway... Enjoy! (or not)

MeriXy
MeriXy
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : MeriXy Posts : 224

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by kappiec Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:30 pm

It....all... started....long time go...
My brother showed me a video showed me this video about a virtual diva named Hatsune Miku.
Before I realized it I keep on clicking on related video's on Vocaloid.
Until... One day... I saw a Nico Chorus of Just Be Friends.
I was shocked how well they sang the song.
I kept on listening to it for days.
Then I got addicted to Nico Choruses....
Then my dream is to sing with Nico Singers ..

After I listened to Hatsune Miku's songs for yeaaaaaaars and yeaaarss..
I told myself... I should try to listen to other Vocaloid's songs.
I tried listening to Gumi... then... Megurine Luka...
I heard Megurine Luka's song Akahitoha.
I kept on listening to it...
On June 4, 2010 I saw a Youtube Chorus of Akahitoha...
I told myself.. " I guess Youtube Chorus is fine... I really want to sing with them because they all speak English. Not like Nico Singers... I can barely understand Japanese. "
On June 9, 2010, I signed up in here with my hopes that I will be included on any one of the Youtube Choruses in the future.
kappiec
kappiec
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Maiyi Posts : 842

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/MoreMoeMaiyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Razzy Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:43 am

Wow. It's really interesting reading everything. I skimmed through and read most of the posts .
yes , on my day off from work. I like to stalk YTchorus. xD

It's funny how some things we can relate to .
I saw some posts mention me . O: It's interesting that I helped some people find their way onto YTchorus.

Now let's start my short story :3

I was never really a singer to start with. xD I really hate my voice. But I loved to make english adaptions/lyrics to anime/jpop songs. I first came to youtube (lol came Happy ) about last year . It's almost the time for my youtube anniversary Hyper . And I first started out with anime english adaptions . I really did not want to sing at all ;A; Because I do not like my voice . I was at first going to just write lyrics and find other people to sing my lyrics... But I got lazy and couldn't stand waiting for them record . LostSoul I get very impatient . So I just decided.. "Hey , what's there to lose ?" And I started singing my stuff. ;A;

Vocaloid - I didn't know much about vocaloid. I saw a few pv's with miku singing and thought it was a game or something 8D . I auditioned for a person's "GGRKS" fandub and I really liked the song. So I made some lyrics for it. =x . I still didn't know much of vocaloid . Then I found magnet 8DD and I really loved the beat/music/singing . So I had to do an english version oxo . And that is what I'm best known for. My english version of magnet. Now all I sing is almost always vocaloid related oxo;

YTChorus - I found their channel browsing through magnet videos and I stumbled across their Audition for Magnet 8D. So of course I had to join.. I really sucked at learning japanese though ;A; So it took me about a month or so to remember the audition lines... OTL (now I can say I'm better at learning japanese songs) . I had gotten in 8DD But unfortanately I couldn't participate . ;A; But in the end it got cancelled >w<!

The end. ;A;!!
Razzy
Razzy
Motor Mouth

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/razzyness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ri Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh, this sounds interesting. :D I guess I'll share how I found out about YTChorus/Vocaloid as well. :3

About a year ago, I was pretty much obsessed with the game Super Smash Brothers Brawl(and yes, this game eventually did lead me to find out about Vocaloid-cough-). I usually look up Youtube videos about my favorite series and stuff, so of course I did the same for SSBB. I liked watching the videos with the SSBB characters reenacting dances and stuff from theme songs of anime, and I saw a video of SSBB characters reenacting the theme song of Soul Eater once(but I'm not going to stray into that), which eventually got me to start watching SE.

Then one day, I stumbled upon a video of SSBB characters in a Vocaloid song, though I didn't know what Vocaloid was at the time. I've heard it before, but I didn't give much thought to it. My first thoughts after watching the video were, 'What did I just watch' and 'Oh wow that was scary'. The song was Alice Human Sacrifice, though I didn't know it at the time because the title of the video was in Japanese, and I can't read Kanji at all.

A few months later, I came across an actual Vocaloid version of Alice Human Sacrifice, and my first thought was 'ohey, I know this song' and so I listened to it and showed it to my friend, who later had nightmares of it. Ahaha...

I found the DRAMA version of AHS, and that was where I learned the Vocaloids' names. Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin, and Len. I told it to the same friend I gave the nightmares to, and so she was all, 'cool'. It took me a bit to actually remember Meiko's and Miku's names though, for some reason. I kept on forgetting.

A few days later, I found a video called 'Cinderella Romance', and I recognized the person in the video as Miku. I scrolled through the comments and found out that she was a Vocaloid, and that was where I learned what a Vocaloid was, and I thought that it was pretty cool, and I still think that it's cool. :3

Now for YTChorus. >.>

So by now I've listened and learned a lot of Vocaloid songs. I knew of fandubs, but I never really cared much for them. The first few fandubs I listened to weren't all that great, so that's probably why I avoided fandubs like the plague at first.

A few months later, I found out that some people actually sang Vocaloid songs in choruses, and the choruses actually sounded pretty good. A few of the choruses I heard were from YTChorus, actually. I wanted to audition in a chorus, so I went around auditioning for stuff, most of which I haven't heard back from them but whatever.

One day, I found YTChorus' 'Dear Remix Edition', and I listened to it, and it was really good and I enjoyed it. I went on their channel to see if they had any more auditions open, and it was Yowamushi Montblanc, which I will audition for one day once my microphone finally starts to agree with me. >.>

And that's it! I hoped you enjoyed reading my awfully long story about how I discovered this place/Vocaloid in general. xDD;;
Ri
Ri
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Ri Posts : 83

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Achan Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:01 pm

I am a flower that came from space ;3 I am a mystery trying to see the world trying to see myself *shhhhh* you might see me o.o"
Achan
Achan
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Kami-sama Posts : 5

https://www.youtube.com/achanxd

Back to top Go down

Post by huyutfsakura Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Er, my amazing super awesome story (Which is probably lame xD) Well, how I got here was from seeing the Shugo Chara! opening using Vocaloid characters, from there I searched Miku and the twins (My favourite pairing!!) Which lead me to the choruses which I fell in love with and started to learn the Vocaloid songs (Romeo and Cinderella, Juvenile, Just be friends, etc) Oh! And from AnotherNicoUploader's youtube channel I found this website! :D That's how I'm here and how I love Vocaloids! Plus the tons of art that people draw of them Wink
huyutfsakura
huyutfsakura

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Yeh, I will post a story. This is the totally normal boring story of how I stumbled upon YTC.

It all started with a roleplay on UniFaction. One of the fields to fill in was "Theme Song." And one of the girls in the group put Ievan Polkka as her character's theme.
That was the start of the Vocaloid fandom.
From there, I enthusiastically downloaded every Miku song I could find. My first favorites were VOiCE and Yukkuri Shitiette Ne.
Then...I discovered Kaito. And that was the start of the RABID Vocaloid fandom.
At which point, I decided to sign up for FanFiction.net and take my fandom to the next level: that of the crazy shipper.
On FF, I discovered a very very very fantastic author. And she had a link on her profile. To her YT channel. Being the stalker that I am, I followed this link and soon discovered that she had a video titled something like "YTC Melt Audition." Audition? YTC? What is this?
I believe there was a link in the description, or something, to the YTC channel. Which I followed. And my response was along the lines of "THIS IS LIKE NICO NICO ONLY IN ENGLISH YAY."
So then I came to the forum. But at that point there were like two days left of Melt auditions and I was unable to record the song in any quality. So I waited. Then Dango Daikazoku came along, and no matter how hard I tried, it just sounded strained and ridiculous. So I waited some more. And I'm kind of considering trying for Yowamushi Montblanc, so I won't be a failure anymoar.

And that's mah storeh. Told you it was boring. ^^
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Razzy wrote:I really hate my voice.

But I love your voice Razzy D: *SHOTFOROFFTOPICNESS*
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Reza Posts : 163

My YTC Story

http://shadow0bse-mi.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HaruTan Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Haha, wow. Surprised that I haven't posted here yet... Hmm. I fail. *shot* D:

Okiee well, now onto my semi-long-ish story? xD

Well I never really knew of Vocaloids that much a couple years back. I only knew of Miku Hatsune, but even then, I had no idea what a 'Vocaloid' was or that there were even others. I only thought of her as like an anime character singing songs or something. I really didn't take much interest into it for awhile singing as the voice sounded a bit weird. But then again, I was a noob at the time and had no idea what I was thinking..

Ahem, anyways. After awhile, I started seeing her all over Youtube and was like 'Wow, She's kinda popular', so I gave her another try. I listened to more and more of her songs then out of curiosity wanted to know what this 'Vocaloid' term everyone was using. So I went to old Google~ After reading various articles/etc/etc I found out and almost fell in love with the idea of it. 'A computer that sings!' It really was amazing to me.

After that, I continued to stalk their songs as well as the other Vocaloids. (My other youtube has over 1000 favorites from them. Haha, yeah, I'm crazy. I know~ So after that, I started listening to more Rin and Len songs. And fell in love again~ Haha, so I've been Vocaloid crazed for about 4 years I guess?

So after the Vocaloid stage, I found Nico Nico covers. Usually, I'm not one to listen to other people's covers since sometimes it just ruins the song or somehow offend it. I dunno. Well, the first singer I listened to was Clear-sama~ As always, before I watched/listen I read the comments to make sure that it's likeable enough for me to spend my time on it. And it seemed that everyone was crazed about this guy and the Nico Nico stuff. I was kinda confused but then understood EVERYTHING after listening to his HEAVENLY LOVELY SEXY ETC ETC voice. Haha, more love~ So after stalking almost all of his covers, I went onto most of the other famous NND dubbers. And yeaah, I guess I just got more obsessive~

I also thought about how Japan was so lucky to how people like this. But most of it was jealousy. Haha, I tried to find American or non-Japanese dubbers that were just as good, but kinda stopped after not finding too many. But theeeeeeeeen, I stumbled over YTC's Sakura no Ame cover and ackkk, had eargasms for a week. I just found it so cool~ It was like a Nico Nico that I could actually join and well, understand. xD

So after watching some of the other covers and then seeing the Yowamushi Montblanc Audition, I decided to join~ I registered, made an intro, chatted, made friends, and even adopted a few people. It's only been I think a week or so, but I'm looooving everything so much~ : D

Well, that was my YTC story~ I was glad to be able to share it with you all! <3

Sorry for the text wall... I couldn't stop typing. o u o;;;
HaruTan
HaruTan
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : HaruTan // 春タン Posts : 216

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/HarukaTama?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by SiaHyuk Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:11 pm

This "My YTC Story" is a great Idea xD

Youtube:
I created my "First" Youtube Account 5 years ago, (I was at that time 11 years old)
I started to sing ... okay thats a little bit embrassing... some songs from the Anime "Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch" thats really an old schooler xD. I think everyone (who is old enough) knows this one.

So at first I didn't know how to record and how to mix or how to animate. that is why... I recored with my cam xD; and uploaded my first Video on YT in year 2005. and I was so surprised that a lot of people were interested in my voice. I made some good friends, and I learned how to record/mix and animate xD. Youtube Deleted my previous 3 other accounts, so of course I was really depressed and sad about that. I even wanted to quit! but deep in my heart I always asked myself these questions: "How are everyone?" "Did they already realized that my Account got deleted?" "will they miss me?" I couldnt take it longer, so I decided to go on youtube and went to some Channels of my friends, then I read Comments from other people "I miss Sia!", "Do you know what happened to her??" "I want her to come back!!" "did something terrible happened to her??"

When I was reding those Comments, tears fell from my eyes. I was smiling yet crying. I was so happy yet sad. so I decided to make a new Account (SiaHyuk). Everyone welcomed me warmly with their lovely Commments. I'm really fortunate that I have these friends, I'm so glad that I was able to meet them. Youtube really...connected me with my dear friends.

Choruses:
My first Chorus was of course a song from "Mermaid Melody" it was so popular on youtube to fandub Mermaid Melody songs as a group together! A lot of people were asking me to join these Choruses, but later I got tired of these songs, so I decided to pick a good song make a chorus of this! I uplaoded a Video and used a word for the first time: "Audition"
I uploaded this Video in year 2006. Everyone took interest and a lot of people were auditioning! from then on I started to make more Choruses and I really like to mix so I'm rather the "Mixer" instead of the "Singer" xD. Later I found NND, I found the Choruses, the first Chorus I saw was the Nico Nico Medley, at first I thought: "are they real singers or only fandubbers like us??" xD so it took me long to find out that there were only like us! People who love to sing!

Vocaloid:
When did I first met Vocaloid? I think it was in year 2008? I really can't remember the first Song I heard.. but at that time there were only "Miku, Rin and Len" I was really interested in Vocaloid I even cosplayed as Miku in a German Convention (Connichi) but later the popularity of Vocaloid really increased it was and is still now such a mainstream! I lost my interest and I stopped reading news about Vocaloid. of course I still love the music and their creators. But I'm really tired already of all these new Characters.

YTC:
When I uploaded my Cover "Fuwa Fuwa Time", on the related Videos I saw Noki's "Fuwa Fuwa Time". Thats when I met Noki for the first time. we uploaded it at the same time, so we were kinda rivals, who will get more views and more comments xD but to be truth, I really liked her Cover more than mine. So of course I supported her! even now!

Later I saw on her "Favourite List" a Chorus organized by YTC and I was really surprised of the Mixing, Animation and of course the great singers! I'm not really that interested in Vocaloid. But when I saw all the great Work in the Choruses I was really impressed, it even motivated me to improve my choruses!

Then they created a Forum. The reason why I joined was of course to meet new Friends, join new Choruses, to improve, to share, and to know myself more!
I really have to thank you guys, thanks for creating the YTC! I was able to meet amazing people!
in the near Future, the only thing you will hear is the Youtube Chorus!

~§!@
SiaHyuk
SiaHyuk
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Sia Posts : 57
Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/SiaHyuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachanne Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

What's Your Story? - Page 5 Awesom10

This is my story--completely shortened.
Tachanne
Tachanne
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Tachanne wrote:
What's Your Story? - Page 5 Awesom10

This is my story--completely shortened.

...( =w=)b
Anyway, I'd say everyone's stories are pretty interesting. ^^ Some people got here the same way as others.
I also noticed that Hitobashira Alice seems to be what lands people here. ._.;

Back to top Go down

Post by YokoTenshi-Chan Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:21 pm

XD Nice story. So, mine.....

Vocaloids:
One day, I was searching the internet and found a vocaloid verson of a shugo chara intro. (Which someone else did too, I think) I scrolled down to the comments and learned that they were vocaloids. At the time, I couldn't care less. I ended up just finding some random vidoes like Miku doing the Levan Pokla. With her leek. I found this amusing, but didnt investigate further.
Then.... My epic friend Jay-Shay was singing Daughter of Evil (I think) one day. She told me what it was, so I youtubed it. And found it amasing. I sort of liked it so I watched more... And more...... And more.... And so the fasination became....
Well, actually, another friend gave me a link to Love is War a little before that or something. I watched some songs then forgot about it.

YTC:
This is a conversation between be and Jay-Shay
Shay: YTC is so funny, you guys should join it!
Me: Maybe I will....
Shay: The only thing is, it can get sorta perverted....
Me: So? Oh, and what's the link?

(This is all just approchimated. I'm pretty sure it's not exactly right...)

Oh, and I havent done a chorus yet, I think. I was planning to dub a couple times, but I only managed to actually do one today...... And it suchs.... I blame my quiet voice and mic
YokoTenshi-Chan
YokoTenshi-Chan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : YokoTheYukiian Posts : 105
Location : &quot;I'm not a stalker! I just know where you live and sometimes hide in your closet.&quot; (My brother made that up)

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

What's Your Story? - Page 5 Empty A two-sided story...

Post by Raeka Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:36 am

Click this link. I dare you.

My inspiring story sung to Ura-omote Lovers. Complete with: Bad articulation! No pitch control! Abuse of autotune! And procrastination!

Lyrics:
Spoiler:
Raeka
Raeka
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 途李 Posts : 109

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nomyriad

Back to top Go down

Post by maxus Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:17 pm

my ytc story was like going to be first like some far off fan fiction thing idk then i decided to make a story about how i got to the ytc neko
(i like cats)
well it all started in elem school i had a very big interest in music and my sis was also in a chorus so i like to sing with her kinda until she got on my nerves saying i was doing the stuff wrong -sigh- well i got in middle school i joined a the band there and i think it is awsome and i am still kinda stuck to that but i still liked to sing singing and my sister was still in chorus. Sweat i liked to liston to japanese music well that might just be because i am part japanese... neko one year ago i started to liston to vocaloid and stuff like that when my sister stumbled along nico chorus then found ytc yay after a while i decided to join to to me i hav a pretty good voice kinda Sweat idk i feel tired and i hope i didn't miss spell anyhting yet... and well here i am but i am still mostly into band stuff once i thought to do this thing like the way my sister did but i was like to lazy now i am awsome trombone player and is learning and singing yay the end i think bam bom baaaam lol oh and i based my name of a nobody's name thing so it is mixed up with a x in the middle just saying so yay i got to post a long thing -spins- i hope i didn't missspell anything again so the end neko
maxus
maxus

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlat Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:26 pm

HMMM I guess I'll do this as well 8D

Spoiler:
Sugarlat
Sugarlat
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Sugarlat Posts : 84

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sugarlatdesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruna Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:04 am

Raeka wrote:Click this link. I dare you.

My inspiring story sung to Ura-omote Lovers. Complete with: Bad articulation! No pitch control! Abuse of autotune! And procrastination!

Lyrics:
Spoiler:

I love your story XD
Haruna
Haruna
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : punipuni Posts : 711

https://www.youtube.com/KonoeNya

Back to top Go down

Post by Miku-tan Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 am

W-wwoww, so many people have typed so much... Well. My story is pretty lame I guess. It all started in 2007... I was pretty much a newb back then (like no one isn't when they begin? xD) and only watched Naruto, DBZ, and Bleach, you know, all the really popular anime that was on tv. Then I got a computer into my possession, and I started become what is called an addict. That's when I made my first youtube account (also the first community site I've ever been associated with). I am terrible with creating names and such (I think I'm a bit better now... >w>), so the account name was "sailoruchiha101". I still can't believe I have kept that account for about 4 years, and has recently ditched it. xD

So then I would always browse youtube, and got into better anime. I think Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Mermaid Melody were some of my first animes I picked up from the internet. And my first fandubs were from Mermaid Melody (TOTALLY SUCKISH! 8D), then I did Toeto and 2 songs from a character cd from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. But just recently, not really it was like the end of last year, I found out about YTC and joined it(which lead me to meet so many awesome fandubbers that have inspired me!! <3). This account is new; my other one was Mikuhiiragi. LLAAME. But RECENTLY RECENTLY I joined Voice Acting Alliance (another site I just loooove).

And I think that ends my lame story.
Miku-tan
Miku-tan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Miku-tan Posts : 84

https://www.youtube.com/Miku-tan

Back to top Go down

Post by YTChorus Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Achan wrote:I am a flower that came from space ;3 I am a mystery trying to see the world trying to see myself *shhhhh* you might see me o.o"

Is this a story xD!?

Sugarlat wrote:HMMM I guess I'll do this as well 8D

Spoiler:

djasjlkasd ok ....? *puts male badge*
YTChorus
YTChorus
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTChorus

Back to top Go down

Post by OmoiChuu Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Well, I'm going to start from the beginning, and then lead up to how I found YTChorus 8D

I know that this is going to sound kind of lame and totally unoriginal, but my very first fandub was Legend of Mermaid from Mermaid Melody. I first heard of fandubbing when I came across a cover done my MilkyCabbage[Cristina Vee, ValliereVee] Even though I always loved singing, I had never actually made it known that I enjoyed it. I'm a very shy person, so I didn't really like singing in public. So what better way to start myself off than being completely anonymous :D? Well, not COMPLETELY. lol xD I ended up joining the bandwagon and covering almost anything Mermaid Melody related XD. So basically Mermaid Melody got me where I am. I started looking for auditions on youtube, and other forums like VAA [Did I mention I enjoy voice acting?]. Eventually, I branched out to other things, like other Animes, JPop and Vocaloid. I made many friends that share these interests with me. One of my very close friends, BvbyJuju, introduced me to YTChorus. Now, I hope to make even more friends ;w;!
Well, I've had my share of dislikes about YTC too, not really the Staff members, but the forum members I guess, what with all these cliques
I have to agree with Una on this one. But you always have to remember, when there are people, there will be groups and cliques that we just have to accept >w< Anyways, I hope that I meet a lot of great people here [and I've already met quite a few 8D!]!
~Omoi
OmoiChuu
OmoiChuu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 姫子岡崎//Hime Posts : 79

Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/OmoiChuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum