Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

+4
vampirebitesxx
GARhalla
Skylark
ankoku
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: [CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

Post by Invitado Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 am

@Kyohyon
Alias: 龍-K or Ryu-K (In the case that you cannot use chinese letters) :D
YT: MrRyuu20

Invitado

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: [CLOSED - audition results!] Select Me Chorus - PointFive(.5) style~ Chorus of 5

Post by GARhalla Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 am

These are the raw vocals and harmonies. (Hopefully...I just uploaded I dunno if its correct....)

Dasoku Part
GARhalla
GARhalla
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : GARhalla Posts : 95

https://www.youtube.com/user/GARhallaVice

Back to top Go down

Post by GARhalla Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 am

Could I also change the pic to this? My pic!
GARhalla
GARhalla
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Invitado Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Sorry for the delay...
Here are my harmonies and an extras, if you want to add it ^^

Harmonies: 4shared.com/audio/thWKkNDN/Select_me_AMU_HARMONIES_RyuK.html?
Extra Harmonies: 4shared.com/audio/gR7l8v3t/Select_me_AMU_HARMONIES_EXTRAS.html

Invitado

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:11 am

Invitado wrote:Sorry for the delay...
Here are my harmonies and an extras, if you want to add it ^^

Harmonies: 4shared.com/audio/thWKkNDN/Select_me_AMU_HARMONIES_RyuK.html?
Extra Harmonies: 4shared.com/audio/gR7l8v3t/Select_me_AMU_HARMONIES_EXTRAS.html

I'm here! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 am

Forgive me, I'm only turning in my harmonies now. T__T
Marutan harmonies

I kinda didn't know how to go about it exactly, I just sang 3 pitches lower... it blended okay with the main melody... >.<
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Soooooo~ Currently I have a lot of stuff to do. Having afternoon lessons from monday to friday isn't easy =w= But I already started animating and I hope I can finish it before September or maybe even October ends D<

I hope you guys are doing well~

And An, happy super-belated birthday >///////< I knew I forgot something, but, urgh, I didn't know what it was! I hope you had a nice day and got many many presents♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:23 am

Mixing in progress~ I might post the finished mix this evening!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:38 am

OMG so excited! Shiny
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by ankoku Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:42 am

Oh I can't wait to hear that! *A*)/ Thank you once again for your help, Kyo-chan! ;w; <33
ankoku
ankoku
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : ankoku/暗黒 Posts : 126

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShinjuRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 am

No problem, An-chan! I am done for loke 80% now. Just need to fic the last chorus and add the harmonies. Afterwards I can upload the mixing to you guys<3

Btw, you all blend in so well *=* I just noticed while mixing and it sounds so... rawr~~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by GARhalla Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 am

WKTK! Hyper
GARhalla
GARhalla
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:16 am

WKTK as well. Shiny
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 am

:O So nice!! Hope can hear it soon >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:15 am

Okay everyone, I finished the mixing! I hope it's not all too bad >////< (I am sick right now and I feel like I can't hear things, that I normally should hear XD) But well, if there's something, just tell me~ (Oh, and I didn't add the harmonies, because I just couldn't arrange it. I felt like there were too much voices. If you want me to add them, just say so :))

http://www.4shared.com/audio/FbTdBZdR/Select_Me_Mix.html

Back to top Go down

Post by GARhalla Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Umm I think its better to add the harmonies but lower down the volume of -4 or -5? If you're using Adobe Audition try Effects>Amplitude>Dynamic Processing.. then scroll the presets until you see "Classic Soft Knee" Its the best compression preset for harmonies IMO. Oh and don't add all of the harmonies 8D Just choose 1 or 2. Smile

And if I may suggest add a little bit more of reverb on the voices if its not yet present? Smile

Just suggestions. 8D;;;
GARhalla
GARhalla
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 pm

needs more mastering :D *It's under special in audition if I remember correctly* xD
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Whooaa.. *listening*

Uhmm.. In my opinion it isn't bad but some audios are behind in the time and feel that it lacks effects to voices to not hear much the different of audios and complete the track more Smile Also in the parts where all sing you have to down the volume on all the audios, same with the harmonies, but as GARhalla said -4, -5 or -6 as you hear better ^^

Otsukare to gambatte yo!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 am

Thank you everyone for your help!<3 I'll correct as soon as possible then and I hope I get it better~ But at the moment my mum is at home and you don't want to know how scary she can be, so I'd better not take my laptop out XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 am

god dammit my old mic was dreaful...I wish I had gotten my new one earlier...Everyone else sounds so....*Q*
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Skylark Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 pm

If Sky-chan is able to, then Sky-chan can re-record. I don't mind~ Because it'll take some days for me until I can go and edit everything :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 pm

GIVE ME A DAY! *will re-record*
Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:33 pm

DO EEEEEEEEET<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylark Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:48 am

Skylark
Skylark
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next