Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

+4
vampirebitesxx
GARhalla
Skylark
ankoku
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 am

If you are going to create the PointFive Chorus, then I'd be your first and biggest fan *v*

PS: Maybe I'll also audition for this song but I don't know yet >/////<

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

Post by Skylark Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:32 pm

@vampirebitesxx
I love Clear-sama soooo XDDD
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Upload my covers.

vocal - Asamaru

Apologies if there is mouse click noise after my recording.. I record this with music... so when i preview it there weren't any clicks. and mouse scrolling... My room quite empty.. so you going to hear echos.

Here the harmony

P.S vocal range totally not near asamaru.
At less my vocal is low enough for harmony ^^

EDIT: 2hours after i post this... my town in northland of new zealand SNOW. It so rare to snow.. last time it snow was in 1939. Auckland quake few week back... now snow...

EDIT2: Add combined vocal + harmony together
http://www.box.net/shared/ccf1psguly3d8dyuxm4i

Last edited by vampirebitesxx on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : YunoR Posts : 801

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampirebitesxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:59 am

^Oh wao! That's strange...O_O
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by ankoku Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 am

@vampirebitesxx

Thank you for auditioning! <3 I'm adding it right now!

And my, snow?! Really? o: I'm quite shocked too X'D

EDIT: Uh, unfortunately I'm leaving for a week tomorrow so KyoHyon, our dear animator, will take care of this chorus while I'll be offline! <3 Thank you hun. <3 But I'll try to check how is it going everyday so pleas post your auditions anyway! <3 We still need people, right? :D
ankoku
ankoku
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ankoku/暗黒 Posts : 126

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShinjuRose

Back to top Go down

Post by GARhalla Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 pm

I posted my audition~ Happy

I just edited my post on the first page! \o/
GARhalla
GARhalla
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : GARhalla Posts : 95

https://www.youtube.com/user/GARhallaVice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 am

As our lovely An already told you, I'll take care of the chorus for while~ I'll just collect all the auditions in this post so she just has to copy them later on.

GARhalla|Dasoku+harmonies|img
Jeagerjacques|Asamaru (RAW)|Asamaru (with BGM)|img
Skylark|Clear|img
vampirebitesxx|Asamaru+harmonies|img
龍-K|Amu|img

Last edited by KyoHyon on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm

^ @KyoHyon

love your vocal O_O. first word "Please select me" I jump out of seat ><

Envy.. i want my femine voice back T^T....
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:55 am

@vampirebitesxx: Oh dear, I wished I had that voice T-T But it's not mine. It's GARhallas~ I just posted it for Ankoku, so she just has to copy when she's back from vacation~

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:01 am

oh, thought GARhallas might be your other alias name (*silly me*)
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 am

Aw that's no problem! And you are not silly >//////< If I didn't were the person to help An and update that thing, I also would have thought like you XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 am

My audition! This is for Asamaru's part.

With Music
Vocals here!
Image:
Spoiler:

Ummm the vocal track even after noise reduction still has some of the bgm in it.... That's really how my mic works, it picks up some of the background music. =_= But it easily drowns out when you put the instrumental.
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 am

Nnngh,An-chan,sorry to be a bother but I'd like to change my picture @_@

Here's the new one

^I only want Mikuo in the picture btw.
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirebitesxx Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 am

Add cover of my combined version with BGM on the fourth pages.... ^^
vampirebitesxx
vampirebitesxx
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:11 am

I have updated the post with the links to the vocals.

@Jeagerjacques: I just noticed the picutre was missing. Could you repost it, please?~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:04 am

It's in the spoiler tag and I can see it Dx or did you mean the link? Here it is~
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 am

@Jeagerjacques: Oh really, I couldn't see the picture there >////<

But.. sorry, I should have told before. (I am the stupidness in person!) Could you (and all those who haven't found a picture yet) use a picture where the whole body can be seen? Or most likely from head to about the hip? Would be perfect >////<

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 am

Oh, okay, will look for another picture!
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:15 am

@Jeagerjacques: Thank you so much T-T And sorry for the trouble!

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 am

This is my audition for Amu :D
Link: 4shared.com/audio/kKaiciP1/Select_me_AMU_RyuK.html

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 am

KyoHyon, will this be okay? Pic here <3

orz I don't know much characters with green hair xD
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 am

@Jeagerjacques: Yep, I think I can work with that picture, thank you~ I already updated my post.

Oh, and you can change your picture whenever you find another one you like~

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:37 am

Was my picture not ok then?? >_<;
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:51 am

@龍-K: Sorry, I didn't see your post >////< I'll update right away! And if you can and already have picture, would you mind posting the link?~

@Skylark: It's the one with Mikuo, right? About that, I am not too sure, but I think it's fine. I'll have to edit the pictures first, after that I can say whether you (or somebody else) needs another picture or not. But I do think yours is okay, so don't worry~

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 am

Ah ok~ Sorry for the trouble.Let me know and I'll find a new one! ^_^
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next