Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it.

+12
Trinity
Onion
xyzddaeneo
Speck
Taitoshin
kappuraamen
Sakura桜
AnotherNicoUploader
Kemi
JinSeng
Kumbancha
Hokaru
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it. - Page 2 Empty Re: The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it.

Post by Hokaru Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Okay I'll continue this tomorrow! someone remind me
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chelsay Posts : 1035

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hokaru11792

Back to top Go down

The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it. - Page 2 Empty Re: The most Random fanfic EVER. I mean it.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 pm

THIS IS A REMINDER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 pm

ALL right!
Without further ado, here's part 3!

As you all remember, the group was heading to the Cave of Wonders to find more Papa Ramen for Akemi. Ciel and Mong had just poofed in to aid in the quest...

"We've brought these healing leaves to help you all, since we know this will be a dangerous journey!" Ciel announced, pulling a bunch of mysterious leaves out of her pocket. "Do you guys need some?"
"That would be fabulous!" Hokaru squealed, leaping to grab the leaves, but Ciel slid out of the way.
"Though, these aren't free, you ust pay a small fee-"
Mong was trying to finish, but the rest of the group had left already since money was something NONE of them had.
"What's that!? Up there!?" Franky cried suddenly, pointing to a pedestal surrounded in holy light at the top of a small cliff that towered just above the group.
"Its...its....PAPA RAMEN!" Akemi was about to leap for the delicious-looking prize, but ANU held him back. "Wait. It might be a trap!"
"DO NOT WANT!!!" Akemi cried. "But I mean...doesn't it look so tempting? Just sitting up there, hot and steamy...delicate...juicy...I can feel it in my mouth-"
"Okay seriously now you're just gettin weird," Saku got a sweatdrop, feeling that the weirdness could not continue for much longer.
"AH HA HA HA!"
A silhouette appeared in front of the papa ramen. Itwas a figure wearing a long cape. Though, the voice was a bit--
The silhouete turned around and MaeMae appeared, holding the Papa Ramen Triumphantly!
"YOU fell for my trap, stupid mortals! Now you willlearn the truth behind the recipe for PApa Ramen, the secret to why it tastes so good!"
"NOOOOO!!!" Suki screamed and covered her ears and shut her eyes tight, trying to make sure she didn't hear this recipe revealed.
"You're going to pay for making Suki do awkward poses!" Iro got defensive and leapt for MaeMae before she could say anything and knocked her over, spilling the Papa Ramen all over the floor.
"HOW COULD YOU!?" Franky, ANU, Jin, and Akemi bellowed in unison!
"Ah! Look what you did!" MaeMae cried defensively, feeling worried. Iro grinned evily.
"I'm going to EAT you!"
"Wait!" Kumba cried. "We can't hurt her yet! We have to get he recipe first!"
"Wait I thought we DIDN'T want to know the secret to such a delicious food!?" Saku asked, worried.
"DO NOT WANTTTTT!" Suki cried! She really didn't want to know...
"Ohh I see. Then let's get MaeMae for standing in our way!" Kumba smirked.
"Agggghhhhh!" She screached with terror.
"Wait!" it was another unknown voice.
"Eri!?" Hokaru gasped. "how did you get here!?"
"Divided by zero."
"LOL oh yeah...so fun."
"Anyways guys MaeMae is just a front! The real master who's been keeping all the Papa Ramen for himself is further in the cave!"
"Oh!" everyone gasped. "Then let's go!"
MaeMae sighed. she had been spared! Well, wait-
"You're coming with us D<" irO demanded, and MaeMae didn't complain, Iro's face was so scary at that moment.

So who is the master of the Papa Ramens and has been keeping them all for himself!? What will he do when he is suddenly hit by Hartless's pedo van!? How do Hartless and Penny help the others escape unscathed!?

You will find out! Next time...

I hope everyone liked it LOL, I didn't exactly know what to put this time xD
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Epic win
This is the greatest fan fic evaaah~~ XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Taitoshin Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Boy, I missed a lot...
...Ok, I've caught up...I think XD

...Can't wait for the next one! 8D
Taitoshin
Taitoshin
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Taito, apparently XD Posts : 272

https://www.youtube.com/user/Taitoshinyotaka367

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm

xD I'm so so soo glad! I thought people would think it's stupid T__T But I'm glad!
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm

It's really RANDOM
That's why it's awesome! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Speck Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:29 pm

This is awesome, though I've seen one's more random
Speck
Speck
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Speckledtail/すぺく Posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumbancha Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am

OMG, I just felt like reading this again and I just couldn't stop laughing, I love your fanfics Hoka

x3
Kumbancha
Kumbancha
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumba Posts : 1151

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 am

Thank you Kumba! <3 I'm really really glad, I love it when you guys read/enjoy these xD

Hmm so I have some time now in Aide...what should I write? *Thinking process*

OKAY

The group rushed into the next chamber which was a small, stone square room with 2 lit torches by the opposite wall. However, there was no exit.
"Wait, where's the door!?" Franky sounded...well...pissed.
"AGH!" IRo screamed, banging her fists against the wall. "Get out of my way, stupid structure! No one wanted you here anyways!"
"...that wasn't very nice," said a whispery voice.
...it didn't belong to the group.
"O-okay..." Suki stuttered. "Anyways, calm down guys! Look at that painting, on the floor."
"It's a Poke Ball!" Jin exclaimed obviously. "Wait, you guys...you know what this means!?"
"Pikachu!" Kumba grinned. She danced around a little too.
"YES!" Akemi cried. "I want to be the best, there ever was, to beat all the rest,yeah that's my cause!"
"Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venasaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Seaking, Joltean, Dragonite, Ghastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree!" Hokaru finished the rap, and the door leading to the next chamber opened.
"No! How could you have figured it out so easily!?" Mae growled, folding her arms.
"It's because we're masters!" Hokaru smiled.
"I think the evil being is up ahead..." Saku muttered nervously. "You guys go ahead..."
The group pressed onwards towards the light at the end of the tunnel into another chamber that was much larger and taller than the previous, in a dome shape. It was lit, but dimly, and it was still hard to see.
Suddenly, lights flashed everywhere and everyone was blinded.
"So you've come."
"Who are you and what have you done with Papa Ramen!?" Franky demanded to know.
"Oh ho ho. So then, you're late! PENALTY!"
"Oh no-" ANU began.
IT was. It totally was. Haruhi Suzumiya. Wearing a cape. Looks like cape obsession. Not only that, it was an obnoxious cape too. Like, why is it that all bad guys--
"Let's just continue with the story!" Saku cried.
Oh, all right.
So anyways...
"Hah hahahahaha!!" she bellowed. "You guys are all gonna boil in my MEGA Papa Ramen. 80 times the size and twice as delicious! You'll be my dinner! Now get undressed and take a dip!"
Everyone looked at everyone else expectantly. WAIT what--
"There's no way we'll let you eat us!" Iro cried.
"Too bad!" she cried. She then began doing the Hare Hare Yukai and no one could resist, so they got pulled in and began dancing along with her.
"My body! I can't control it!" Kumba panicked. "Why....why must it be so addicting!? WHO made this dance anyway!?"
The noise of tires screeching was then heard getting closer.
A large white van slammed smack into the group, but only hit Haruhi, who went flying and sparkled like when Team Rocket Gets blasted off.
"Waugh!" Mae went chasing after her companion.
"I've got it!" Akemi had the giant Papa ramen in his arms and was hugging it.
"Guys!" Hartless stepped out of the van, along with Penny.
"Get in, quick! We have to escape!"
Everyone followed orders and piled into the Van. Onion was tied up in the back and looked scared.
"Wait, what's...?" Jin asked, but Hartless and Penny could only smirk.
"Ohhh I see."
The van sped off, out of the cave and back into YTCville.
"Looks like we made it!" Saku squealed with delight.
"Yay!" Everyone cheered.

A new chapter begins. What happens when the gang gets back home? What new troubles could possibly arise!? Find out! Next time!

Bahaha...Hare Hare Yukai...xD
Also, my joints hurt from the cold, anyone else get that? IcyHot please!
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumbancha Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:45 pm

OMG! THAT WAS GENIUS! I loved the Hare Hare Yukai part XD who can possibly resist it? NO ONE XD everything Papa Raamen was mentioned I laughed too XD
Kumbancha
Kumbancha
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by xyzddaeneo Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am

xDDD LOL @ Get Down xD
xyzddaeneo
xyzddaeneo
Animator

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://xyzaturservice.blog128.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm

why am I tied up?
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:26 pm

I have a feeling they kidnapped you and played shota dress-up >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 am

Haha guys xD

Okay, I have another part prepared But this is a side story!

THE STORY OF BABY ONION'S BIRTH!

All right so as some of you know, Kumba and I are the happy parents of Baby Onio. Well, ever wonder how he came into the world? I'm about to reveal all the juicy details of it with you!!

A SUDDEN URGE
So one day, Kumba, my BFFE and I, were at the Mall in Monterrey which overlooks the tall, beautiful mountain in the distance. (Credit: Google EARTH, Ya'll!)
We were planning to buy those dorky-looking Sketchers Airwalks which are shaped funny and look funny too, but a sudden,rainbow-colored sign caught our attention. It said:
WANT A BABY!?
...it pulled us in
CANT HAVE ONE FOR ANY NUMBER OF RANDOM REASONS?
..okay so at this point we were walking into the building...
OR ARE YOU JUST BORED/CRAZY/WANT A LITTLE OFFSPRING TO CALL YOUR OWN OR TO DRESS UP OR TO well you get the idea...
So we were inside by this time, yes.

Inside was a crazy-looking combo dude in glasses who greeted us with a...a what? A weird face.
"How can I help you today?" he asked.
"We want a BABY!" Kumba squealed.
"We are looking for a Shota boy who is cute and adorable but still somehow taller than us at a MUCH younger age!" I added enthusiastically.
The man smirked and reached under the counter.
He pulled out a colorful brown paper bag (Haha, yeah, a colorful BROWN paper bag) and set it atop the counter. "Hmm...I have just the thing. Interested?"
"I wanna name him Onion!" Kumba jumped up and down.
"Because everytime we look at him we will cry tears of joy at his amazing cuteness and shotaness!" I added yet again. Crazy minds think alike!

Before we knew it we were out of the store and on our way back home. Turns out that to make a baby in this brown paper bag you just gotta carry it everywhere. So this is what the kids were calling "Pregnant" these days, hmm... So Kumba and I decided to be pregnant with Onion at the same time and take turns holding the bag.
It was tough at first. Sometimes when It was my turn to tape my hand to the bag at night (So I wouldn't let go of it, of course!) and the bag would rustle in anger and hunger. Well I mean, having a bag-born baby is one thing, but man he cried a lot at first. An annoying rustling colorful brown paper bag is NOT very fun...

So the weeks passed, and our sweaty palms remained sweaty, but we knew we were doing a good job. sometimes there were empty colorful brown paper bags abandoned on the street. We were thankful that our bag didn't collapse yet, and that our little bundle of a sour smell was going to be the cutest thing in the whole wide world!

After about NINE THOUSAND months, our juicy, delicious Baby Onio was ready to come out of the bag. I remember the day...

"Ah! The freshness seal broke! I think it's time!" Kumba was running to the bathroom. She held the bag over the toilet and the label o the bag began to fade and it said "Press here for emergency delivering kit." I pressed the label and out came some blankets, wipes, a pair of clothes, a dress, a skirt, a wig, and a pair of headphones.

"This kid is gonna be epic!" I smiled.

And out dropped a beautiful, wonderful, tall Baby Onio!
Kumba and I glomped him instantly and then immediately dressed him up and took pictures, and I think I saw Akemi staring through the window and we welcomed him into our home!
"Mama Hoka! Mama Kumba!"
Epic family portrait, plus we divided by zero.

"...It's about time, YOUUUUUU (Soulja Boy) have had that thing for so long now," Franky finished the story.

So next time we pick up on the actual plot! Hope you enjoyed this side story Smile
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:25 pm

XD Oh, wow.
I have no other comments on this. XD
Trinity
Trinity
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Trinity Posts : 804

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/trinitysid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:51 pm

I'm only Okie for Yogi

...I died at this part xDDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 am

@Suddi
Omgosh I remember that! It's EPIC xD

Okay so I'm not sure what should happen next...I need some more inspiration!
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by irO Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Next story arc:
Enter, the House Of Killer Appendages Ruling University~

or any of them, as you like ^^
irO
irO
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : いろ Posts : 2740
Location : in a cardboard box that's in a room that's in a house that's in a city that's in a province that's in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oriolis

Back to top Go down

Post by shinybowser Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

i wanna be in it o.o idk why xD
shinybowser
shinybowser
Talkative

https://www.youtube.com/user/shinybowser

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokaru Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 am

xDD! Sure! I just have to figure out what I'm going to do..I 'm thinking--College applications gone wrong!
Hokaru
Hokaru
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumbancha Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:09 am

LMAO, I love the story of Onion's birthday! XD

I'm so proud of our little kid

*tears of happiness*
Kumbancha
Kumbancha
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 pm

These stories...I can't think of saying anything else other than lolwut?
Summer
Summer
Posting Overlord

Singing Alias : Summer Posts : 6163

Queen of Posts - Feb 2010 My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:48 pm

...It dieded in here. ._.
Trinity
Trinity
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Trinity Posts : 804

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/trinitysid

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Hokaaa!!! Have any more inspiration?????
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next