Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Romeo & Cinderella English Chorus [CLOSED][Mixing in Progress]

+8
Hikki-chan
Panchii
haneWing
krannda
KentaMidorin
HanaRyuu15
KyraDesu
IceQueen975
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Romeo & Cinderella English Chorus [CLOSED][Mixing in Progress] - Page 4 Empty Re: Romeo & Cinderella English Chorus [CLOSED][Mixing in Progress]

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:46 pm

I can't wait.... I'm curios about the animation *w*

Back to top Go down

Romeo & Cinderella English Chorus [CLOSED][Mixing in Progress] - Page 4 Empty Re: Romeo & Cinderella English Chorus [CLOSED][Mixing in Progress]

Post by Saint Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 pm

LOL the scripting and mixing come before animation.
Saint
Saint
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : [紅茶] Saint Posts : 50

https://www.youtube.com/InuYan

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:13 am

Just to let you know, im not dead but im really really stressed out right now.

I can only work on this for like an hour at a time because its making my brain throw up all over itself.

I've never EVER had to work so long on fixing people's timing.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

Back to top Go down

Post by KyraDesu Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:41 am

...whoops...
I sincerely (and PROFUSELY) apologize for making you work so hard Crying
KyraDesu
KyraDesu
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : きら/Kyra Posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:49 am

Okay... I've battled as hard as I could with this but it's that very special time. Redo time.

Shinoyuki, Sakura and Kyra your lines are fine, and they blend together really well so thank you for those. Also the improv parts that Shino and Sakura did are really pretty and I've used those.

http://www.box.net/shared/smua2ilprb this is the intro section with vocals done by you guys, and playing with harmonies ... which were also done by you guys xD The volumes and effects are of minimal effort at the moment because im still trying to piece together the rest of the melodies. (In terms of deciding who i want to sing what)

The rest of you, the pitching and timing are making things really difficult. I've had to chop and change so many words and notes that the audio quality is dying.

Here is what I need you to do. Take kran's recording. Put it into your recording software and sing along with her. Dont record to the instrumental no matter how much you might want to. When you've finished recording, turn down the volume of the original a bit and listen to your recording against it. Check the following things:

- Are you hitting the same notes?
- Is the rhythm of your piece and the placing of words the same?

If the answer is no to either or both of those then you need to record again, or practice for a while. If you're having difficulty fitting sentence ends and beginnings together then do what sakura did and record every other line in one file, then start recording again and record the other lines in a different file. I dont mind people sending more than one file to me as long as it means that you aren't going to be trying to squish words together or run out of breath.

And for the love of all things pink and fluffy, please silence the inbetweeny bits, and mind your pronunciation. And stop making up your own notes xD The song is sung with specific notes in specific places for a reason. Because that's the way it was composed and it sounds good as it is xD You can't make it better. So sing the notes already there okay?

The perfectionist in me really wants to get this done, but I'm gonna be real and tell you I'm at a loss right now. Unless the quality improves I'm gonna have to hand this project over to someone else because I'm stressing out too badly.

Last edited by Panchii on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:55 am

h-hoeee.. t-thanks a lot.. .//////.
and sorry for made you work so hard by our (especially my jerking TTwTT) voices.. ;w; *hugs panchii soooo tyt*

i cant wait, i cant wait~ red luv Hyper

oh and btw, i didnt have the off vocal vers of it, so i did record it along w/ her voice aha~
and yea i did the same as what you have suggested just now and so yea :D
is there any mistaken timing or notes of mine~? *headbang* Crying

i c-cant stop repeating the acapella intro~~~ ;//////; *nosebleed*
your guys' voice is so-.. OMG!!!! >////////////<

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 am

LOL sakura your mic is iffy, but your vocals are just fine xD I could tell you recorded with Kran's version and that you had checked because i didnt have to lower the pitch or do much to your overall timing xD
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:59 am

Dayum Panchii, sounds like hell. @____@ *pets poor mixer* Take your time.

And BTW, there is no animation update lol. orz
Saint
Saint
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 am

@panchii: gyahaha iffy~ 8'D orzorz
hehe.. kran kran kran~ luv you yeah! XD (lol it reminds me of my broken water pipe .__.)

@saint: agree agree! till now i keep repeating it omg~ so so so so-..! *speechless* :DD
hng~ animation~ animanimanimanimanima-..! *shouted mouth* 8DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 am

lol saint blame me for lack of animation update xD
You cant do that much until i give you some vocals or at least script.

Neither of which are done xD
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 am

Baw <3 ;w; IT'S OKAY PANT---PANCHII. 8D <3
Saint
Saint
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm so sorry that you're having such a hard time with this! And I'm even more sorry that I'm part of the problem. I'll redo my lines as soon as my voice starts to cooperate (It sounds horrible right now >.<)!
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : リン/Rin Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 am

Holy S@#!, I didn't get ANY email saying the thread updated! *kicks internet*

I'll re-record asap. Spring Breaks about to start so I can focus on this! We WILL make it work!

I'm particularly pissed at myself cause I have an imitator voice! Evil or Very Mad Bad me...
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Icy, Flair Posts : 198

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueen975?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Don't imitate. What's the point in that? If everyone goes around sounding the same it's meaningless.

Be yourself. But be yourself on pitch.
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 pm

I only have one thing to say at this point.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLO~
Saint
Saint
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by IceQueen975 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Saint wrote:I only have one thing to say at this point.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLO~

Hyper
IceQueen975
IceQueen975
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Icy, Flair Posts : 198

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueen975?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:35 pm

mugyuu~ it often happens to me too, ice san~ nooo email of the updated threads~ ;w; *sobs*

btw panchii, should i re-record my voice? if yes, i wont be able to post it now cz im in the hell of exams~~~~ @~@ *faints*
but if not, it's gonna be a relief ahaha~ ;w; #slap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 pm

@Saint : yeah, I know~ but I really adore peoples who can make animation! XD

@Panchii : I want redo it! ;w;
but, I think I can't do it this & next month. because too many exams & try out! DDD8

@sakura : gyaaah~ same like you, I can't stop hear the intro acapella! XDD

Back to top Go down

Post by KyraDesu Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:52 am

Gah! Glad I'm nit te only one who keeps doing that! I was starting to think I'd gone crazy ^_^"
KyraDesu
KyraDesu
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : きら/Kyra Posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Panchii Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:58 am

lol sakura you dont need to re record you're files are fine ^^
Panchii
Panchii
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 am

hoeee.. wad a relief~
im glad cz they r fine.. Happiness (although w/ iffy mic orz ;w;)
well ok then ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:00 am

I really wanted to re-record my files....

but my mother not allowed to use my computer & seize my modem! ;w;
and now I really busy with my exams....... ;w;

Back to top Go down

Post by haneWing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:00 am

ugh... okay but i don't guarantee that i'll send my vocal soon. my final exam is in 2 weeks
haneWing
haneWing
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : asa Posts : 198

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://sonhra@blog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Kaine Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:34 am

I'm so sorry I haven't sent in my vocals yet! My computers has been having problems, so I haven't been able to record. I'll get them I'n once I can record, though.
Rin Kaine
Rin Kaine
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : リン/Rin Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by haneWing Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:50 am

Hey~~ It seems like I'm very very busy... My exams is in two weeks more and it's going on for two weeks too. So, if you want to dropped me I don't mind. I really can't have any re-record my vocals. Sorry... Super busy with exercise and test
haneWing
haneWing
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : asa Posts : 198

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://sonhra@blog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next