Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

The Rules (Outdated)

2 posters

Go down

The Rules (Outdated) Empty The Rules (Outdated)

Post by JinSeng Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Welcome to the magical YT Chorus Forums. I am the head forum admin JinSeng and these are the rules of this forum.
Please take a minute or 2 to read it.

1. Watch your language, I hope no one here has tourrettes

2. Overall be nice, no internet bullying

3. No stealing other peoples stuff, especially when they put a lot of time into it

4. No posting spam, unless you're in the spam section, even then don't go crazy. Stay on-topic at all times.

5. No malicious links or anything of the sort

6. No inappropriate material

7. DON'T POST IN ALL CAPS!

8. No impersonating other members

9. Don't post another member's personal info without their permission

10. Please DO NOT make any references to anything that has to do with file-sharing, bootlegging, emulators, roms, modifying console systems, etc. or anything else that could get this site closed down!

11. Refrain from bumping topics older than 20 days; If it's a topic that you think can make a worthwhile contribution to you may post, however take into consideration that it is up to a moderators discretion whether or not you will be warned for it

12. No consecutive posting! (Unless you are updating a topic you made, do not post again in a topic after yourself before getting a response from someone, just edit your post if you need to clarify something)

13. No posting spoilers of any kind for a book, TV show, etc., without clearly indicating that the post is a spoiler. (Ex. type "SPOILER" in all caps)

14. No signing up just for the sake of advertising purposes (That INCLUDES having an online poker account as your website reference!)

15. No signing up with multiple usernames (That means NO ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS!!!)

16. I will not be held responsible for any third party links posted by anyone on these forums.

17. Don't post or create topics asking (explicitly or implicitly) to become a moderator

18. Don't post topics complaining about other members.

19. If you don't like a topic.... DON'T POST IN IT!

20. DO NOT POST IN A BOT TOPIC. (Meaning suspicious looking topics made by forum bots that probably contain graphic material or malicious hyperlinks)

21. Don't put giant pictures in your sig or avatar, it shouldn't stretch your post box much more than it would if you didn't have any sig or avatar. If they cause horizontal scrollbars to appear or I think they're too big I might yell at you.

22. Don't make organized topics for spamming other forums (or this one either)

23. Don't post flashy animated pictures that can cause seizures

24. Don't advertise to other members through PMs.

25. Do not embed flash or videos in your sig or anywhere else that does anything without user consent (play music, open window, etc)

26. Do NOT quote pyramid Flash, anywhere!

27. No posting personal R.I.P. topics. (Not that we don't care, but there is no need to tell the world)

28. Respect the moderators. If a mod tells you to stop, remove a thread or gives someone a warning, it's usually for a good reason. If you have an issue with the mod, PM a global mod. We're the ones in blue and dark blue.

29. Check before posting! Others might have already posted your topic. Please use the search function whenever possible. When posting, make sure you're posting in the correct forum, or PM a mod to move it if you posted in the wrong forum.

30. BE LITERATE! Please do not post one-liners like "Ahaha", "OMG". Try to contribute to the discussion.

31. If it's just you and your best friend talking, take it to PM! Don't start a thread for just for a one-on-one conversation.

32. ENGLISH ONLY! Strictly no other languages here. Respect our International visitors who don't understand the local language. It's ok to sparsely include Japanese or other languages words here and there BUT don't overdo it! Make sure your English is understandable too. We usually ignore grammetical and speling mistakes just as long we can understand you.

So please follow these, I do not tolerate idiocracy
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rules (Outdated) Empty How to report someone!

Post by Takumi Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:03 am

If you find someone who may be breaking the rules in any manner, feel free to report someone by clicking the link at the bottom right page of a thread that says Report an Abuse. Do not argue with them as you may be penalized for it as well! A moderator will immediately get it and take action if any is necessary. Be descriptive on what the problem is such as what the problem is and who did it. Do not abuse the report function as it is available everywhere!

We don't always see everything so it is essential everyone does their part!
Don't be afraid to use it!

NOTICE: Until we figure this out more, just contact a moderator or staff member for now!
Takumi
Takumi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Taʞumi Posts : 308

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words

https://www.youtube.com/user/TakumiEscape

Back to top Go down