[Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Okay so we have enough artists (I hope). Right now I would still like one more animator, but I mostly want mixers. 

WE ARE ALL VERY NICE PEOPLE. 



Audition Forms:

♠Mixers Form♠
Alias:
Gender:
Audition Song:
Facebook/skype?(Required, either one):
Professor? (Yes or no): 

-Tʜᴇ Aᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ Vɪᴅᴇᴏ...
-May only be 2 months old
-Mᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.
-Mᴜsᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxɪɴɢ ᴏғ 2 ᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʟs.
-Iᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ. 

♠Animators Form♠
Alias:
Gender:
Audition Animation:
Facebook/Skype?(Required, either one):

-Tʜᴇ Aᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ Vɪᴅᴇᴏ
-Mᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ.
-Mᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ.
-Iᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ. 
 

A Cover the Chorus Did Together:


Last edited by InsanityAura on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by Jude-ith on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 pm

This looks interesting~ -OwO-~

Jude-ith
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : JudeithK Female
Posts : 153
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 17
Location : Louisiana

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by Foxfruit on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 am

Does our audition have to be in Japanese? And does it have to be a Vocaloid song?

Foxfruit
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Foxfruit Female
Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Foxfruit wrote:Does our audition have to be in Japanese? And does it have to be a Vocaloid song?
It can be in any language you want and it doesn't have to be a vocaloid song. However, we will most likely be singing in Japanese most of the times since that's what people have been requesting of us so far. But you have the chance to form duets, trios etc. with the other members of our groups to sing different languages if you want.

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by Shinano15 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:11 pm

OMG THESE HEAVENLY VOICES---I WANNA WORK WITH U GUYS

Alias: シナノ ( Shinano )
Gender: Female
Audition Animation: 1 shamelessly promoting us AHA //shot 2 3
Facebook/Skype?(Required, either one): shinano15 ( Skype )

Shinano15
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : シナノ ( Shinano V Female
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 20
Location : United States

I'm on the spice rack!

http://www.youtube.com/shinano15

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:36 am

Shinano15 wrote:OMG THESE HEAVENLY VOICES---I WANNA WORK WITH U GUYS

Alias: シナノ ( Shinano )
Gender: Female
Audition Animation: 1 shamelessly promoting us AHA //shot 2 3
Facebook/Skype?(Required, either one): shinano15 ( Skype )


Yes you can join! Alsobeasingertoobecausethatwouldbeawesomebutyoudon'thavetoifyoudon'twant  Happy Go Lucky 
Also, dem voices though in the Merry Men & Puff Puff Crew (this name though...XD) was wonderful *^* So good  I\'m In Love.. .

I ADD YOU ON SKYPE.

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by Shinra on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:19 am

♠Singing Form♠
Alias: Shinra
What makes you think you have what it takes to be in Nightshade?: Mm...Im a hard worker? xD But really I just want to sing more and do projects with people.
Gender: F (some say I have shota voice)
Facebook/Skype: Yes I has.
Availability: 8/10
Audition Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJvMHJBcwfs (This is the only one that shows all the specialties. Feel free to browse other covers Surprised)
Specialties: Mm. Sort of genderbending (usually any song I sing at comfortable range sounds kind of shota), can VA, has 2 vocal types? ("ivory" in audition video)
Professor?: No

Shinra
The Elusive Fox
The Elusive Fox

Singing Alias : Shinra Female
Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : Under your bed :o

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

http://www.youtube.com/tokalaangel

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by Shinano15 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:22 am

InsanityAura wrote:


Yes you can join! Alsobeasingertoobecausethatwouldbeawesomebutyoudon'thavetoifyoudon'twant  Happy Go Lucky 
Also, dem voices though in the Merry Men & Puff Puff Crew (this name though...XD) was wonderful *^* So good  I\'m In Love.. .

I ADD YOU ON SKYPE.

I can sing in a few projects if u guys want---I'm not that good of a singer but yes pink luv I added u back on Skype!

Shinano15
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : シナノ ( Shinano V Female
Posts : 296
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 20
Location : United States

I'm on the spice rack!

http://www.youtube.com/shinano15

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Shinra wrote:♠Singing Form♠
Alias: Shinra
What makes you think you have what it takes to be in Nightshade?: Mm...Im a hard worker? xD But really I just want to sing more and do projects with people.
Gender: F (some say I have shota voice)
Facebook/Skype: Yes I has.
Availability: 8/10
Audition Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJvMHJBcwfs (This is the only one that shows all the specialties. Feel free to browse other covers Surprised)
Specialties: Mm. Sort of genderbending (usually any song I sing at comfortable range sounds kind of shota), can VA, has 2 vocal types? ("ivory" in audition video)
Professor?: No

Okay Smile You can add me on skype. My skype is genesis.27 and I'll add you to the group chat.

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by Angel2162 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:22 am

OwO i could easily do animation
but alas, i have horrible voice and my animations are mostly commercial work, and thus i shall do art!!

♠Artists Form♠
Alias: Frasia Techno
Gender: F (Female)
Artwork Link: http://angel2162.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/   (Digital folder has better stuff in it)
Facebook/Skype/other? Skype: angelz2162

Angel2162
Newbie

Singing Alias : Depend on song Female
Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 20
Location : Plano,Tx


http://angel2162.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by midori-kun on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:20 pm

hellooo artist applying for duty!

since i'm still a newbie, i can't post links yet i'm sorry ;;;

deviantart : midooorikun
art blog : telepooptation @ tumblr

midori-kun
Newbie

Singing Alias : みどりくん* Female
Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-08-05
Age : 19

http://midooorikun.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:43 pm

midori-kun wrote:hellooo artist applying for duty!

since i'm still a newbie, i can't post links yet i'm sorry ;;;

deviantart : midooorikun
art blog : telepooptation @ tumblr

Waahh OMG thanks for applying :D The more artists the better haha. Since we have about 16 singers right now lolololz. It is quite alright if you can't post links yet. Do you have a skype or a facebook where I can keep in contact with you?

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Angel2162 wrote:OwO i could easily do animation
but alas, i have horrible voice and my animations are mostly commercial work, and thus i shall do art!!

♠Artists Form♠
Alias: Frasia Techno
Gender: F (Female)
Artwork Link: http://angel2162.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/   (Digital folder has better stuff in it)
Facebook/Skype/other? Skype: angelz2162

Haha that's fine XD Okay welcome!

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by midori-kun on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:11 am

i can post links now! [url=midooorikun.deviantart.com]deviantart[/url] and [url=telepooptation.tumblr.com]art blog[/url]!

its easier if you contact me through skype rather than facebook. skype id is midorikun_desudesu!

midori-kun
Newbie

Singing Alias : みどりくん* Female
Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-08-05
Age : 19

http://midooorikun.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:46 pm

midori-kun wrote:i can post links now! [url=midooorikun.deviantart.com]deviantart[/url] and [url=telepooptation.tumblr.com]art blog[/url]!

its easier if you contact me through skype rather than facebook. skype id is midorikun_desudesu!

Great! I added you Smile

Can you fill this form out now? 

Youtube username (Or deviantart is fine if you don't have youtube):
Age: (Optional or you can put a fake age)
About Me: (Write a little something something about yourself)

Also send me a picture that you want me to use to represent you so I can put it on our chorus page.

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Angel2162 wrote:OwO i could easily do animation
but alas, i have horrible voice and my animations are mostly commercial work, and thus i shall do art!!

♠Artists Form♠
Alias: Frasia Techno
Gender: F (Female)
Artwork Link: http://angel2162.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/   (Digital folder has better stuff in it)
Facebook/Skype/other? Skype: angelz2162

SENPAI NOTICE ME. Lolz, I added you on skype already, my skype is genesis.27

Also please fill this form out. 

Youtube Username (or deviantart is okay too if you don't have yt)
Age: (Optional or put a fake age)
About me: (A little something about yourself. 

And send me a picture that you want me to put to represent you on our group page.

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by midori-kun on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:37 am

youtube username: seenasnothing / midooorikun @ deviantart
age: 17
about me: i'm pretty awkward actually, but once you get to know me, i'm pretty weird and fun! well- i don't really think so, but my friends say so, so what the heck. i'm very talkative and loud when it's about random stuff- i really mean it. uhm what else... you really have to experience spending time with me to know about me more, bc i don't even know much about myself. xD

oh just curious, you don't accept any more singers? bc i can sing ( a bit ;; ) ehehe. but nevermind if you're already full ; u ;

midori-kun
Newbie

Singing Alias : みどりくん* Female
Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-08-05
Age : 19

http://midooorikun.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by InsanityAura on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:12 pm

midori-kun wrote:youtube username: seenasnothing / midooorikun @ deviantart
age: 17
about me: i'm pretty awkward actually, but once you get to know me, i'm pretty weird and fun! well- i don't really think so, but my friends say so, so what the heck. i'm very talkative and loud when it's about random stuff- i really mean it. uhm what else... you really have to experience spending time with me to know about me more, bc i don't even know much about myself. xD

oh just curious, you don't accept any more singers? bc i can sing ( a bit ;; ) ehehe. but nevermind if you're already full ; u ;
Yeah. Mostly because we have about 16 singers total with only 2 main mixers. I don't want them to have to mix too many vocals by themselves. If one of them can't sing in a certain song or something, you can fill in for them though.

InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Female
Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 20
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by Dracofalco on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:26 am

Can I apply as a mixer? I don't have an experience though >.<
I can act as a stand-in before a more experienced mixer joins!
Please give me a try!


Alias: Dracofalco
Gender: ???
Facebook/skype: FB: Draco falco

Dracofalco
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-09-01

http://www.youtube.com/HuskyCatDracoFalco

Back to top Go down

Re: [Mixers WANTED] Nightshade Academy Chorus Auditions [OPEN CHORUS GROUP]

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum