Meet the Mods and Chorus Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet the Mods and Chorus Staff

Post by Aerlith on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:58 am

Hey there! If you are here, you're probably curious about the mods and the chorus staff, right? Hopefully this thread can help tell you a little more about the people who run this place. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask~!

============

1. What's your alias?
  2. How'd you create your alias?
  3. Are you a boy or girl?
  4. When did you decide to become a youtaite?
  5. What's your favorite part about being a moderator/staff member?
  6. What other hobbies do you have?
  7. What are you studying/ what is your dream job?
  8. Do you like squid, jellyfish, octopus, or starfish?
  9. What's your favorite, food, movie, clothing brand, dish soap etc.
  10. What are three annoying habits you have?
  11. In a fight, who do you think will win? Onion or Aerlith?
  12. Is Aerlith evil? Y/Y?

Last edited by Aerlith on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1950
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet the Mods and Chorus Staff

Post by Aerlith on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi! I'm the admin here. Nice to meet you guys.

1. What's your alias?
    Aerlith. Although I don't mind being called Aer or Aeri.
    Character from a story I was writing.
    Why is this question even here.
    Harassing the staff members. Organizing events and watching people participate. I like seeing the different entries people submit. It's very rewarding. Hopefully people like the events and they have fun, too.
    Reading. If I find a good book, I'll be an idiot and stay up until I finish it, which can be anywhere from 11PM to 2AM... to 5AM. <<
    I graduated. I'm doing my dream job right now, which is teaching English as a Second Language. I'm getting paid to annoy my students. What better job could I have?
    Obviously jellyfish. Jellyfish are the best. ~(' '~)
    Black bean noodles / beef noodle soup; no particular favorite movie, I get bored of any one movie after a while; no particular favorite brand; uhhh no dish soap, but I like the lavender scent.
    I interrupt people a lot. Not on purpose, but it still happens. I like to sit Indian-style in my chair. People think it's weird. Whenever I see my dog, I squeal at her.
    Obviously me.
    I'm the sweetest person you'll ever meet, what are you talking about.

Aerlith

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1950
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Meep. Hi. I'm a lurker. I'm constantly online spying at your every moves, but do not fear me. Physically I'm present, but mentally I'm dead 90% of the time. What am I suppose to do in this opening blurb? I fail at introductions!

Here, have a cute "Moe Moe Kyun~❤".

============

1. What's your alias? カギ (Kagi)

2. How'd you create your alias? By taking my Chinese name and using the Japanese pronunciation of it. I was originally called 【C】(carbon) for a while, but I gave up at using that alias.

3. Are you a boy or girl? If I answer... do I get transported into the Pokemon world?

4. When did you decide to become a youtaite? A full year before I got accepted into this forum technically, but I never did released anything officially until I got accepted. Oh, I'm probably most well known for my voice memes as oppose to my fail singing so what is Youtaite for me lol.

5. What's your favorite part about being a moderator/staff member? Lurking. Nah, there really isn't a lot of difference between what I did before and what I am doing now, except maybe having that unique little "MOD" name underneath my username? Um, helping Aerlith organize her events, even though she does most of the work. Basically being her little tiny devil on the side when she wants to have advice?

6. What other hobbies do you have? Gaming. Creating sounds. Education apparently. Fixing technology around the house.

7. What are you studying/ what is your dream job? I studied Sound Design for Visual Media (basically I can create sounds for animation, movies, games, documentaries), and Radio Broadcasting (yes, I'm a DJ). Dream job is to work with seiyuu in Japan or voice actors here and make anime even better! Have this weird goal that one day I'll be making dubs sound better than they are now. I'm currently "volunteering" my other dream job and that is to work and create sounds for games.

8. Do you like squid, jellyfish, octopus, or starfish? Jellyfish. They taste better.

9. What's your favorite, food, movie, clothing brand, dish soap etc. I don't really have a favorite anything. As long as it works what it's supposed to do I'm happy. I'm a boring human being metallic object. What do you expect. I open stuff that's all... and get lost all the time.

10. What are three annoying habits you have? Procrastination, Lethargy and Insomnia. They never work together.

11. In a fight, who do you think will win? Onion or Aerlith? Hmmm... I don't know Onion that well, so Aerlith?

12. Is Aerlith evil? Y/Y? Double yes? What happened to maybe? Nah, she's not evil. Aerlith is adorable and super kind. I worry about that last treat. Very easy to manipulate.

Phew done.
Pop a question if you still want to know who I am.

Last edited by Kagi on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause Forumotion hates my BBCodes.)

YouTube | SoundCloud | Twitter
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Singing Alias : カギ Female

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orob0rustic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinra on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:30 pm

1. What's your alias?

No.

This is my YT.
My Twatter.
Ask me.
Shinra
The Elusive Fox
The Elusive Fox

Singing Alias : Shinra Female

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

http://www.youtube.com/tokalaangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:01 pm

hi my name is onion and I'm the mixer for YTC. I'm here to answer questions of my own free will and not because Aerlith is a giant bully

What's your alias? 
onion!
How'd you create your alias?
Back in the day I used to play a Korean World of Warcraft knockoff called Ether Saga Online. In it, my alias was something stupid like "Animan123" or whatever but i was pretty well known for being one of the few high leveled people. In it I would always transform into these weird onion creatures and when I decided to make a new character, I called him onionboy. Soon just shortened to onion.
Are you a boy or girl? 
I am a man
When did you decide to become a youtaite?
this video right here
What's your favorite part about being a moderator/staff member?
Harassing Aerlith. I also like hearing good singers.
What other hobbies do you have?
I play a lot of video games like league of Legends and I used to be a regular tournament player for YuGiOh, Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon.
What are you studying/ what is your dream job?
I'm a freshman in college studying computer technologies
Do you like squid, jellyfish, octopus, or starfish?
jellyfish~
What's your favorite, food, movie, clothing brand, dish soap etc.
My favorite vocaloid producer is Tohma
My favorite vocaloid song is a tie of Donut Hole and Mahou Shoujo Happiness Theory
My favorite color is red
My favorite activity to kill time is to make dumb threads that make fun of Aerlith
What are three annoying habits you have?
I sleep a lot?
In a fight, who do you think will win? Onion or Aerlith?
Me.
Is Aerlith evil? Y/Y?
Yes
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Male

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant

http://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:12 am

Hello! My name is Taifuu, and I am a sla---erm, I mean, an artist for the official YTChoruses!

============

1. What's your alias?
- Taifuu
- When I was around 10 years old, I didn't have a name to go by online and I wanted a one. So when I was browsing trough YT videos, I saw a video of a dog whose name was something-Taifuu-something. I thought Taifuu sounded cool so I took it. (so yeah i took my name from a dog got a problem with it----)
- Girl
-Autumn 2012 I think?
I....I dont...know....
UHM well when people like the art I do for choruses it makes me happy so I guess that! *^*
-Well, I'm a cheerleader hahaha i bet you didn't except that. I'm also a---idk what the english word is, scoutgirl?? scout-er?? idek scout is one of my hobbies too yeah
-I have no idea tbh, I'm still in middle-school/jr. high i dont even know the proper word w/o explaining the whole freaking education system in finland
-OCTOPUSES ARE ADORABLE OK
-My favorite food.....anything with lots of sugar or fat oops i like pizza and mcdonald's food a lot
I don't really buy that much branded clothes except for sports stuff, but for shoes I like Converse and Vans!
I dont have a favorite movie. But I like action movies and romantic comedies the most! I'm not a big fan of drama movies, too much sappyness and drama makes me want to rip my hair off.
Also my favorite Vocaloid producers are Hitoshizuku-P, kemu, niki, last note, wowaka, giga-p  aand and and a lot more.
I have tons of favorite utaites, but I could mention Hanatan, Kouhey, Shoohey, mafumafu, amatsuki and wotamin! yayy
Aand (lol this answer is longer than any other question's) my favorite bands/singers include Ed Sheeran, Bastille, Coldplay, ONE OK ROCK, Girugamesh, Girls' Generation, Red Velvet and EXO!
- I talk too much sometimes, and won't let others speak. Oops.
- I bite my nails.
- I sing the songs that my friends hate just to annoy them.
- I can't concentrate on more than one thing at once. For example, if I'm on my phone, I completly ignore everything else happening around me.
Four because I'm rebel---
- Aer just because idk
Is Aerlith evil? Y/Y?
no(t always)

i did this on my phone i'm so proud of myself

Last edited by Taifuu on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taifuu
Forever "I don't know what my rank should be."

Singing Alias : Taifuu Female

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Http://www.youtube.com/user/taifuucover

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinano15 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello~ I'm Shinano! I've been on the YTC community for about 4 years now ( as well as yt ). I'm pretty new to animating but I do animate choruses around here and throughout the community ovob I'm a male trap singer. Pleasure to meet you all >v<)/)))

What's your alias?
    シナノ ( Shinano )
How'd you create your alias?
    Google translate.....
Are you a boy or girl?
    I am forever genderless //slapped I'm a girl.
When did you decide to become a youtaite?
    Uhhhhh this video ( too lazy to link atm...I'll come back and edit it )
What's your favorite part about being a moderator/staff member?
    Hmmm....
What other hobbies do you have?
    I write stories and poems when I can. I also pretend like I know how to draw anime eyes all purrty with kira kira and uh...I like to bake and cook 8D;;
What are you studying/ what is your dream job?
    I'm majoring into Early Childhood Development = Teaching in Elementary school
Do you like squid, jellyfish, octopus, or starfish?
    Hummmmmm....all of these I don't like, that's an issue ' ^')a
What's your favorite, food, movie, clothing brand, dish soap etc.
    My favorite movie, I don't rlly remember movies ' v ')a I like One Liter of Tear and Koizora 8D //slapped
    Complaining in a weird funny way, procrastination, and procrastination.
    o-o I place my bet on.......Aer #runs
Is Aerlith evil? Y/Y?
    To me, no ovob+
Shinano15
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : シナノ ( Shinano V Female

I'm on the spice rack!

http://www.youtube.com/shinano15

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Konnichiwa guys~ \(^o^)/ I'm Shana & a new official animator for YTC, yoroshiku ne!! ^_-)/))) I've been animating not long since I joined in this community, not much experienced but I've learned a lot & will do my best XD

1.  What's your alias?
>> Shana oシャナ
2.  How'd you create your alias?
>> I've watched Shakugan no Shana & she is really cute. My real name also can be Shana if i take some part from middle & end. I've been using the alias for games & online accounts/chat too
3.  Are you a boy or girl?
>> Girl, do I look like a boy? NOPE right?
4.  When did you decide to become a youtaite?
>> Few month ago since July of this year? Early of July after my game friend showed me SCB videos & that's when I fell in love to TAKAMASA & FOME pffft~ Then I google to find info how & what should I do & found this FORUM!! Yay~ ^^
5.  What's your favorite part about being a moderator/staff member?
>> Hmmm~ Idk? But I would love to help with whatever I can do XD
6.  What other hobbies do you have?
>> Watch anime, games:: Ayakashi Ghost Guild, LOVE LIVE! School Idol & otome games, hehehe~
7.  What are you studying/ what is your dream job?
>> Errr~ You might not believe this? I'm not really young you know. Previously I'm some kind of electronics engineering student for my bachelor degree now continuing for biomedical engineering & hopefully will be a lecturer after I graduate next year? Next year? I procrastinate a lot though orz
8.  Do you like squid, jellyfish, octopus, or starfish?
>> Idk~ They looks cute from a far but I'm not dare enough to touch any of those. But if it's just a cute anime style art, I think jellyfish, octopus & starfish.
9.  What's your favorite, food, movie, clothing brand, dish soap etc.
>> I like sweets & sushi
>> Harry Potter, Twilight, Transformers, Fast & Furious
>> I don't mind any brand for my clothing as long as I like it & not expensive, easier to say CHEAP!!
>> I have quite many favorite colors, red, black, white, green, purple & turquoise. Hmmm~ did I miss any color?
10.  What are three annoying habits you have?
>> Sleep, sleep & sleep ahahaha~ Hmm the other two maybe rant about something I don't like & procrastinate a lot, but don't worry because usually I'll follow the deadline give ^^
11.  In a fight, who do you think will win? Onion or Aerlith?
>> How about a tie?
12.  Is Aerlith evil? Y/Y?
>> NOPE. So far I've know her, she is very nice XD
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Singing Alias : Shana/シャナ Female

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/shanainremix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:16 am

Hiiiiii!
I'm Lu and I've been in YTC forum since I debuted on youtube.. I actually started to sing cause I discovered this so ..yeah.. ;//////////;
I mostly sing but I can also animate and make simple mixes @u@
You may also know me for my adlibs >////////> /shot

1. What's your alias? Lu
  2. How'd you create your alias? I used to have this character that I loved (Lunnaris) and I used that name when I played.. eventually it evolved to just Lu so.. ye.. I started liking it very much ;/////;
  3. Are you a boy or girl? Girl :3

4. When did you decide to become a youtaite? When I realized anyone with passion could do it.. there's always room to improve*...(this was like.. in..2011?)
  5. What's your favorite part about being a moderator/staff member? I HAS THE POWER MUAHAHAHA /shot
  6. What other hobbies do you have? Playing games and anime .//////.
  7. What are you studying/ what is your dream job? I'm currently taking a master degree in Multimedia~ (after a degree in Engineering Computer) ..my dream is to do professional dubbing for anime's and stuff.. *hides*
  8. Do you like squid, jellyfish, octopus, or starfish? Ehhhh.... I've never tasted jellyfish or starfish so.. ouo /shot   jk, I would say jellyfish, they are really interesting * u *
  9. What's your favorite, food, movie, clothing brand, dish soap etc. I like food. I looooveeee the movie "The Mummy"...it's just timeless!!! <3 About clothing and stuff.. I just buy what I like/can afford, not really a brand seeker ./////.
  10. What are three annoying habits you have? Ahmmm... when at the computer I talk louder ouo (headphones make me do that xD) andddd I'm usually late for meetings.. like..10min but yeah *hides* anddddd... I can be very lazy/stubborn... *rolls*
  11. In a fight, who do you think will win? Onion or Aerlith? ...the potato.
  12. Is Aerlith evil? Y/Y? I would say I don't won't to die ouo *hides*
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Female

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by DefectRila on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Just another YTC Member who doesn't really do much but provide some ideas from time to time and writes walls of text. Other than that I just get bashed on, murdered often, or attempted to be slaved away. (Certain people slandering me and all lol)

1. What is your Alias
Defectrila Shitsurei
Cause the original one was too long and shortening it made it too common. Soo i was like, my name is now sort of an apology.
3. Are you a boy or a girl?
Is Professor Oak interviewing me?
Sometime late February 2014 out of boredom.
5. What is your favorite part about being a Moderator?
Writing large walls of text obviously, nothing beats formality. Oh and maybe once in a while, Refusing to be slaved.
I have a lot of hobbies, but I prefer to keep that to myself.
7. What are you studying/what is your dream job?
I'm studying something in hopes of earning money so i can survive... and dream job? One that i would very much like but never get.
8. Do you like squid, jellyfish, octopus, or starfish?
Uhh.... Squid's the only one I've tried eating so... that?
9. What is your favorite.....
I like many things, but unfortunately I'm unable to list them because I'm the type of person who knows what they like but can never list it cause I can never remember specifics.
Getting bored easily, Weighing costs and benefits, Taking life too lightly.
11. In a fight, who do you think will win? Onion or Aerlith?
I think Aerlith. The captain is fierce... If Onion beats Aerlith, then shouldn't Onion be ruling us by now?
12. Is Aerlith Evil?
The smart answer would be "Those who question certain things in life that are not meant to be questioned will be cursed and deprived of longevity."
DefectRila
Shinra's Pet
Shinra's Pet

Singing Alias : シツレイ Male

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxslNAA_XDyPWeKCaTLni_w

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 pm

What am I supposed to write here? Like, hi, I'm Spoon from Finland, been hanging around since 2010, became friends with the admin and mods during the revival process last year and ended up as one of the artists. Don't be afraid to come talk to me, I don't bite (hard) ^^~

1. What is your Alias
Started out as スプウン, nowadays go by Spoon or 小匙
Let's just say it involved Gaia Online and a convenient dictionary
3. Are you a boy or a girl?
Girl. At least I think so
Eh well I started in 2008 by singing Mermaid Melody songs and then just kinda moved on to Vocaloid when the age of MMPPP died, so I guess it just happened
5. What is your favorite part about being a Moderator?
Ahem, well I'm kinda not afraid of them anymore since I've come to know most of them
Reading, tumblr, writing, procrastinating...
7. What are you studying/what is your dream job?
I'm studying in the Degree Programme of Media Arts. We've got all kinds of stuff from sound editing to video editing and effects, all the way to internet media and photography. At the moment we're having a scriptwriting lecture.
8. Do you like squid, jellyfish, octopus, or starfish?
Mmmmmm takoyaki (shut up Kagi)
9. What is your favorite.....
1. pasta bolognaise
2. How to Train Your Dragon
3. Final Fantasy XIII
4. Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus
5. Ereri and Solangelo
you can figure out which favourites these are xDD
Procrastinating, bad jokes, being overly emotional. Oh yeah, and I curse a lot. Avada kedavra and all that
11. In a fight, who do you think will win? Onion or Aerlith?
I think they'd just kinda... kill each other but refuse to die so they'd like, continue the battle as ghosts or something
12. Is Aerlith Evil?
Put a dango mask on her and see for yourself (owo)
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Singing Alias : 小匙/Spoon Female

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

http://www.youtube.com/user/raika0411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top