Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Hello..?

4 posters

Go down

Hello..? Empty Hello..?

Post by shortcake-kun Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:29 am

Hey y'all (or whoever is left) I used to be here a lot a couple years ago, and I wanted to see how the good old ytcforum has been doing. There isn't really a meeting place to call home for a lot of youtaites, and with the decline and growth of the vocaloid/utau/youtaite communities, the users filling in the veterans spots don't really know the ropes, and most people get lost or give up. There isn't really anytime to get settled because the self-pressure of wanting to be held to a certain standard by someone else is so,,,overwhelming. I used to try to keep up when that wasn't even me? I changed my name like three times?? Things are way to serious in communities about anime singers. I don't know what I'm saying, this is just a ramble vent. (since i'm talking abt it here, where are all the black creators??) I hope the YTC gets a revival like the others, I think it would be nice to have it like it was back in the day, maybe just for a minute. Like meeting up for karaoke in raidcall.

I didn't update anything here for the sake of nostalgia, but anyone who wants to chat or get tips or whatever from a (technically) old youtaite, respond below or check the spoiler. 

where you'll find me;:

And yeah, Gumi is still my favorite.

☆☆☆
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Singing Alias : shorty Posts : 76

I'm on the spice rack! Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Hello..? Empty Re: Hello..?

Post by Xin Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:03 pm

SHOOOORTTTTTIIIIIEEEEEEEEE
Xin
Xin
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : 白菜 / Hakusai Posts : 751

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.instagram.com/whyaremyusernamestaken/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:04 pm

Hey shortcake! I still remember you. Our Discord recently (a.k.a. in the last few days) got active again. Smile Not sure if the forums will become active again, but you're welcome to join us on Discord!

I've been out of YTC for several years now and probably won't be actively doing anything due to work. Joker's got a better handle on it than me. The reins have been handed over.
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:06 pm

Heyo~ It's good to see a returning face. I think I remember you...I want to say I do anyway XD. Welcome back~ Yeah, YTC is a lot less active than it was, and by a lot, I mean a lot.

We're still...mildly active? on discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/fDZPBUk

Lol, I don't think the reins have been handed over to me. I don't know what I'm doing other than that header image XD.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 685

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake-kun Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:52 pm

@xin:
EYYYYYYY <3 (im crying the nostalgia clapped me)
@aerlith:
!! i already joined the discord, i have hope the forums will be active again!! 
@joker:
we can get to know each other again!! i have a couple of ideas for the forum, so if i can lend a hand, let me know! maybe some new activities and a new site uwu :eyes mod role: //kicked ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾

Last edited by shortcake-kun on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : (idk if my message sent the first time))

☆☆☆
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Singing Alias : shorty Posts : 76

I'm on the spice rack! Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum