Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ]

+13
FlyingZebra
FightingForSasuke
Kokoro171
Sakura
Mike
rankurogane
Azura
QueenKoko
jascarly123zo
Gin-chan
Solestio
RouvrirFleur
Azure
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ] Empty [ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ]

Post by Azure Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm

READ EVERYTHING IF YOU WANT TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING IN HERE. -_-;

This is the last chorus group I'll make for like.. a year. OTL
So, my dad told me that he knows someone in the radio business that saw my work of making many groups. He offered that if I made a really great english group, they would air us on the radio.. which is how fame starts and whatnot. And thus, here I am! I'm recruiting some singers for the group to participate with me. :> However, I do have some guidelines. (And I apologize that this isn't formatted in a pretty fashion like my other threads. @__@)

I have two names we can choose from; Our Lethal Dreams or A Lethal Dream. Majority wins. People not in the group may vote as well.
Votes
Our Lethal Dreams: 1
A Lethal Dream: 4

You are required to read and be ready for all of the following.
Spoiler:
If you apply for all of the above, then please fill out the following form:
Spoiler:
My own profile (so you can get to know me):
Spoiler:
Available Spots
Spoiler:

We will also be searching for an artist. This person will be making an anime PV for each of our songs. The characters to draw of us would be anime version of our real selves, and outfits can change to fit whatever we desire. The requirements of an artist is to also be like family to us (meaning to accept us for who we are, and we'll accept you), be quick to work (I don't want the artist to take more than a month per PV), be great with poses and coloring so that it's not that hard of a job, and be loyal to us (meaning don't leave our group for whatever reason, including having been offered a high paying real job for your talents). Fill out the following form to apply.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Azure on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 19 times in total
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Singing Alias : Cheshire Posts : 419

Back to top Go down

[ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ] Empty Re: [ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ]

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Wow, Azure. You're more ambitious than I'll ever be. =3=
You seem like a very nice person, judging from your profile.
I give this group my blessings, haha! Oh, and since you don't have a poll for the group name..

nyoeru votes for A Lethal Dream!
Good luck, now. owo

Back to top Go down

[ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ] Empty Re: [ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ]

Post by Azure Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 pm

ny0erushi wrote:Wow, Azure. You're more ambitious than I'll ever be. =3=
You seem like a very nice person, judging from your profile.
I give this group my blessings, haha! Oh, and since you don't have a poll for the group name..

nyoeru votes for A Lethal Dream!
Good luck, now. owo
T-thank you. > u<
And uhhhhh.. I'll update the numbers with your vote. :3 I would much rather do it myself than have a poll since some people voting aren't on these forums.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:33 pm

wow, Azure, You're really awesome lol XD
I'd like to join this, but My parent won't allow me to travel = =
I'm a high schooler after all > <

I'll help you by voting for name XD
A lethal Dream sounds good...

GOOD LUCK~ XD
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Singing Alias : ロウ/Rou Posts : 520

https://www.youtube.com/user/roufleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:43 pm

RouvrirFleur wrote:wow, Azure, You're really awesome lol XD
I'd like to join this, but My parent won't allow me to travel = =
I'm a high schooler after all > <

I'll help you by voting for name XD
A lethal Dream sounds good...

GOOD LUCK~ XD
T-thank you. .///. And sorry about all that! I'm a high schooler too. @__@

Thanks for the vote; added it! You're awesome too though. xP I really like your Zodiac chorus, but I'm a Gemini and I don't know how to genderbend. :c (i-if you taught me to, I would audition.. someone told me you have to edit stuffs D: ..)
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Solestio Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:13 am

I'm not sure if I can do any traveling yet, but just know that I am definitely interested. If I can do this, I would probably audition for the male/rap (since my piano and guitar are mediocre at best =.=) Here's partial info, feel free to add me on Oovoo anyways, lol. Also, even if I end up not being able to do this b/c I can't do the travelling, you guys can always come to me for design-work. ^^

I will be in college next year so perhaps maybe then... if all the spots aren't already taken.

What are you auditioning for?: Male/rap
Name: Sunny Su
Singing Alias: Sol旭
Oovoo name: Solestio
Picture: look to your left pls
Solestio
Solestio

Singing Alias : Sol旭 Posts : 35

http://www.flavors.me/solestio

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Azure, aiming so high~ >U<
I can travel in the summer and breaks, but during school maybe be a little difficult.
If I do get in, I hope that my parents and get to know you guys. They need to know who I'm traveling with.

What are you auditioning for?: A femaaale~ <3 A-a-and maybe a mixer if you want my mixing. ; u ;
Name: Wei Song

Singing Alias: Gin

I'd like to be called: Tsuki Gin

Oovoo name: gin-chan105 (skype), gin-nin (oovoo)

Picture: [ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ] Me_and10 Kinda old, a about few months.

Personality: Shy at first, not really the sociable type, but give me a little time, and i should warm up to everyone. >A< I'm very short. orz, I should grow taller over time though. Right now I'm almost 5"1'. I like cute clothing and accessories, but I don't have the best fashion scene. OTL I'm not that good at make up, but I have a little bit of skills. 8D
I rike plushies and fluffy stuff~ <3
My birthday is March 6th and I'm a Pisces. Q u Q
I like most foods and I'm not that picky~ I'm also very hygienic and hard working at needed times.

Vocal range: Alto to maybe high soprano. My voice is also changing at the time so the range might get higher.

Vocal samples: www.youtube.com/user/Silvertail105 The featured video is a sample of my mixing.

Fears: The in the dark alone, bees, thunder, and falling from high places. Q u Q

Likes: Cute things, pretty nail polish (OTL), plushies, hoodies, chocolate, rain, animals, Color contacts, dyeing hair, noodles, nutella, cosplay, I could go on. >U<

Dislikes: People who hog, thunder, perverted jokes, horror games, constant calls, being alone, animal abuse, racist jokes, people with bad grammar/spelling, ect,ect.

Hobbies: Singing, drawing, cosplaying, learning dances, playing guitar, playing violin, ect.

Goals: I want to at least become semi-famous, I also want to teach other people how to sing/play violin.

Other: I'm VERY VERY terrified of bees'. I also have this on skin disease call eczema. There's no cure and it looks kinda disgusting, but with some special medical lotion, it should go away for a while.
I get very discouraged and sad when I lose a friend. ; n ; So please don't abandon me. >A<
I'm a serious student at school, so if traveling is done during school, please allow time for homework.
I'm also VERY prone to acne. I'm also not really all that pretty I'm sorry. OTL

orz I hope I have a chance. >A<
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Singing Alias : Gin Posts : 527

https://www.youtube.com/user/Silvertail105

Back to top Go down

Post by Solestio Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 pm

^ Like her, I can actually travel in the summer as well, but I'm not sure if you're looking for a year round being able to travel or if the group only travels during the summer? I'm pretty sure stuff like winter break/spring break is different in different parts of the US so that does pose an issue...
Solestio
Solestio

Singing Alias : Sol旭 Posts : 35

http://www.flavors.me/solestio

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Ahhh Azure, your so awesome~ *A* I'm pretty interested in this too, and like the 2 who posted above me, i can most likely travel in during breaks and during the summer but my mom's pretty supportive of me, I'm sure she'll agree to let me travel if she knows who I'm working with ( she just wants to make sure that everything is legit and not a scam >.<)

I'll ask for her permission when she gets back from work~ (though I doubt I'll get in x3) and I'll fill in the form later too~
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Jasmine Posts : 2336

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR6WqWK9n6t1cWPnqB0zpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Okei, I just got full support from my mom. >U<
I can definitively travel if I get accepted. :'D
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Really?!? Lucky....*jealous* not sure what my mom's going to say yet...>•<
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenKoko Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm gonna watch this and see how it progresses before I decide to audition myself. /o/ *stalks*
QueenKoko
QueenKoko
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : KodachiiChan (K Posts : 59
CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/KodachiiChan

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 pm

I happily got permission from my dad but my mom's a bit reluctant, but she has also half agreed!! She just says that if anything goes wrong, it's my responsibility.....

So I'll be able to travel too if I ever get in the group! I'll start planning out my form and it'll be up soon!! ^^
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Azura Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:05 pm

THIS.
SOUNDS.
AMAZING.
I HAVE TO TRY FOR THIS.

Spoiler:

*Also, I vote for A Lethal Dream.*

Last edited by Azura on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Azura
Azura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Azura | アズラ Posts : 131
Location : Right next to you. No, your other left! Nope, over here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHanyouKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin-chan Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm

afdjklskdlklkljkl
Pro people auditioning = me no chance. OTL
Gin-chan
Gin-chan
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 pm

^
LOL PFFFT Gin, you'll have a better chance than me >W<
Good luck everybody!~ -still trying to find a good pic-
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Just letting every one know that I am still here, and that I am merely watching for now until I have a greater number of profiles to work with. I am making a video soon (though the date is undetermined) so I can advertise this more. Please be patient, as I have to handle this project with extra care. Thank you.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm

I added an artist part of the group; we will have unique PVs for our song that are anime-like. They will usually range from 2-5 minutes on average. I can't guarantee that it will always stay in this range though.
Our characters will be anime versions of ourselves.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by RouvrirFleur Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Do artist have to travel too? =A=
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Singing Alias : ロウ/Rou Posts : 520

https://www.youtube.com/user/roufleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:33 pm

I would like to try, but I'm afraid my parents wouldn't be supportive of me doing this...oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 pm

RouvrirFleur wrote:Do artist have to travel too? =A=
Artists do not have to travel as well. I listed all the requirements in the spot on the first page. As long as we can still keep contact with them while/if we travel, it should be fine.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Bump. It's not as if time can be very long after that offer. OTL We will be taking some time, but once the group is finished recruiting, we'll be working a bit faster. :c
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 am

B-bump. ; A;
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by rankurogane Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:01 am

good luck azure.. I'm not really sure I can go travelling.. but this must be interesting.. I do really wanna join.. Puppy Eyes
rankurogane
rankurogane
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kuro-G Posts : 101

http://rankurogane.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by jascarly123zo on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next