Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout

4 posters

Go down

What do you think we should do?

[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_lcap36%[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 9 ]
[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_lcap12%[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_lcap12%[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_lcap8%[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_lcap0%[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_lcap8%[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_lcap24%[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 25

[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Empty [POLL] Feedback on the New Layout

Post by Aerlith Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello everyone!

Most of you have probably already seen the new layout. Shinra and I (but mostly Shinra) are still working out the kinks, so you've probably seen it go a biiit wonky.

With the notification bar:

Without the notification bar:

As you can see right now, we also have vocaloid icons instead of the old star icons. What are your opinions on those? Would you like us to keep them or get rid of them so we can have the old spacing back for the threads?

Vocaloid icons:
The giant gap:
Giant gap as seen with vocaloid icons:

Let us know your thoughts through the poll above!

Thanks,
Admin Team.
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Feedback on the New Layout Empty Re: [POLL] Feedback on the New Layout

Post by Shinra Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:21 am

Also, if anyone has fixes for the spacing issue/any other issue they find, please pm me or post here so I can apply it to the layout.

Thanks for your patience everyone :D
Shinra
Shinra
The Elusive Fox
The Elusive Fox

Singing Alias : Shinra Posts : 134

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

https://www.youtube.com/tokalaangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:05 am

when someone makes a new post to a thread, we can't open it directly anymore, we have to open the thread from the first post and go to the last page/post manually. The usual button seems to be missing now:

Spoiler:
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:09 am

I added it back. ^^ Thanks for letting us know. I didn't actually understand what that icon was for 'cause I never noticed it. xD; I'll go back and edit it sometime to make it more aesthetically matching.
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:27 pm

sure thing! yay, thank you, too!! > u <)b
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Nobody has posted in this thread in a bit, but I do have a comment about the new layout, just not the bar or the Vocaloid icons.
Would it be possible to put a spot to login on the home page again? Clicking the login button now does not add on much time, but I still really liked just being able to login as soon as I got to the website.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinra Wed May 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Thanks for the feedback!
It is gone mainly due to aesthetic reasons so it will probably stay that way unless it is a significant inconvenience. If anyone else finds it to be, please let us know and we will put it back Razz

In the meantime, we will probably play around with it and see if there's a nice arrangement to include it in the front page.
Shinra
Shinra
The Elusive Fox
The Elusive Fox

Singing Alias : Shinra Posts : 134

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

https://www.youtube.com/tokalaangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:00 pm

the scrolling recent topics module... it's really hard to click on the last item in the list. once it reaches the last item, it just resets automatically. 

is there a way that we can manually scroll instead of it auto-scrolling?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Unfortunately, it doesn't give us that option. That also really annoys me. Hopefully they (the forum hosters) can fix that soon.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down