Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

A story I'm writing (No title yet X3) OKayyy READ IT :DD

2 posters

Go down

A story I'm writing (No title yet X3) OKayyy READ IT :DD Empty A story I'm writing (No title yet X3) OKayyy READ IT :DD

Post by Ta_Pe Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:22 am

[left]Uhm, hi everyone xD I have a story and I want to post it to see what people think, cuz I just need GOOD critisism!!!! D: Okay, so here's the first chapter. Wink Which is honestly really short and boring. Sorry. xD

~Banako~

I stare out the port hole in my bedroom. The ship honks its horn. No one knows where we're going but The Captain and The Lady in Blue. When we ask her, her eyes turn to ice, she stares blankly ahead and says mechanically, "Why do you need to know?" She won't even tell us her name.

I guess I should explain who I am and why I'm here. My name is Banako Katoro. I'm barely twelve, and I'm being shipped away to some land with some other teens I don't know; of the two adults, one's always silent and the other lies half the time. My parents never really loved me, so they told me I was going on a nice ship with some nice people for a "summer camp". Liars.
The only good thing is that my best friend Rose is here, too, with her brother (who I barely talk to). There are two other kids here too.

The Lady In Blue appears suddenly at my door. "Banako." She says my name as if it's a fill-in the-blank space on a card. "We'll be there by morning, so get to bed."
I want to shout, "Where is there?!" But instead I say, "Fine." The Blue Lady gives me an icy glare and walks away. I shudder.

Rose comes in the room a bit later. She's one year older, taller, and has long, straight brown hair. I'm short, have longish, wavy, dark hair with blue edges.
"I can't wait to get off this boat," she whispers, sitting next to me on my bed.
"I know," I say. "The Lady in Blue scares me half to death." For a moment I feel like we're being watched.
"She's pretty, but her eyes... they stick to you like flypaper." She cringes in the blue darkness.
"Hey," I start, changing the subject, "where d'you think we're going?"
"I dunno," she replies. "I hope it's nice, but you never know." She crawls over to her bed. "Good night, Banako."
"Night," I call quietly.

I fall asleep fast.
I dream of The LADY in Blue.

ANY LAST THOUGHTS?: I have decided- The Lady in Blue is so not human!!

~~

So what'd you think? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSE leave critisism. That's why I'm posting this!! Razz

Ta_Pe
Fresh off the Boat

https://www.youtube.com/kyakachi

Back to top Go down

A story I'm writing (No title yet X3) OKayyy READ IT :DD Empty Re: A story I'm writing (No title yet X3) OKayyy READ IT :DD

Post by FennecFox333 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Its sounds creepy so far like a horror story. But rose and banako dont sound worried enough. Unless their not worried.......which i would assume is highly unlikely.

FennecFox333
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down