Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

+20
Azura
shinouyuki
haneWing
Sakura
Skylark
jordy905
vampirebitesxx
Red
Cherryliciouse
nzpnkrckrgrl
Dreambelieva
Amilara
Aoko
HakuraSakura
Hikari-chu
kahomelody
Seitanoshuuki
haruhihoriko2298
AmyAnn
PockySama
24 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!! - Page 4 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

Post by kahomelody Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Sorry!!>< Was it really that harsh, I mean I can't even control my own voice unlike other people my age......
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!! - Page 4 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

Post by nzpnkrckrgrl Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:48 pm

@nzpnkrckrgrl
When recording, make sure that the fuzz doesn't get in the way of your vocals or the background music like in the beginning of your audition. Also, Your voice (in my opinion and no offense PLEASE DON'T HATE ME D:) sounds a little weak x: -shot- when you sang the song. (please contact me if you have come to hate me or anything relevant to the subject of hating - other than hating if you want to ask for anything feel free to ask)The volume in which you sang the song is fine, but i felt that the strength in your vocals wasn't strong enough.
Adding is that your voice is a bit off tone at parts ( but not a lot so don't worry).

Oh wow. O.O

The fuzz in the beginning is like that but can always be edited out. Because it was an audition I didn't do any editing but turn down instrumental. So editing needed?
I'll re-audition. But that will mean I kill my mic everytime I sing the high notes. (NB: I recorded this at a far distance from my laptop so I don't kill the mic - possibly why it sounds weak).
nzpnkrckrgrl
nzpnkrckrgrl
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : ネア Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:52 pm

@vampirebitesxx & Kaho
NAAAAAAAAAW I mean like my critiques are even more harsh like, i think people are hating on me ;~; now
@ vamp-chan
YELL AT UR NET D:< BANG IT CURSE IT LOL
not going to work^
well maybe theres just a slow connection cause you might have another computer in another house near you and such, but yeah make it in as early as you can !
nzpnkrckrgrl wrote:
@nzpnkrckrgrl
When recording, make sure that the fuzz doesn't get in the way of your vocals or the background music like in the beginning of your audition. Also, Your voice (in my opinion and no offense PLEASE DON'T HATE ME D:) sounds a little weak x: -shot- when you sang the song. (please contact me if you have come to hate me or anything relevant to the subject of hating - other than hating if you want to ask for anything feel free to ask)The volume in which you sang the song is fine, but i felt that the strength in your vocals wasn't strong enough.
Adding is that your voice is a bit off tone at parts ( but not a lot so don't worry).

Oh wow. O.O

The fuzz in the beginning is like that but can always be edited out. Because it was an audition I didn't do any editing but turn down instrumental. So editing needed?
I'll re-audition. But that will mean I kill my mic everytime I sing the high notes. (NB: I recorded this at a far distance from my laptop so I don't kill the mic - possibly why it sounds weak).
SORRY DID MY CRITIQUE OFFEND U D: - headbang+shot barrage- IM SORRY ;~; but yes I'm sorry for being really mean but I'm picky with the noise and fuzz (is a perfectionist) but sure audition and edit because it's like auditioning for an actual YT chorus and you just gotta go that extra mile to try as hard as you can to make it perfect. LOL OTL i sound scary ;~;
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by nzpnkrckrgrl Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 pm

HakuraSakura wrote:
nzpnkrckrgrl wrote:
@nzpnkrckrgrl

Oh wow. O.O

SORRY DID MY CRITIQUE OFFEND U D: - headbang+shot barrage- IM SORRY ;~; but yes I'm sorry for being really mean but I'm picky with the noise and fuzz (is a perfectionist) but sure audition and edit because it's like auditioning for an actual YT chorus and you just gotta go that extra mile to try as hard as you can to make it perfect. LOL OTL i sound scary ;~;

No You didn't offend me.
Apparently, my sister told me about it (since she visit here) and she kinda twisted your words around and I founded offensive actually!
But no. It's okay! I deal with even more harsh criticism (I have done advanced piano examinations & competition and it's scary everytime!)
nzpnkrckrgrl
nzpnkrckrgrl
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm

FSOKFOGJEIOGJOIHJOHIJ I dont go on for half a day and my Topic is being Hi-Jacked By HakuraSakura .
Lol .
Guess my critisism isnt needed
haha >3< .
-Updating Audition List-
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : けら Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 pm

@ vamp-chan
YELL AT UR NET D:< BANG IT CURSE IT LOL
not going to work^
well maybe theres just a slow connection cause you might have another computer in another house near you and such, but yeah make it in as early as you can !

@Hakura I use the same lappy as Nzpnkrckrgrl. New Zealand internet always been crappy.. But since we almost up to our monthly internet broadband our renew date is on 15th.

Edit: I got it uploaded O_O. Post the link later on... recording... and edit 4 other songs i sang yesterday.
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilara Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 am

HakuraSakura,Thank you very much, I hear everytime that my voice is soft and music should be louder...Dawww,I'll work hard to change it!
kahomelody,I PMed you too^_^
Amilara
Amilara
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Amilara/Ami Posts : 180

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/Amilara

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilara Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 am

PockySama wrote:
-Updating Audition List-

You forgot me =3=
Well,I'll redo it,but still!)
Amilara
Amilara
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Amilara/Ami Posts : 180

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/Amilara

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:41 am

Amilara I feel like im missing on something ?
*cough cough*
Oh well Thank You for auditioning and hope to see your new one since I really like your voice .
Happy
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 am

Amilara Oh Im sorry Let me change it I'm very noob at topics and I haven't been on half the yesterday so I'm kinda trying to get up to date with some auditions .
Thank you for telling me .
*feel so dumb*.
Confused
And Sorry again .
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:49 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?aifalljd0ax8rgs

afytwkywcyw!!! FINALLY....I've re-recorded it...*battled with audacity for two hours* I did my best to make it sound less..crappy XP
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 am

Skylark Thank you for sending in your new audition critiquing will be coming soon I'm guessing since Kaho and Hakura been critiquing the whole day yesterday and to be honest my critiquing sucks >3< .

AmyAnn I will be looking forward your audition Smile

Everyone Thank you to those such as Amilara, vampirebitesxx, Sakura, Shinouyuki, Skylark, and nzpnkrckrgrl for sending in their auditions . Hope The Mean and Horrible Kaho and Hakura didnt put some Crazy harsh Criticism to you guys, Just kidding lol .
Thank you again for trying out .
sweet
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 am

Nnngh,I did feel rather dumb after the critique tbh but it did help XP I love this song and want the best for it.I guess it can't be helped if my mic or voice isn't good enough at the end of day...
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 am

Skylark Aww don't say that .
Even though your mic is kinda Iffy I think your voice is really nice .
I love this song alot also, just have more confidence !
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 am

Thank you very much~ I don't know what to do though..I've done everything possible on Audacity to make it sound less spazzy and I've learnt that placing the mic a bit further from my mouth gives it little fuzz.But,I've heard everyone elses' audition and I think I'm a little outmatched when it comes to tech.Y^Y
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 am

Skylark Dont worry my tech and mixing skills are defined as sucky .
Lol .
I think its just your mic quality that is not that good but I'll see how my fellow judges think .
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:46 am

Thank you...I'm really sorry for souding so desperate >_< I wanted to get into a chorus as a present for my mum @_@ Nnngh..I'll fiddle around with my mic a bit more to try and improve it.*le sigh*

I'm sure your skills are much better than mine,I only started this stuff 5 days ago XD
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by haneWing Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 am

Yahho!! Here's my audition... Do critique... Hehe~

P/S: I hope the link works and the song is there. It has been a long time since I upload files in 4shared....
haneWing
haneWing
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : asa Posts : 198

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://sonhra@blog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 pm

CRITIQUES:
@ Skylark
YOUR MIC KILLS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - jumps off a cliff - also, other than your mic, I think your volume needs to increase, but if ur mic is being g** something needs to happen LOL ( idk anything; borrow someones else's mic, buy a better mic that isn't going to kill your wallet)
@Hane
You need to sing stronger and louder through the strong ! I didn't find you strong enough at the beginning of the song. Also it sounds like the feedback on your mic is probably preventing form you singing loud yes ? then you might wanna cover your mic with a sock or back away form the mic and sing with your full potential. I would've liked you to sing louder and stronger.
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 pm

...I might have to give this one up then....*sighs*
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Um, why my name highlighted in blue when i havent sent in my audition yet..

Oh well here is it now.. http://www.box.net/shared/33e3o8z0j3v6mlah5co5
This is my first one. I did cover a 2nd cover of the same one if i need any re-audition. But i want to check, what i need to improve on the 1st one.
This my first audition i did in 18 years.. So im quite nervous
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:24 pm

vampirebitesxx wrote:Um, why my name highlighted in blue when i havent sent in my audition yet..

Oh well here is it now.. http://www.box.net/shared/33e3o8z0j3v6mlah5co5
This is my first one. I did cover a 2nd cover of the same one if i need any re-audition. But i want to check, what i need to improve on the 1st one.
This my first audition i did in 18 years.. So im quite nervous
well everyone's quite nervous at first xD I'll listen to you audition and critique soon !
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

CRITIQUE
@Vamprie -is amazed- ._. -speechless- 18 YEARS ? ARE YOU SURE ? - lol your voice reminds me of a friend of mine xD - well, there's a little fuzz, like a little ! Right after the song started in the beginning so make sure to edit that part out, your voice did seem a little weak but I'm not saying you suck D: You just need to have emotion and more strength. Also you were a little off tune at some parts but I just recommend practice ( and more harmonizing if you need to because straining your voice to hit a note is not good). And that's about it ^^

BTW Kathy Says its mediocre( a good thing)
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 pm

You took everything I had to say but the new auditions were great, and stop worrying about you mic, Skylark!!! (meanie Yuki)
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Post by nzpnkrckrgrl Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Okay. I have re-recorded.
I think the mic is fine now (considering Im still cautious not to kill it).

Can you critique on my voice.
Im definitely bad at singing those high notes.
Link: http://www.box.net/shared/m6lmxq521b26k9b5yupq
nzpnkrckrgrl
nzpnkrckrgrl
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next