Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

+15
Chibi-Chan
Sakura
Cherri
12enma12
Rin Kaine
cantispandabearx
MangoSheep
YinDynasty
TemariChi
Amichann
iColour
kooh
Lunaaah
shinouyuki
@vALoN
19 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!] - Page 6 Empty Re: [CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

Post by Sakura Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:49 am

Hummm..
Have you finally been able listen to my vocals? Confused ^^'
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!] - Page 6 Empty Re: [CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ~ THANK YOU!!]prayforjapan project - MASSIVE ORIGINAL CHORUS!!! [Current Participants: DEADLINE - May 27th!!]

Post by @vALoN Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Sakura wrote:Hummm..
Have you finally been able listen to my vocals? Confused ^^'

IT'S STILL NOT WORKING!!! \(OAO)/

Okay, to EVERYONE who decided to upload to 4Shared, PLEASE upload to a different file-sharing site like Box.net or Mediafire. But, NO 4Shared or Megaupload, please~!
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Singing Alias : aelita, chantab Posts : 341

http://aelitayoon.wixsite.com/aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 am

Try again...
v1 - Lower (this one sucks ^^)
v2 - higher
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 12enma12 Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 pm

*SHOT*
just got time to check my mails and figured out that is "[CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS"
guess I'm too late >.>
o0O!
as for mixing, I might able to help =3
and I can play pianica + recorder OTL and.... basic of piano**but m'piano is @m'hometown *SHOT**
12enma12
12enma12
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 「JK」 Posts : 294

Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/12enma12

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:35 pm

@Sakura - I SAID NO 4SHARED!!!!! OAO#### (I can't access the site for some reason... PLEASE UPLOAD SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! OTL )

@12enma12 - Oh, we already have enough mixers, but thank you for offering~ ^^;
And sadly, new participants INCLUDE instrumentalists. Thanks for showing interest, though~ ^v^
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by 12enma12 Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:22 am

@vALoN wrote:
@12enma12 - Oh, we already have enough mixers, but thank you for offering~ ^^;
And sadly, new participants INCLUDE instrumentalists. Thanks for showing interest, though~ ^v^

O3O~~
Zannen desu.....
But well=3
No prob^u^
Ωhǝη ωι̥ll the chorus finish =D?
12enma12
12enma12
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 「JK」 Posts : 294

Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/12enma12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:52 am

Here~~
I did this without the song playing so my timing can(is) be off but I only want to know if you like it in that pitch ^^'
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:48 pm

So pweetty~~~ Happiness

And yeah, timing is a TINY bit off... but it's still amazing~~

My only problem would be how it sounds when it's mixed with the other vocals... Confused
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Singing Alias : Gin Posts : 527

https://www.youtube.com/user/Silvertail105

Back to top Go down

Post by iColour Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 pm

iColour
iColour
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ミア || Mia Posts : 298

https://www.youtube.com/yellowstream47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 am

@vALoN wrote:So pweetty~~~ Happiness

And yeah, timing is a TINY bit off... but it's still amazing~~

My only problem would be how it sounds when it's mixed with the other vocals... Confused

Thank you sooo much sweet
I'll do it with the right timing and send it.
Then you can mix with the vocals of the others and see how it looks..
If it doesn't fit, I can try to make it lower ^^
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 am

Ok, so I did this in a hurry.. Confused
Tell me what you think about it shy

Higher Vocals
Lower Vocals (I suck on does low notes... Crying )
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:33 am

@Sakura - I admit, your higher vocals sound better, but there's very little difference, so I'm going to take your lower ones, okay? ^v^;;;

@Everyone - GAAAHHH I'VE BEEN SO BOGGED DOWN WITH ENGLISH HOMEWORK IT'S CRAZY!!! *shot*

That, and I'm stupid enough to think I can do my homework, get ready for two provincial exams in June, AND write a light novel to have ready to sell by July. Confused AND sing! @A@;;;

Okay, so anyhoo... going to go update the list now~~

Instrumentalists, I've changed the system!

If you think you can play by ear, or are confident that you can play by ear a solo that lasts for 14 seconds, by all means, go for it! I don't think I'll have time to give you each individual solos, so please work those out on your own~ Let me know what part you want to do, and I'll fill in the time slots:

ORDER OF SOLOS:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

First come, first serve~ >3<;;; SOLOIST DUE DATE: APRIL 30th

Acoustic Guitarist, Pianist, Bassist, Ukulele-ist, please just work with the chords. I trust you all to do a better job than this fail composer. @.@;;; (Thanks for bothering to do this for me, guys, by the way.) RHYTHM DUE DATE: APRIL 27th

Also, on ANOTHER note, I will be withdrawing myself as vocalist. I'm not happy with my already-recorded vocals, and I have a billion other things to record for other things ("Wavin' Flag" chorus STILL needs to get done, as well as 2 "Mr. Music" recordings.), so I will be acting as mixer and organizer for this one~ ^v^;;;;

REMINDER THAT THE DUE DATE IS APRIL 20th!! IF YOU NEED AN EXTENSION, LET ME KNOW!! >3<

Thanks again, guys~~ ^v^

Last edited by @vALoN on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention some stuff... @.@;;;)
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 am

@vALoN wrote:@Sakura - I admit, your higher vocals sound better, but there's very little difference, so I'm going to take your lower ones, okay? ^v^;;;

If you say so, ok ^^
So, my part is already done..right?
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Sorry it took me so long!!!
Here's my lines a capella: http://www.box.net/shared/ks8xkpko5f
And my lines with the music: http://www.box.net/shared/y1top8px0v

I'm still mixing and animating, right? :3
Cherri
Cherri

Singing Alias : Cherri Posts : 29

https://www.youtube.com/user/xCherriSnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Cherri wrote:

Err...Cherri;;;; We need to figure out who's mixing what part @n@....
Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ami Posts : 159

http://amichann.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:30 pm

@Sakura - Yesh, it's done~ ^v^
@Cherri - Yes, you're still mixing and animating.
@Amichann and Cherri - Yeah... you two need to figure out which parts: vocals or instrumentals. Both are going to be tough mixes, I'd say. Confused I'll be doing the master mixing, so I'll be doing touch-ups, volume adjustments, alignment, etc. etc. Confused

Going to update the first post again~ ^v^
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:16 am

I'll be able to figure out the whole song on violin if needed! :D
I don't mind any part of the music~ Can you assign for me? oUo
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Singing Alias : Gin Posts : 527

https://www.youtube.com/user/Silvertail105

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 am

Gin-chan wrote:I'll be able to figure out the whole song on violin if needed! :D
I don't mind any part of the music~ Can you assign for me? oUo

Are you okay with going first?
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:22 am

Are you going to Assign solos?
Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 am

Amichann wrote:Are you going to Assign solos?

That's pretty much what my last post was about... ^v^;;;;
So, yes, solos are being assigned. There's a list of spots on the second last post I made, and I'm waiting for Gin-chan to respond to my offer of placement.

Do you want to go right after her? (Second solo)
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 am

@vALoN wrote:
Amichann wrote:Are you going to Assign solos?

That's pretty much what my last post was about... ^v^;;;;
So, yes, solos are being assigned. There's a list of spots on the second last post I made, and I'm waiting for Gin-chan to respond to my offer of placement.

Do you want to go right after her? (Second solo)

Lol;; Sure XD;;
Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Amichann wrote:
Cherri wrote:

Well, one of us could do the instrumental music and the other can do the vocals. I really don't mind either. Just know that both will be very difficult to mix...
Cherri
Cherri

Singing Alias : Cherri Posts : 29

https://www.youtube.com/user/xCherriSnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amichann Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Cherri wrote:
Amichann wrote:
Cherri wrote:

Well, one of us could do the instrumental music and the other can do the vocals. I really don't mind either. Just know that both will be very difficult to mix...
Okay...well...I'll do the vocals then ouo?
Amichann
Amichann
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by @vALoN Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm only doing master mixing, but if you two need any help in the individual parts, let me know and I'll do my best to help.
@vALoN
@vALoN
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next