Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

+4
vampirebitesxx
GARhalla
Skylark
ankoku
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: [CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 am

@Skylark: Don't worry~ If there's something you need to know, feel free to ask. And thank you, I will do so if needed (:

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: [CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

Post by Invitado Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 pm

@KyoHyon: No problem ^^ This pic its okey??
Spoiler:

Last edited by 龍-K on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:20 pm

@龍-K: You are auditioning for Amu, right? Could you please find character with the same hair color as him then? Sorry for the trouble >//<

EDIT: A picture by this size would be fine~

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Oh I get it~ Like this?
Spoiler:

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 pm

龍-K: That's perfect! Thank you~

Btw, that picture is hot *v*/drool

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Hahahahah I know xD yelllow luv
Thanks for your help dear :D

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:44 pm

/still drools Why aren't these guys real XD<3
And no problem~

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Because if they exist, women around the world would kill each other, so, for world peace, God created they only in fiction ¿? XD

Last edited by 龍-K on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:52 pm

^I agree. XDD
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:02 pm

B-but.... Okay, you are right >////< ..
Hey, but women can still kill each other because of fictinal characters, right? 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:03 pm

^True...I feel sorry for the characters XD
((being a reverse trap gives me those kind of troubles XP))
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 pm

@KyoHyon: Yeah because of fictional boys are less victims xD Btw, then I'll send the harmonies Razz

@Skylark: Me too u_u Not their fault to be so I\'m In Love.. haha xD

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:05 am

@Kyohyon *pat pat* and yeah,so true XD
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 am

@龍-K: Mwah, you think so? XD /evil laugh And okay, just send in your harmonies *v*

@Skylark: Yes, haha. I am always right with my words (Nah, not really >D)

Back to top Go down

Post by GARhalla Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am

Here's the photo!
Spoiler:
GARhalla
GARhalla
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : GARhalla Posts : 95

https://www.youtube.com/user/GARhallaVice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:56 am

@GARhalla: Okay, thank you! (: Updated my post on page 4!

Back to top Go down

Post by ankoku Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:05 am

Ooookay so after my long break (internet connection in my neighbourhood destroyed, don't know when it will be back but that's okay since I can go to library for now) I was able to listen to all of your auditions and since it's a day after deadline I should make up my mind.

I'm really impressed, you guys are great! But I unfortunately had to chose 4 of you T^T Choosing from one of Marutan's auditioners was probably the hardest decision in my life, really OTL So many beautiful voices and just one part... *cough* But instead of complaining I should present the results!

So the parts went to:
Spoiler:

Congratulations guys! I hope we can make a great chorus out of this. :D For those who didn't send in raw vocals and harmonies in the separate file - please do that so we can start mixing. <3
ankoku
ankoku
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ankoku/暗黒 Posts : 126

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShinjuRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:07 am

*jumping up and down* OMGOMGOMG //shot for over excitement.

Thank you,An-chan!I'm glad you're back even if it's just on a library computer XD I'll go record the raw vocals and harmonies ASAP! I'm honoured to be involved in this chorus~
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 am

uh.. didnt make it.. why eveything time i audition... i never make it end ><... I hate my darn low voice. (guess i take my leave after 5 more month)

oh well, *sigh*

Last edited by vampirebitesxx on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 am

Congrats to all those, who made it into the chorus! You all have fantastic voices (and all those who didn't get acccepted had wonderull voices, too!! /jealous)!

Oh, and about the pictures. If you want to change, please do so within.. uhm say 24 hours? I want to start animating as soon as possible~

And please tell me your alias-name and YT Channel, too. Thank you everyone for the hard work<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 am

Raw vocals: http://www.4shared.com/audio/lHokK7cU/Select_me__Clear_.html

Harmonies:http://www.4shared.com/audio/vJ1qANKR/Select_me__harmony_.html

I'm pretty happy with my picture,as long as you all think it's ok~
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:21 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! \o/ Okay, imma send the harmonies ASAP~
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Woo~! I'm nyappy xD Omedetto minna!
I'll send harmonies soon :D

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:16 am

@Kyohyon
Alias: Jacques
YT: silversygrid
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 am

@Jeagerjacques: Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next