Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[MONTHLY THEME] September: Snap! Crackle! Pop! ~ Due September 30th!

+20
machopeps
xXxLoneShadowxXx
chibeh
Migoi
soren
Roka
Lys
zz
misaaya
Xin
Lennessia
Kimoicchi
sonic-nancy-fan
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Riyumi
Kumoshi
Onion
ChocoKei
raisssssu
Aerlith
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] September: Snap! Crackle! Pop! ~ Due September 30th! Empty [MONTHLY THEME] September: Snap! Crackle! Pop! ~ Due September 30th!

Post by Aerlith Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:12 am

School's started, and you want a break already. Or school's about to start, and you want to end the summer with a bang. How about participate in our monthly theme.....

Snap! CRACKle! Pop!
Crack or food, the choice is yours, just don't get caught!

Pick a song! Make it a crack cover! Mess it up however you want. Or oneshot it! And show us all your beautiful, glorious mistakes! Add in creepy giggles. Cat yowls? ʅ(。◔‸◔。)ʃ IDK!! Draw a caricature of your character! Or a parody of the song for your translyrics!

Also, since we borrowed Rice Krispies' motto, we're going to add that you can also do a food-related entry. Any song related to food or just mentions food is fine. These would not have to be a crack cover. So what are you waiting for? Get crackin'!

As an extra, although you may use food entries, please do not eat our sparkling mixer, Onion. :< We know he is food, but please. We would all mourn him. Very much.

Thank you, Spoon, for letting me chuck possible titles at you. And for giving me "Crack or food option, choice is yours, just don't get caught!"

Guidelines

• Your entry must be done in the month of September to be accepted.
  • Pick a song and make it into a crack cover. That means all rice bets are off! Alternatively, pick a song that is related to food and make a serious (or crack!) cover of that! The song can either mention food or food can be a very prominent feature in the video. Please specify which one it is when you submit it!
  • Your piece of work does not need to be vocaloid-related.
  • If you are covering a song, it should be at least 1:30 minutes long. If the song you are covering is not that long and it is the full song, please let Aerlith know in advance.
  • If you wish to write translyrics, please write translyrics for the whole song. 
  • If you are doing art, please do at least half-body! A background is preferable, but if you can't do that, that is fine, too.
  • In one or two sentences, please explain how your entry fits the theme.

Not sure what to do?

• I don't think this really needs explanation. Cover a song and make it crack. Food-wise, how about Cat Food? Macaron? And just 'cause, Ievan Polka (just don't wave Onion around, I don't think he'd be very happy)?
  • Write translyrics and make it a parody of the song. Or make translyrics out of a song that is (again) related to food.
  • Draw your OC as a caricature of themselves!

Please post your entries in this thread. Use this nifty form below!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Link to your entry:[/b] (If you have a portfolio, you can upload it to your portfolio (ex. in Share Your Work) and then LINK to the post with the entry.)
[b]Name of your entry:[/b] (Please put the title the way you are UPLOADING the song. ex. 「HYBRID」❉【Aerlith】
[b]Why it fits the theme:[/b]

Entries will only be accepted if you post them to the thread. Please do not post a video on your portfolio and expect us to just know that it is your entry for the monthly theme. You must also make a post about it in this thread linking to your entry.

We hope you enjoy this monthly theme! If you would like more information on how the monthly themes work, you can go here. If you are not sure whether or not your entry will fit, feel free to ask! :)

Congratulations to Shinra, raisssssu, Kimoicchi, and xXxLoneShadowxXx for winning the three month badge! No one got the six month badge this time, but we have some who may get it after this month. Badge for six months will be coming out veeeeeeeeery soon! So look forward to it!

For everyone else, remember that the monthly theme badges are consecutive, so if you participate for one month, miss a month, then join another month, you will only have one month under your belt!

Entries

Last edited by Aerlith on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 9 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] September: Snap! Crackle! Pop! ~ Due September 30th! Empty Re: [MONTHLY THEME] September: Snap! Crackle! Pop! ~ Due September 30th!

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 am

So it's crack and food.
Crack is a food.
Crack can be consumed through the mouth.
SMOKE CRACK EVERYDAY-- (ref. to smoke weed everyday)
is that even allowed man
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] September: Snap! Crackle! Pop! ~ Due September 30th! Empty Re: [MONTHLY THEME] September: Snap! Crackle! Pop! ~ Due September 30th!

Post by raisssssu Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 pm

I am the rice
raisssssu
raisssssu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : アズレ/Raissu Posts : 56

I'm on the spice rack! Blind Duets Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocoKei Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Name: Kei
Link to your entry: https://soundcloud.com/x-kei-x/evil-food-eater-conchitakei-one-shot
Name of your entry: 「Evil Food Eater Conchita」❉【啓-- Kei】 (ONE-SHOT) 
Why it fits the theme: It's about a woman who eats the most disgusting foods, it doesn't tastes disgusting to her, and she looks for a gross food. She eventually eats her servants and then eats herself, seeing as nothing tasted bad to her.
ChocoKei
ChocoKei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kei/けい Posts : 117

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitZZnnKHQTl0FQemsqEQFg

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:43 am

Aerlith wrote:(just don't wave Onion around, I don't think he'd be very happy)? 
Aerl plz
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Name: Kumoshi
Link to your entry: https://soundcloud.com/kumoshi/i-dont-know-world-of-mine-as-well-as-i-thought
Name of your entry:  I don't know World is Mine as well as I thought
Why it fits the theme: It devolves into me mumbling or making terrible high-pitched noises. Plus, it does mention food in the lyrics. xD
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:22 pm

does Toluthin Antenna count? I feel that it is a random/nonsensical song. If not, I'll either go with Ievan Polka or Sweet Magic~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:11 am

Yep, all three of those are fine.
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 am

Name: Shinano
Link to your entry: https://youtu.be/t0SaI-CqG20
Name of your entry: Here I Go「 Shinano ver 」
Why it fits the theme: It's a parody of Let It Go and I rlly only shotted this LOL //shot

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 am

@Shinano: Umm.... it needs to be sung/done in the month of September, haha xD So that won't count.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:54 am

;A; darn...I'll make smth rlly quickly then 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by raisssssu Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Name: Raissu
Link to your entry: mixed in audacity + off time + comic sans = for the best experience
Name of your entry:かなしみのなみにおぼれる」【Raissu 

Why it fits the theme: To summarize, I sang I song I'd never cover because I only do serious full covers every blue moon so this is of course, not a serious cover. It starts of somewhat try-hard then turns into me being a prepubescent teen and mumbling lyrics
raisssssu
raisssssu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : アズレ/Raissu Posts : 56

I'm on the spice rack! Blind Duets Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:06 am

Name: Ai-suu
Link to your entry: POTAHTOE PIZZA 
Name of your entry: Guren no Yumiya Crack Ver. 【Ai-suu】 
Why it fits the theme: It's partially about food and I guess you can consider me as being high on crack even though I wan't high and I wasn't on crack at all.
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Name: Joker (sonic-nancy-fan)
Link to your entry: I'm trying to promote my blog so I'll put the link for that= http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-59.html
Name of your entry: Catallena~Orange Caramel
Why it fits the theme: The lyrics have nothing to do with food but the video is all about fish and sushi and octopus being portrayed in a food manner.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 685

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Name: Kimoi
Link to your entry: http://kimoicchi.deviantart.com/art/BREAKFAST-FOOODDD-481240468
Name of your entry: BREAKFAST FOOODDD
Why it fits the theme: It's about FOOD! 8D It's not Kellogs rice cereal with the snap crackle pop but it's still a healthy breakfast!

Sorry if the image is small I wanted to pixel art so the resolution and size is squinty.
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Singing Alias : キモイ Posts : 435

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://kimoicchi@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennessia Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:19 pm

So..its all about food right on this month theme ?OAO
Lennessia
Lennessia
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lennesia Posts : 60

Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:15 am

Lennessia wrote:So..its all about food right on this month theme ?OAO

You could do a crack/parody cover of a song or do some food related thing. Remember, your entry is not limited to just dubs.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 685

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennessia Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:23 pm

sonic-nancy-fan wrote:

You could do a crack/parody cover of a song or do some food related thing. Remember, your entry is not limited to just dubs.

Oh,okay xD thanks for the info!time to find some...food related songs  Shiny
Lennessia
Lennessia
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lennesia Posts : 60

Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:05 am

Name: KaRei
Link to your entry: https://soundcloud.com/karei-1/karei-hitobashira-alice-crack-one-lhot
Name of your entry: [KaRei] 人柱アリス Hitobashira Alice Crack One Shot
Why it fits the theme: it's a crack cover and my voice cracked several times (do i earn extra points for that...?) owo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Name: Shian
Link to your entry: https://app.box.com/s/bgnzczzhxwoja7714o5i
Name of your entry:「毒林檎とシンデレーcough cough」【Shian】 
Why it fits the theme: It's about Cinderella eating a poison apple and being trapped in a magic spell. Oh well there's an apple in there, it....does mention food, I guess.

P-S : Please do not attempt to eat while singing I spent the whole song trying to clear my throat and choking on my food. @_@
Xin
Xin
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : 白菜 / Hakusai Posts : 751

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.instagram.com/whyaremyusernamestaken/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 am

Name: Taifuu
Link to your
entry: https://app.box.com/s/bx1z704zopawb63209i3
Name of your entry: [Taifuu] Jitter Doll crack one-shot poop
Why it fits the theme: it's crack, oneshot and just listen to it i think it explains itself

Back to top Go down

Post by misaaya Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Name: misaaya
Link to your entry: kikuo is coolio
Name of your entry: ten sho sho ten sho
Why it fits the theme: this was far more worse than my entry: unravel | I can't sing dubstep songs so yeah. /shot

Last edited by misaaya on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
misaaya
misaaya
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : misaaya Posts : 157

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Misaaya1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:10 pm

@misaaya:

If you are covering a song, it should be at least 1:30 minutes long. If the song you are covering is not that long and it is the full song, please let Aerlith know in advance.

Please pick a longer song. C: Thanks.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by zz Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Name:zz
Link to your entry:banana
Name of your entry: banana 
Why it fits the theme:banana

zz
Resident Shota

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lys Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:13 am

Name: Lys
Link to your entry: https://app.box.com/s/62it9iyrwf29a7xh6zkf
Name of your entry: Ai like Hamburger (One shot) -【Lys】 
Why it fits the theme: It's about loving hamburgers and love like hamburgers :D It's punny and it has different parts of the hamburger in the song xD

Also I one shot this as soon as I woke up and I'm all groggy and drowsy and I didn't even warm up LOL and I also don't know the lyrics as well as I thought (I even lost them in the beginning)

Last edited by Lys on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lys
Lys
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lys Posts : 52

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Razzlyify

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next