Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED] Romeo & Cinderella Chorus (16 singers, 2 mixers, 2 voices per Vocaloid) (First mixer gets the first 8, the second gets the other 8) (also needs 1 animator) (Deadline: 6 Days Left!)

+17
Hikari-chu
Amilara
Mpnightmare
Cherryliciouse
blank
Haine
haruhihoriko2298
kahomelody
Renabear
jascarly123zo
Hikari-chan~
kenchan
HakuraSakura
Imagine!
Skylark
Aoko
CumquackSpyro
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[CLOSED] Romeo & Cinderella Chorus (16 singers, 2 mixers, 2 voices per Vocaloid) (First mixer gets the first 8, the second gets the other 8) (also needs 1 animator) (Deadline: 6 Days Left!) Empty [CLOSED] Romeo & Cinderella Chorus (16 singers, 2 mixers, 2 voices per Vocaloid) (First mixer gets the first 8, the second gets the other 8) (also needs 1 animator) (Deadline: 6 Days Left!)

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 am

As mentioned in the title ^, When 8 singers have chosen the Vocaloid they want to sing as (1 for each Vocaloid), it's my job to assign those 8 to the first mixer, the remaining 8 will then be assigned to the second mixer. I'll also be listing each segment of the lyrics under what Vocaloids are singing said lyrics.

Lyrics:

All:
watashino koiwo higekino Juliet ni shinaide
kokokara tsuredashite...
sonna kibun yo

Miku and Teto:
papa to mama ni oyasuminasai
seizei ii yumewo minasai
otonawa mou neru jikan yo

Meiko and Luka:
musekaeru miwakuno caramel
hajiraino suashiwo karameru
kon-ya wa

Miku, Teto, Meiko, and Luka:
dokomade ikeruno?

Kaito, Len, and Rin:
kamitsukanide
yasasiku shite
nigaimonowa mada kirainano

Len and Rin:
mama no tsukuru okashi bakari tabeta seine

Gakupo, Len, and Rin:
shiranai kotoga arunonaraba
shiritaito omou futsuu desho?

Kaito, Gakupo, Len, and Rin:
zenbu miseteyo

Miku, Teto, Kaito, Gakupo, Len, and Rin:
anatani naraba

All:
misete ageruno watashino...

Miku, Kaito, Gakupo, Luka, and Len:
zutto koishikute Cinderella
seifuku dakede kakete ikuwa

Miku, Gakupo, and Luka:
mahouyo

Miku, Kaito, and Len:
jikanwo tometeyo

Miku, Kaito, and Gakupo:
warui hitoni

Miku, Kaito, Gakupo, Luka, and Len:
jamasarechauwa

Teto, Kaito, Gakupo, Meiko, and Rin:
nigedashitaino Juliet
demo sono namaede yobanaide

Kaito, Meiko, and Rin:
souyone

Teto, Gakupo, and Rin:
musubare nakuchane

Teto, Kaito, Gakupo, Meiko, and Rin:
soujanaito

All but Len:
tanoshikunaiwa

All:
nee watashito ikite kureru?

Miku, Teto, and Rin:
senobiwo shita nagai mascara
ii koni maruyo kitto asukara
imadake watashiwo yurushite

Kaito, Gakupo, and Len:
kuroi lace no kyoukaisen
mamoru hitowa kyouwa imasen
koetara

Miku, Teto, Kaito, Gakupo, and Len:
dokomade ikeruno?

Miku, Kaito, and Luka:
kamitsuku hodoni

Teto, Gakupo, and Meiko:
itai hodoni

Miku, Meiko, and Luka:
sukini nattetanowa watashi desho

Teto, Kaito, and Gakupo:
papa wa demone anatano koto kirai mitai

Luka and Len:
watashino tameto

Meiko and Rin:
sashidasu teni

Len and Rin:
nigitteru sorewa

Meiko, Luka, Len, and Rin:
kubiwa desho
tsuredashite yo

Miku, Teto, Meiko, Luka, Len, and Rin:
watasino Romeo

All:
shikarareru hodo tookue

All Female Vocaloids:
kanega narihibiku Cinderella
glas no kutsuwa oite ikuwa

Miku, Meiko, and Rin
dakarane

Teto, Luka, and Rin:
hayaku mitsuketene

Miku, Teto, and Rin:
warui yumeni

All Female Vocaloids:
jirasare chauwa

Kaito, Gakupo, Meiko, Luka, Len, and Rin:
kitto anokomo soudatta
otoshita nante usowo tsuita

All Male Vocaloids:
souyone

Meiko, Luka, and Rin:
watashimo onajiyo

Kaito, Gakupo, Len, and Rin:
datte motto

Kaito, Gakupo, Meiko, Luka, Len, and Rin:
aisare taiwa

All:
hora watashiwa kokoni iruyo

Meiko and Luka:
watashino kokoro sotto nozoite mimasenka

Miku and Teto:
hoshii monodake afurekaette imasenka

Len and Rin:
mada betsubarayo motto motto gyutto tsumekonde

Kaito and Gakupo:
isso anatano ibasho mademo umete shimaouka

All:
demo soreja imi naino

oukina hako yori
chiisana hakoni shiawasewa arurashii
doushiyou konomamaja watashiwa
anatani kiraware chauwa
demo watashi yori yokubarina papa to mama wa kyoumo kawarazu
souyone sunaode iinone
otoshitanowa kin no ono deshita
uso tsukisugita Cinderella
ookami ni taberareta rashii
doushiyou konomamaja watashimo
itsukawa taberare chauwa
sono maeni tasukeni kitene

The parts of the Vocaloids can only be called on twice, as of First Come, First Serve; A "Kaito" Role has already been taken by me, so that leaves 1 "Kaito" Role left, hence the "Spoilers" tab underneath. The thread will then update after a choice was made. The name of said singer will then be marked under the "Role Spoilers" tab

Spoiler:

Mixers will be listed here, hence the second "Spoilers" tab:

Spoiler:

Our Animator will stand as a Exponent.
Animator: HanaRyuu15

Last edited by CumquackSpyro on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:24 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Final Update)
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Spyro/CumQuack Posts : 203

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Romeo & Cinderella Chorus (16 singers, 2 mixers, 2 voices per Vocaloid) (First mixer gets the first 8, the second gets the other 8) (also needs 1 animator) (Deadline: 6 Days Left!) Empty Re: [CLOSED] Romeo & Cinderella Chorus (16 singers, 2 mixers, 2 voices per Vocaloid) (First mixer gets the first 8, the second gets the other 8) (also needs 1 animator) (Deadline: 6 Days Left!)

Post by Aoko Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:19 am

erm..i'd like to be luka...?
Aoko
Aoko
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : 藍微 (Aika) Posts : 2027

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/aika1801

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Romeo & Cinderella Chorus (16 singers, 2 mixers, 2 voices per Vocaloid) (First mixer gets the first 8, the second gets the other 8) (also needs 1 animator) (Deadline: 6 Days Left!) Empty Re: [CLOSED] Romeo & Cinderella Chorus (16 singers, 2 mixers, 2 voices per Vocaloid) (First mixer gets the first 8, the second gets the other 8) (also needs 1 animator) (Deadline: 6 Days Left!)

Post by Skylark Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:26 am

OMG I wanna do Len's part...gimme a little while and I'll have a recording done!
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

Oh may I be Rin 8D?
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Symphonia Posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 pm

I would liek to genderbend and take kaito or gakupo ! :D Which ever i fit the most
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by kenchan Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm

i'll try for Kaito =D
kenchan
kenchan
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Silvis Posts : 107

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari-chan~ Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:39 pm

ill try for a Miku part?
Hikari-chan~
Hikari-chan~

Singing Alias : Ayane Posts : 49

http://otakudictionary.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Maybe i'll try for the 2nd rin...once i learn this song XD
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Jasmine Posts : 2336

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR6WqWK9n6t1cWPnqB0zpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Renabear Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Can I be Luka? :D
Renabear
Renabear
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Erena Posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by kahomelody Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:03 pm

I'll do the second miku~
kahomelody
kahomelody
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kaho/歌歩 Posts : 1056

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Ok, the roles of Miku, Luka, Kaito, and Rin have been taken, half of the Len roles are left, the Teto roles, the Meiko roles and the Gakupo roles are still wanting to be taken.
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by haruhihoriko2298 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 pm

I take meiko
haruhihoriko2298
haruhihoriko2298
Talkative

Singing Alias : Haruhi Posts : 435

http://www.animemanga.smileyforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Haine Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Can I take Teto? Happy Go Lucky
Haine
Haine
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Haine Posts : 229

https://www.youtube.com/user/CottonHands

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 pm

i take second teto :3
blank
blank
Talkative

Singing Alias : Blank Posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherryliciouse Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:00 am

* cries i wanted to be luka* anywho i call mixer *glares at people* my spot.......mines grrr lol
Cherryliciouse
Cherryliciouse
Talkative

Singing Alias : CherryT Posts : 325

https://www.youtube.com/CherryliciouseT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mpnightmare Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:05 am

*good luck cumquack rooting for you yay*
Mpnightmare
Mpnightmare
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : MP Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilara Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 am

I'll try as..Teto?
Daww Teto is already chosen...okaay pale

Then,I'll try to sing lower as Meiko,'kaaay?^_^
Amilara
Amilara
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Amilara/Ami Posts : 180

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/Amilara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari-chu Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:32 am

Just a question... Do you have to sing like a boy for Len?
If not, I'd like Len, because I don't know if I can sing as a boy...
Hikari-chu
Hikari-chu

Singing Alias : Hikari Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:03 am

Its ok to GenderBend.
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari-chu Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 am

I don't know if I can... Maybe I can, like, reserve the part, to see if I can?
And if I fail, I'd give the part up?
Hikari-chu
Hikari-chu

Singing Alias : Hikari Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 am

It doesn't matter if your good or bad, it all in the participation. Your participation is all that matters to me, no matter if you have poor talent.
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:27 am

Ahm.. Can I try Len?
Since there's no girls left T____T

Ok..only left is Gakupo I don't think I can't genderbender him..... bah.
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari-chan~ Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

is there a deadline set yet?
Hikari-chan~
Hikari-chan~

Singing Alias : Ayane Posts : 49

http://otakudictionary.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CumquackSpyro Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 am

give me a sec, I'll say the 19th of July.

The remaining roles are both for Gakupo. 1 Mixer position is still avalible.

Roles Taken: All except the 2 Gakupo roles.
CumquackSpyro
CumquackSpyro
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am

We send in just our vocals or with bgm??
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next