Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

What's Your Story?

+179
endelina
Kamiya
KuraiO2
MangoSheep
Fallian
AkiraRyuu
katerina778
Rei
Pamken29
Kagamine_Len
Shhh...
Shiyiou
Panchii
jessie21
Kachiko Ukato
ChiruKashu
YukiNagato998
Kaufdan-P
Jemina
HanyouGirl
Zak
aceofhearts.
Spoon
Kenichi Tsukimura
BakaNeko
Hisame
shockingbuggy
Marui
NipahDUBS
KentaMidorin
Yoshimi
animezirow
Sakura桜
Song of Amazon
HappyKittyGirl
koolmon93
Anba
ume
lèonstrawberry♥
Caspy
chokoreetokun
animegal8195
Emii
Ruru
SeafoamKazuo
Ciel
ichiki-chan
Roka
FlairsFromHell
SamiMommy
Ali
rosewisteria
BigTimeAnimeFans
Hikki-chan
Tobiister
Mim
kooh
Eva-Memories
Carette
Kago
Yuko Hoon
Rena
LizBorden
Aine
Kemi
Blip
Kasikki
Heller45
Lunarous
OmoiChuu
YTChorus
Miku-tan
Sugarlat
maxus
Raeka
YokoTenshi-Chan
Tachanne
SiaHyuk
HaruTan
Sakerune
huyutfsakura
Achan
Ri
Razzy
kappiec
MeriXy
Miyu
Dia★
Aki☆star
Asciane
xStitchedInsanityx
Legender
VocalNgo
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
殷逸偉
MichiChan
Jenni
Aki
Laurel
Charlina
razra
OuterOcean
Ruriko
TetsukiMizu
Benevolent Malice
Jay-Shay
Kurai
Kanis04
hinatakouyama
Crescence
KookieDomination
Ernify
Chieriin
LenL0vr
MikaJello8D
claireeerofl
MeganeAya
Mii.
Soltice Roroki
Kyoeru
akano07
Coda
THE-BUNNY-OF-EVIL
onigirimi
Caramel
amurita
aquashadowcat
thatonechick
(ツ・ω・キ)
Cristlelinia
AmaneAruto
pahpawmipi
[★] Winter
iKawaiiAishiteru
TheRisingDream
princessdaisy09
Phatbeaniez
Onion
madao
Cherysh
Ashla
Variegeta
Elianti
hartless726
HanaRyuu15
Serena Scarlet
admirenkiwi
NovayaShuyin
Emi
NaNo ✩
DeeDee
Kumbancha
Meepy
AKATOMO
Ke-ki
SummerMirages
Blaire
Kuma-tan
haru.
LilacSonata
Aziro
Penny
Xephy
ChibiKumiko
apol
mong
mikura
Una
kiki
Kicchan
Haruna
Dympchan
Summer
krannda
kuri-n
RinSakura
~AutumnZephyr~
AnotherNicoUploader
JinSeng
183 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What's Your Story? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's Your Story?

Post by Lunarous Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Spoiler:
Lunarous
Lunarous
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mitsu Inari Posts : 98

My YTC Story

http://vocaloided.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heller45 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:43 am

Here goes?

Spoiler:
Heller45
Heller45
Fresh off the Boat

My YTC Story

http://heller45.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasikki Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:03 pm

I don't think my story is very eventful like some in this topic but I'll try to make it not-boring.

I'm new here of course and I haven't DONE much yet but still. I'm spanish so its a little iffy with the japanese words (I don't have an accent or anything) I always loved the nico choruses and thought, 'gosh I wish I could be a part of this...'. Of course I don't know japanese, a can sing it but not read it. I've always wondered if there was a yt chorus but it was a mere side thought. I loved listening to dubs and trying to sing songs. It was a bunch of fun! I loved vocaloid and japanese songs and that thought of a yt chorus bugged me! So one day I looked it up on youtube and there it is! The first chorus that I saw from Ytchorus was 'Sakura no Ame' I was literally speachless. So eventually I came to the forum and joined knowing that I probably won't be able to do any songs for a while till I got a new headset. Too bad the new one (Which I'm currently using) requires me to sing loud which I can't do without my family hearing which is embarressing. One day though I'll try to sing anyways!

Well this was it...its not very long xD
Kasikki
Kasikki
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Blip Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm

..This-

*insert boring story on how I was interested in singing/music/etc. here*

*insert simple story of how I was searching for videos like MMVs and such and found a Vocaloid song [something like Triple Baka or whatever, I don't remember] and became interested*

*insert story on how I started to sing a lot more because I liked to sing, from songs in English transitioning to anime OSTs and Vocaloid*

*insert another story of how I sang more after getting my mic*

*insert story on how I was at my usual chatroom when my friend posted a video of YTC's Dango Daikazoku chorus and because I loved Clannad and Dango Daikazoku so much, I listened to it*

*insert conclusion story here on how I checked the YouTube channel after my friend told me about YTChorus and then went to the forum, signed up, looked around, then typed this here after becoming interested*

- is how I believe it went.
Or at least, the most I can think of because I'm too lazy to remember EVERY detail. And type it out.
*nodnod*

Blip
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Erin Posts : 9

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemi Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 pm

My story is pretty short...

One day in the 9th grade, I found anime/manga again. I became fond of it quickly. I started reading and watching in like the 6th grade. eventually I dropped it and started hardcore gaming. Then I got really bored one day and decided to pick it back up again. In my junior year I think is when I found the YTC. That was more than a year ago now. after I heard the YTC sing, I decided to join because singing would be a good hobby. I started with really bad tune (which I probably still have) and didn't know how to sing. orz. I kinda improved. :D
Kemi
Kemi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kemi Posts : 945

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Aine Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

One could make a book out of all these stories Happy Go Lucky
Well here's my contribution ^^

Spoiler:
Aine
Aine
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Aine / 愛音 Posts : 4

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by LizBorden Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:01 am

I've always liked singing... I kinda suck at it, no lessons either. But, I still have a lot of fun doing it. Plus animating/flash has always been interesting to me... (And people need animators. It means I get to be useful xDDD)
I got into vocaloid through a friend... Meltdown was probably my first. But she was ranting about how she wanted to record and post videos but didn't have a video program... a youtube channel. So I offered to make her videos and share my youtube channel. We posted some awful dubs... got better, removed the suck and replaced it with good. Eventually we started coming across choruses which she adores... and forces me to use my backbone and audition.
Originally I joined YTChorus because my friend was hosting a chorus and need an animator... and some vocals. So I wanted to help out since I had nothing to do anyways. Plus I this site looked cool and I needed an excuse to sharpen my skills... in singing and animating. (Making videos... without flash is ridiculously hard sometimes)
So... I joined. 'Cause I'm also hoping I turn into less of a pansy and audition for more things and work up the nerve to show what little skillz. 'Sides I need more friends. I also want to meet more animators and trade techniques...
I think this is my first forum too...

Last edited by LizBorden on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause my story was short and didn't explain everything.)
LizBorden
LizBorden
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Akiko Posts : 89
My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:05 am

How I did discover Vocaloid:
Spoiler:
And how did I found the YTChorus?
Spoiler:
Off topic, but at first I was really scared of the BBcodes XD
Okay I'm still but it's not as bad as it was before XD
Rena
Rena
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Rena Posts : 96

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko Hoon Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 am

I suppose I'll participate in this?

Ok, I suppose the fault of me ending up joining is shared between two individuals that I'm glad to call "friends". None of them are in the chorus, since one of them says he has a horrible voice, and the second... I still have to tell her about this.

She, who I shall call Alchea, was the one who introduced me to Vocaloids via asking me "which one is the saddest song?" and sent me Daughter of Evil+Servant of Evil and Kokoro. Then she sent me Hitobashira Alice (known as "the yandere song"), and then I... pretty much continued down the path by myself from that point on. I finished becoming a fan the moment I saw Gumi announced (I'm a big Macross fan, loved Macross Frontier to pieces, and I just had to know more about the Rankaloid XD)

By that time I had seen a few Nico Nico Chorus videos, and I thought it would be great to be part of a chorus like that. At the same time, my second friend, who we shall call Fanpy (and will kill me once he finds out I mentioned him XD), was living in my city (had to move because he lost his job) and we usually played Rock Band. For some strange reasong, I ended up being the singer of the band, and doing a not so bad job even when I didn't know most of the songs. He usually said that I was a good singer (even though I think he's wrong, I'm no that bad, but not that good either).

Then I found out the chorus for Akahitoha, and found out people who were doing the same as the Nico Nico Douga people... but in Youtube. So in the heat of the moment I asked if I could join... The problem is that my ego tends to deflate rather quickly, so I would probably have left it like that and never think of it again if it wasn't for Fanpy telling me that I should do it, because I was great at singing. So I did my first cover (which was a disaster, but also helped me to learn a few things, and helped me get rid of most of my fright... it still did not do anything for my deflatable ego XD), and here I am now.
Yuko Hoon
Yuko Hoon
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yuko Posts : 115

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kago Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 am

Lets see..

This is how I knew about Vocaloid LOL! She's EVERYWHERE!!!
Spoiler:

How I knew about YT Chorus?
Spoiler:
Kago
Kago
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kago / カゴ Posts : 569

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kago4eva?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carette Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:28 pm

My story is very boring so .. be warned -sweatdrops-

Carette's story went like this...

I got into vocaloid last year after discovering Hatsune Miku on the internet. I was totally impressed and shocked by the fact that there is such a machine software that is able to sing! Shocked I started to listen to more and more of such songs as time went by (melt, world is mine, meltdown, kokoro kiseki, cendrillon, ... all the famous pieces at first, until I discovered the existence of more vocaloids such as luka, gakupo, kaito, rin and ren, and the weekly vocaloid rankings Smile)

And then I discovered the people who are involved in the nico utattemita, otherwise known as the nico people who sang covers of the vocaloid songs! I was inspired by their voices and the level of their singing. I used to listen to only Tourai, Usa, Clear and Dasoku, but after I got exposed to the utattemita rankings, I listened to more nico singers Smile

Recently, my friend who got into this fandom told me about the ytchorus (KAGO red luv ) and then we decided to join. I am veryyyyy excited about joining this forum and improving my singing. It'd be great to join ytchoruses and spread this genre of music to the world! ^___^

and that's my story 8D hope it didn't bore you to death or something hahahah
Carette
Carette
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Carette / カレット Posts : 682

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/xCarettex

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva-Memories Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 am

Well Let's See Um...

My Family Is Very Connected With Music, So From When i was little, like 3, i was connected with music, i used to dream about going to drama school to be able to sing properly, then when i was four i started horse riding, and it was a big knock out from music, and my drama dream was no more.

then when i was around 8, i heard a song on the radio, that i knew of by heart, (can't remember it any more) i also was getting more exited about music lessons in primary school, but nothing really happened.

then when i was 10, i started to take Guitar lessons, after my mum was looking at guitars on the internet, it occurred to me that i could play an instrument, so she bought me one, but at the end of that summer, the guitar just didn't appeal to me any more and i stopped playing it.

then a little while before my 13th birthday my sister (Outer-Ocean) introduced me to YTChorus And It's Gone on from there! x

I Hope I Didn't Bore You Too Much! x
Eva-Memories
Eva-Memories
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Evaa Posts : 99

My YTC Story

http://Eva-Memories.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kooh Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Well... I don't know if I'm really the most eligible person since I haven't even participated in a single chorus, but here goes...

I remember my first Vocaloid song well. I believe it was Saihate, in my recommended list. That was about two years ago, so I didn't pay attention to the meaning. I was 11. I just thought the song was upbeat and the character was really cute, so I clicked through the related videos. I was obsessed.

Later in late '08 or maybe '09, I saw my first Nico Nico Chorus video. It's the song that is the current layout right now... What's it called? Ahh, I forgot! It sounded really cool though. Then I forgot about it for a long time, forgot about Vocaloid... Finally, I wanted to find it again, but I couldn't. Instead I found Nico Nico Chorus's Just Be Friends. I clicked through the related videos, since I loved it, and I found THIS!! So I stalked them for a little bit, and I accidently found YouTube Chorus! Their videos introduced me to a lot of things.

Anyway, my first YTChorus video I saw was their Dear Remix Edition. I was in awe. I subscribed, they made the forums, and here I am...

Sorry if my English and grammar is bad or there are gaps... I'm tired right now. > <
kooh
kooh

Singing Alias : kooh Posts : 39

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Mim Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Here we go~~~ >8D

Spoiler:

i hope it didnt get too long ö3ö and i can understand when you fall asleep by reading this LOL

Last edited by Mim on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fail english is fail xD)
Mim
Mim

Singing Alias : Mim Posts : 44

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobiister Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am

Excuse my fail grammar/engrish! 8D

Spoiler:

And that is my story of being a mental kid. Hope you enjoyed~ 8D
Tobiister
Tobiister
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lan Posts : 54

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/Landezvous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikki-chan Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 am

Because I just started university and have absolutely no friends and half an hour to kill ~

Spoiler:
Hikki-chan
Hikki-chan
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Rina / ヒちゃん Posts : 294

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009 Banner Decorator * 1 My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

Back to top Go down

What's Your Story? - Page 6 Empty My story~

Post by BigTimeAnimeFans Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 am

Well i found YTC by my friends whom i met by this nice girl "Jenni" And im still gratefull for them.
Firstly i was NEW at singing~ Im still new cuz i have 3 month's singing exp.
it started like this, xzerul91x Inspired me to Dub, i was soo motivated,~!
And the awesome feedback gave me a boost! i kept on dubbing and improving..
And then i found YTC, my first chorus virginity was taken by you guys! <333

Thats pretty much my story ;w;
Thankyou For Reading! n_n
BigTimeAnimeFans
BigTimeAnimeFans

Singing Alias : Mike Posts : 44

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewisteria Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am

Wow. What a nice idea, Jin. Happiness

I'm not even sure whether I want to type this up since well, my story is sooo boring compared to all of yours (I read a couple of pages ^.^), but here goes~

I'm actually a writer, producer, and voice actress. With my sound dramas in production, we decided to have EDs to our episodes... anime-style~ From there, one of my lovely voice actresses Miken, who is also now my best friend and shares my YT account vocally, was asked to sing the first ED to our first sound episode.

Miken probably doesn't know this, but at that time, I was amazed at her singing ability and learned not long after that she wished to dub more songs, but never had an excuse to do so. She also learned that Minnie here has a tendency to want to lead/create projects for herself out of sheer need to be busy. So... what happens when we learn this about each other? As you can see, we've been singing lots of songs on my YT account~ Yes, that best friend of mine got me into singing a foreign language I was not familiar with. She also wanted to start a singing group, but wanted someone else to play the role of leader. See. I blame her for everything Crying

Anyways, a couple of months later, GGG was born and we were planning this group song... when one of our singers had to drop out of the project last minute. I had to get a replacement and fast. I asked one of the dubbers I admire online to participate in that group dub through PM. One week later, he replied positively and he also told me to go here if I wanted to get more singers for my GGG group.

And here I am. Smile Boring right? Te-he!
rosewisteria
rosewisteria
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Minnie/Jez Posts : 679

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

http://rosewisteria.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:06 am

Might as well try! Nyuu~

It started with what seemed kind of like a chain reaction. Maybe even when I was three, the time I started to really love singing. I'm not sure how it happened way back then, but I guess I was persistent enough in my love to remember the sooner times.

I was in the second grade back then, so maybe about...seven. My sister, who is four years older than me, was into a lot of anime at that time. Even though she always pushed me out of her room, I was intrigued by the shows when I got to watch them with her. Gradually, she started getting more and more out of anime while I started to get more and more into it. I started watching more and more on my own, renting it from the store, watching it online. Soon, I even found my way to manga.

Though my sister had lost her love for it, mine had never died out. When I was in the fifth grade, I was lurking around on youtube. A mysterious name appeared to me, and I was so naive to not think it wouldn't change me forever. "VOCALOID."

It was amazing: programs that could sing. In my favorite language, too! They were Japanese and each had characters that looked like they shot straight out of an anime. The first one, you might guess, that I was introduced to was "Hatsune Miku", the Vocaloid Diva. I grew more and more interested in Vocaloid, listening to it nearly everyday. "Kagamine Rin and Len", the mirror images, soon also became a favorite of mine. But nearly everything changed in February of the next year.

"Luka Megurine." She was the sound that went across the world. One of the first Japanese Vocaloids to speak more fluent English than the other Vocaloids. I fell in love with her cool appearance, mysterious voice, and sweet songs. It was her that led me to NicoNicoSingers, and through them that led me to YTC.

I wanted to be a part of it, I thought. Yet, I was so young and had no confidence. There were so many singers better than me, and I had no drive to pass an audition. But I started building up my voice more and more. Here I am today, hoping that maybe for the next song that is picked I'll be chosen. I can't believe everything that's happened from so long ago!

Well, there's my side of it all! Everyone's stories seem so much more lively than mine. XD
Ali
Ali
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Honey Posts : 6
My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlbinoBunnyCorp?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by SamiMommy Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Man. I remember when I was looking up an episode of Higurashi forEVER ago and here was this thing saying Vocaloid on it. Curiously, I clicked on it. I was like "lol what a auto-tuned singer." Then I went through the related videos and soon became very interested. I still hated this singer's voice though. It was Miku's. LOL.

Upon further research of typing in Vocaloid in the god known as Google, many results came up and I learned so much about the software and the characters. I only knew of the Japanese ones at first: Miku, Len, Ren and Kaito. It would be a bit later that I found my favorite singer of all: Meiko.

So for three weeks straight, I went through all the vocaloid videos I could, learning the songs, crying at some of them, laughing to tears...it was awesome. I went to a friend's house and introduced her to vocaloid. Three or four years later, we both still love the sheet out of them little robots ;u;
SamiMommy
SamiMommy

Singing Alias : sPam Posts : 49

My YTC Story

http://pocketsam.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlairsFromHell Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:45 am

Here we go ;;

What's Your Story? - Page 6 Flairs11
FlairsFromHell
FlairsFromHell

Singing Alias : Flairs/Jen Posts : 14

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 pm

I finally finished it >w<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Icv7eeUQ1E

Romaji Lyrics:

English Lyrics (my story xD):
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ichiki-chan Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:55 pm

okays <.<
since i'm bored might as well 8D
Well, it started off when i heard Akahitoha from wifey (una), and i heard such a big chorus *O*~ it was so epic seriously 8D and now that i think about it, YTC has come a really long way! the mixing and animation has tremendously improved 8D good work you guys~ <3
Anyways, after i heard that, i wanted to join something like that XD so i audition for around 3 choruses i remember XD.... one i missed the deadline by a day, one i didnt make it and one i did but you guys cancelled it =A=;;..
but i did participate in the cardioid chorus for rin's birthday 8D <33 hehe~! <3
Hm, i think it's because of YTC that i got into vocaloid and me wanting to join choruses 8D so thank you ! <3 i wouldnt have known NND too XD;; hahah!

~ ichiki
ichiki-chan
ichiki-chan

Singing Alias : ICHIKI/イチキ Posts : 34

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/ichikichan95

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:37 pm

I figured I should share mine too!

Singing has always been my life, ever since I was a child, so I don't think I remember how I found that. But I can say, that for Vocaloid, which I hated at first, it was thanks to the few utattemita covers I heard from it (mostly courtesy of mong), where I grew to like the music, and realise that Vocaloid is a lot more than stupid pop songs that piss me off 8D. As for how I found YTC, I think it was a combination of mong mentioning things about it, and suggesting to me that I should audition for the Just Be Friends audition way back in December which prompted me to join : D

As for how I landed the job as a mod, it was mostly from me providing advice to Noki and Rin before, and then Rin deciding that she needed more judges on board. And then yeah, I don't think the rest is important, but somehow I'm a (useless) admin right now /o/
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by SeafoamKazuo Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:35 am

How I found YTC. I was surfing the youtube this evening and was watching some NNC vids when I saw a video that said youtube chorus so I clicked on it. Loved it and immediately joined... I'm quite implusive. Though my story is boring and unnecessary since I just joined tonight.
SeafoamKazuo
SeafoamKazuo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : SK Posts : 82

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum