Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ]

+13
FlyingZebra
FightingForSasuke
Kokoro171
Sakura
Mike
rankurogane
Azura
QueenKoko
jascarly123zo
Gin-chan
Solestio
RouvrirFleur
Azure
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ] - Page 2 Empty Re: [ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ]

Post by RouvrirFleur Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm

i'll try to audition as artist when i.. Find a good photo orz
RouvrirFleur
RouvrirFleur
Talkative

Singing Alias : ロウ/Rou Posts : 520

https://www.youtube.com/user/roufleur

Back to top Go down

[ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ] - Page 2 Empty Re: [ english group ] ℓєтнαℓ dяєαмs [ o p e n / / a c c e p t i n g ]

Post by Azure Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Just wanted to let every one know that I will only be telling people in mass if they're accepted. (Meaning three people I want to accept before I make it public.)
EDIT: I've also changed it so that female three is a female who can scream. Please update your spots if it applies to female three.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Singing Alias : Cheshire Posts : 419

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

What are you auditioning for?: Male singer
Name: Michael Pals
Singing Alias: Mikey
I'd like to be called: Mikey
Oovoo name: I dont have ovoo, but i do have a skype.
Picture: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img822/8602/30869011909536819199510.jpg
Personality: Uh, This one's quite hard.
I guess im the kind of guy that likes to try everything.
I hate selfishness and rasicm.
Thats all i guess?
Vocal range: I think my vocal range is Low / Mid
Vocal samples: 1 2
Fears: Thunder.
Dislikes: Nothing much.
Hobbies: Singing, Gaming Fishing Ice Skating Skateboarding
Goals: Be a programmer
Other: I have nothing else to put in here Except for.
Wish me luck.
Mike
Mike

Singing Alias : Mike Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Bumptastic.<3
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azura Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:58 pm

I second the bump.
WOOP WOOP.

Actually, what I wanted to say was...
MIKEY, Y U SO SEXY ♥
//fans self
Azura
Azura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Azura | アズラ Posts : 131
Location : Right next to you. No, your other left! Nope, over here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHanyouKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 pm

..Lmaoooooooooooooo...
Mike
Mike

Singing Alias : Mike Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Azura Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Mike wrote:..Lmaoooooooooooooo...

I hope my comment was awkward enough for you.
sweet
Azura
Azura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Azura | アズラ Posts : 131
Location : Right next to you. No, your other left! Nope, over here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHanyouKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by jascarly123zo Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 pm

.........Wait.

Mike........Mike....Mikey......Maria Holic......moan........long A@# hair video........wait.

THAT'S YOU!?!?!?!

.....Well then. -totally stands no chance-
jascarly123zo
jascarly123zo
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Jasmine Posts : 2336

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR6WqWK9n6t1cWPnqB0zpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:20 pm

o -o; bump.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Bump.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 pm

acully i can help. My mom knows a rich people that now people in like recording busniess and i kinda know the radio people wher ei live too!! So i can help and what not and i will try this.. i can scream so thats a good thing! But i can do many voices and such and what not. i can mix well and i can make music and write songs and i have been told im good at that!!
So i will try this out!!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 am

Curious, when you say 'scream' do you mean actual screams, or do you mean screamo-growling type screams? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 pm

lilyvocaloid wrote:
acully i can help. My mom knows a rich people that now people in like recording busniess and i kinda know the radio people wher ei live too!! So i can help and what not and i will try this.. i can scream so thats a good thing! But i can do many voices and such and what not. i can mix well and i can make music and write songs and i have been told im good at that!!
So i will try this out!!
[/spoiler]
That's cool. :3 I'd really appreciate the help on your end too; I'll await your complete profile and hopefully we can be in the group together.(:
Klaire wrote:Curious, when you say 'scream' do you mean actual screams, or do you mean screamo-growling type screams? xD
I mean screamo-growl type screams. c:
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:12 pm

I am going to try for this!~

What are you auditioning for?: Female 3!
Name: Kreeshel. Yes, weird. I kind of hate it forever.
Singing Alias: Jayn!
I'd like to be called: You may call me Kree, or Shelly, or anything else, really.~
Oovoo name: I have one, I just don't remember it. xD;; So I will get it to you as soon as possible, promise. <3 I do have a webcam and such. I have a Skype (LittleJayneyCakes) and an MSN (xjayn@live.com) account in the mean time.
Picture: I am willing to give a picture out to you via some form of private message. And I'm willing to share my face with members of the team. For personal reasons that I hope you understand.
Personality: I'm kind of quiet and kept to myself, but I'm very imaginative. I have a semi-sarcastic personality, but nothing hurtful. I love to give and do fun community things with my friends and the people around me. I'm also very loving and forgiving, even though I can be pretty stubborn. I believe in being tolerant, meaning that even if I don't agree with a certain lifestyle, as long as it's not harming other's, I do not judge or make a fuss. I love acceptance and equality and all of that. I am also very, very ambitious.
Vocal range: I consider myself having a medium range. I can sing high, but I can sing lower more comfortably. For a specialty, I am able to sound entirely 100% like a guy. Yup. Not very many people know that, but ehh. I'm willing to show you. c: I can sing like a guy, as well as like a girl. I am also skilled with creating harmonies! I don't really specialize in screaming as much as the other things, and I'm sick right now, but I can definitely try to practice at it as my dedication to this project.
Vocal samples: You can find some of my stuff on my Youtube, but for a quick listen, try this! I will also record the scream for the Vocaloid song 'Leia' if you wish.
Fears: Ultimately, I'm afraid of being alone. I mean, completely and utterly alone. Also, failing my dreams. ;_;
Likes: I love food, I love cooking, I love music, I love pastel colors and pretty codes and layouts, I love hipster edits, I love stereotypically kawaii-desu things. I love Japan and Korean fashion! ...Errrm. Yes. A lot. I'm very passionate.
Dislikes: Bullying, intolerance, racism, homophobia, all of that good stuff. >:
Hobbies: I do pretty much everything ever. I love to cook, I love to sing. I compose my own music, and do my own English adaptions. I love to edit video, I draw (not well enough to be the artist, unfortunately), I write (poetry, prose, random crap). I read, I love taking walks and hiking. I love to travel. Etc, etc. :')
Goals: I would love to purse and follow my dreams as well as helping other's follow their own. I would also love to have a family of my own someday.
Other: Nothing, really. I just...I really, really hope that you will consider me. I would absolutely love to be apart of this group. I've been feeling kind of down and unmotivated after graduating high school, so the fact that this even exists is inspiring. <3 I'm also completely available to traveling and committing to the project. My mom is 100% supportive of my goals.
I also play the piano and have since I was like 3, which you can see on my Youtube and hear in my original songs. Which can be found here! (I write my own lyrics and compose from scratch).

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Klaire wrote:...[/color]
I really love your audition. ; w; I would love to accept you, but first I would like to hear some scream samples.. if you don't mind. I couldn't find any on your channel, but it may be simply cause I missed it. Oh, and you don't need to send me the picture; I think I saw you in one of your videos, but I could be wrong. o vo;
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Azure wrote:
Klaire wrote:...[/color]
I really love your audition. ; w; I would love to accept you, but first I would like to hear some scream samples.. if you don't mind. I couldn't find any on your channel, but it may be simply cause I missed it. Oh, and you don't need to send me the picture; I think I saw you in one of your videos, but I could be wrong. o vo;

Gah! Welll, here is a little something: http://www.box.net/shared/7nvjztglq921rgfmh1r5

Like I said, screaming isn't really my specialty, but I am definitely willing to perfect it, spend time shaping up and improving it for the group!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 am

ok ok i will have my music sample up by tonight with me singing my lyrics to it and the clarinet, japanese sample, scremo sample and an english sample :3 ..... JUST NEED A WHEN WE STAND TOGETHER BY NICKLEBACK KARAOKE DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm waiting for Lily's audition to finish before I decide. ^^;
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:14 am

I'll try ;u;

What are you auditioning for?: Female 3
Name: Sara (full?)
Singing Alias: ルー (Lu)
I'd like to be called: ルー (same as the singing alias)
Oovoo name: s.lullaby -just like skype- (made it just for this)
Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: I'm very simple. Always making jokes and laughting even if it's isn't funny /shot.
I'm also a bit shy but I always fight for what I think is right, even if I have to fight alone..
Generally, I'm a nice person and I enjoy talking to people and to play around, but sometimes, I like to just seat somewhere listening to music.
Hope we can get along >//<
Vocal range: High. I have a bit difficult in hitting low notes but with pratice I, sometimes, can hit them. No problem in singing fast parts, just need to pratice a bit.
Vocal samples: https://www.youtube.com/user/illuim
English:
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmiskRfJB9A
* http://www.4shared.com/audio/DttgrtJM/Lu_Karakuri_Pierrot_Eng_-_Audi.html (short cover)

For "screamo" I have Rolling Girl, but it's in Japanese. Hope it still counts.. ;u;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D62knUhxE9g

Fears: To be alone..
Likes: Animals !!! Fluffy things.. =w= CANDYYYY!! I\'m In Love..
Dislikes: Animal cruelty ;u; and BIG BUGS D:
Hobbies: Play games, draw anime, go out with friends <3
Goals: Be someone important. Be it in Singing or in Desinging (graphics).
Be happy, along with my family and friends >///<
Other: Nothing important, I think.

Azure: I agreed with your point of view. And if you like the way you are now, good for you! <3
We are perfect, everyone in is single way is perfect. ^^
But, if, for example, your teeth start to hurt you or difficult your eating process or something, I hope you get braces.. Just make sure you don't suffer just because you don't "want to change" ok sweetie?
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Singing Alias : Lu (ルー) Posts : 2029

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:43 pm

i sound like a freaken guy so put me under as a guy xDD if you want

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 pm

@Everyone: I just wanted to clarify that this is what I mean by screaming (not this exact song, but this): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac37kr2PUiQ starting at 0:25

@Sakura: Thank you, and I understand. o uo I promise you that I'll get braces if it starts to make something difficult or painful~! <3 Thank youuuuu.
And about the screaming thing, if you can't do it, I might take it off. It doesn't seem like many girls can scream, but at the same time that's the exact reason I want it (since it's rare). Ehh.. I'll think on it. > n<
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:48 am

@Azure: You're very welcome <3

Oh! I checked the link.. I felt in love with the song, and recorded a minute after /shot
It's one shot, and it's morning and.. BAH! Hope it's enough "screamo".. Crying

Here: http://www.4shared.com/audio/wYeFlLUe/Screamo.html
no background cause I couldn't find..
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Ahh~ So anxious. ;__; I truly wish I could properly scream now.

Good luck to everyone who's auditioned, regardless. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm sorry.. you're all beautiful singers in both appearance and voice, but unfortunately I can't accept you guys for the role of a girl who can scream. This was a hard decision for me. :c

However, if you would like to construct another chorus with me, I certainly wouldn't mind working with you all.(: I would look forward to it as well.
Azure
Azure
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 am

That's ok, I understand (:

Sure! I would like that very much ^^
Sakura
Sakura
✿ Lullaby
✿ Lullaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next