Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s

+16
xHotaruChan
Aeon
LTreat
InsanityAura
sonic-nancy-fan
The Ikemen
xea
xOnpu
xXMilkychanXx
fuunyu
Slowbro
Kimoicchi
Kagi
Aerlith
Catalyst
pomeKNIGHT
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s Empty Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s

Post by pomeKNIGHT Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Free Art Requests
((wow))

Ok So first off, Hello my name is Pome // ポメ. and Im an artist but i've never actually drawn anything for like chorus videos or anything. ((whichithinkisduetomylazinessbut..)) *coug h s*

I'm having an art block of some sort r/n so i'm offering to draw up some requests? if that makes any sense but there are some rules ok uvu. not too many, it's just that I would usually sell these things instead of giving them out for freee;;;;; ;; ;; ;;; but here i am aah ahaha aaaaaaaaa OK LETS ST A RT
Lemme give some examples of my art work ;; ;;  h ng 

I run a vocaloid ask blog on tumblr for the genderbend vocaloid: Luki Megurine @ askLooki and you can find a buttload of my recent art on there;;; but here are some other examples ok

Utau テレBIT:
Clear ((dmmd)):
Utau Lawson Art Request:

and so on ya feel? 
Here are the rules:

• I probably won't be drawing EVERY reques t ; v; but i will try my best to!
  • So if i dont draw yours ple as e dont complain;;; ; ; ; pretty please
  • additionally, not all requests will be the same type of art, like i might draw a waist up sketch of one character then i'll draw a colored headshot of another character;;; please dont complain about that either uvu
  • OK HE R E S THE CATCH: the request has to be your's or one of your friend's persona. Like the one you use to represent your voice C;! 
  • Once i'm done with your request, that thing is all yours yknow but if you decide to use it in a cover video of yours please please please give credit qvq;;
  • And a favor: ((but you dont HAVE to do it)) spread the word around about my commissions uvu? information on how to order a commission from me can be found right over HERE or order one yourself omg. ((but just spreading the word would be cool if you wanna do so uvu // )) 

**WHEEZE  S** OK THANK YOU EVERYON E FOR YOUR TIM E AND PLEA S E GIMME TIME TO DRAW UR REQUEEST S AND STU FF
pomeKNIGHT
pomeKNIGHT
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Koin(s) Posts : 98

https://www.youtube.com/user/hatsukoin

Back to top Go down

Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s Empty Re: Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 4:05 pm

your art is so wonderful OAO  and you have a deviantart!  i will +watch owo

*meekly makes request*

basic info:
eyes - purple
hair - white
age - 16
signature clothing colours - red and black
reference - http://puu.sh/6VdSy

Back to top Go down

Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s Empty Re: Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s

Post by Catalyst Thu May 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu May 01, 2014 6:24 pm

You have such a lovely style. <3 If you're up for drawing mine, here is the reference:

Clothes: Something like this or a simple yukata with those colors.
Hair/Eyes: Like this!

That or... a long white dress like this on the very left with a big straw hat! xD

But if you aren't able to, no worries. >w<
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Thu May 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Freebies?
      I love how you bold the characters and that shading! [/ strokes it]

If you're interested, I'd love to help you with your art block with my persona. (If you're free that is~)

Um, I don't really have a short blurb, but to keep it short, it's basically my display art on the left here. For something a bit more in depth, here's a document with references from past arts :3
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Singing Alias : カギ Posts : 440

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orob0rustic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Fri May 02, 2014 12:15 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYY YOUR ART IS HELLA CUTE/COOL

SUCH

KAKKOII

HEY LADY

I WANT YOUR ART

(OKTHAT'SRUDE BUT)

IF YOU HAVE TIME

Could you prease try to draw either/all of Miyuki, Chris Yuu, and/or Eijun from Daiya no Ace (anime series) ?

sorry ref image is small but you can probably google search these boys up.
ref:

EDIT: SORRY I DID NOT READ THE OC ONLY THING HEH SLAP ME NOW

I'LL JUST LEAVE MY SINGER OC THINGY HERE

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hcF6lKtvKUx5sCCPV4Ues9n7R44nLAVf_FRRIbRCgz4/edit
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Singing Alias : キモイ Posts : 435

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://kimoicchi@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowbro Fri May 02, 2014 12:44 am

LOLHYPETRAIN A GO GO

I hope you know what you've wrought upon yourself.

>if not

>I'm going to be laughing for a few weeks friend. *patpat*

i should give you information too i guess

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sDT41oNqEF0TyIB0-dT_kKnNQtAewiXc3KkUKs1D2WM/edit

murr

good luck

hope your art block goes away soon C:
Slowbro
Slowbro

Singing Alias : アイス Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by fuunyu Fri May 02, 2014 12:52 am

WAAAAAHHH YOUR ART! <3 ITS SO SHINY CAN I TOUCH IT *A*

Care to draw my persona wearing this dress with the bow color red? //hehe

It doesn't have to be that detailed~

P.S. If you want to cure your artblock by drawing chorus art, I might have an interesting offer for you //teehee
fuunyu
fuunyu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Fuu Posts : 80

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/greengrass68

Back to top Go down

Post by xXMilkychanXx Fri May 02, 2014 1:11 am

Ohhh my goood your Art is so fabulous I want to eat it ///A/// (what...)
I guess I'll try my luck and of course I'll spread the word for your comissions because THIS IS SOME REALLY NICE STUFF *A*
Ref1
Ref2 (left one)
xXMilkychanXx
xXMilkychanXx

Singing Alias : Milky Posts : 30

http://www.youtube.de/xXMilkychanXx

Back to top Go down

Post by xOnpu Fri May 02, 2014 6:55 am

Ahhhh your stuff is amazing! *A* I'll definitely spread the word around! owo
//requests ;w;
Hair/Eye ref: Here! Ignore the ridiculous eye color/style just blue is fine qwq Also the clips are dark purple i messed up the coloring OTL

As for the clothes I have no default or preference ;w; You can design it however way you want <3 (Sorry if this dosent help with your art block at all OTL;; ) You can ask me to be more specific though >w< You don't have to do it, just thought i would try, o-ok bye qwq //fades away
xOnpu
xOnpu

Singing Alias : 音符♪ Posts : 29
Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by xea Fri May 02, 2014 8:32 am

Meaningless ramble:
Spoiler:

Hair: Similar to IA, but color silver/white that looks like transparent cyan blue? Lol how to explain OTL OTL. But let's just say it has hints of cyan blue.
Eyes: Color, anything that fits? Purple? OTL
Clothing: Hoodie please? Like with long cloak or something. XD. But I'm really a big fan of 96neko's outfits. Gothic-ish.
Expression: Nonchalant? See reference ~

Reference:
Spoiler:

TL;DR - I'll leave everything to you~! XDDD
I'll be grateful for whatever the outcome, since I'm sure it will be so awesome anyway. ^^
If you can do it, thank you! If not, still thank you! And I'll be sharing your commissions around. Great work must be known.  Razz

(wow how many times have i edited this already-)
(I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS MY LAST EDIT WTF)

Last edited by xea on Sun May 04, 2014 10:07 am; edited 5 times in total
xea
xea

Singing Alias : ゼヤ Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ikemen Sat May 03, 2014 5:03 am

hair: black; lenght: short or atleast just around the ears

eyes: orange 

upper clothing: white or light blue undershirt and 
orange jacket(hoodie or normal long sleeved jacket; jacket is usually unzipped)

lower clothing: any style of short jeans; length: over the knees; not too fit;reference for jean; color of jeans.

wearing  sandals or rubber shoes;  color: any light colors

accesories: rabbit ears, glasses(optional), watch on right  wrist(optional)

height: 5'3~4 ish

aura: energetic

I think this is fine o wo btw great art > w<
The Ikemen
The Ikemen
Talkative

Singing Alias : Giusaran Posts : 392

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sat May 03, 2014 8:54 am

Wow, the thread has been open for such a short time and I'm already the 12th person to ask for stuff.XD It's fine if you don't get to me~

Hair: White, longish
Eyes: red
Clothes: Well, I based my alias off of him. I like the hat design. As for the rest of the clothes, any jester like thing would be fine, I am not picky.

Oh, if it helps any, I'm perfectly fine with mine not being in color. Your art is very nice~
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 685

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pomeKNIGHT Sun May 04, 2014 12:40 am

*STUMB LE S IN* 
OK HE LLO ;; ;:: ;; H I EVR TY ONE OH MY G OS H;; 
OK i'll start i t now. i got one done, an d i M WORKIN G ON THE SEC OND ONE ALRIGH T qvq and my dA is vskera! i don't really go on there anymore though ;v ; so...

Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s 8ywbC
SORRY IF THEY'RE TOO SMALL ? ? BU T AH YE AH, ENJOY
I'LL TRY TO HAVE EVERYONE'S DONE SOO N 
thank you all for taking interest thoug h aaaa
EDIT:
i drew this gay loser since im watching space dandy while drawing these requests.  i dont care if hes a jerk hes such a qt pi e //vi BR A Te  s
i need like 50 princes:

EDIT:
i've finished Catalyst's as well nvn b 
Free art Requests!! (*´艸`*) if anyone wan t s 8yArb
pomeKNIGHT
pomeKNIGHT
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 7:39 am

oh my, you did an absolutely wonderful job >__<  i love it, thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by pomeKNIGHT Sun May 04, 2014 11:02 am

@KaRei
oh my gosh, im so glad you like i t, ///// AN D THANK YOU FO R CREDI TING ME IN UR SIG OH MY GO SH////// thats so super nice of you aaaaaaaa///// i really appreciate it <444444 QVQ
pomeKNIGHT
pomeKNIGHT
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowbro Sun May 04, 2014 11:18 am

WOWIMJEALOUS

THESE ARE PRETTY

I DON'T FEEL BAD AT ALL FOR BEING SELFISH NOW
Slowbro
Slowbro

Singing Alias : アイス Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sun May 04, 2014 11:45 am

OMG Thank you so much!!!  ・゚・(*ノД`*)・゚・。
She looks so pretty I love it!! <3333
Again thx for drawing my request!! >u<
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:47 pm

pomeKNIGHT wrote:@KaRei
oh my gosh, im so glad you like i t, ///// AN D THANK YOU FO R CREDI TING ME IN UR SIG OH MY GO SH////// thats so super nice of you aaaaaaaa///// i really appreciate it <444444 QVQ

no problem, it's the least i can do, considering you're doing this for free >____<  thank you again! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityAura Mon May 05, 2014 8:40 pm

OMF Your art is so wonderful looking *^* I wish I could draw as well as you can *^* If it isn't a whole lot of trouble, I shall make a request to have my oc drawn. If it gets drawn, it will probably be the first that I have had my oc officially drawn. 

Reference: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w04GDXBTj2DTyJwCfGunIoKKENubniXl3zXzdne7rbM/edit

Clothing: Rin's outfit from LUVORATORRRRRY! 
Pose: Up to the artist
InsanityAura
InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Posts : 99
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Tue May 06, 2014 11:01 pm

pomeKNIGHT wrote:
EDIT:
i drew this gay loser since im watching space dandy while drawing these requests.  i dont care if hes a jerk hes such a qt pi e //vi BR A Te  s
i need like 50 princes:

KEKEKEKE I HOPE PRINCE RETURNS IN SPACE DANDY SEASON TWO

///FARTS AWAY
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Singing Alias : キモイ Posts : 435

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://kimoicchi@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LTreat Mon May 19, 2014 4:33 am

Uwah... I feel really randomly guilty for requesting this but can you also draw my persona Lianna/Ltreat?

References~
Side View:
Full View:
Logo thing:

Feel free to laugh at my art/designs T^T

Basically, Lianna wears a red scarf, red jacket, red headphones, red everything... I may or may not have an obsession. Since I don't like complicated clothing let's just give her black leggings. Also, the logo goes on her Jacket (Side without heart aka. right) and on the side of her headphones. Yeah, she has the nekomimi on them headphones. owo Kill me now. I guess hair should be black/dark brown and eyes should be red because why not?

EDIT: Just use my current dp as a reference. ^^
AHH Random Sketch thing -again-:

It's all random designing skills I don't have so feel free to do adjustments.

As for pose. I'll leave it up to you. Just add some kind of girly looking v-sign somewhere. Haha~

Geh, I feel really bad with all my requirements and constant nagging but your art is beautiful! *  ^ *)/

Thanks for offering and I'll try my best to spread the word.
'cept I'm not really on here all the time ._.
Once again, thanks!

Last edited by LTreat on Fri May 23, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
LTreat
LTreat

Singing Alias : ltreat Posts : 33

http://ltreat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue May 20, 2014 8:03 am

ohmai- FREE ART! isthisstillopen?Ihopeit'sstillopen

please! You're free to choose since I have multiple OCs XD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xtc0sai2wmAGqv5eT7qg8T36I2JWOugCCG2cXITy0IA/edit
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by xHotaruChan Wed May 21, 2014 10:54 am

---if this is still open , 
could you draw my OC please ? * Q * ;;
your art is really pretty omg ;;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHjRnmOxk0VwiBiM2GZg9KvEWwqOqI9dRWyk0fiCn8c/edit

You can draw either the 1st or 2nd outfit whichever preferred ; w ;
xHotaruChan
xHotaruChan

Singing Alias : Hotaru Posts : 46

https://www.youtube.com/user/xhotaruchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Can I request a chibi version of myself and a full body as well //slapped 8D;; ofc if that's u're able to and if u're willing to. Here is my whole doc ref and since I have two different clothing ref use the first one listed ( should say main )

I'M SRRY I'M SO PICKY Q7Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next