Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

No title???

Go down

No title??? Empty No title???

Post by Kuma-tan Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:34 pm

:'I to let emoness out, Ill type. OTL im using my characters as an example..but this is somewhat whats happening IRL.

I'll do my best to stay with you until the end. Until the day we part.That day.....the day i'd pour my heart out to you, and the day i'd finally be rejected will come much early i guess. It will probably arrive now.

We never see each other.Its rare as we avoid each other.Your path is parts from mine slowly now.I want you here with me.Stopping my path, to cross yours.For you,I would break away from my comfort zone and force my path to intersect with yours like the day we met.I want to be there with you again.In peace and no fighting.I want this wish to come true.I dream of it every night.To be together with the one i love.Then i laugh at the fact it can never happen. It is impossible.
In school, we pass each other. Friends who talked and stayed togeter are like strangers now.We used to be "friends".But all we are now are strangers,enemies even. I dont want that. I want you again.I want to be in your arms.Listening to the heartbeat i ache for everyday.
I meet you through glimpses.Those are gone now. You dont even bother to look at me. You dont care enough to smile.All you do when you meet me,at times, are cry and shout out things wrong .Saying you're sorry for this an that.Saying you cant see me at all. Those are lies. You do see me.And i do see you. But all i can see is you with someone,anyone else but me.You treat those others with more love then you ever had treated me in ages.
Thats why, i escape in to another man. A person i go to for help and recovery. I like him too....Perhaps him more then you now. I laugh at that too everytime i consider it. How can that happen?
Finally, i see you after a long while. You say sorry and you try to make up for it like usual.I acted pouty and held a small-fake grudge. I laughed in my head.What a fool im making of myself.HE actually just stared at me and giggled.And after that,I loosened up a little.
I explained my day to him. He just stared and munched on a piece of bread he bought. I bit the bread unexpectedly and chewed slowly. He laughed and kissed my forehead. And for a first, i actually felt better from him. We left a few minutes later.Both with happy smiles.
Happyness ended the day after. I was walking to school as usual. When i saw you, I was going to run up to you and give a surprise hug. But i saw....what i saw i mean.Was you. And my older sister.

TO END THIS, ILL PUT SOMETHING RANDOM.

PSYDUCK AND HIS RETARDED POKEMON FRIENDS.Idk it was my brother's joke.OTL ahahahahhah you have just been Kuma'd
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down