Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

+15
Chibi-Chan
Sakura
Cherri
12enma12
Rin Kaine
cantispandabearx
MangoSheep
YinDynasty
TemariChi
Amichann
iColour
kooh
Lunaaah
shinouyuki
@vALoN
19 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!] - Page 5 Empty Re: [CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

Post by Sakura Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 am

I have my vocals ready!
Hope they aren't as bad as I think Crying

~Warning~
The low notes killed me! That's too low for me.. Crying
And my mic just sucked in this one seriously?
I hope you can at least use something of my vocals.. Sweat
By the way, I passed the piano' solo part, so my file doesn't have the same duration as the orignal song.. ok?

~~

EDIT:
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~
I redid my vocals! Shiny
I did this one with the music playing, that way I didn't try to "copy" your tone and I think this time it sounds MUCHHHHHHH better *-------------*
But I think some timings are a bit off..tell me what you think, and I'll redo them neko
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!] - Page 5 Empty Re: [CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

Post by Gin-chan Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:44 pm

I just wanted to ask....is the violin part still open? >.<
I can't sing at the time (Because of strep, but I'll do the singing part as soon as I get better. X3), but I would love to contribute by violin.
I know TemariChi is already doing the Violin/Glockenspiel, I just wanted to ask is she doing both or just one?

If I can't do violin, I'll be absolutely sure to sing once I get better~
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Singing Alias : Gin Posts : 527

https://www.youtube.com/user/Silvertail105

Back to top Go down

Post by Yummei-Chun Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:27 pm

I'd love to sing and I could play clarinet or acoustic guitar
Yummei-Chun
Yummei-Chun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ALACE♥ Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:57 pm

@Gin - we can fit in two violinists~ But, I will be supplying sheet music, so you'll have to wait a bit. By all means, if you want to do both, you're more than welcome to. ^^
@Alace - both your voice AND your clarinet are welcome~~~ We already have an acoustic guitar. ^^;;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Singing Alias : aelita, chantab Posts : 341

http://aelitayoon.wixsite.com/aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Yummei-Chun Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Alright~ I'll work on my cover but, after the stupid me posted, I realize that I sold my clarinet a year ago XD
Yummei-Chun
Yummei-Chun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Oh, lol. >v<;;;
well, that's fine, then~ ^v^;;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Ah~! Thanks~! I can always play by ear, but since you're dong sheet music, I'll wait~
I'm currently sick, but I'll do the song as soon as I get better. X3
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Yummei-Chun Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:12 pm

And here I am again. To list all of the instruments in my house. (I found my VERY OLD) clarinet; recorder; acoustic guitar; electric guitar; and keyboard. I still have to finishe my cover, and my Youtube and :D oh, and I go under the name ALACE*Pic(the girl on the top) I would love to play anything for this song
Yummei-Chun
Yummei-Chun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm

You have an electric guitar?! OvO;;;

Uhm... can you please play that? ^v^;;;; (I was looking for an electric guitarist earlier, but nobody offered up. Crying )

And thank you~ I will add you to the list~
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Yummei-Chun Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 am

yeey, thanks
I'm almost done with the cover (I keep messing up the timing and pitch oAo)
Yummei-Chun
Yummei-Chun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 am

http://www.zerochan.net/499478

This'll be my picture~
I hope no one's used it yet. >O<
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:07 pm

@Gin-chan ~ Thank you~~
@Sakura ~ UGH!! WHY IS 4SHARED NOT WORKING?! >A<###
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to listen to the lines later if you want some feedback! >.<;;;; (Because right now, 4Shared is acting like a piece of poop! >.<### )
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiki Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Have i to link up my picture too~?
Saiki
Saiki
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Saiki Posts : 56

https://www.youtube.com/user/saikisaki92

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:19 pm

That would be nice, yes~ ^v^;;;;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:28 pm

@vALoN wrote:@Gin-chan ~ Thank you~~
@Sakura ~ UGH!! WHY IS 4SHARED NOT WORKING?! >A<###
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to listen to the lines later if you want some feedback! >.<;;;; (Because right now, 4Shared is acting like a piece of poop! >.<### )

Ahahaha! Piece of poop xDDDD TEHE
It's ok ^^ don't worry!
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Chan Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:31 pm

If you need a backup pianist for any reason, I'll be happy to offer to be a backup.
Chibi-Chan
Chibi-Chan
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ライリ Posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Thank you~ ^v^
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 am

Alright, I have good bews, and bad news. Good news is, I'm almost done with the piano. Bad news is, I probably won't be able to record until I get back from my spring break (around Sunday of next week), or possibly longer. I can give you my email, though, if you need to contact me during my break.
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : リン/Rin Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Oh no, don't worry about it~ Take your time~! ^v^;;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Chan Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh and there should be a trumpet.
Chibi-Chan
Chibi-Chan
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ライリ Posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Really?? OvO;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 pm

This is now CLOSED to new participants!!

As for the current participants, your lines are due April 20th~!
Instrumentalists, due dates will be given after the sheet music has been released~!

Thanks guys~!
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:22 am

@vALoN wrote:This is now CLOSED to new participants!!
As for the current participants, your lines are due April 20th~!
Instrumentalists, due dates will be given after the sheet music has been released~!
Thanks guys~!
Okkkk~~~
Have you already heared my audition?
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiki Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:31 am

@vALoN wrote:That would be nice, yes~ ^v^;;;;;;
here ^A^ http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2011-04-02-389523.jpeg **
Saiki
Saiki
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Saiki Posts : 56

https://www.youtube.com/user/saikisaki92

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 am

My voice is finally getting better, I'll have my lines in by next week~
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next