Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Need help translating "Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka?"

3 posters

Go down

Need help translating "Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka?" Empty Need help translating "Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka?"

Post by DenZero Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello Everyone!
I am new here, nice to meet you all. Smile

I am currently translating "Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka?" Vomic Anime
It's 60% translated....
Although some parts/lines were unsure, and there are lines which is I don't understand... Sad

If ever, anyone here has free time to help me, I'll gladly accept your help  Surprised

Thanks for reading and for stopping by
Have a nice day everyone! Surprised Razz
DenZero
DenZero

https://denzeroprojects.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Need help translating "Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka?" Empty Re: Need help translating "Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka?"

Post by Aerlith Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:27 am

Moved to Help board. c:
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Need help translating "Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka?" Empty Re: Need help translating "Boku Ja Dame Desu Ka?"

Post by Tanon Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:57 pm

If you have the words, I might be able to help?
Tanon
Tanon
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Tanon Posts : 56

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIrz-o-TZ7ybXjw3wrYnH9w

Back to top Go down

Post by DenZero Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Tanon wrote:If you have the words, I might be able to help?
I don't know where I could get the Japanese words and post the words here....
So, I just link the vid here...

I already translated the OP/ED Theme and the 1st half of it
I only got stuck at 20:44 (Yukki and Mocchi Scene) and so forth... 
I think those parts are "life lesson quotes"
I can't understand it well...

Oh yeah, I can't read kanji, which is frustrating...

Thanks for the reply, and have a nice day~~
DenZero
DenZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanon Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Do you have any specific parts you're confused with (like a time range?)

Starting at 20:44 though, it sounds something like "I know because of how he hesitates with Natsuki" 

then it sounds something like...

"I feel like Yukki and I have some things in common.  But, there is one difference." and then he goes on to say "Yukki, you're amazing. You changed so much." and he responds like "You're the one who got me to change"

Does that help somewhat?
Tanon
Tanon
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by DenZero Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:54 am

Tanon wrote:Do you have any specific parts you're confused with (like a time range?)

Starting at 20:44 though, it sounds something like "I know because of how he hesitates with Natsuki" 

then it sounds something like...

"I feel like Yukki and I have some things in common.  But, there is one difference." and then he goes on to say "Yukki, you're amazing. You changed so much." and he responds like "You're the one who got me to change"

Does that help somewhat?
Ahh.. so that's what it means...

Uhmm...
21:20 (1 Sentence)
21:35 (1)
21:38 (1)
21:50 - 21:57 
24:16 - 24:35 I don't know "Hoshian Tart" and "Teeban? Cake" or is it just that?
25:13 - 25:16
25:36 - 25:41
25:35 (1) "Mon buran" is "Mont Blanc"?
26:02 - 26:28
26:44 - 27:09 "Fuwa Fuwa Furomaju" is?
27:33 (1)
28:12 - 28:18
28:46 - 28:54

Thnx for helping me in this little request, sorry for the hassle I gave to you.. Crying or Very sad
Well, uhm, after the translating is done, what name should I credit you in the vid?
"Tanon" or something else?

Then again, a big big thnx for helping me Smile
DenZero
DenZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanon Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:10 pm

21:20 - "Yuki knows how Natsuki feels"
21:35 - "We've only talked once, and it was something along the lines of 'you have a bed head' ". ねぐせ (寝癖) is a bed head.
21:38 - "But still, that's the first step.  You're not nothing." (or more literally, 0%).
21:50 - "I'm such a small minded person.  I stand at the starting line and am always too afraid to run."
24:16 - Might be something with context (maybe there's a store called Hoshiya or something?).  I might have kept it just as Hoshiya's tarts or if you want to literally translate, the Star House's tarts. maybe... 
定番 (teiban) means like... something with an established reputation.  I'm not quite sure how to explain it.  I'd translate it as "If you like popular stuff, what about something like a cheesecake?"
25:13 - "That's low!  ... Oh, out of five?" then "No! Out of 100!" ひくっ is a colloquialism for ひくい (低い).  Replace an い with a っ and you get something along the lines of a !.  
25:36 - "Yeah, I'm usually the one being confessed to." then "Huh? You should say that."
25:35 (the mon buran thing) - I didn't see that at 25:35, but if it's just モンブラン, then yeah, it should mean Mont Blanc.
26:02 - "Still, she seems hurt.  This is the first time that I've seen Akarin like this." then "Could it possibly be that Akarin ... likes Haruki?" then "If you like Nat-chan... you're terrible, Serizawa-kun... Why did you go home with Miou-chan, leading her on like that..."
26:44 - I didn't actually go through that section, but ふわふわ is like fluffy, and furomaju should be fromage, so it could be fluffy fromage together.
27:33 - "Since she likes Haruki, it's awkward for her and so she avoids him."
28:12 - "I'm hesitating to think about it.  I'm not only jealous."
28:46 - "He heard me talking to myself... Fufu [like a chuckle?].  When are we going next time?"

Don't worry about crediting me.  

If you want me to further explain any of them (to the best of my ability), let me know and I'll do so.

Good luck with your translation!
Tanon
Tanon
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by DenZero Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Tanon wrote:21:20 - "Yuki knows how Natsuki feels"
21:35 - "We've only talked once, and it was something along the lines of 'you have a bed head' ". ねぐせ (寝癖) is a bed head.
21:38 - "But still, that's the first step.  You're not nothing." (or more literally, 0%).
21:50 - "I'm such a small minded person.  I stand at the starting line and am always too afraid to run."
24:16 - Might be something with context (maybe there's a store called Hoshiya or something?).  I might have kept it just as Hoshiya's tarts or if you want to literally translate, the Star House's tarts. maybe... 
定番 (teiban) means like... something with an established reputation.  I'm not quite sure how to explain it.  I'd translate it as "If you like popular stuff, what about something like a cheesecake?"
25:13 - "That's low!  ... Oh, out of five?" then "No! Out of 100!" ひくっ is a colloquialism for ひくい (低い).  Replace an い with a っ and you get something along the lines of a !.  
25:36 - "Yeah, I'm usually the one being confessed to." then "Huh? You should say that."
25:35 (the mon buran thing) - I didn't see that at 25:35, but if it's just モンブラン, then yeah, it should mean Mont Blanc.
26:02 - "Still, she seems hurt.  This is the first time that I've seen Akarin like this." then "Could it possibly be that Akarin ... likes Haruki?" then "If you like Nat-chan... you're terrible, Serizawa-kun... Why did you go home with Miou-chan, leading her on like that..."
26:44 - I didn't actually go through that section, but ふわふわ is like fluffy, and furomaju should be fromage, so it could be fluffy fromage together.
27:33 - "Since she likes Haruki, it's awkward for her and so she avoids him."
28:12 - "I'm hesitating to think about it.  I'm not only jealous."
28:46 - "He heard me talking to myself... Fufu [like a chuckle?].  When are we going next time?"

Don't worry about crediting me.  

If you want me to further explain any of them (to the best of my ability), let me know and I'll do so.

Good luck with your translation!
T-T-Thank You Very Much!!
It means so much to me!
I'm so happy meeting you here!!

But I feel so bad not crediting you in the vid.

Oh wait, I can't understand 26:56 - 27:09, the part where Akarin is always eating in that shop ^_^

Last edited by DenZero on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to tell)
DenZero
DenZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanon Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Something like... "Yeah, it piqued my interest recently.  [maybe that's a bit weird to say.  if you don't like it, maybe something more like "I've liked it recently"]  I keep coming back to buy them.  On good days, or ones when I'm not feeling well, eating sweets helps me to change my mood." 

No problem Razz

It's only a few things anyway out of like 30 minutes.
Tanon
Tanon
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by DenZero Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 am

Tanon wrote:Something like... "Yeah, it piqued my interest recently.  [maybe that's a bit weird to say.  if you don't like it, maybe something more like "I've liked it recently"]  I keep coming back to buy them.  On good days, or ones when I'm not feeling well, eating sweets helps me to change my mood." 

No problem Razz

It's only a few things anyway out of like 30 minutes.
Thnx again Tanon~! Razz

If ever I have problems in translating in the future, can I ask for your help again? Question
DenZero
DenZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanon Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 am

No problem ^o^

Let me know whenever that happens.
Tanon
Tanon
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by DenZero Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:40 pm

Tanon wrote:No problem ^o^

Let me know whenever that happens.
Hello Tanon~!
It's been a while

So uhm, could you help me again translating this certain episode?
https://mega.nz/#!WhJlhYCA!JGU2THcoIm1t3047TBhjRFRrqNDo1zkHR_exS_N9JRc
(sorry if you have to download it)

From 18:36 to 28:41
There are just some words that I really can't understand...
DenZero
DenZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down