Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

My Vocaloid fanfic, 'Her Last Verse' :D

Go down

My Vocaloid fanfic, 'Her Last Verse' :D Empty My Vocaloid fanfic, 'Her Last Verse' :D

Post by yuta_sushi Wed May 04, 2011 3:57 am

Yo... Here's my first vocaloid fanfic, and also my debut fic at fanfiction... Here's the link to my profile :D Even though I've only managed to type 2 stories there ._.

Well, basically the story revolves around Hatsune Miku, who was in jail after the massive Vocaloid Massacre a few years before 2017... And here she tried to escape and find her other Vocaloid sisters, but in the end what she expected was totally different.

If you want a preview, I can give a few paragraphs of the first chapter..

---------------------------------

"Code red! Code red! Prisoner 404 has escaped! I repeat, Prisoner 404 has escaped!" A voice boomed through the internal speakers in the prison. The prison guards, who wore a dull white trainers quickly took their heat laser guns and ran to all directions in order to search for the missing prisoner.

A newly batched guard, which wore a nametag with the letters forming the name 'Shiroya' was the only one who remained calm amid the chaotic situation. The 180-cm man with a slender-built casually stood in one corner and ruffled his messy ebony hair. His dark chocolate eyes showed no signs of panicking.

A senior guard who happened to catch a glimpse of him slapped his shoulders and said, "Kid! Why standing still? We got a prisoner on loose!"

Shiroya apologized, "Sorry Sir, I have no clue which prisoner that we have to pursue." It was only natural for him to be confused, since there were 1000 prison cells with different prisoners in each one of them. Even the senior guards will only remember around 500 cells after years of working here.

The older man with white beard replied, "Woah, you've never heard of her? She's really famous around the main island! You must've at least listen to the gossips people gabbed about!"

Shiroya shook his head. He really didn't know what the man was talking about.

"Ah right, I forgot you just came yesterday," The man remembered. "Sorry 'bout that, kid."

The younger man nodded. "It's fine, Sir."

"Okay then, let me explain to you briefly," The old man started to speak. "The loose prisoner is the diva of our area's famous singing robots, called Vocaloid by the scientist who created them. It's Hatsune Miku. Sounds familiar?"

Shiroya paused for a little while. "Yeah, I guess I have. It was said that the Vocaloids were the only source of entertainment during Japan's Mass Crisis in 2012 right? So that makes it... 5 years from now. And also, they're made into government hostiles during 2014, isn't it?"

The senior guard nodded. "You're absolutely correct. They're to be burnt in place if they rebel or to be brought to prison if they didn't."

This was the utmost peculiarity, seeing 2 men chatting so comfortably albeit the loud ringing sounds of the alarm.

Then the older man continued, "Alright kid, the target that we're about to pursue has a blue-green hair extending to her ankles and tied in pigtails, but sometimes she let her hair loose, so beware of that. She also wears a black headset with a touch of pink , and Hatsune has the same eye color like her hair. She wears the khaki cloak that prisoners wear. Roger that?"

"Roger." Shiroya confidentally nodded and ran off to the long corridor in front of him. The senior guard ran to the opposite side to resume his search.

As Shiroya kept walking forward, suddenly a loose blue-green hair swayed before his eyes. Woah, it's so long, he thought.

But wait... Blue-green hair to the ankles? Ah! Finally realizing that the target was before his eyes, he tried to look around for extra help, but apparently there was none. So, Shiroya decided to pursue the target alone, and he quickly followed her from the back.

Alright then... I hope you enjoyed reading this. Critics and comments are highly appreciated :D
yuta_sushi
yuta_sushi

Singing Alias : yutaka / ユタか Posts : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/sushinippon

Back to top Go down