Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

+15
Chibi-Chan
Sakura
Cherri
12enma12
Rin Kaine
cantispandabearx
MangoSheep
YinDynasty
TemariChi
Amichann
iColour
kooh
Lunaaah
shinouyuki
@vALoN
19 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!] - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

Post by @vALoN Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 pm

I like your thinking~~ Shiny (the ukulele would be epic, too~~)
Improve, anyone? >v<

Oh, and thankies for the pic. I'll add it to the main post when I have access to a computer. ^^;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Singing Alias : aelita, chantab Posts : 341

http://aelitayoon.wixsite.com/aelita

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!] - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

Post by shinouyuki Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 pm

haha, sign me up for it~ I'll try to keep it simple since I'm not too good at it, if anyone else wants to play it, just tell me xD I'm planning on recording only in the instrumental part, a bit of strumming there (that's not too ukulele-like xD since the song is solemn) but I'll end the strumming when the instrumental slows down :D
shinouyuki
shinouyuki
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : kanayamiko Posts : 204

http://shinouyuki.posterous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:20 am

Sounds good~~ ^v^
darnit... both the PC AND the laptop are taken... >x<;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:45 am

When's the deadline for this? I would love to do this one, but my computers having problems at the moment.
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : リン/Rin Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by 12enma12 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 am

no deadline ?
12enma12
12enma12
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 「JK」 Posts : 294

Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/12enma12

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:58 am

No deadline at the moment ^v^~
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Great!! Oh, and if you need anyone to play piano, I can do that for you! I'll need the key, and some cords though.
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Rin Kaine wrote:Great!! Oh, and if you need anyone to play piano, I can do that for you! I'll need the key, and some cords though.

Actually, that would be great, considering that my piano skills are only that of conservatory level 4.5... at most. Confused

I'm going to replace you for pianist with me... ^v^;;;;

The chords are:
F5 C5 D5 Bb5

The key is F major.

For guitar:
F C (alternating)
Add in places where you think it's necessary:
G7 Am

Viola part:
Please wait a bit. I want to actually write out a part for this instrument.
Same with the violin and Glockenspiel.

Bass part:
same chords as guitar. Improvise as necessary. Sweat
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by iColour Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 pm

iColour
iColour
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ミア || Mia Posts : 298

https://www.youtube.com/yellowstream47

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Lol, sure~ ^v^
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by cantispandabearx Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Bass part:
same chords as guitar. Improvise as necessary. Sweet

gotcha since i now know the chords i can work on it :D

Last edited by cantispandabearx on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
cantispandabearx
cantispandabearx

Singing Alias : XJ_90 Posts : 33

https://www.youtube.com/user/ta2crew90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:18 pm

I just listened to the piano part again, and I may or may not be able to do it without sheet music... If you do have some, that would be great, but if not, I'll try my best to figure this out.
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Rin Kaine wrote:I just listened to the piano part again, and I may or may not be able to do it without sheet music... If you do have some, that would be great, but if not, I'll try my best to figure this out.

Ahahaha..... I'm sorry, but that was my 5th improvised recording of the song.... I never use sheet music 'cause I can't read them fast enough~ ^v^;;;;;;

.... Sweat

I really don't mind if you change the piano part altogether. I don't really like the piano for this song, anyway... Confused

cantispandabearx wrote:
same chords as guitar. Improvise as necessary. Sweat

gotcha since i now know the chords i can work on it :D

Yosh~ Sankyou~~ fishy face
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:38 pm

I definitely wanna sing this! *o*
I can audio mix too, if you'd like ^w^
Sample of mixing chorus :3
Cherri
Cherri

Singing Alias : Cherri Posts : 29

https://www.youtube.com/user/xCherriSnow

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Holy shoot, another NRP member?! OvO;;;; <---(sorry, NRP fangirl... >v<;; )

Thank you so much!! (I'll add you as mixer and singer)
And may I ask, can you also be an animator, or is that too much work. Confused
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by cantispandabearx Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:47 am

okay here are all my lines, some harmonies and adlibs to be used at your disposal :D

lines

i'm gonna try and work on something for bass tomorrow, although it would be super helpful if whoever is doing guitar to send me a preview of what they got :D just smayin ya'll X)
cantispandabearx
cantispandabearx

Singing Alias : XJ_90 Posts : 33

https://www.youtube.com/user/ta2crew90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:01 am

@vALoN wrote:
Rin Kaine wrote:I just listened to the piano part again, and I may or may not be able to do it without sheet music... If you do have some, that would be great, but if not, I'll try my best to figure this out.

Ahahaha..... I'm sorry, but that was my 5th improvised recording of the song.... I never use sheet music 'cause I can't read them fast enough~ ^v^;;;;;;

.... Sweat

I really don't mind if you change the piano part altogether. I don't really like the piano for this song, anyway... Confused

Oh, alright then! I'll try to make it sound similar, but it'll probably end up being pretty different.
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:58 am

@vALoN wrote:Holy shoot, another NRP member?! OvO;;;; <---(sorry, NRP fangirl... >v<;; )

Thank you so much!! (I'll add you as mixer and singer)
And may I ask, can you also be an animator, or is that too much work. Confused

I'm honored that you know of us! >/////<

Thank you~ ^w^
I don't mind being an animator~ :3

I'll record sometime soon and post up my pic in a bit~
Cherri
Cherri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 am

When is the deadline my dear? (:
I'm soooooo joining this *learning the song*
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 am

@XJ_90 ~ Holy shoot... So organized~ And such a wonderful voice~~ ^v^;;;
@Cherri ~ Yays~ Thank you~~
@Sakura ~ There is none yet. ^^;;;
Thanks so much for wanting to join~~ ^v^
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Oh, also, I found a picture to use - http://www.zerochan.net/452834
If you would rather have me use a pray for japan picture though, I've found one that would work as well -http://www.zerochan.net/482413
And my YouTube account is linked to in my signature.
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Great!
By tomorrow I'll try to record. ^^
So..here's my
Picture
and
YT username: illuim
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:04 pm

@Rin Kaine - Uhh... Someone else is already using that pic, so I'll assign you the first one. ^v^;;;;;;
@Sakura - Thankyou~~ ^v^
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I'll be using this pic. ^w^
Cherri
Cherri

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Oh lol;;; For the picture, does it have to be made by us?
and my YT username is: Amichann
I don't know when I'll have time to record....I'm kinda sick right now QnQ
Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ami Posts : 159

http://amichann.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next