Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Feedback Badges!

+6
ShanaInREmix
Riyumi
yuriques
Xin
sonic-nancy-fan
Aerlith
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which system do you prefer?

Feedback Badges!  Vote_lcap8%Feedback Badges!  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Feedback Badges!  Vote_lcap92%Feedback Badges!  Vote_rcap 92% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Feedback Badges!  Empty Feedback Badges!

Post by Aerlith Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:43 am

We will be using the new point system instead of the old one! Everyone who currently has a portfolio will automatically receive FIVE points in their Total Points Earned and their Total Points Available. If you do not have a portfolio yet, you have a WEEK to make it before your free five points will be lost. If you join the site after November 22, 2014, you will receive THREE points for making an introduction thread in Introductions and two points for the first portfolio that you make (Covers, Translyrics, Art, Writing, any of these is fine)

==================

Hello everyone!

In lieu of feedback that we have received about the new feedback system, we have a proposal for you all.

Changing the monthly feedback requirements to get a badge (ex. 5 basic feedback posts --> for Kaito~Basic Feedback badge; 5 intermediate feedbacks for the Luka ~Intermediate Feedback badge; 5 in-depth feedback for the Gakupo ~Advanced Feedback badge).

The feedback badges!
Feedback Badges!  Kaito_pennyforyourthoughts_ Feedback Badges!  Luka_justmytwocents Feedback Badges!  Gakupo_midascritiking-2

Currently, the system that we have set up requires you to give five of a type of feedback in ONE MONTH to receive the badge for that type. Therefore, if I want to receive the Gakupo badge, I would need to give five in-depth critiques to at least three different people in ONE MONTH. If I cannot do it in one month, then I would have to try again the next month. For more information, please look at the spoiler in THIS post. It contains the old information about the feedback system.

However, we had people bring up a good point that if we have a monthly deadline to get the badge, there is a good chance that they will rush their feedback so it won't be that good.

The solution that has been proposed is to set up a point system. Earn 25 points, and you will receive the Kaito badge, Penny for Your Thoughts. Earn 50 points, and you will receive the Luka badge, Just My Two Cents. Earn 100 points, and you will receive the Gakupo badge, Midas, Criti-King. A basic feedback would be worth 1 point, an intermediate feedback would be worth 2 points, and an in-depth feedback would be worth 3 points. Everyone who has a portfolio in Share Your Work would automatically start off with five points.

Why five points?

If you want to request feedback before actually giving any first, you have enough points to get an intermediate feedback! If you want an in-depth one though, you'll have to give feedback for at least one person before you can request. Wink

With this system, it will also provide an incentive for people to give feedback because they can then spend the points they have earned to "buy" --> request feedback on specific projects. These projects do not have to be limited to Youtube or Soundcloud; they can also be WIPs. Feedback that has been given to written and artistic work will also go towards points for both the badges and requesting feedbacks. If someone replies to a request, they will receive DOUBLE the points they would normally receive (basic feedback --> 2 instead of 1 point; intermediate --> 4 instead of 2; in-depth --> 6 instead of 3). Once the person has replied to the request, the number of points earned will be subtracted from the person who requested the feedback and then given to the person who fulfilled the request.

The points will be organized into two categories: One system will calculate the total amount of points you have earned and will go towards earning the badges. The other system will calculate how many points you have available to spend towards requesting feedback. What this means is that if you spend points to request feedback, you will not lose any points towards earning your badge. You will also only lose points if someone fills your request.

PROS for this system:
-Incentive to continue giving feedback because you can use the points you have earned to request feedback.
-More freedom to give different types of feedback.
-Giving feedback on something that someone has requested will give you double points.
-More long-term, since it will take longer to get the badges.

CONS for this system:
-A lot more work for the moderators.
-More work is needed to get the badges, as the required amount of feedback needed to get the bar has increased.

There will still be a monthly thread for feedback, but instead of posting all of your feedback links at once, you would be posting them as you go. So if you give five feedbacks in one day, you will receive the points for those five feedbacks. Then a few days later, if you give feedback, you can make a new post, provided the moderators have not given points out yet.

What we're hoping to do with this is to really help people receive feedback on their work and find out what they can do to improve. Also to give encouragement! Smile Because feedback doesn't always have to be about finding something the person can work on; it can be about what the person has done really well on or how the person has improved since they first started out. To help make the process more fluid and easier, we will create a new Category for anything that you can give feedback on. This means Covers, Translyrics, Writing, and Art will each have their own board. Request Feedback will also have its own board, and filled requests will go in a subboard.  

If you have any other questions about the point system, please look at this post. If you want to know more about the current system, please look at the spoiler below.

This poll will be closed on Saturday.

Current Feedback System:

Last edited by Aerlith on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 11 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Feedback Badges!  Empty Re: Feedback Badges!

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Thank you Aerlith for adding this line:
"If you need information about what kind of feedback or what this even is, please check out this thread."
I was so confused as I expect many will be.XD

One question though, will the badges change per month or will it just be these 3 badges ever?
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Omggg I want those badges ;A; But i'm too scared to criticize
Xin
Xin
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : 白菜 / Hakusai Posts : 751

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.instagram.com/whyaremyusernamestaken/

Back to top Go down

Post by yuriques Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:48 pm

New badges~ *A* I'm also kinda scared that I'll give the wrong advice (since I'm just an amateur) but this is a good idea ^^
yuriques
yuriques
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yuki Posts : 114

Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoHdj4c9MLGd-QemPoV9LA

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Three badges ever. Surprised And don't worry about it, just give yourself some practice. Like I said, it doesn't have to be specifically negative critique. Can be what you think the person did well, too!

@yuri: I think even amateurs can give critique! Or at least feedback on what they liked about a cover or art or story! So please don't worry about it. I think most people would be happy to know that people are even listening or looking at their work. :D

//edit: To also add to what I said earlier, I think you can always talk about how you responded to the song, too. :Db What parts did you really enjoy, what parts were just so-so to you? ^^
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 pm

ooh it's getting implemented this month! 5 per month and not just one person sounds tough ahaha. But lol. all the ones you pulled were from my crazy long posts on Takumi's share my works page ahaha. 

welp. I'll just continue at my snail pace and if it happens to meet the requirements (should I check Razz)  then I'll go for it. 

@yuri I don't think it's scary if you put what you truly think. You can't go wrong with the truth ;D  critiques aren't necessarily all bad---you give them positive feedback too! (otherwise it'd just be a hate comment/bash/rant). You'll do fine dear!
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:16 am

@yuri: there is only one thing you should be scared when criticize, that's when you being harsh and bashed someone, ahahaha~

I think the best way to give feedback is to be honest with what you feel, people will be glad just knowing that you've listen or interested on their works.

Anyway I want to try to get that cute badges~ ALL YTC badges have strong seductive effect on me, why.. X3
ShanaInREmix
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Singing Alias : Shana/シャナ Posts : 198

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/shanainremix

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectRila Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Question(err maybe suggestion): Is it possible for higher critiques to be cumulative? For example, A higher critique can count as a lower one for a lower badge if a person desires but cannot be reused for a higher badge.
Like say they want to do 4 small critiques and the last one happens to be a large one. or another situation would be like, instead of doing 5 small, 5 mid, and 5 large, someone might want to do 15 large ones or something.

Pretty much TL;DR
Larger ones can count as smaller ones but smaller ones cant count as larger ones
like a medium or large can count as a small but a small cant count for anything else.

Just saying this because there might be times when people are limited because they might be bribed by a badge.

Just throwing out a potential thingg.

DefectRila
Shinra's Pet
Shinra's Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Will have to discuss that with the mod team, so we can do that when I get my laptop back.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Whoa.
okay
okay
let me just
this is challenging
but
MY BABY BADGES I'M COMING FOR YOU //FIRES UP

Last edited by Ice Elf on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:28 pm

OMG I just noticed that you used one of my posts for the intermediate review~ *so happy*
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:32 pm

I'm terrified of "Do not half-A@# your feedback just to get a badge." though
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:32 pm

^^^^^^^Aerlith is terrifying.
Xin
Xin
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : 白菜 / Hakusai Posts : 751

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.instagram.com/whyaremyusernamestaken/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:02 am

Can we request feedback and critique?? I've always wanted in depth critique on my voice for improvement, but I never seem to get any... ;____;
Hikari
Hikari
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : ❄ヒカリ Posts : 1958

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/c/hikariboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:48 am

You can. ^^ I was thinking of making a thread for requests if this first month went well.

And MUAHAHAHA I think you guys are fine, feedback-wise. Don't worry.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:11 am

PFFFFFFTTTT i didn't even notice this topic til now (be late to everything!)

i barely know anything, but i can try to give decent feedback to the best of my ability with my untrained ears? QAQ  i'm usually hesitant on giving constructive criticism when it comes to the more technical aspects like mixing and animating, since i'm a novice >___> 

i think this is a wonderful idea, though.  not only does it help those out who really want the feedback and constructive criticism to help themselves improve, but it also brings everyone together as a true community to help each other out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:53 pm

You can always work your way up to the higher levels of critique. We don't expect everyone to be able to do an in-depth critique right from the start. The badges will be around from now on, so they won't be here for only a limited amount of time.

And glad you like the idea! That was pretty much the main reason why we started this. :Db

(If you have suggestions for more exposure, I'll gladly take them. I advertised it on FB and put it in the sidebar, announcements, and everything, but I think not everyone has noticed still XD)
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 pm

DefectRila wrote:Question(err maybe suggestion): Is it possible for higher critiques to be cumulative? For example, A higher critique can count as a lower one for a lower badge if a person desires but cannot be reused for a higher badge.
Like say they want to do 4 small critiques and the last one happens to be a large one. or another situation would be like, instead of doing 5 small, 5 mid, and 5 large, someone might want to do 15 large ones or something.

Pretty much TL;DR
Larger ones can count as smaller ones but smaller ones cant count as larger ones
like a medium or large can count as a small but a small cant count for anything else.

Just saying this because there might be times when people are limited because they might be bribed by a badge.

Just throwing out a potential thingg.

I know that this has not been discussed yet since your laptop has not been fixed. I just thought I would give my opinion.

Personally, I would feel bad giving 5 people in-depth reviews and then giving some other people ghetto reviews. I would like to write in-depth or at least intermediate review for everyone instead of having to give someone less feedback just to get a badge.

A more concrete reason as to why it should be allowed. If someone were to write 15 in-depth reviews, that is going to be about the size of 50 small feedbacks and about 30 intermediate feedbacks.Ha...ha...

In addition, have anyone heard of the school rule where if someone says they are drinking alcohol, even if it is just water, it will be treated like alcohol and they will get punished? In a round-about sort of way, this applies to this discussion. If someone writes 5 in-depth feedbacks yet wants to count them as the smallest feedback, that is their own decision.

Switching topics, something about this thread does not seem right to me
https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/t6267-feedback-badges-november-11-1-11-30

To get a badge, one must write 5 reviews in one month... are you serious?
It is not how many reviews one has to write that bothers me. What bothers me is the fact that there is a deadline for critique. Some people take longer than others to write a review, especially an in-depth review.

A review/feedback is meant to give advice, criticism, and encouragement. Giving badges is supposed to motivate people to give critique. However, the point of this thread is to "bribe encourage everyone to become more involved in each other's work."
Here is the problem, with the motivation of a badge and a deadline, people may be more likely to just give random/stupid/ignorant/redundant/(insert here) feedback that still meet the requirements. Not to say that all people will do this, but the deadline is always looming over people as they write feedback and may subconsciously make people do a worse/more rushed job had if they did not have a deadline.

Unlike the monthly theme which was designed to make the forums more active, this is designed to help the members of the forum. The monthly theme has a deadline as a means of making people active. This thread has no true reason to have a deadline, at least non that I can think of.
Of course, if someone writes two reviews and comes back a year later and writes three more, then that may be a problem. However, that problem would be easy to fix since everyone has to post links to their feedback posts. It is easy to check the dates of posts, especially since someone has to check and see if the reviews match the requirements.

Wow, that was practically a review itself. Sorry for making this post so long. Hyper
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:41 pm

More stuff to discuss with the mod team! xD Thanks! I'll post a quick reply though regarding some of the points of you brought up.

The point of the deadline is to make people active in each other's work, too. If you aren't able to meet it this month, you can always try for the next month. And based on what we've seen already, most people who are posting feedback are able to hit five with in the month. I see no reason to change it? If we were to set no deadline though, then we'd have to increase the minimum for the badge. No way am I going to let just five critiques be the badge. It would have to be a higher number, like 20 to 30. People need to put work into the badges. That's part of the reason why you need to hit it in a month. If you aren't able to hit it in that month, you can always try again.

Personally, I don't see why we should allow for the higher level critiques to be used for the lower level critiques. They are different levels and should be treated as such. There is also no reason why you can't continue doing higher level critiques once you get the badge. Some people may not even want in-depth critiques.

But again, that'd have to be something that we discuss as a mod team.

An alternative is to make each of these feedbacks add up to a series of points. 1 point per basic, 2 per intermediate, 3 per advanced. Then you need X amount of points to get one of the badges.

Then it'd be something like, 20 for the first badge, 50 for the second, 100 for the third.

I'm up for revising this, but only if it's... reasonable?
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:51 pm

oh, i don't know if maybe this was already stated earlier and i just missed it, if so, i'm sorry >___<  but say, if you obtained a badge one month, but the next month you didn't for whatever reason (too busy or no internet access for an extended period of time etc), do you lose your badge? 

i think i prefer the cumulative review thing but it may mean more work for the mods in keeping track of the reviews?  if it's cumulative, then people won't feel pressured to meet the requirements each month and more thought will go into the reviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:04 pm

You would not lose the badge, no. Once you receive the badge, it would be permanent.

And I'm looking around, and it looks like it is possible to do a point system. We could do double points for people who fulfill a request (ex. someone requests basic feedback on X work). Person who fulfills it would receive double points (2 instead of 1), person who requested it would lose 2 points instead of one. Your point total would be different from your point bank (ex. You have earned 120 points, spent 65, so you can use 55 points still). Earning a badge would come from your total amount of earned points versus how many points you have available.

So you could use the points to buy feedback?? Or at least request feedback. The work would not need to be complete either, so you could either link to a WIP or a completed version. We would need to create a separate forum if this were the case. We tried this at a writing forum I was part of, and it worked pretty well.

So yeah, that would be an alternative instead of the monthly 5 feedbacks for a badge.

The only issue is that it's a lot of work since we'd have to manually edit points, and pretty sure I'll be the only one who can do the editing since no one else has access to the mod panel. <.<; May be able to work out a way for the moderators to figure it out, too.

Anyway! Other members of the forum! Please feel free to discuss since this will affect everyone!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:10 pm

ooh i like that idea of using the points as currency.  i hope you work out a way so that the mods can help you out >___<

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:19 pm

" Person who fulfills it would receive double points (2 instead of 1), person who requested it would lose 2 points instead of one."

This perplexes me.

If someone has no idea what any of this is yet they request feedback, will they have negative points?

I can leave basic feedback that hardly does anything if someone requests it and then they will lose points?

Why does the person wanting feedback lose points? What is the point *bad pun*? Why not just have someone how leaves a review gets points.

It just seems odd that someone would essentially be bribing someone to take a look at their stuff and leave their feedback yet also be losing something at the same time.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:29 pm

You spend the points to ask for a specific feedback. So yes, if you want something in particular, I think you should have to use up something in order to get it. It would be pretty easy to earn points, so I don't think this should be a huge issue. You don't have to wait for someone to request feedback in order to earn points.

You're receiving feedback for something you're asking help on, so yeah, I think you should have to lose something. It is also incentive for people to give feedback to other people so they don't run out of points. Otherwise we'll just have a bunch of points... sitting there and not really doing anything.

Like I said though, this is still an alternative to the current monthly feedback system --> get feedback, so it's not necessarily something we HAVE to implement.

//edit:

I forgot to add that the person would have to SPECIFICALLY request a type of feedback. So for example: Requesting In-Depth Critique for a Cover. You can also request what you want people to pay attention to, but the important thing is the In-Depth, Basic, or Intermediate label.

You would not get the double points if you only give a basic feedback or intermediate feedback. You would not end up taking points away from the person either. The points would only go to you if you give the in-depth critique on the specific thing that is being requested.

Should also remind you guys that this goes for not just covers or translyrics, but things like cosplays, art, writing.

Last edited by Aerlith on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinra Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Brought up a few points with Aer about how to determine what critique fits the criteria of what feedback tier. Among other things.

TLDR; I support point system.
Shinra
Shinra
The Elusive Fox
The Elusive Fox

Singing Alias : Shinra Posts : 134

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

https://www.youtube.com/tokalaangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next