Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

+15
Chibi-Chan
Sakura
Cherri
12enma12
Rin Kaine
cantispandabearx
MangoSheep
YinDynasty
TemariChi
Amichann
iColour
kooh
Lunaaah
shinouyuki
@vALoN
19 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!] - Page 8 Empty Re: [CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

Post by Rin Kaine Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Um, could I please have en extension for my piano? It's kinda having a bit of a meltdown at the moment...
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : リン/Rin Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!] - Page 8 Empty Re: [CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

Post by @vALoN Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 pm

OAO;;;;
Oh sure~~ ^v^;;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Singing Alias : aelita, chantab Posts : 341

http://aelitayoon.wixsite.com/aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 pm

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

THE NEW DEADLINE IS MAY 27th for BOTH vocalists and instrumentalists!!
Let's try to get this mixed and done with by June 10th! >3<
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 am

@vALoN wrote:BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

THE NEW DEADLINE IS MAY 27th for BOTH vocalists and instrumentalists!!
Let's try to get this mixed and done with by June 10th! >3<

I hope! shy
I really want to see the final result! Pedo
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Sun May 08, 2011 4:22 am

xcfagdgbyhfyugfrsd
I completely forgot about this! QAQ
I'll get my violin part done ASAP!
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Singing Alias : Gin Posts : 527

https://www.youtube.com/user/Silvertail105

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sun May 08, 2011 3:30 pm

SANKYOU TO SAKURA AND GIN-CHAN WHO BOTHERED READING THIS!! >3<
Chu-chu~~ >3<
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon May 09, 2011 9:24 am

@vALoN wrote:SANKYOU TO SAKURA AND GIN-CHAN WHO BOTHERED READING THIS!! >3<
Chu-chu~~ >3<

Ahahah XD
You're welcome <333333
>3<
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Can I use a virtual instrument? My mic isn't working that well at the moment QAQ, and plus I'll turn my parts in faster using that ouo
Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ami Posts : 159

http://amichann.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Tue May 10, 2011 8:33 pm

That's fine, too~~ ^v^;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Fri May 13, 2011 12:00 pm

=D My piano lives! I shall go record now!

Also, do you want me to record a solo on top of the rhythmic part?
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Fri May 13, 2011 7:50 pm

YAYS~~!! >v<;;;
And no. As soon as it gets to the solo part, switch over to the solo and go back to rhythmic when the solo ends. ^^;;; (aka assume your playing live)
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Sat May 14, 2011 8:14 am

gdsUIFDHYUFDHUFHDHFDUIS
MY VIOLIN BROKE AT A CONCERT. D8< PERFECT TIMING!
I'm going to have to use my sucky one, sorry. >A<
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sat May 14, 2011 8:18 am

OAO;;;;
WHAT DID YOU DO?!
It's okay~ sucky one's fine, too~ ^v^;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 am

Gin-chan wrote:gdsUIFDHYUFDHUFHDHFDUIS
MY VIOLIN BROKE AT A CONCERT. D8< PERFECT TIMING!
I'm going to have to use my sucky one, sorry. >A<
O_O Whoa, what happened to it?!
Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Sat May 14, 2011 8:27 am

The sound board thing inside the violin fell out, my bridge snapped (IN HALF. QAQ), my G string completely stretched out until you could see each individual segment, and my bow snapped. ;A;
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat May 14, 2011 8:29 am

Oh Gosh OAO
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 am

HOW?! OAO;;;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Sat May 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Because something else had to happen, I get to go hunt down the sheet music I wrote for the solo part.... If i can't find it, I might end up having to re-write it >.< But it shouldn't take that long... So I should have the piano in within a week.

The sound board thing inside the violin fell out, my bridge snapped (IN HALF. QAQ), my G string completely stretched out until you could see each individual segment, and my bow snapped. ;A;

O.O That's insane! I hope that you can get a new one soon!
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 pm

So much stuff is happening... Confused
My problem? My account got infected by the XP Anti-Virus 2011 virus (ironic, right?), and it was ONLY my account on my mom's laptop, SO, my mom had to delete my account and - for safety purposes - all of the files on the account, too.

So... I lost all of my covers and original recordings... INCLUDING the demo track for this song... Crying

Good thing there's YouTube~?? Confused
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Sun May 15, 2011 4:59 am

ngjfhugifhuigfhjk,f
;A;
SO MUCH CARP IS HAPPENING!
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun May 15, 2011 5:01 am

O.O'''''''''''''''
Yeah..good thing there's Youtube Confused
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Sun May 15, 2011 5:05 am

You can easily take the recording off youtube~ But the music would still be with it...so...
Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Sun May 15, 2011 10:57 am

Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sun May 15, 2011 11:42 am

@Gin-chan ~ IT'S OKAY~! WE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH! (It's extra work, BUT WE'LL GET THROUGH IT! >3< )

@Amichann ~ Thank you~~ ;v;
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Mon May 30, 2011 12:51 am

I'm taking whatever lines I have now. This project can't be stalled any longer.
Are my mixers and animator still on-board?
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next