NEWS
New layout by Shinra!
RaidCall for YTC and new badge!
Feedback Badges are our newest feature. Go check them out!
[QUESTIONS] Blind Duet 2015 ~ Ask your questions here!
Latest topics
» [ OPEN ] 8 Singer Chorus Signup~ | Butterfly
Today at 6:43 am by Nauliz

» [RECRUITING] Asu no Yozora Shoukaihan/Night Sky Patrol of Tomorrow
Today at 6:15 am by Nauliz

» [OPEN] Hikaru Nara (duet)
Yesterday at 9:50 pm by xasiannerdx

» [Open] Kaguya No Shiro De Odoritai (Need 1 more female vocalists)
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by Xin

» [MONTHLY THEME] July: Independence~Due July 31st
Yesterday at 2:37 pm by Xin

» Second cover - Glassy Sky!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:30 pm by Nicholas Black

» Youtaites Unite!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:46 pm by sonic-nancy-fan

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:14 pm by sonic-nancy-fan

» YTC Skype Group
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:02 am by Aerlith

POLLS
Share your thoughts with us!
Layout Feedback!

[MONTHLY THEME] July: Independence~Due July 31st

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] July: Independence~Due July 31st

Post by sonic-nancy-fan on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:06 pm

This month's monthly theme is:

Independence

July 4th is Independence Day in America (I don't always pick weird holidays). For this month's theme, pick a song that has to do with gaining independence in some way.

Guidelines

• Your entry must be done in the month of July to be accepted. Please plan accordingly
  • Your entry must fit the theme in mind. Rationale for your entry should be provided to explain, especially if it is not obvious why.
  • Your piece of work does not need to be vocaloid-related.
  • If you are covering a song, it should be at least 1:30 minutes long. Since I am not a moderator and don't really have much authority, please just do a song at least 1:30 long for my sake.XD
  • If you wish to write translyrics, please write translyrics for the whole song.
  • If you are doing art, please do at least half-body! A background is preferable, but if you can't do that, that is fine, too.
  • If you are doing a written piece, as long as it has to do with the themes mentioned above, it will be fine.

Not sure what to do?

• You can take the easy route and do a song about a break up since someone is gaining independence from another.
  • Do a song about gaining independence from an authority figure.
  • Draw your OC celebrating Independence Day, or if you don't celebrate it, draw your OC with fireworks.
  • Write trans-lyrics for a song about independence.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Twitter account:[/b] (If you have one, we'll be retweeting your covers on Twitter @YTCForums)
[b]Link to your entry:[/b] (If you have a portfolio, you can upload it to your
portfolio (ex. in Share Your Work) and then LINK to the post with the
entry.)
[b]Name of your entry:[/b] (Please put the title the way you are UPLOADING the song. ex. 「HYBRID」❉【Aerlith】
[b]How does this entry fit the theme?:[/b] Please write at least 1-2 sentences about how your entry fits the theme.

Please Note
sonic-nancy-fan has no access to the YTChorus Facebook or Twitter. So, sonic-nancy-fan will not be retweeting your covers/stuff on Twitter, sorry. Sweat

Entries will only be accepted if you post them to the thread.
Please do not post a video on your portfolio or upload it onto your channel and expect us to just know that it is your entry for the monthly theme. You must also make a post about it in this thread linking to your entry.

Entries:
{Joker} Advienne que pourra~La Légende du roi Arthur {Trans-lyrics}

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonic-nancy-fan
Talkative

Singing Alias : Joker Female

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [MONTHLY THEME] July: Independence~Due July 31st

Post by reizu on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Hey Joker - Just wanted to say I appreciate your dedication and consistency in creating these monthly themes.

REVIVE THE FORUM!  
reizu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : reizu Male
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/reizusanshiki/

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:46 pm

The struggle is real XD. Thanks for the support~ It's good to know someone actually noticed I posted the monthly theme.

It would be really nice if someone other than me actually participated in the monthly themes though Sweat.
sonic-nancy-fan
Talkative

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Name: Joker {sonic-nancy-fan}
Link to your entry: http://ytchorus.forumotion.com/t5551p125-joker-s-trans-lyrics#287341
Name of your entry: Advienne que pourra~La Légende du roi Arthur
How does this entry fit the theme?: The song is sung by a man who does not agree with Arthur taking the throne just because he pulled the sword form the stone, and he wishes to rebel against him.
sonic-nancy-fan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by reizu on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:19 pm

sonic-nancy-fan wrote:The struggle is real XD. Thanks for the support~ It's good to know someone actually noticed I posted the monthly theme.

It would be really nice if someone other than me actually participated in the monthly themes though Sweat.
Don't worry, I notice. 

Even though it's been dead, I just quite can't seem to abandon YTC. You're like unofficial staff. Ask Aer for a new title of monthly theme master and a promotion haha
reizu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : reizu Male
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/reizusanshiki/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Yesterday at 2:37 pm

YEEEYEEEYEEEYEYEYEYEYEYEOWYOQEIHWQOIDNSAODMSAIO HI. I'll see if I have time to work on one
Xin
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : シアン/Cyan/Shian Female

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.instagram.com/whyaremyusernamestaken/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top