Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】

+17
sango
RouvrirFleur
EternelMoon
Mitsuru
BaiiTenshii
KikiItemri
Lunaaah
irinavalentine
Icha626
AlexKun
Eko
JustBeRen
Skylark
Emi
Ai-Say
Circe
Menolly-hime
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】 Empty 【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】

Post by Menolly-hime Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:08 pm

【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】 Us-fl-divider3
【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】 Zjyy3k

hello! we are 椿リボン!

OP:
first of all,
thanks to everyone who auditioned!
we honestly didn't expect such an awesome turnout for this.

as always, it's a hard thing to decide on who to accept and who not to,
so if you were not accepted, please do not take it personally. :c
we're not saying that you're not totally amazing (because sadly, all of you are >n>)
we just considered many factors before coming up with our list!

if you would like some specific feedback or a reason, say so in this thread or pm menolly!
we'd be more than happy to talk about it.
one of the common reasons for not accepting a few people was not reading the entire OP. something was required in your audition that, even with hints, was missed.
i'm sorry if you're one of the people we loved but could not consider for this reason. = n =
ANYWAY i'm sure you all just want the results now.

the six seeds chosen to blossom in the garden of tsubaki ribbon...

Eko | Dandelion
Icha | Iris
Usagi | PlumBlossom
BaiiTenshi | CherryBlossom
Hiseki | Magnolia
evebluey | Baby'sBreath

【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】 Us-fl-divider3

Last edited by Menolly-hime on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 16 times in total
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Singing Alias : ★menolly Posts : 441

Back to top Go down

【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】 Empty Re: 【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】

Post by Circe Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi. I'm Ajisai and I support this message ♥

lol daisy, so cute~

Audition : D
Circe
Circe
Fresh off the Boat

http://www.voicesofeden.org

Back to top Go down

【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】 Empty Re: 【JPOP group】 椿リボン 【closed; RESULTS POSTED】

Post by Ai-Say Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 pm

wanted flower alias: Lily/Maple/Japonica
YT name: AikaLockeart
availability: 7/10 Will try to go online everyday but I can only dub on weekends~ Smile)
strengths: Can rap a bit, adlib, and do harmonies~
weaknesses: Can't sing really fast songs nor do screamos~ D8
vocal samples:
[Jap] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJpsghkd-MA
[Eng] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWjMmrQ4QE

do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group?: yeap!
Fave singers/bands: YUI, Arashi, Buono, and etc~

→ errr... Hello there! I am a mysterious, clumsy and random person. *A*bb
→ My name’s Aika but you may call me whatever you want. No biggie. //shot XDD

→ Likes: Singing, dancing, cosplaying, drawing, decorating, sewing, and designing.
→ 100% TSUN TSUNDERE~ ♥️ 8D
→ I’m a person who likes to go with the flow~ (Avoids meaningless fights but always has time to debate. nyahaha)
→ I just love chocolate. Don’t you? huhu. Gimme giri chocolate for Valentines day, yes? //shot
→ I’m part Chinese but blood leans more on the Filipino side. haha. I don’t speak any Chinese dialect tho’ //shot.
→ People say I look Japanese but I don’t think so. I prefer being recognized as a Filipino. XDD
→ All I can say is, I love “LOVE”. And, I love all of you. /slapped

Last edited by Ai-Say on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Ai-Say
Ai-Say
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ai-Say/あいか Posts : 214

https://www.youtube.com/user/AikaLockheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:08 am

wanted flower alias: Narcissus or Snowdrop

YT name: MauuChu

availability: 9/10 || Aside from the occasional times that I will have exams and such, I am always online. Quite... literally.

skype / email: MauuChu || even_emi@yahoo.com

strengths: I have quite a wide range, and love to rap. *A* Genderbending is quite fun to attempt. I sing with lots of emotion as well. Harmonies = <3

weaknesses: I have a softer voice than most people.

vocal samples: The female voice || x

do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group?: AZU, Ayaka, CooRie, fripSide, Horie Yui, Nana Mizuki, Utada Hikaru.. -rambles on forever-

✿✿ But in anywhooting case, hi, I'm Emi/Emirin/Pandalix/what have you. I love gaming in my free time. Because I'm a bum like that. |'D I also love to draw, take pictures of things I find beautiful, cook, bake, etc. If I'm not given a short deadline, I also enjoy animating and mixing choruses. I'm a bit of a perv, but will hide it if it bothers people. I also like translating songs from Japanese to English, writing lyrics, writing stories, and, and-- ... I like a lot of things that allow me to express my creativity. ✿✿
(Hi, Daisy dear~ <3)
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:03 am

wanted flower alias: Bijozakura (verbena)

YT name: AliceSkylark

availability: 9, only due to school~ I do get online even at school but certain sites are blocked, so at times I cannot post links when at school~

skype / email: kai.ukigumo

strengths: I genderbend and can rap. My Japanese is decent enough for me to be able to confidently voice act and write lyrics.

weaknesses: I'm not,too good with high notes due to my voice being low...Harmonies...I can manage if you give me sample to learn from~

vocal samples: .Ai Kotoba acoustic ver.

.Ai Kotoba acoustic ver.Hikari cover

do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group?
Hangry and Angey~ But I have a wide range of favourites

now give us a little introduction! <3 you can list things you like, or like to do, or anything, really.
Urrr...I'm Skylark and I cosplay and sing~ I'll be drawing again soon, once I get my tablet. My favourite colours are purple and blue~
Oh and I love flowers~<333

Last edited by Skylark on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by JustBeRen Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:16 am

Wanted flower alias: Chrysanthemum

YT name: JustBeRen

availability: 10/10 Pretty much online all the time, though sometimes I gotta take care of something else once in a while

skype / email: sanzo234

strengths: Slow songs, Accoustics songs, Also.... I'm a fast learner.

weaknesses: I'm still a newbie around here, just started singing and joining Youtube around.. 3 weeks ago so I'm pretty much inexperienced ahaha.

vocal samples: Karakuri Pierrot -xx- Spice!

do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group? Monkey Majik, Shimokawa Mikuni, Tainaka Sachi, Funky Monkey Babys and a lot more @@

So um.. Hi. The name is Renma, I just started covering songs about few weeks ago. Actually I have already done that, but it was just pure whimsical, and rather half-assedly. ;; I'm a final year college student, I'm also a casual gamer though pretty much all I'm playing these days are MMORPG. I'm pretty experienced with Banner making, and I must say I'm quite confident in it. I... uhhh.... I hope I can make it into this chorus.. that's all I guess.

(hi, daisy)
JustBeRen
JustBeRen
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Renma Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Eko Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:39 am

wanted flower alias: dandelion/tampopo ( it is a flower, right? QwQ)

YT name:EkoTHM

availability: about 8/10 school ;A;abit busy these days and since my grade were bad so mama don't allow me to use the computer during weekdays Q_Q but i'm always free on weekends~ :D

skype / email:Skpe---EkoTHM email----shadow-bleeds@hotmail.com

strengths: practicing rap ;A; but but but i think i can er >//< voice act? (or what ever it is called ;A; sorry i'm still learning ALOT of things Q///Q)

weaknesses: can't harmonies... OTL my friend is teaching me but i dun get it at all... ;A;

vocal samples: X .X

do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group? hmmm i mostly listen to any anime opening or ending, so i'm not very sure about most of their names 8'D

but i do like visual kei~ >w< SID is my favourite band :D

IMMA INTRO MYSELF~
My name is Eko, but you call me by any thing ^^;; i already have a bunch of nicknames so name ....doesn't matter anymore OTL
erm..i guess you could tell already (if you click one of the samples^) i'm a yaoi fangirl ^^;; BUT NOT THAT HARDCORE ;A; i cosplay a little and my main goal is actually art ^^;; but i LOVE singing and join here to fulfill my childhood dream~ kinda XDDD i'm carefree and a LITTLE, just a LITTLE dumb Crying (okay.. maybe not a little OTL) and...... FISH MUFFINS FISH :D
HI DAISY~ 8'D

Last edited by Eko on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eko
Eko
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Eko Posts : 63

http://jawncake.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexKun Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 am

ARe guys allowed
wanted flower alias:Ash
YT name: alexkunx14
availability: i am online all the time.
skype / email: alexanderkun14 and email alexkunx14@yahoo.com
strengths: i can kinda rp it depends on the song
weaknesses: can't hit high notes really good
vocal samples: http://www.4shared.com/music/aTH7Ef_j/alex_aka_no_kakera_cover.html
http://www.4shared.com/music/n_8gTNGR/alex_diomino_audtion.html
do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group: kattun
HI my name is alex but you can call me whatever name you like my favorite music is mostly rock and techno but jpop is awesome too.

Edited

(HI daisy)

Last edited by AlexKun on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlexKun
AlexKun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlexKunX14?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Icha626 Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:32 am

Wanted flower alias: アイリス (Iris)
YT name: baka626onigiri
Availability: Humm, 7-8? Get online everyday, but sometimes may be busy of school works ;w;
Skype / email: baka626onigiri / tiramizhu@gmail.com (I prefer skype though --> Rarely check my e-mails >3<)
Strengths: Can genderbend, good at harmonies, has a soft voice, can rap (if necessary 8'D)
Weaknesses: Don't have much energy in my vocals, Doesn't go well with rock and some fast songs ;3;
Vocal samples: [Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari] and [FIX]
Do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group? Course~! Here's my list 8D : Yui, UVERworld, BACK-ON, GREEEN, Tsuji Shion, Yuya Matshushita, Aqua Timez, Ai Takekawa, Supercell, and BigBang (I lovee both their K-POP and J-POP xDDD)

Soo, here's about myself~ oWob
I'm Icha, and I'm a highschool girl who love singing, drawing, and lately animating oWo)/ My music playlist ish full of J-POP >83, including vocaloid songs, anime songs, and of course, there are some K-POP too~ xDD And I'm a fan of Japanese anime and manga~ I watch lots and lots of animes, and read lots and lots of mangas~ >u< I'm learning Japanese language nouw to understand better about those Japanese thingies~ <3333 /shot That's enough, I think~ >//////////////////<

(Anyway, Hi Daisy~ 8D)
Icha626
Icha626
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Icha Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by irinavalentine Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 am

wanted flower alias: azalea
YT name: aloisXkristen
availability: 7/10
skype/email: irina.valentine / infinityinaction@yahoo.com
strengths: strong voice, my vocals hardly shaky, i can do fast paced songs, slow songs
weaknesses: i can't go too low or like too high. >w<
vocal samples: Pokerface Senbonzakura Nakimushi Kareshi -me as miku-
favourite jpop singer: Nana Mitani, YUI, arashi, wada kouji, Rookiez D Punk etc

Hi there. Happy my name is irina, people call me irina. haha and i really like to sing. well i've been trying to learn how to animate and mix but that's still in progress. Te-he! and im a fan of anything JPOP/KPOP, animes, manga, name it all. but since im in college, life's a bit hard. haha I'm not sure of what to say ne.. I'll just end it here. Happiness
irinavalentine
irinavalentine
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : irina Posts : 260

https://www.youtube.com/user/aloisXkristen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunaaah Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 am

I DO THIS BECAUSE IT'S MENOLLY~~

wanted flower alias: Plum Blossom(梅花) flower of my last name literally ;w;' and if possible I'd like to keep it with the traditional characters instead of hiragana/katakana
YT name: ShiroTsukiUsagi
availability: 8/10 I'm barely on during weekends because that's the only time I can see my boyfriend, so I don't record on weekends but if I am on you can still message me and ask a few questions, given that they may be responded to late orz
skype / email: you have my skype lol/ luna120153@hotmail.com
strengths: super range lol....power vocals, voice change/tone change, rock songs are my specialty
weaknesses: I can't make up my own harmonies....orz I'll do harmonies with a guide though ;w;
vocal samples: JAP ENG FAIL CHINESE
do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group? I love DECO*27 and Supercell...I love Utada and Ayumi Hamasaki and KOTOKO and adlfkmea idek, I like JPOP, but not so much KPOP mostly because my sister has 2NE1 has her alarm for 6:30 in the morning and that's all I hear orz....I'm doing Community college right now so I have some spare time~ (also hi Daisy~)

ALSO edited English example~

Last edited by Lunaaah on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lunaaah
Lunaaah
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ☪luna Posts : 271

http://luna-temeki.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiItemri Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:32 am

Why must you tempt me so, Menolly? XD I'll be editing this post with my form later tonight. Smile

wanted flower alias: Peregrina (コマクサ)
YT name: KikiItemri
availability: 8/10 - I am online everyday and usually have a few hours each day free to record.
skype / email: KikiItemri | Kiki.Itemri@gmail.com
strengths: I am able to change the pitch of my voice to sing, I can do harmonies, I am good with low notes and fairly-high notes, I can voice act...
weaknesses: Rap, extremely high/low notes, genderbending
vocal samples: Kyun! Vampire Girl - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFLTc1E4tYk
Cantarella - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upT30roGUBU
Still Alive - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4nRGbohV54
do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group? Buono, C-ute, pretty much in H!P
now give us a little introduction! I am probably one of the oldest people within the YTChorus forums, as well as within the Vocaloid|J-Pop|K-Pop universe. While I love singing, I don't have as much time to dedicate to it as I used to since I have a young child, but I always find time to get things done for this passion of mine. Outside of singing, I am a gamer and anime fan, and can cook a mean meal. I have also started to make some bead sprite art. (Oh, and hi, daisy~ <3)

Last edited by KikiItemri on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
KikiItemri
KikiItemri
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 危機 (Crisis) Posts : 191

https://www.youtube.com/KikiItemri

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 pm

HMMN, SEEMS LIKE A FEW PEOPLE DID NOT READ THE EXPECTATIONS SPOILER... please go read it then edit your post. not to be a douchebag, i just know some people skim over chorus descriptions, lol.

Eko wrote:dandelion/tampopo ( it is a flower, right? QwQ)
yes, of course! cute choice! <3

AlexKun wrote:ARe guys allowed
wanted flower alias:Hydrangea

yup, guys are definitely welcome! sorry, but ajisai is "hydrangea" in japanese, so that is already taken. :c please choose another!

Lunaaah wrote:I DO THIS BECAUSE IT'S MENOLLY~~

wanted flower alias: Plum Blossom(梅花) flower of my last name literally ;w;' and if possible I'd like to keep it with the traditional characters instead of hiragana/katakana

oAo that's so adorable! on your stated reason and your name, lol. <3

thank you for all of your auditions so far! ;//u//;
/wasn't expecting so many so fast <33
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by BaiiTenshii Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 pm

wanted flower alias: Cherry Blossom | Sakura | 桜, (And actually, i'd prefer my original alias just under the alias in the chorus, of course mini-sized)
YT name: BaiiTenshii
availability: 7/10 on skype :> But im probably gaming too ;_; but if its anything important it'll be 10/10 if im online on skype ~ Just PM me. But i dont really do free-chats as much due to gaming heh, and going out of course. BUT i try my best to be as social as possible fishy face
skype / email: xBaiiTenshii / tenshii.sg@gmail.com
strengths: I have a somewhat strong or rather powerful voice. I can hit somewhat high notes, and i can definitely hit low notes. I can draw too, and be as illustrator for the chorus ~
weaknesses: Okay, i really dont know how to explain my vocal range, but it is shown from my vocal samples. I cant do harmonies (but i try to learn)
vocal samples:
My Dearest - http://www.box.com/s/ez0gtvyf3taetunkr2mz
Time Machine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1itwWFBqtg&feature=channel_video_title
do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group? Ayumi Hamasaki :> | SCANDAL | KOTOKO
now give us a little introduction! <3 you can list things you like, or like to do, or anything, really.
Okay uh where do i start Shiny
I've been in fandom over the J-culture for 8 years (which includes singing, drawing anime etc.), and i know how to speak basic Japanese, and also, im a pure Otaku `A` and and, i'm 50/50 a hikkikomori Shocked . I perform in public events, attended competitions, and have gotten first place in one of'em. I like to do Live broadcasts, and show off my talents @ NND~ and i do like to socialise actually, just that games (sometimes) come first FISH :D
And well, i only sing Japanese songs Confused and hence my accent when i sing English songs (not that i ever posted it before).
Okay, and i travel often during my holidays.

(Hi, Daisy)
BaiiTenshii
BaiiTenshii
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 天使 Posts : 196

http://www.tenshii.com or https://www.youtube.com/xBaiiTenshii

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuru Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:29 pm

wanted flower alias: Lilac or Lavender...whichever fits more. *//u//*
YT name: KanonMitsuru
availability: ?/10 (please give a short description as well) : well, 9.1/10 unless I'm sick or on vacation. Most of the time I'm free, mainly on weekends, but I try to be as active as possible.
skype / email: you have my skype.
strengths: (do you have an awesome range? can you rap? are you high energy? etc) : ah, I can sing real low to real high. I can try to rap, I can do adlibs, harmonies. I can alter my voice to real mature to cutesy...I try to add as much emotion as possible.
weaknesses: (can't hit high/low notes? can't do harmonies? etc) : well, mainly raps and super super fast songs. But I practice as much as I can.
vocal samples: twitter ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wILC2XY4TBQ

Egomama: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_m5gCAGyfA

do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group?: kanon wakeshima...um. mitsuoka masami. Supercell, ayumi hamasaki, scandal, mami kawada, fripside...*much more to name*

Well...what to say about myself. Anime started me off to JPOP, and I thank the heavens for it. I've been listening to it and vocaloid for maybe 3-4 years? I love it, its just so magical and it takes my breath away, which is a different effect with vocaloid. Very hard to explain. But I like the chiller jpop songs, something like supercells kimi no shiranai monogatari I think its called? Yeah. But as long as the childish...er songs aren't too cheesy, I like them~.

Now, about myself. My name is Izanami (or Mitsuru), and I can be a little bit on the shy side. Even so, I love to chat. I love a lot of people and I get along with mostly everyone. When you get to know me, I'm real crazy and perverted-(SHH~) HAHA, but that's just me. I find very few people to be myself around, so just...don't find me stupidly crazy. All I wanna do is see a smile on your face. >//u//<... I chose Lilac or Lavender because those flowers are so nostalgic to me. The thought of those names makes me want to drift off to sleep soundly and dream happy dreams. :D okay. Enough rambling, lmao. (Hiya, daisy. *//u//*)

Last edited by Mitsuru on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mitsuru
Mitsuru
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ななみ (nanami) Posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by EternelMoon Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:05 pm

wanted flower alias: Edelweiss
YT name: Merfine
availability: 7/10 (Because I'm studying medecin at the university so... >////<)
skype / email: mitsumiine / eternelmoon@hotmail.be
strengths: I can make my voice more sensual, more mature or more childish, I can rap, make adlib and do harmonies. I can also sing very quickly, I have a good pronciation in Japanese. And may I reach the high notes ^^
weaknesses: It's a little difficult for me to hit low notes ^^'
vocal samples: [JAP]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqteDBEBomE
[KOR]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csqeZqtQR9w
do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group? AZU !!!(<3), Emi Hinouchi, L'Arc~en~Ciel, TWXQ, SNSD, YUI, Aya Hirano, Kana Hanazawa, RSP, Mizuki Nana, Kana Hanazawa, Aqua Timez

So... Mhh
I am a great fan of Japan, and that for 12 years! And it started because of the manga of course xD. And then little by little, my culture has grown:). Now it's been three years since I learn Japanese, not long ago I embarked in the world of cosplay in March I participated in my first cosplay contest!! (Youpiiiiiii), without forgetting the dance contest (last year my group won! YEAH!) And we will try again in March is also our chance: D I'm so excited xDD. Anyway, here I have released 1 / 15000 of my life haha

Last edited by EternelMoon on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
EternelMoon
EternelMoon
Talkative

Singing Alias : めるりん Posts : 380

https://www.youtube.com/user/Merfine

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 pm

thanks for all of your auditions, again! ;u;

however, we're changing the deadline to next friday, january 27th! sorry. ovo;
turns out we can't wait that long. xD
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:26 pm

wanted flower alias: Calendula
YT name: roufleur
availability: 7/10 I can't online everyday now... but I always check my e-mail from handphone, and I can record everyday
skype / email: luciellemichaelis
strengths: I can sing high, and I love to sing fast.
weaknesses: I can't do harmonies, unless you give me a harmony guide.. .__.
vocal samples: X, X
do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group? ali project, utada hikaru, kanon wakeshima, buono!
hello~ XD
I'm a bit shy, because my english is not really good .__.
I love to watch anime, read manga, and play games. And I love flower too *A* they are beautiful > <
Oh, I love to draw too 8D Well, although, I'm bad at draw anime fanart .__.
Ah, uh, maybe that's all > <
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Singing Alias : ロウ/Rou Posts : 520

https://www.youtube.com/user/roufleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:13 pm

//likes how nobody reads
//end sarcasm

Good luck with auditions though. o v o;;
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm

thanks for all of the auditions! <3

Emi wrote://likes how nobody reads

^ qft. ovo
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuru Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:32 pm

I think I read. QAQ LOL.
Mitsuru
Mitsuru
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ななみ (nanami) Posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by sango Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Wanted Flower Alias: 小百合 | SAYURI | ORANGE LILY
YouTube: yaguchorinya
Availability: I'm around a 9. I have school and sports, but I can usually manage to learn and record the song needed pretty quick.
Strengths: I have a really large range, from low to moderately high. I can also do harmonies, and many people say I sound like Len. I am also a very strong mixer when it comes to choruses. I am (moderately) well at tuning, compressing, and mastering.
Weaknesses: Super high/low.
Vocal Samples: http://is.gd/g6Tytq (2011.NOV) (I only have this one, at the moment.)
J-POP Singers/Groups: Morning Musume, AKB48, Ayumi Hamasaki (All are very strict on copyrights, unless encoded well.)

sango
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiseki Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 pm

wanted flower alias:Mokuren / Magnolia
YT name:Cendrillonluka
availability: 9/10
skype / email:hiseki_koi
strengths: Sing rock music and do lower notes
weaknesses: High notes QAQ I can't reach high notes
do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group?: I don't really listen to anything but vocaloid music and people's covers from nico nico douga and youtube. Oh I also listen to a bunch of touhou music but thats pretty much it ehehehe. Truthfully I don't really know who is my favorite, I love them all.
Vocal sample:
Nameless song
Coward Monblanc

Ummm Hi Nice to meet you, call me Hiseki. What can I say about me.... umm I'm an otaku since the moment I left my mom's belly. I have a daily update on manga and anime a day so I make sure I watch/read every single one of them. Though after that I got into vocaloid music but I didn't really get into singing it till a lot later. I would say deviantart got me into singing because my friend was in a group called steller singers on DA so I got excited and joined in on making covers.

Well as an otaku I also love doing dance covers from songs and also drawing. Though I crey at my art. Oh one thing you have to know is I have a huge love for Sharks and gundams. They're so cute and adorable my heart cannot take. <33333 I want a pet sharks QAQ sobbs
(hi daisy)

Last edited by Hiseki on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hiseki
Hiseki
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Hiseki Posts : 66

http://shi-oon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by evebluey Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:24 am

wanted flower alias: baby's breath (yuki yanagi)
YT name: evlynbluey
availability: 9/10 (not free to record on weekends)
skype / email: evelyne.bluey | evebluey@hotmail.com
strengths: chibi voice, harmonising, soprano when im using my falsetto, can do alto and tenor(low voice), genderbending for some songs.
weaknesses: needs to use falsetto for high notes.
vocal samples: :1: | :2:

do you have a favourite JPOP singer/group?
too many to type but my top favourites would be Mizuki Nana, Kana Hanazawa, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Aqua Timez, Supercell, Mai Hoshimura, Yoko Hikasa, SID, Shimokawa Mikuni, Tegomass, Jyukai, Sachi Tainaka, Nami Tamaki, Stereopony, Aira Yuki, --/SHOT etc Confused

oAo Bluey desu.. Etto I am shy at first then hyper once you know me well. XD I watch anime and chat(a lot) during my past times. I love singing and I love recording every song I sing so I could listen to them again in the future.
Im very easygoing and I could adapt well with others. I love making harmonies for my covers (I just love working in the background x3) I do things alone, since I dont have siblings I do everything alone all the time. So that's why I'm having fun joining choruses (it makes me feel like im not alone ;w;) And that's why I chose this flower, cause all alone it doesnt stand out but when it's complimented with other flowers the whole decoration looks pretty. <:3
(hi daisy oAa)
Tsundere janai. =3=

Last edited by evebluey on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
evebluey
evebluey
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : bluey Posts : 76

https://www.youtube.com/user/evlynbluey

Back to top Go down

Post by Menolly-hime Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

sorry for the late reply; thank you for your auditions!

however, some of the people who auditioned are missing something from their forms... sorry to say, but if that isn't included, you will not be considered. i will not point it out, either. even if you are the most amazing singer ever, i will stick to this. owo)//
Menolly-hime
Menolly-hime
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next