Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

【DONE!】Fairytale of Light and Darkness VA【Thank you all!】

+6
reizu
Shinra
Eclipse 食
Riyumi
NOKiE
Catalyst
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

【DONE!】Fairytale of Light and Darkness VA【Thank you all!】 - Page 2 Empty Re: 【DONE!】Fairytale of Light and Darkness VA【Thank you all!】

Post by Riyumi Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Catalyst wrote:

They're too awesome, Riyumi!! >U< I totally loved them and I have no problem using them in the final mix! *^* (Although if you'd like to make changes I'm fine with that too!)
So if you don't mind I will be putting you down for both, is it okay?

Yup! I'm more than happy to mix for you! (I enjoy mixing so it's all good <33) Also I don't mind being Miku!

Shocked  faskjdlfds. If you would have me, then yes it's totally okay~ I'm still not content with them, though, so before you insert them, I would like to redo some parts again so that quality isn't compromised! Most likely, they'll be done when my roommate leaves for work tomorrow. 

Also, thank you so much!! I'll let Reizu know and send you the information ASAP. I have one more line left to redo for that as well. I can't seem to get "chikara" the way it should sound (though Reizu says it's okay--it bugs me fajsdklfjasl).

EDIT: All files

Still not happy xD But uh--you can take and select as you please. Personally--first take for Elise sounded better in enunciation, 2nd take has a better laugh. Her last laugh I nailed in another file--but it has a puff (let me know if I need to redo that). Therese's take, not deep enough like the first, but the okaerinasa-- and the Therese  von Ludowing rolled off the tongue nicer. So all in all---select and choose as you want your mix to sound xD  Best I can do. I'll edit my post again later (if no one else posts after me) and have the files for My Pace tacked on here.

My Pace

Last edited by Riyumi on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added redos/all takes.)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

【DONE!】Fairytale of Light and Darkness VA【Thank you all!】 - Page 2 Empty Re: 【DONE!】Fairytale of Light and Darkness VA【Thank you all!】

Post by Riyumi Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Sorry for the double post, but just making sure you get a notification that I updated the post above with VA lines, as well as the My Pace doc.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Thank you Riyumi! You're the best!  sweet
I've also got the script for Amayumerou: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yAaJDhC5ujLknDt93zAmfY6iFq0Z553UF5lpkiGRijo/edit
Would you like a harmony guide?

P.S. I'll work on your mix soon! ^ ^

============

Annnnd----onto progress update:
here's a testmix with reizu, shana, & Riyumi(ver1)'s lines!
https://app.box.com/s/nentc5dzaocguvxkno9fuhlvq63s7592

Still waiting lines from shinra and eclipse; as well as recruiting for a Little Brother, WitchHunter1, and a German narrator (may changed to English).
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by reizu Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Hey Catalyst,

First off, love the preview.
Second, thanks for mixing for me and Riyumi!

Finally, I saw that Witch Hunter 1 was still open and I'd been debating whether I should or even could audition in a another voice. 

Here's my audition for both Witch Hunters

Two creeps following a little boy into the woods and abusing his mother- by reizu

Let me know if you think this will work for your project or not. I can't discern if they are distinct enough between the two.
reizu
reizu
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : reizu Posts : 156
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/reizusanshiki/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:30 am

afjsdkfjasdklfasdkfjakwel. CATALYST. YOUR VOICE. IS TO DIE FOR. Those harms and melodies just give me shivers. Shana is super adorable! 

Gosh Reizu. What did Mer and mama ever do to you to deserve such injustice?? Taking on the creeper/thug life here. I *do* know it's you (besides the fact it's all in one file--but your voice is noticable and I'm a VA junkie [?] ), but it's definitely differentiable--not in the math sense |D Thug 1 has a deeper voice and thug 2 is singsongy/joker sounding (almost nasally?). I mean...Witch hunter 1/2.

Just plain ole me...nothing more xD (not awesome what-so-ever) Oh! Thank you for the script <333 I'd love the harmonies, I shall see how high I go for the original--otherwise I might have to sing to the Mokona version so i don't sound extremely high-pitched //shot. We'll see how it goes, but I'll let you know c: 

I'll try and have something by the end of this month (the latest), but if possible--I'll try and have something tomorrow hehe. NO A&P LAB MEANS PROJECT BINGINNGGG~ (and studying //smacked)

Last edited by Riyumi on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added response/fixed typos/ added more lol)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse 食 Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:38 pm

Ah, yes, I'll give my stuff in tomorrow. My apologies. >~<
Eclipse 食
Eclipse 食

Singing Alias : Eclipse Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:05 pm

reizu wrote:Hey Catalyst,

First off, love the preview.
Second, thanks for mixing for me and Riyumi!

Finally, I saw that Witch Hunter 1 was still open and I'd been debating whether I should or even could audition in a another voice. 

Here's my audition for both Witch Hunters

Two creeps following a little boy into the woods and abusing his mother- by reizu

Let me know if you think this will work for your project or not. I can't discern if they are distinct enough between the two.

OMG Thank you thank you so much reizu!!
I thought I would never find another witchhunter! T^T Gonna add them to the mix now~
And I agree with Riyumi, they're definitely differentiable!
Well since you did 2 sets of lines, feel free to choose a 2nd set of service from the list!

P.S. Gosh now you'd mention it----that kid totally needs some self defence education...talk about inviting creepy men in masks to his house in the woods! XDDD

=============================

>>Eclipse
No prob! Take your time! ^ ^
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Ahaaa~ The preview is nice!! Everyone did a good job ^o^)b
ShanaInREmix
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Singing Alias : Shana/シャナ Posts : 198

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/shanainremix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinra Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Oh noo I'm the last one xD I've just returned! Will do lines asap Smile

EDIT: JUST LISTENED TO UPDATED PREVIEW OMG SO GOOOOOD <3333
Shinra
Shinra
The Elusive Fox
The Elusive Fox

Singing Alias : Shinra Posts : 134

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

https://www.youtube.com/tokalaangel

Back to top Go down

Post by niwa Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Even though I don't know if this would work out at all... And there are probably better VA's out there, I'll just share my stuff and see how it turns out. 
Because... The narrator has a reaaaally deep voice. And I'm naturally a woman haha...
Plus... I would need some time to - hopefully - figure out the "real" lines. Since even the first german line makes no sense at all. 

Name: niwa

Role(s) wanted: German Narrator
Example of your voice:
VA 1 - This is me doing the lines for Guren no Yumiya and since they are in german I thought I share them.
VA 2 - Some other voice acting in my deeper voice.

What would you like me to do for you in return? Mixing something for me in the future would be very awesome!~
Best way(s) to reach you: Skype: taleeden

See ya around! owo/
niwa
niwa

Singing Alias : niwa Posts : 28
Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN6fO0YiSEqCkt25vcLBzg

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:49 pm

niwa wrote:Even though I don't know if this would work out at all... And there are probably better VA's out there, I'll just share my stuff and see how it turns out. 
Because... The narrator has a reaaaally deep voice. And I'm naturally a woman haha...
Plus... I would need some time to - hopefully - figure out the "real" lines. Since even the first german line makes no sense at all. 

Name: niwa

Role(s) wanted: German Narrator
Example of your voice:
VA 1 - This is me doing the lines for Guren no Yumiya and since they are in german I thought I share them.
VA 2 - Some other voice acting in my deeper voice.

What would you like me to do for you in return? Mixing something for me in the future would be very awesome!~
Best way(s) to reach you: Skype: taleeden

See ya around! owo/

Uwahh~ Thank you so much for helping!! *A*
Your lines sounded so cool I loved them!
And it's ok you can just speak them with your natural voice!
I've added you on skype, you can send me info on mixing when you need me!

P.S. For the first german line, I'm not too sure about it (I don't know german XD), but I saw it on some wiki they said the word "his" was actually "historie", but they changed it to "his", which means B# (on the piano), matching the first note in this song ._. Quite weird I'd say lol
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by masshii Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Name: masshii
Role(s) wanted: Little brother 
Example of your voice: I just went ahead and recorded the lines for Little brother since there weren't very many ^^

BUT, it seems that new members aren't allowed to send external links until they've been a member for 7 days... If you add me on Skype from my username below, I can send you the link there.  Neutral 
(I made this account just to audition for this... haha...)

What would you like me to do for you in return?: A chibi drawing would be nice Smile
Best way(s) to reach you: Skype - "masshii." (minus the quotes, including the period)

Even for being a female, I couldn't get my voice quite as high as the little brother's voice goes, but I hope it works out for your project (once you hear it)! Looking forward to hearing from you~

masshii
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:14 pm

@masshii

External links may not work--but you can always add a space or period or say @ should replace the . or something and all can see it ^^  On another note, welcome to the community~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:32 pm

>>masshii:
Thank you so much for helping! T^T
I'll add you on skype now!
omg all the VA parts are filled! I couldn't believe it *sobs like a river*
==================

Oh, and 3 of the AOUs are done up to this point. Don't forget to poke me to claim your stuff if you haven't already! ^ ^
The cover should (hopefully) be up by the end of October, vid and mix is pretty much set and I'll post it here once it's done!
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:28 am

Looking forward to that XD
ShanaInREmix
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:32 pm

You can do it Catalyst <3 

For the AOU duet...because of YT Red...I can no longer listen to amayumerou from Mokona/Ore-chan/Meitsuki ;v;  Just thought you should know that going to HitoshizukuxYamaP's main site will be our best bet for listen to the original xD (though I'm sure you'd have no problem looking for them since you can navigate nnd, find vsts, and all this amazing goodness ahaha)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:47 pm

Riyumi wrote:You can do it Catalyst <3 

For the AOU duet...because of YT Red...I can no longer listen to amayumerou from Mokona/Ore-chan/Meitsuki ;v;  Just thought you should know that going to HitoshizukuxYamaP's main site will be our best bet for listen to the original xD (though I'm sure you'd have no problem looking for them since you can navigate nnd, find vsts, and all this amazing goodness ahaha)

Ahh that sucks! Sad( Are you still able to upload as usual? And are you able to find the official version? (I can still view videos as usual, it seems like canada has not yet been affected//crosses fingers)

P.S. I'm almost done my miku lines!^ ^
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:20 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure yet. I may just have to find another place to transfer all my stuff to (just to be safe). Hooray that Canada is not affected (yet?). Let's hope it stays that way. 

On another note, I wasn't able to find the official version off HxYP's site--those are okay-to-use off vocals ehehe. I *do* have Mokona/Ore-chan/Meitsuki's version I downloaded it somehow yesterday ohoho. As for me, there are some lines where I'm struggling not to screech ^^;; (or it sounds airy[?] when I go that high D:) --- at least when I sing with the on vocal. I can do a better job by myself--I just need to practice to it's the same note/timing. Then it's tackling the harmonies. Otherwise, the melody is at least conquered. 
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Riyumi wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure yet. I may just have to find another place to transfer all my stuff to (just to be safe). Hooray that Canada is not affected (yet?). Let's hope it stays that way. 

On another note, I wasn't able to find the official version off HxYP's site--those are okay-to-use off vocals ehehe. I *do* have Mokona/Ore-chan/Meitsuki's version I downloaded it somehow yesterday ohoho. As for me, there are some lines where I'm struggling not to screech ^^;; (or it sounds airy[?] when I go that high D:) --- at least when I sing with the on vocal. I can do a better job by myself--I just need to practice to it's the same note/timing. Then it's tackling the harmonies. Otherwise, the melody is at least conquered. 

Ah I see! D: If you ever need help getting original song or instrumentals just tell me!
And I'm sure that you can pull off those high notes! Ganbatte! *^*)9
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:55 pm

It's up! See #1!
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:04 pm

//clap clap

Glad for being able to help XD If you need loli voice again, just knock my skype ufufufu~
ShanaInREmix
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse 食 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:46 am

Yeah, it came out great! :D

I'm not the greatest, but I'd be willing to help with anything else you might need/want in the future. Free of charge.
Eclipse 食
Eclipse 食

Singing Alias : Eclipse Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Uwahhh thank you so much both of you!! T^T
And if you two don't mind I'll definitely poke you again for the next song//slap
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:07 pm

*slowly raises hand*
I don't mind doing the same as well 
If you'd like to have me you can take all of me
CALL ME BEEP ME IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME (Kim Possible) //smacked
well that escalated quickly

If you (don't mind my voice) and need help--feel free to hunt me down. I will give my all *^*)9 

For now...tackling AmaYumeRou~~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Riyumi wrote:*slowly raises hand*
I don't mind doing the same as well 
If you'd like to have me you can take all of me
CALL ME BEEP ME IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME (Kim Possible) //smacked
well that escalated quickly

If you (don't mind my voice) and need help--feel free to hunt me down. I will give my all *^*)9 

For now...tackling AmaYumeRou~~

LOL!!! Yes I'll come take you away some time in the future hehehe
And speaking of Amayumerou I have finally finished my lines! ^ ^
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next