Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

+20
Azura
shinouyuki
haneWing
Sakura
Skylark
jordy905
vampirebitesxx
Red
Cherryliciouse
nzpnkrckrgrl
Dreambelieva
Amilara
Aoko
HakuraSakura
Hikari-chu
kahomelody
Seitanoshuuki
haruhihoriko2298
AmyAnn
PockySama
24 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!! - Page 7 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

Post by kahomelody Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:35 pm

ooo the deadline's tomorrow~ *excited*
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!! - Page 7 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

Post by PockySama Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Tomorrow is DEADLINE GUYS !!!
So you Still have tomorrow and today to turn is your audition if you want to join !

HakuraSakura You better get your butt on skype tomorrow to figure everything out with me and Kaho !
>3<
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : けら Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:59 pm

o.o didnt misheru get on and tell u i have a virus ? ....
why don't you just give me your phone number and put me on speakerphone so i can here you and kaho on call for skype 8D -canot get on skype- so um i'll pm you my phone number if you have long distance if you don't pass me your phone number -has long distance- and if it wont work i'll tell you who i want
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:07 pm

HakuraSakura Misheru didnt tell me anything 0-0 or maybe I
wasnt there to hear, Idk !
But I dont have long distance you can ask Kaho ?
Or best just on saturday tell me details .
I hope you get that virus fixed you Pro person .
>3<
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Pro my a** i sent in my comp yesterday and the time is unknown and last time i got a virus (has got at least 15 LOL DONT ASK) and uhh it took like 3 weeks @.@ so um ... -dies- do you have to pay for incoming long distance calls ? D: can you pm me before 12am LOL cuz i'll try and get on to get the phone number and i'll try and call you round 3 to 8 ET TIME can you ask kaho for me and pass me her phone number if its not possible then just pm both of your suggestions and then i'll make some answer and see if i agree
ReEdit: btw you should make judging time up to 5 days max ^^ when we finish it'll probably be in like 2 days ;P but to be safe you should prolly put up the dealing date for judging
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 pm

HakuraSakura I hope you get that virus FIXED FAST since we also have an anime chorus to doo bud !
I dont think I can since I have to pay for long distance I'll ask umm Kaho though and see if she has it !
Sure I will put it up after Deadline .

PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Azura Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 pm

I am gonna edit in my audition soon, but it'll have to be without music |||OTL
Crunched for time here.
Azura
Azura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Azura | アズラ Posts : 131
Location : Right next to you. No, your other left! Nope, over here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHanyouKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 pm

@Azura look forward to it ^^
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingZebra Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:45 pm

@Yuki: DUDEEE, are we still having a BB meeting on saturday? D:
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : smile. Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Himitsuni Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 am

lol I did my audition ages ago but I forgot to send it :
http://www.box.net/shared/vcbmqbo1mdqso4ui0262
Himitsuni
Himitsuni
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Himitsuni /Himi Posts : 124

CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Himitsuni

Back to top Go down

Post by PockySama Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:32 am

Um Just to tell you guys the deadline is today !
I will accept them today only .
So please turn them in before midnight .

Himitsuni Thank you for turning in your audition !
Happiness
PockySama
PockySama
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilara Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 am

I want results already =3=
Amilara
Amilara
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Amilara/Ami Posts : 180

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/Amilara

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 am

LATE CRITIQUE LOL
@Himi
3 words bro
-censored--dies- XD idk what to say .... Well i have to say theres a little bit fuzz in the beginning, i like how you used your vibrato ! well ya i don't think theres much to say .... good job bro love the harmonies Wink
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingZebra Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:27 am

@YUKI: YOU IGNORED MEE D": I CRAIS NOW
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:15 am

oh i thin kyou can without me ^^ but just make sure to pm the song 8D
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingZebra Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 am

mmkay <33 I RABU YOUUU, AND MISS YOU ALOT D":
FlyingZebra
FlyingZebra
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:56 pm

o.o i mish you too xD -and is missing my comp ;~:- i might download skype on this comp and see if i can get on .3. also um wers the song ? D: i foudn us a permanent animator (for bb) so um yeah kathy she will add you .3. and she will most likely say i know yuki and im the new animator ect she goes to the same school as me and i'll get her on to discuss stuff as soon as i can. also she can draw liek .... CRAZY shes beast LOL ect ect also listening to the last audit ^^ sorry for being so late -has been uber busy- -shot-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Azura critique~
THERE WAS FUZZ BACKGROUND NOISE AND IT WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO small to hear, i could not hear you unless my speakers went BOOM im sorry for posting this so late but i don't think your audit will be accepted if you hand in lines in with fuzz and background noise and convo beeping going off D:
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 pm

hey, when i look at my audition when i click it from the audition list... it seem the link is invaild O_O
i supply it here in case http://www.box.net/shared/2d0clu4guslepnxx26x3
even if it has posted on pg 9
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

So, uh.... any news yet?
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Shuuki (秋記) Posts : 2173

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeitanoShuuki?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Sorry, tou-san its hard cause everyone's soo good, and we want to be fair and yuki's out with a virus darn it..
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm

-cough- ive been on all day today -couhg- -couhg- were in a meeting right now so um hopefully news up tomoro
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:08 am

CONGRATS TO ALL ! btw pocky u need to update the lyrics
REMINDER ! THE LYRICS POSTED WITHOUT NAMES IS NOT THE ONE TO FOLLOW
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 am

Congrats to those you made it ^^
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Himitsuni Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:45 am

Yes congrats to everyone who tried it,we were soooo many >_<
I'm really to made it lol I will definitly do my best (and if you want any re-do please feel free to ask me) *waiting for the coding ~*
Himitsuni
Himitsuni
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Himitsuni /Himi Posts : 124

CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Himitsuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next