Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[MONTHLY THEME] September: Be Late for Something~Due September 30th

2 posters

Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] September: Be Late for Something~Due September 30th Empty [MONTHLY THEME] September: Be Late for Something~Due September 30th

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Be Late for Something

September 5th is Be Late for Something day. For this month's theme, so a song that you have been meaning to do, but keep procrastinating on. Due to the nature of the theme, projects that you started months ago but finally finish this month will also be accepted. (Please, somebody participate XD).

Guidelines

• Your entry must be done in the month of September to be accepted. Please plan accordingly
  • Your entry must fit the theme in mind. Rationale for your entry should be provided to explain, especially if it is not obvious why.
  • Your piece of work does not need to be vocaloid-related.
  • If you are covering a song, it should be at least 1:30 minutes long.
  • If you wish to write translyrics, please write translyrics for the whole song.
  • If you are doing art, please do at least half-body! A background is preferable, but if you can't do that, that is fine, too.
  • If you are doing a written piece, as long as it has to do with the themes mentioned above, it will be fine.

Not sure what to do?

• I'm sure almost everyone has something they have procrastinated on and need to finish. If you don't, just do something that you have been wanting to do but never started.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Twitter account:[/b] (If you have one, we'll be retweeting your covers on Twitter @YTCForums)
[b]Link to your entry:[/b] (If you have a portfolio, you can upload it to your
portfolio (ex. in Share Your Work) and then LINK to the post with the
entry.)
[b]Name of your entry:[/b] (Please put the title the way you are UPLOADING the song. ex. 「HYBRID」❉【Aerlith】
[b]How does this entry fit the theme?:[/b] Please write at least 1-2 sentences about how your entry fits the theme.

Entries will only be accepted if you post them to the thread.
Please do not post a video on your portfolio or upload it onto your channel and expect us to just know that it is your entry for the monthly theme. You must also make a post about it in this thread linking to your entry.

Entries:
{Joker} Aishite Aishite Aishite~Miku {Trans-lyrics}

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] September: Be Late for Something~Due September 30th Empty Re: [MONTHLY THEME] September: Be Late for Something~Due September 30th

Post by Nauliz Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:38 am

How appropriate.  Shocked I did not make it to prev monthly thingy coz I was waiting for a friend to finish tuning my cover. Hopefully I can make it this month
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Singing Alias : Nauliz Posts : 434

Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://soundcloud.com/rygar-thunderheart

Back to top Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] September: Be Late for Something~Due September 30th Empty Re: [MONTHLY THEME] September: Be Late for Something~Due September 30th

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 pm

Name: Joker {sonic-nancy-fan}
Link to your entry: Aishite Aishite Aishite~Miku
Name of your entry: Aishite Aishite Aishite~Miku
How does this entry fit the theme?: I started the lyrics in January of 2016, I think that alone makes these lyrics apply XD.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down