Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Today at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

❦ Attic Full of Fish ❦【Aerlith】

+4
sumirehana013
chinx_00
Chinatsu96
Aerlith
8 posters

Go down

❦ Attic Full of Fish ❦【Aerlith】 - Page 2 Empty Re: ❦ Attic Full of Fish ❦【Aerlith】

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 am

Lovely as usual Prairie Squirrel~ I only have two constructive criticisms for you. 1.Your voice is either drowned out by the music or the music is drowned out by your voice. It tends to be one or the other. That could just be a difference of headphones though. 2. Your voice fluctuates a lot when you are holding out a note. Its kind of hard to describe, but I noticed it  a couple of times in A Thousand Year Solo. Otherwise, your voice is really soft and airy but in a good way.~
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 685

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

❦ Attic Full of Fish ❦【Aerlith】 - Page 2 Empty Re: ❦ Attic Full of Fish ❦【Aerlith】

Post by Aerlith Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:03 am

...Oops. thanks for pointing that out. I tend to listen to music really loudly so sometimes I forget to check the volume for my covers. I will make sure to be more careful. And yeah, I need to work on a steadier voice! I do agree with you that my voice tends to fluctuate sometimes and also sounds like it is close to breaking. Will work on that, too, thanks for the feedback! :D
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Group's entry for NCC R2. C:
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 am

Thank you Vorg and Shinra for helping with the mix! ^^
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:09 pm

WOW SUCH PRO

I love how you did the chorus, all dat passion belts ooh yeah bbu, and the clarity yes, good mixing vorg and shinra.
You handled the pitches real well and I enjoyed the whole cover withoutfallingasleep , the timing was pretty accurate too, or at least i didn't notice any problems in it. xD The harmonies also matched really well with the vocals, albeit some adlibs can be added to pump up the song. notthedirtypumpupifyouknowwhatimean

Last edited by Aerlith on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : +1 for basic feedback.)
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:26 pm

When you can't do it yourself, ask for help. 8D....

The reason why the timing and the pitch are perfect are 'cause Shinra helped me take care of it. 8D;; I couldn't do that on my own.

BUT YES. THIS SONG IS SO AWESOME. D: I had to have a pro mix it.

-bows down to Vorg and Shinra-

And thank you for the feedback. <33
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:26 am

AYEE IT IS AWESOME, AND PRO. You're welcome.
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down