Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] July: Disobedience~Due July 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:17 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] June: Nature of the World~Due June 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:16 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Fri May 31, 2024 6:05 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

Visual Audio Waveforms & Sony Vegas ovo???

2 posters

Go down

Visual Audio Waveforms & Sony Vegas ovo??? Empty Visual Audio Waveforms & Sony Vegas ovo???

Post by shortcake-kun Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:38 pm

Heyo~!! I'm in need of some help ;;v;;

• First, I need help on how to manipulate visual audio waveforms. (Try saying that 5 times fast.) I know there is a plugin type thing on AviUtl that does this, but I don't really know how to use it. I know there are already presets there, but it's not really what I want. There's only one setting that I like, but I don't know how to change the size of it, or edit it without making it look weird. Can anyone help me with this? I'm also pretty sure that there are other programs that do this, so if anyone knows about them, please show me! (don't you dare say adobe after effects my laptop will explode is2g)

• Second, I need to know how to make Sony Vegas stop crashing. I know Sony Vegas and other video programs crash from time to time, but this is ridiculous. I was working on something, and then it randomly crashes. I let it cool for a bit, and then open it again. I edit one thing, and then it crashed again. I had to save after everytime I edited something, because it crashed so much. Even previewing what I had done was impossible. Later on after I finished, I restarted my computer, and tried loading the rendered video into Sony Vegas so I could add an overlay to it. THE  LAG WAS UNBELIEVABLE. I CAN'T EVEN-

Long story short, I need some assistance. Maybe from an animator who had the same struggles. (Or anyone really pls help me.) ;;w;;
Thank you in advance! ouo)/
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Singing Alias : shorty Posts : 76

I'm on the spice rack! Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Visual Audio Waveforms & Sony Vegas ovo??? Empty Re: Visual Audio Waveforms & Sony Vegas ovo???

Post by Katerinu Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:35 pm

What version of Sony Vegas do you use? ouo The reason for it crashing could be one of three things: 1. You need to uninstall and reinstall it. 2. You need to upgrade to a newer version (depending on your current) or 3. Your computer is having trouble keeping the program running and it might be time to fix it up with some new parts or replace it all together. :(
Katerinu
Katerinu

Singing Alias : MoonNue Posts : 45

http://katerinu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Visual Audio Waveforms & Sony Vegas ovo??? Empty Re: Visual Audio Waveforms & Sony Vegas ovo???

Post by shortcake-kun Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Thank you for replying to my topic! Happy I'm currently using Sony Vegas Platinum 11. I had factory reset my computer a while back, and got an update for Platinum 11 when I reinstalled it, so that knocks out 1 & 2. I'm most likely going to have to replace my laptop all together, since it was giving me trouble before Vegas started acting up. I've seen too many blue screens in the time that I've had this laptop. ;;a;; (when it crashes for the last time i'll probably sell it for parts orz)
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Singing Alias : shorty Posts : 76

I'm on the spice rack! Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down