Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[Closed and POSTED!] [Mixer Wanted for BOTH VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTS] Sorairo Days

2 posters

Go down

[Closed and POSTED!] [Mixer Wanted for BOTH VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTS] Sorairo Days Empty [Closed and POSTED!] [Mixer Wanted for BOTH VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTS] Sorairo Days

Post by astroaxus Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:58 am

I wanted to share the final video! ;; u ;; asfjhkgjkasd a lot of hard work was put into this, hope you guys like it!!

--------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Axus and my group and I are in /desperate/ need of a mixer. We're doing a band cover of the song Sorairo Days from Gurren Lagann, just the TV size! 

The parts we have are:

Vocals (Melody and Harmony) | Guitar 1 | Guitar 2 | Bass | Drums | Synth

None of us have had experience mixing raw instruments with a set of vocals, and it's been a struggle trying to find someone that does. I would be eternally grateful if we could find someone on here! > u < b

All I need is:

Name/Alias: (Cause why not? Gotta know what to call you by : D)
Sample of something you've mixed before: (I know not a lot of people would have touched upon mixing raw instruments but um...if you don't have a sample with raw instruments then uhhhh I suppose let me know if you're confident in giving it a try and I can send you the files!? I'm not really sure what the best way to set this up would be O-<-<;; ) 

If you yourself aren't a mixer but know someone who you think could be capable, direct them to me too!

And finally here is my [YouTube] if you want to see how the vocals might sound! Thank you so much for your time and I hope I'll hear back soon! <33

Last edited by astroaxus on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
astroaxus
astroaxus

Singing Alias : Axus Posts : 29

https://www.youtube.com/user/Buttchickendoodles

Back to top Go down

[Closed and POSTED!] [Mixer Wanted for BOTH VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTS] Sorairo Days Empty Re: [Closed and POSTED!] [Mixer Wanted for BOTH VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTS] Sorairo Days

Post by Bracket Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:32 am

Alias:BracketRacket

I have experienced mixing both instrumentals and vocals as raw! im still under training though but i can still make some improvements if it doesnt suit your needs. Since im still new in the forum its kinda wont let me link stuff to you guys, But i would seriously love mixing for you ! 

I think if you can msg in on my twitter or tell me your email i can send you a sample of one of my mixes  through these if thats possible ^^/)
twitter: @DatChloroplast
Bracket
Bracket
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Bracket Posts : 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBracketRacket

Back to top Go down