Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion

+9
Nazoraeru
asheya
ikikurface
RuukiKaru
Aerlith
Nauliz
Spoon
SAE
Aeon
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion

Post by Kagi Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Yeah I agree.
      Out of all the RP sites I've been on so far, namely just three... Gaia seems to be the most organized. BUT YES. Shall we plan o u o

I never knew you could RP on My Candy Love.
      I hear they have it ported onto an app? Forgot if it was Apple or Android.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Singing Alias : カギ Posts : 440

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orob0rustic

Back to top Go down

ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion

Post by SAE Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:59 pm

OAO didnt see your add on to the message //shot 

But yesss gurl. Lets plan cx lemme check out your chara real quick as well (got preoccupied with my baking.) But the senpai/kouhai seems like a good idea to go around c: (She is human xD)

And yep! The forum is huge on MCL x.x i mod the Art section, but the rp section seems to be one of the most organized Section out of all of them. Though its mainly girls, a lot of them are pretty good at playing guy charas c: 

And there is an app xD though I downloaded it, ive been so used to just going on the browser, Its just taking up space on my iPad.

EDIT- lol this could work owo So i put on my profile that she was friends (best friends in fact) with a non-human (cant see it since its in the background part xD), so let's see~
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : SAE Posts : 104

Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/sammielove20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Haha, I'm not sure if Eins is someone she wants to be friends with. I mean, he's the residential trickster that gets in trouble with the previous Headmaster/village he was in. I dunno if Sae wants to go down that route. Maybe if you want to be the best friend route, they could have at once been a best friend? Or... maybe best friends in terms of vocal lessons? Or maybe sempai/kouhai best friends cause he goes for advice? [/ shot] Though I just see him playing tricks on her afterwards XDD

Hmmm, what else.
      She seems like the responsible types, but I'm not too sure about that.
      Looks can be very deceiving. [/ squints eyes]

EDIT -- Yeah, I think in general there are a lot of female RPers in general... though, I do know quite a few guys on Gaia that RPs wonders. I can't female RP either. Most of my favorite OCs have been males. Einsy included. Haha.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by SAE Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Hmm -strokes invisi-beard- very true.  Eh, Sae's not particularly a trickster. Maybe she took some sort of interest in him because he is indeed a trickster and she cares about her kouhai? O.o maybe she attempts to be like a big sister to him?
Idk //shot
But the going for advice idea definitely could work c: 

The playing tricks part xD lol oh poor Sae. Its bad enough she loses stuff like there's no tomorrow, but I'd probably laugh at whatever tricks he has up his sleeve for her. 

I usually sign up for rps late (I debate if I really want to join if I'm in more than 5...but I usually join anyways -is weak to good plots-), so only spots are male spots. C: I like playing male parts, but for some reason I tend to end up making my characters either kind of feminine (Yaoi rps FTW for this x'D), or very ...playerish?  
But i've come up with some good charas for either gender o3o Or at least I think I do.
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Ouu that works.
      A sibling like relationship where he asks for advice, yet at the same time doesn't like how "caring" she is like an older sister (cause he's an only child and they're the same age)?

"Ahhhh!! So annoying! We're the same age, stop pretending to be like you're older than me!!.....
      .....so.... how do I do this?"
      I don't know either [/ shot]

The advice things work since she's a class more experience? Whatever you call that. A higher class. [/ nod] Ahh, poor girl! Well, he's not always trickster, he's just cunning. If they mean the same?

I feel you. I'm a sucker for good templates / story lines.
      I remember the most I had to do was 12 characters in college education. NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN! Urghhhh, glad they eventually died out. Haha. I've only RPed one yaoi... and that was advance lit and super hard to manage. The storyline was super interesting though. Maybe one day when we get more RPers interested, I'll bring one of my old threads over here. Anyone up for a little horror [/ shameless advertisement]
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SAE Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:08 pm

xD I think it'll work out in the long run, so we could definitely try this out once it starts up o3o
(Oh that example xDD)
Well, I'd call her uperclassmen, but its really whatever you'd like to call it. 
Hmm, that works xD but she's a pretty determined girl, so I'm sure she can handle Eins. 

Geez! That's a lot!! I don't think I could handle that many...

*CoughsI'dBeInterestedCoughs*
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazoraeru Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:26 am

May I ask how many characters have been made/accepted so far?

Last edited by Nazoraeru on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Nazoraeru
Nazoraeru
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : 비유 / 準える Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by SAE Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 am

From the list thats been posted, only two have been accepted so far from what I know c:
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:20 am

... Seeing this planning now makes me think it was a bad idea after all, not posting the entire history. I think I will edit them in as theyre 'discovered' in RP. Yep, I think those two would have a very interesting relationship.  interesting indeed. [/nods] <stole Kagi's nod.

yes, that is correct. 2 have been accepted so far, and 2 others need further modifications/specifications made before they can be accepted.

Edit: 3 accepted(+mine = 4 total); 1 waiting
Also added some more places. Still typing those up ;w;
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by asheya Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:20 pm

uH I WANNA RP THIS TOO [SOBS HEAVILY]
Wait wait wait, how many characters are you accepting Aeon??

To be honest I'm not a fan of RPing with people I don't know ugh. I've been disappointed many times when I sign up for RPs and I write some full blown nice 3 paragraphs and someone responds with one. But THAT was on MCL so I'm reading to try again hehe.
asheya
asheya
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : asheya Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:18 pm

well, it doesnt seem like there are any more interested people anyway, so it probably won't even matter whether or not I keep it open or [close] it XD But I definitely dont want over 10 right now.

*winks* i'll leave it open just for you, Ashe

Hyper

ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion - Page 3 Announ10

The RP section is now open!

See first post for link if you need it

Just found out this was possible.

*headdesk* I just realized that since I made move in a day later for returning students, pretty much only Kagi's freshie can post right now. Even though ive opened up the RP... It works in RL, but for RPposting... *cries* please dont shoot me! this is new for me too, so if anyone notices anything weird in the future, please do continue to guide me..! [/dogeza]

Edits: For the sake of allowing everyone to post, I have changed the current date to Sunday the 10th. The freshman have already finished moving in //
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:32 am

For the character, can I change it ? temporary tho, Until I made a proper one

Spoiler:
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Singing Alias : Nauliz Posts : 434

Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://soundcloud.com/rygar-thunderheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 am

@Rygar: updated. But unless you're going to dramatically change the picture, it doesn't make that much of a difference?

Also added another new student :3
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by TamagoFish Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 am

And I am that new student whoo!!
(I actually made it haha /collapses)

By the way, may I ask how Spoon or Kagi were able to code their posts on the RP? They're really cool haha.
TamagoFish
TamagoFish
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Cree Posts : 212

Blind Duets Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 am

I'm also curious .-.
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:08 am

Just simple bbcodings.
Things like alignment, color choices, and font sizes can make a huge difference on your layout.

Here's a list of bbcodes that YTC (or the host of YTC) allows:
http://help.forumotion.com/faq?mode=bbcode

Although it says you can do this stuff... please be reasonable. Don't have marquee scrolls with important information cause no one is gonna have the time to sit through that. Also, remember to copy your coding as some of them will be eaten by the thread when you go and edit it.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Rygar... I'm not quite sure how your character is already in his room. Move in is /today/ for the uppclassmen, unless he moved in earlier like an hour ago and fell asleep there. But since it's already up...

There have been some roommate assignments, so please at least go to the office sometime to get them, or i'll just announce here.

Sagi: Room 510
Ian: Room 526
Sae + Saji in Room 207
Eins + Ruuko in Room 328
Rygar: Room 221

Rygar isnt one of the ones with a roomie right now, so it's fine, i guess. he can just go on with his breakfast. Those of you without a roommate doesnt mean you don't have one, it's just not another RPer.

Regarding what your character is wondering: I did think about it, but it doesn't seem to make as much sense to me for an arts school to limit their students on expression with their clothing. thus -> no uniform. wear whatever you want

Another note: Al was made solely for storyline purposes, so I might be MIA a lot there, unless someone wants to go look for him for whatever reason
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Well, It's because he doesn't have a place to return to or something like that, so, he pretty much sneak inside the dormitory by himself before Sunday.
I guess he's there without any permission whatsoever then xD

Yeah, I kinda get it '3' But, My OC just "can't help to wonder"
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:12 pm

^ Usually those kinds of things aren't allowed Rygar unless you discussed with the RP maker, in this case Aeon. It could ruin whatever plot she was going for if it's not pre-discussed.

Also, please try to refrain from using //"reactions" as part of your posts.
      It's hard for a player to interact with (should they want to make note of your expression). Is your character closing their eyes while releasing a breathe of air, or are they violently exhaling like he/she's gonna die from carbon dioxide if they didn't?

Last edited by Kagi on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : STUPID CODING.)
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:31 pm

ah ? noted then, sorry about it, I never do RP with this scale

More explanation please .w.
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Hrmmmmm... what do you mean in this scale? I'm confused.

Explanations for why you have to talk to the RP maker to do things outside of the set setting?
      Well, it's more like a polite gesture to follow the setting. In this case, when returning are mentioned that they had a 3 months off from school... they had a 3 months off from school. Who knows why Aeon might have chose that specific amount of time but it must have something to do with how this story will progress.

Another reason would be because Al (the new headmaster) might have something to do in that time frame and if you came to school early, or never left, then your character might disrupt the flow of events... making Al less of a mysterious headmaster (since you'll probably have met him already during your "not allowed entry to the school dormitories") Once again, these are just speculations (guesses), I'm not really sure, just that it's like common courtesy to follow the setting unless given permission.

EDIT -- It's also been brought to my attention that you might have meant this type of RP. There are different types of RPs, like free-form and structured, and you might be talking about the free-form where players are given more freedom as to what their characters are doing as oppose this a structured kind where there are boundaries where characters cannot cross, unless given permission. In other words, free-form RPs are more free for the players cause they can make their character appear at "school" whenever, where as structured RPs are more like what Aeon's have right now. If this makes sense.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:49 pm

I see, I see. :/
I'll watch out for it next time
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:51 pm

^ ^ , no problem.
      It takes time to soak things in when you haven't done something before. Also, hope you don't mind that I made Shirou interact with your character?
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Ah, sure, I don't mind '3'
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by fuunyu Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:19 am

Hmmm.. 

To tell you the truth, I never really thought about joining an RP.

But the premise is interesting and maybe I can be more active in the forums because of this *hehe* I need some practice to improve my grammar and a way to kill some time.

I'll try, but bear with me since this is my first time RPing!

EDIT: Sorry for not reading the previous posts, but is this closed already? Since the topic of the main RP thread said "Open" and you guys already started for some reason.. D: 

Is it too late if I join?
fuunyu
fuunyu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Fuu Posts : 80

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/greengrass68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next