Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it.

+12
Trinity
Onion
xyzddaeneo
Speck
Taitoshin
kappuraamen
Sakura桜
AnotherNicoUploader
Kemi
JinSeng
Kumbancha
Hokaru
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it. - Page 3 Empty Re: The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it.

Post by Hokaru Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 am

Yes! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever and a day xD Now though, I'm thinking some mini-stories with all of the randomy-incorporated people would probably be neat xD

...Ima go ahead and start right now!

Super Team Battle Royale! *Plays Disgaea 2 music*

Saturday...the day where EVERYONE was free...school, work, and anything else of importance (LOL Yeah right) was temporarily destroyed to make room for the most AWESOME THING EVER!

Our story takes place in a giant Wal-Mart + Target building (THEY COMBINED FASTER THAN GURREN AND LAGANN) where several super fabulous ultra YTC members were dividing temsevles into teams for a super special awesome battle for control of the facilities! Why would they want control of the facilities, you ask? Good question! Because heck, owning a department store with several franchises inside could prove to be useful for...something. ("To one day to control the american Stock Market! And bring all economics to its knees!" --Trenchcoat Joe)
In corner one, in front of the giant Wal-Mart smiley face who is actually plotting to do bad things stood Roka, Trin, Franky, and ANU!

In the other corner in front of the silly-looking Target dog stood Kumba, irO, Onion, and Mii!

In the final corner, in front of a large red toilet with a knife sticking out of it stood Summer, Hoka, Hartless and Akemi!

Suited up for battle, the teams began making plans.
"Let's CREAM these people from Gina!" Roka announced as she was tightening her gloves and ANU laughed hilariously in the background.
"Yes! Let's do it, ANU-baby!" Franky sparkled and the two did a manly-embrace type thing.
Trin cackled evily. "They don't stand a GHOST of a chance!"

Meanwhile...
Kumba licked her lips. "I'm hungry...for VENGEANCE!" she smirked as she began to stroke her delighted shaved Pikachu. He purred scandelously.
"The boxes are locked and loaded!" irO announced, giving a salute.
Mii was huggling Onion. "I'll protect you," she smirked, pulling out her wallet and flashing pictures of him in a dress and he drooled while smiling. Wait how does that even--*shot*
So looking at those pictures soothed Onion. Great! :D

Meanwhile again...
"Are preperations almost complete?" Summer asked.
"Aye-aye, ma'am! We're just about done with our 'secret weapon'!" Hoka chuckled.
"And the moe brigade is ready!" Hartless added with a wink.
"Super love-love transmitters are check. Wait, I don't think this exists, it's like you scribbled it down on this paper last minute..." Akemi questioned.
"Quiet! I know what I'm doing, AND I'm good at it!" >D Summer snarled.

The sun was high in the sky when the ref. flew out of nowhere. Guess who it was. It was...*drumroll* RASTA!
"Mon, the battle should be startin about now!" he cried while flapping his wings to stay in the air somehow.
"OMG it's Rasta!" Kumba nosebleeded.
"You heard the man, let's go!" Roka ordered and her team began to fan out. She was dressed in all of the best survival gear. Toilet paper, dental floss, toilet scrubber, and Lysol disinfecting spray!
She pulled down her goggles over her eyes. "Oh baby, I'm so ready!"
"That's what she said~" Franky whispered and he got a boot to the head.
Kumba's team wasn't far behind.
"Spread into teams! Onion and Mii, head near the customer service counter. irO, you and I will be going near the electronics department to stock up on te most deadly weapons of all...magazines."
"NOT GAME GUIDES!" irO almost fainted.
"Yes..." kumba smirked evily.
Summer's team was the last to depart.
"If you make any contact whatsoever, attack immediately. Show no mercy!" she ordered.
The 4 of them were creeping closely through aisle after aisle, determined not to be seperated. Strength in numbers, after all!
"I'm scared ;~;" Hoka admitted, huggling Hatless's arm.
"It's okay, I'm here! >.<" Hartless comforted and slipped on her Magnet butterfly headphones.
The two, grasping eachother closely, began to whisper-sing magnet in an awkward spotlight. (LOL Hartless...you get it xD)
"Anyways..." Akemi pressed forward, with the remote control to release the moe brigade clasped tightly in his hand.

So that's it for now, but...TO BE CONTINUED! With this new uncertainty, will Akemi be able to summon the moe brigade without wavering? Will he get any hawt magnet-action? Why is Kumba's pet Pikachu shaved? And where does Franky keep ninja-ing in from? All this and more will definitely not be revealed in the next installment! Stay tuned >D
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it. - Page 3 Empty Re: The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it.

Post by Roka Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:56 pm

8D Fightooo!
It's awesome, Hoka!! Happy
I shall stay tuned!!!
Noo!!!! Me and Summer aren't on the same team!!! TwT
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:24 pm

LIFE IS BROUGHT TO THE STORY~ 8D
We'll win, we have a Franky Ninja. C:<
Trinity
Trinity
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Trinity Posts : 804

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/trinitysid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Neutral obviously what happens
is I smash the store because I hate walmart
and there are no survivors
duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm

D: Don't smash Walmart!!!! >.<
And yesh, our team will win!! >D
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3