Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

+20
Azura
shinouyuki
haneWing
Sakura
Skylark
jordy905
vampirebitesxx
Red
Cherryliciouse
nzpnkrckrgrl
Dreambelieva
Amilara
Aoko
HakuraSakura
Hikari-chu
kahomelody
Seitanoshuuki
haruhihoriko2298
AmyAnn
PockySama
24 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

Post by Amilara Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:11 am

My audition,but I done this in a rush,so,if needed,I can redo it later...
*shyshy*
http://www.4shared.com/audio/A86B6Tru/tori_no_urta_aud.html
Amilara
Amilara
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Amilara/Ami Posts : 180

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/Amilara

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】『Tori No Uta』 《7 People Chorus》 SCRIPT UP~LINES NEEDED DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 16TH !!!

Post by Sakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:17 am

@Amilara: you sound sooooo sweet *---------------------* <- stalker much???^^'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I recorded it the fastest I could so I make sure I still have the chances to be in this *-*
Audition - no effects added. [fail mix is fail .-.]
I wanted the number 4 lines >////<
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:03 am

Thanks for your auditions, I will listen to them with the others, once I can find them.......but do you want our critique? -a better word says AmyAnn-san

Last edited by kahomelody on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyAnn Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 am

"Critique" would be a better word XD Criticism is really negative~

I will get my audition in asap! Best I can do is maybe Wednesday so I'll get it in then!
AmyAnn
AmyAnn
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aimy Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilara Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 am

Of course I need critique,althought I know I sound here lame..can't breath when is needed to sing lower and lower(
Amilara
Amilara
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Amilara/Ami Posts : 180

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/Amilara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 am

^ same same! I want the critique @.@ *-*
My mom came in at the last minute so my voice lost strengh on the last chorus.. T_T

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by shinouyuki Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

I love this song, but it doesn't love me that much xD

btw I redid all the harmonies.. one upper and one lower though you can clearly hear it in the off vocal, I just thought having a chorus might make the harmonies in the off vocal softer xD

audition: http://www.box.net/shared/ksghbhmyebnbu5endymh
please critique! <3
shinouyuki
shinouyuki
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : kanayamiko Posts : 204

http://shinouyuki.posterous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:39 pm

@nzpnkrckrgrl, Amilara, Skylark, shinouyuki Critiques coming soon ^^ ( in a few mintues ) -glomps-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm

^ Okies \(^o^)/
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 pm

@Hakura: you forgot me D:
-didn't you see the audition..? .-. -
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

SORRY IF I SOUND HARSH I DON'T MEAN TO AND I DON'T WANT TO ITS JUST THAT WHEN I SPEAK FORMALLY, IT ENDS LIKE THAT SO I'LL TRY TO SOUND LIKE A GOOD GIRL D:

@nzpnkrckrgrl
When recording, make sure that the fuzz doesn't get in the way of your vocals or the background music like in the beginning of your audition. Also, Your voice (in my opinion and no offense PLEASE DON'T HATE ME D:) sounds a little weak x: -shot- when you sang the song. (please contact me if you have come to hate me or anything relevant to the subject of hating - other than hating if you want to ask for anything feel free to ask)The volume in which you sang the song is fine, but i felt that the strength in your vocals wasn't strong enough.
Adding is that your voice is a bit off tone at parts ( but not a lot so don't worry).

@Amilara
Your Voice is so soft ! And I noticed that when you sang the song the background music was lowered so that your voice would be OP (overpower) ING the music LOL, so I wished that you would've sang louder so you wouldn't have to lower the background music. In my opinion, i also thoguht you sang a percentage ( 1%) slower than the actual song but maybe my sense of time is dieing.

@Skylark
I didn't know what it was, either the mic or program quality that you used made you sound bad (and I'm sure you don't sound bad at all).
Umm because of the bad quality recorder/mic, I wasn't sure if you were breathing right or finishing the lines ( the lyrics) so um ... I was completely lost with the quality and pronunciation and breathing in this audition @.@ SORRY D: But there's little/no fuzz which is cool.
Also if it is the mic, the feedback is pretty bad so um, i recommend a better mic/program ( if its the program ) but not liek a really expensive one, i mean like, i use a cheap webcam xD

@shinouyuki
-Is Wowed- You sounded like the singer , BUT i heard fuzz Surprised As it started I heard a little fuzz. Also, keep in mind the feedback your mic gave off when you increase your volume when you sang xD (Don't worry that happens to me too), try to keep you volume consistent and balanced when it comes to certain parts.

@Sakura
The beginning was just a tad off tune, and i heard some notes that you couldn't reach ! Oh that's another thing, I think i mentioned this before, You could always change the notes to fit the song ! Like a harmony ( i do this all the time Wink Also, i think you should have sang a little bit louder ( you sound so young lol) but i'm not sure if you mic would take it ( as well as others, i forgot to mention, if your mic is being g** I'll understand ).

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANY SPECIFIC DETAILS, AND PELASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND D: I WAS TRYING TO BE AS LESS MEAN AS JUDGING SHOULD BE -Pocki-chii- TEEHEE

Last edited by HakuraSakura on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 pm

@ Sakura
OH CRAP IM GOING BLIND LEMME GO CHECK OUT UR AUDITION D: -shot-
LOL Somewhat of a same name

REediT: Alright All Critiques up for All Auditions ! CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED MORE DETAIL !

Last edited by HakuraSakura on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Ahaha it's ok ^^'''
Thank you for taking your timing to listen (:
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by shinouyuki Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:37 pm

omg so many words xD and yes there is the fuzz, I always have that problem with the beginning of verses or quiet moments, can you recommend a way to reduce the noise without affecting the quality of the recording so much? xD I know noise remover can work but then...I listen to the recordings again and some intensity is lost xD

and truly, the loud parts are hard to figure out when it comes to feedback, it's either I hold back in singing or I get away from the mic as soon as I can xD

thank you so much~! it helps with learning how to sing better :D
shinouyuki
shinouyuki
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : kanayamiko Posts : 204

http://shinouyuki.posterous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 pm

shinouyuki wrote:omg so many words xD and yes there is the fuzz, I always have that problem with the beginning of verses or quiet moments, can you recommend a way to reduce the noise without affecting the quality of the recording so much? xD I know noise remover can work but then...I listen to the recordings again and some intensity is lost xD

and truly, the loud parts are hard to figure out when it comes to feedback, it's either I hold back in singing or I get away from the mic as soon as I can xD

thank you so much~! it helps with learning how to sing better :D
OH LOL when the fuzz in my mic starts to get in the way i get like a sock or some type of clothing (not too thick or it'll start to block out your voice D:) and yeah when i start to sing loud i sort of back away from the mic but i think its more like volume control; I know when at some parts you have to sing low, sing low and keep the consistency there, but when it starts to increase ( the rhythm/music/beat ) and you need to sing louder and like LET IT OUT , ( because of your g** mic D:< ) I recommend just lowering your voice lower than the usual volume and then at the part where its like KABOOM, that's where you go to the volume your suppose to be at. If i don't make sense and fail, push me off a cliff >:
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Oh I have to hurry with my critiques as well...ummm ALSO TO EVERYONE WE ALLOW REAUDITIONS!!! ALL BY THE DEADLINE JULY 29TH!!!

@nzpnkrckrgrl Yep, like yuki said there was fuzz in your mike and you sounded not as strong for some reason (same as me) not confident really~ However you really got the long notes out!

@Amilara I sent your critique through PM.

@Sakura You were somewhat out of tune (for other parts other than the low notes which are hard to pop out) But mostly you were in tune. Good job on the high notes.

@Skylark I liked your voice, you were in tune just you need need NEED a better mic and you were kind off with the music. I also you need work on your long notes like they weren't as strong. There were also some out of tune parts(just a little, no big deal)

@shinouyuki I liked your harmonies, they were good! You have a strong voice but the fuzz in your mic covered up some of that. You have a good voice, like you make the high notes come out easy!! Overall the
problem is the mic and that's all~ ^_^

Hope I didn't miss anyone!! I hope I didn't sound too mean, I mean you guys are all better than I am! XD
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 pm

afyjwxky5wx!!! I'm redoing my recording tomorrow!!! I'm so sorry for the crappiness...I realised my mic was waaaaay too close and reading the Audacity manual helped. *sweatdrops* I really want to be in this chorus..Y^Y Gambarimasu!
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Good luck Skylark-san, we say we allow reauditions because people can always try again to make it sound better, and to be honest I really liked your voice~^_^
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:27 pm

@kahomelody: yeah..low parts are really difficult for me... \:
thank you for the critique <3333
If I have the time.. I'll redo it (:
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Yea!!! I'd love to hear it *excited* XD (I know the low notes are sooo....grrrr)
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:31 pm

I don't want to mess up one of my fave songs anymore than I already have.I really will do my best >.<

Also,I'm leaving from the 16th-30th of this month so,if it's ok,can you guys inform me of any improvements before that time?I'll do any improvements before Friday if my re-recording isn't good enough...sorry for the desperateness...
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Ok then, but our deadline is the 29th and after that we will be asking people to turn in their raw vocals after we assign parts, but we see~
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm sorry about this >__<
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 pm

wow, harsh critique... but good though... which means next ones is even better... i still havent upload mine... suddenly my interent went slow T^T... try to upload... in slow internet... if it doesnt work it will be on the 15th.
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next