Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[Chorus Group] Personified [Closed l Results Up]

+8
Hazel
passiontwinkie
Skylark
rurun
Imagase
Sakerune
vampirebitesxx
Imagine!
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Chorus Group] Personified [Closed l Results Up] Empty [Chorus Group] Personified [Closed l Results Up]

Post by Imagine! Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:05 pm

P E R S O N I F I E D

Channel: Here

Imagine! Here with yet another chorus group, I hope many if you will be interested as I think it will be a lot of fun!

Personified, though a chorus group will be slightly different than other choruses. Instead of using anime pictures or vocaloids to represent us, we will be using our own pictures (as in real life pictures). However also, everyone in Personafied will create their own Persona, dressing up as said persona for each 'alias picture' in every song. Kind of like cosplaying, but to a character you yourself made up. We will also have an artist or artists draw our personas in videos as well.

There will be an all female group, and all male group, and then a joint group. (Occasionally, the male and female group will sing together.) When it comes to the songs, you do not have to be included in every song, for example if you are uncomfortable with the Korean songs, or if you are busy, you can choose to skip the current chorus. As long as you stay active for the chorus itself.

Female Group: J-pop, K-pop, Vocaloid, Anime, Game music.

Auditions Received:
ヴィア
酒流音
ルルン
PT
Hazel
Shota
エミ
Kaoru
Hira
Sushi
Ilana
Neiowna
Ai
Kiki
Hina. ( 【雛】
Jacques
GREEN
ハートレス
Chie
Tama

Male Group: J-pop, K-pop, Vocaloid, Anime, Game music.

Auditions Recieved:
PT

Male/Female Group:
English pop, English translated J/K pop, Vocaloid, Anime, Game music.

Auditions Received:
ヴィア
酒流音
ルルン
PT
Hazel
Shota
エミ
Kaoru
Hira
Sushi
Ilana
Neiowna
Ai
Kiki
Hina. ( 【雛】
Jacques
Skylark
GREEN
ハートレス
Chie
Tama

Audition Form:

Alias:
Gender: If you prefer not to answer your real gender, I wont make you.
Vocal Strengths:
Vocal Weaknesses:
Audition Song(s):
Group(s) Auditioning For:
Contacts: Skype preffered, msn as well
Picture: Include one somewhere, I need to know you don't mind using your real life picture, since we will do that for choruses. And it has to be you ~

Mixer/Animator Form:

Alias: If applicable
Program Used:
Years Mixing or Animating:
Availability to Mix or Animate:
Samples:
Contacts:

Artist/Graphics Designer Form:

Alias/Name:
Program Used: Must use a tablet
Auditioning For:
Examples of Work:
Availability:

Co Leads:

I need a few co leads, if you would like to be a co lead or helper, please include this somewhere in your audition, whatever position you chose, and tell me why I should choose you and what you can offer, I purposely did no form for this.

Rules:

No auto tune, anywhere. I have to be able to hear your voice.
No duets or collabs.
Must be at least half of any song in the language you are auditioning for.
Don't abuse the effects, I am allowing them put don't go overboard.
Please sing or choose a song which showcases the best of your abilities.

INCLUDE A PICTURE SOMEWHERE.
As a member of this chorus you have to be comfortable with people seeing your face. Therefor, I need to see that you don't mind showing your picture

Last edited by Imagine! on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 19 times in total
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Symphonia Posts : 146

Back to top Go down

[Chorus Group] Personified [Closed l Results Up] Empty Re: [Chorus Group] Personified [Closed l Results Up]

Post by vampirebitesxx Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Alias: ヴィア
Vocal Range: Dont really know >< mid?
Vocal Strengths: can sing in various tone, hold long notes (l'll try to add more)
Vocal Weaknesses: really fast pace song (technically where there no gap to breathe), High.
Audition Song(s): can i send it via skype.?
Group(s) Auditioning For: Female + F/M group
Contacts: vampirebitesxx (skype)
Picture: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/269/24556378981514541609979.jpg/

Last edited by vampirebitesxx on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 am; edited 4 times in total
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

[Chorus Group] Personified [Closed l Results Up] Empty Re: [Chorus Group] Personified [Closed l Results Up]

Post by Imagine! Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 pm

For the picture, it doesn't matter much don't stress lol.
Yes you can audition via skype, I will add you =).
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Wow, this actually is a really cool idea. :D I can't wait to see the personas people come up with.

Singing Audition:
Alias: 酒流音
Vocal Range: I sang soprano in high school choir, but I consider myself a mezzo-soprano.
Vocal Strengths:
• Speed, to an extent. Once it gets faster than the Benzene songs, I get a little tripped up. I can do most of Ura-Omote Lovers, BadBye, etc.
• In keeping with the above, I can do most rap sequences (including Rolling Girl, which is notorious for being difficult).
• I've been told I have an emotional voice.
Vocal Weaknesses:
• Songs that hover really high. I can do Meltdown (high in short bursts), but I can't do Last Night, Good Night (high for long stretches).
Audition Song(s):
Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance
SPICE!
Tenshi no Uta
Group(s) Auditioning For: Female, Mixed.
Contacts:
• I would prefer not to reinstall MSN, but I can give you my personal contact email.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Co-Lead Audition:
My current chorus (here), I am one of the leaders of. I wasn't originally a leader but I was one of the six original members, and when one of the leaders left I was chosen to take her place. (I designed our Youtube channel as well, for what it's worth. I also do our forum design.) I'm the admin who is always online and able to answer questions or resolve concerns. Which is fancy talk for, I have no life outside of Youtube.
I'm also usually the one who goes out after people and reminds them that they have lines overdue and disciplines those who don't follow through with their obligations. I'd like to think I'm not rude about it, but I'm afraid I can be a bit snarky.
But some of our members are starting to lose momentum and we accept members from a very small group of people, so I'm looking to team up with someone ambitious and set up another chorus, and I love this idea.
(This isn't a very eloquent audition! I'm unfortunately not an eloquent person.)

I'm going to audition as an animator as well, but I don't have any good samples online right now. I'm finishing up a fifteen-minute chorus and when it comes out (which should be tomorrow, if the mixer finishes on time), I'll fill out the animator form. Smile
I do have concerns animating a chorus with photographs, because photographs are VERY HARD to render. I can do it, I did it in my Photoshop class in high school for the yearbook, but they were all professionally taken. So you might want to consider camera quality as well when going through auditions. (You were probably already considering this anyway). Although honestly nameplates might be better than renders for photographs anyway.
...Yeah, nameplates are probably better. :D

Sorry for my wall of text!
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagase Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 pm

question. whats the point of showing our face when we are not even answering the gender question. wouldnt that be like giving out your gender already?
Imagase
Imagase
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:28 pm

sorry just random message.

Sakerune looks so pretty!! ><

(i dont look like my age. )

Last edited by vampirebitesxx on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Imagase wrote:question. whats the point of showing our face when we are not even answering the gender question. wouldnt that be like giving out your gender already?

Okay for the gender question, I said that you did not have to answer because maybe for example someone genderbends, and they were going to give it a go to get in a group of the other gender. And maybe they don't want to say their real gender, because they have always gone genderless or the opposite gender on Youtube (or something similar). The whole point of this chorus is to show your face, I really can't find any further way to explain that.
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by rurun Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 am

Alias: ルルン
Vocal Range: idk about the alto or soprano but my range is about from medium low ~ high. ;;;
Vocal Strengths: Speed, I guess. I can do songs like BadBye and Unhappy Refrain. I can hold high/long notes, too. I tend to sing with feelings (or try to), and I can go really "hardcore"...? (can't really find a word for that... But I can scream/shout in a song, since I can control my voice quite okay. )
Vocal Weaknesses: Timing, mostly. Also, I can't really sing slow or "flowly" songs like Shinkai Shoujo or Dear You.
Audition Song(s): Cat Food
Spice! (old ver ;;; )
Ama no Jaku (short version)
Group(s) Auditioning For: Female + Mixed.
Contacts:
skype >> j-ielin-
I don't get on MSN anymore, but I check my email everyday.
th.sweetandsour@hotmail.com

Picture: Here Is this okay? Or do I need a clearer one since this one is rather blurry. o:

Alias/Name: ルルン
Program Used: SAI
Auditioning For: Male / Mixed
Examples of Work:
Deviantart
Folder filled with drawings and stuff ;;
Question, I don't have a tablet rn. But I can scan in my drawings and trace them on SAI. Or I can draw using laptop even. (almost all the drawings in my folder is drawn without a tablet) Is that okay? ;; (Mm if you want, I can upload some neater drawings tomorrow, ahaha ;;; )
Availability: I'll be online every Wednesdays, Fridays and weekends. Though I will be online from my phone everyday. ;;

Last edited by rurun on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
rurun
rurun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ルルン Posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:28 am

Alias: Skylark
Vocal Range:Can genderbend either way~
Vocal Strengths:Len-styled shota voice and rapping~I do narration,too since my Japanese is decent.
Vocal Weaknesses:High-pitched songs...
Audition Song(s):Corruption Garden self duet
Spice!

Group(s) Auditioning For:Male/female group.I'd be honoured to be a co-lead...I've bought a new mic recently and want to use it to its full potential as well as my voice.But I'm happy with whatever I'm given~

Contacts: kai.ukigumo/ amykai@live.co.uk
Picture: http://aliceenma.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3e7ygb
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm glad I have people interested in this!
Keep em comin c:!
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by passiontwinkie Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 am

Alias: PT
Vocal Range: Low to Mid-high range. I can reach high notes be it tales practice.
Vocal Strengths: Can stay on pitch
Vocal Weaknesses: Sometimes lacks emotions/character
Audition Song(s):**sorry I know you said no collabs or duets, but I don't have that many solos** Audition one-singing lower set voice Audition two-rapping @ 1:38 Audition 3-rapping/singing=genderbent Audition four- singing higher set voice
Group(s) Auditioning For: Female, Male, Mixed
Contacts: passiontwinkie (skype)
Picture: My face

Alias/Name: Steak
Program Used: PSE, SAI
Auditioning For: Female, Male, and Mixed
Examples of Work: DA gallery
Availability: I will need a LOT of notice. I'm assuming I will be drawing more than one character most of the time, and it takes me about an hour to draw and colour a character, but I can only dedicate 3 hours a week to drawing.
passiontwinkie
passiontwinkie
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ステーキ・steak Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:11 pm

passiontwinkie wrote:

Availability: I will need a LOT of notice. I'm assuming I will be drawing more than one character most of the time, and it takes me about an hour to draw and colour a character, but I can only dedicate 3 hours a week to drawing.

Out of curiosity, what do you consider a lot of notice. Weeks, or months o_O?
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Alias: Hazel
Vocal Range: Preferably alto, but I have some ok higher notes
Vocal Strengths: very strong voice when withing my range. Voice-acting.
Vocal Weaknesses: high notes....
Vocal Neutrals ;D : i can kinda...sorta rap.
Audition Song(s): Cat Food V1 Short (Voice Only)
Cat Food V2 Short (Voice Only)
Corruption Garden Unfinished
Omamori Himari Op (Yes...also unfinished...)
Group(s) Auditioning For: Female + mixed
Contacts: skype = alliehazel, msn (I don't log on but if you need me to) heartcharms98@hotmail.com, main email: swimmer98r@yahoo.com
Picture: Me & my mic
Hazel
Hazel
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Hazel Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by passiontwinkie Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:43 pm

@imagine...2 months would be ideal.
I'm a fulltime student and I work fulltime, so I would need to plan in drawing.
passiontwinkie
passiontwinkie
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ステーキ・steak Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:44 am

Okay, here's my animator audition!

Alias: 酒流音
Program Used: Vegas Pro 10
Years Mixing or Animating: <1 lul.
Availability to Mix or Animate: I'm entirely available, but I do freelance/request work so depending on project priority and workload, I might not be. As long as there are a few animators for the group, it'll be fine.
Samples:
【12人合唱】 ZAWMBEE WHOARED ANIVIRSIREE SELLEBRASHUN DAYSOO YOH
Everything is put together by me, including the nameplates and the cutting/linking of the background videos. It's a simple animation, but that's because it's fifteen minutes and I did it in two weeks.
Contacts:
• I would prefer not to reinstall MSN, but I can give you my personal contact email.
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiItemri Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:45 am

Alias: Kiki
Vocal Range: mid-low to high
Vocal Strengths: Conveying emotion, changing my voice to match the song genre
Vocal Weaknesses: Very long notes
Audition Song(s): Honey - Japanese
Lily Lily★Burning Night
Group(s) Auditioning For: Female and mixed
Contacts: Skype - KikiItemri MSN - KikiItemri@live.com
Picture: This is an old picture, but it does the trick! https://2img.net/h/i67.photobucket.com/albums/h288/KikiItemri2/Random/HairCut.jpg
KikiItemri
KikiItemri
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 危機 (Crisis) Posts : 191

https://www.youtube.com/KikiItemri

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:02 am

Interesting! :D

Alias: Jacques
Vocal Range: Alto - mid
Vocal Strengths: I can reach really low notes. Can genderbend.
Vocal Weaknesses: I can't hit super high notes. ;w;
Audition Song(s): 1 2
Group(s) Auditioning For: Female + Mixed.
Contacts: skype: rui-ichi
Picture:

Last edited by Jeagerjacques on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakerune Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 am

No way, you are so pretty! *A*
Sakerune
Sakerune
Conversationalist

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Gosh where are all the guys xD...?
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 am

Am I blind...@.@ my name isn't on the list...or did I not do somethin right.
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Aaah sorry xD
I had it on the list and then I pasted the list from YT and I think I pasted over ><.
Anyways, I added you to the list again lol.
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by ShokoraOto Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Alias: Mika
Vocal Range: alto to mid-soprano
Vocal Strengths: I have a wide vocal range; my usual one is a lot more matrue-sounding for my age, and I can switch to a "cute" girl voice to a boy voice, to a genderbended voice. :D I love to play around with how I can make myself sound.
Vocal Weaknesses: I have trouble with very high notes, and can't sing any lower than alto. I also have trouble singing in Japanese, but I do try my best to learn as fast as possible ^^
Audition Song(s):
Louder Voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J8uspC66sI
Rock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6lMN_N_yyE
Acoustic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgiC7TJv74

Group(s) Auditioning For: Joint Group
Contacts: YouTube Pm (I'm logged in 24/7) or Facebook (No Skype yet, but I'm trying to get one soon)
Picture: (I couldn't get ahold of just one)
Real Me: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.156659881015209.33690.100000135934119&l=7d3370e5ec&type=1
My Anime Persona: http://fav.me/d48xxd4
ShokoraOto
ShokoraOto
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Mika Posts : 199

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShokoraOto?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:23 am

Audition Form:

Alias: Lu / ルー
Vocal Range: Soprano?
Vocal Strengths: High notes.
Vocal Weaknesses: Low notes.
Audition Song(s):
~ Sayoko
~ Nisoko Hokou
~ Rolling Girl
~ Yume to Hazakura
~ Mozaik Role -english ver.
You can see more in my channel if you wish

Group(s) Auditioning For: Female Group and Male/Female Group
Contacts: I would prefer PM since I always see them and I'm not that active on skype..but here: s.lullaby
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sakura on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine! Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Alrighty, so I have the results!~

I fought with them for a while as we had a lot of good singers audition, I would accept more but then we would be too massive XD.

Japanese/Korean

Imagine!
Tohru
Ume
Hina
Nami
Tama
Amour
Sake
Mew
Candii
Chie
Hartless
うさうた (UsaUta)
PT

English

Imagine!
Shellah
Candii
Sushi
GREEN
Neiowna
Tama
Nami
Chie
Hina

Artist

PT

Animator

Sake

Mixers

Neneki
Shellah
Imagine!

Co Leads

Sake
Neiowna

Also, the male group was dropped, and the mixed group has turned into a female group which features new male singers each song, due to lack of male auditions :c.

Thank you for auditioning everyone :3.
Imagine!
Imagine!
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 am

Meh...I didn't get through.

But congrats to the rest of you guys!
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next