Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

+20
Azura
shinouyuki
haneWing
Sakura
Skylark
jordy905
vampirebitesxx
Red
Cherryliciouse
nzpnkrckrgrl
Dreambelieva
Amilara
Aoko
HakuraSakura
Hikari-chu
kahomelody
Seitanoshuuki
haruhihoriko2298
AmyAnn
PockySama
24 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

Post by HakuraSakura Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 pm

FlyingZebra wrote:I WANNA JOIN D":
CAN I?? this song is so epic <33
i love it so much~ i would like, listen to only this years ago, heheh
Gotta audition for this Wink
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

Post by FlyingZebra Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:29 pm

@HakuraSakura: i know, hahah : )
i'll do my best~
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : smile. Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm

@AmyAnn, Aoko, Dreambelieva We'll need your auditions soon ^^
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:30 pm

For those who want to audition
Please audition SOON since deadline is just 1 week AWAY !
So please turn them on before July 22th !
Please and thank you ! Happy
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : けら Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 am

^ hey Pocki-chii wanna like out line my name in red big letters ;D saying that I'm your beloved seme
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:39 am

vampirebitesxx wrote:
Oh Okay D: Pity but i understand .3. -listens- I totally felt all the emotion put in this one and I'm loving it ! I love your notes too, nice kitto lol x3, but after the instrumental break there's just this one little part where your timing was just a bit off. Also near the end, you did sound a little weak but after that, you just fixed it up with you (lol kathy) Amazingly mediocre voice xD But overall I think it was perfect .3. -applaud- <<- lol word change

okay i'll fix the time.. of the section, the end i do something about that. http://www.box.net/shared/2d0clu4guslepnxx26x3
this time it sorta sounded weak and off tune and tired and you were straining your voice ):
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 am

HakuraSakura wrote:^ hey Pocki-chii wanna like out line my name in red big letters ;D saying that I'm your beloved seme
PSHHHHH .
You wish !
Lol .
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : けら Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 am

this time it sorta sounded weak and off tune and tired and you were straining your voice ):

I didnt re-sing this at all. The recording is the same as "Tori no Utav3" but only went to fix the timing.
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:48 am

oh fail me -jumps off a cliff- I GOT LOST IM SORRY -is in a lot of choruses- -heabgang-
ReEdit: wth heabgang ? o.o; -shot barrage- I'm an absolute failure
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:43 am

This song is like one of the prettiest out there ^.^ Must audition!!!! <3
Hazel
Hazel
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Hazel Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Hazel wrote:This song is like one of the prettiest out there ^.^ Must audition!!!! <3
Remember the deadline is less than a week ! -Looks forward to your audition-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:43 pm

HakuraSakura wrote: Remember the deadline is less than a week ! -Looks forward to your audition-

Eheh. Watch me get it in by the end of Monday (if not sooner ;D)
Hazel
Hazel
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 am

Hazel wrote:
HakuraSakura wrote: Remember the deadline is less than a week ! -Looks forward to your audition-

Eheh. Watch me get it in by the end of Monday (if not sooner ;D)
Oh alright ^^ -looks forward to your audit even more- LostSoul
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by haneWing Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:47 am

Nyahho~
It's my re-sing/re-audition...
If my singing is still sucks, I'm not gonna re-sing again...
I'm very busy for my university admission so not much time for recording
haneWing
haneWing
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : asa Posts : 198

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://sonhra@blog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 am

And here it is~ There's like two parts that sound...I don't know how you call it. It's when I hit the high notes and sounds like clipping =x Other than that...here 'tis

http://www.box.net/shared/8qvi88d2ouqo03q7rg36
Hazel
Hazel
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 pm

haneWing wrote:Nyahho~
QUESTION! If you had no time to record after this, then if you got accepted, how would you record if you had no time ? CRITIQUE~When you were singing you were a bit too soft and flat in the beginning and through out the song, the song was sort of overpowering your voice ):

Hazel wrote:And here it is~ There's like two parts that sound...I don't know how you call it. It's when I hit the high notes and sounds like clipping =x Other than that...here 'tis

Your voice was just A TAD liek OTL LIEK A TAD bit soft and TAD (OTL) flat, also when you were singing in the beginning it sounded a little bit but i think it was really good ^^ your timing your mic LOL OTL almost everything Wink overall -claps-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 pm

HakuraSakura wrote:
Hazel wrote:And here it is~ There's like two parts that sound...I don't know how you call it. It's when I hit the high notes and sounds like clipping =x Other than that...here 'tis

Your voice was just A TAD liek OTL LIEK A TAD bit soft and TAD (OTL) flat, also when you were singing in the beginning it sounded a little bit but i think it was really good ^^ your timing your mic LOL OTL almost everything Wink overall -claps-

OTL? o-o
Hazel
Hazel
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingZebra Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

@Hazel: LOL, hakurasakura asked the same thing a while back xD
OTL is a person kneeling down in failure, O=the head T=body and L=legs
hope that makes sense >m<
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by haneWing Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm

[quote="HakuraSakura"]
QUESTION! If you had no time to record after this, then if you got accepted, how would you record if you had no time ? CRITIQUE~When you were singing you were a bit too soft and flat in the beginning and through out the song, the song was sort of overpowering your voice ):

ANSWER: I'm just busy these days not for a month long. just a few weeks. Because I got medical check ups, x-rays and forms to be verified by the school Confused If I get accepted, I still have time to record.
Hmmm.... how to improved my that-kind-of-singing? It applies to all songs that I've sung....orz
Okay then~ Thanks!!! Happiness
haneWing
haneWing
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : asa Posts : 198

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://sonhra@blog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:28 am

FlyingZebra wrote:@Hazel: LOL, hakurasakura asked the same thing a while back xD
STOP TRYING TO BE COOL D:< lol jkz <3
[quote="haneWing"]
HakuraSakura wrote:

ANSWER: I'm just busy these days not for a month long. just a few weeks. Because I got medical check ups, x-rays and forms to be verified by the school Confused If I get accepted, I still have time to record.
Hmmm.... how to improved my that-kind-of-singing? It applies to all songs that I've sung....orz
Okay then~ Thanks!!! Happiness
Oh okay .3.
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:08 am

FlyingZebra wrote:@Hazel: LOL, hakurasakura asked the same thing a while back xD

o-o So from what I'm understanding my audition was that bad? -starts on redo >>;;-
Hazel
Hazel
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingZebra Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 am

@Hazel: LOL no xD OTL is not necessarily a bad thing ;]
but she said overall she thought it was really good, just same spots that need fixing, haha
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 pm

I DIDNT SAY IT WAS BAD D: THE OTL WAS DIRECTED TO ME >: LOL
OTL <-- to me ( just incase)
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 am

Kinda bad. Blame our 100 degree weather and almost 120 degree index, making it hard to breathe. Or blame nothing, your choice.

Anyway, here.
Those darn low notes, straining my voice.

Red
Red

Singing Alias : あかい Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 pm

-is able to be on today and idk when the hell i will be again~
CRITIQUE~
@RED AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT WEIRD SOUND THINGY IN THE BEGINNING ?!?!!??!?!?!?!? -deduct all you points- JK LOL ~~~ But seriously i heard something weird... You started off really soft and low in the beginning and then you gradually increased your volume. What i need is you to have this consistency in your voice. Also, the only thing you didn't finish in the beginning was the 'a' in that 'miokutta'i think. But it was better than before because now i could feel the breathe that your taking in and out it comes ~ 8D but, you still need to work on the control of your vibrato and where its necessary and unnecessary. IN ADDITION~ (sorry for being so harsh its just that there's only two guys xD and i really want an AWESMAZING GUY SINGER -shot-) After 'hanasu' it sort of died, you sounded bored, weak, idk, LIFELESS ? D: it really killed it D: You where going to slow in the pronounciation and the timing it just trailed off. I know its the heat wave and everything and its just like, IM TRYING TO RECORD MY GODAMN AUDITION, CAN YOU TONE DOWN THE HEAT WEATHER ? But if you still want to try out I'm gunna have to ask you to re-audition.

P.S. REMEMBER TO DO YOU HOMEWORK IF YOU DONT D:< I'M GUNNA BLOW UP AND RAGE AROUND THE WORLD -is in an amazingly bad mood- ~HOW IS IT AMAZING ?~ OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL -dies-
Btw did you do your exercises before you did your audition ? D:
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next