Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[Youtube Chorus Project] Creating a song [Lyrics]

+14
Kagamine_Len
Effyness
Tsukiyo
ReiYu
miyuki-haruka
Suntamukun
Roka
Caramel
joakkar
Aelve
Kicchan
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
sakuratine
Dawnbringerz
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Youtube Chorus Project] Creating a song [Lyrics] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Youtube Chorus Project] Creating a song [Lyrics]

Post by sakuratine Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 am

luna~ wai--wha--?
that's only the first part? lol
this will be long.XD
[or am i getting the wrong idea?o.O] XD
thanks anyways! :D

aelve~ how about making the intro a rap...then proceed to the uhmm,,how should i put it...the normal part?. [Youtube Chorus Project] Creating a song [Lyrics] - Page 2 Icon_lol

uhmm..what else?XD
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

http://twitter.com/sakuratine

Back to top Go down

[Youtube Chorus Project] Creating a song [Lyrics] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Youtube Chorus Project] Creating a song [Lyrics]

Post by Aelve Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:23 am

@sakuratine: I think Luna's talking about the whole song composing. First part is lyrics, and it's finished~ Second part should be composing (vocals and instruments), third would be making everybody sing and play <3

Actually I felt the first part more like being sung, rather than rapped, because it's more...poetical? But if you wanna do it and everybody agrees I guess that's okay.

If I got it wrong, then the song's gonna be really long o__o Actually we should decide which parts to rap or not, because rapping makes the song really faster...If we do too much rap, the song could be too short! Then we'd have to add lyrics.
Aelve
Aelve
Talkative

Singing Alias : 夢茶 Posts : 338
Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

http://www.aelve.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight-KurochiMisa Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:43 am

with the whole racial-togetherness, we're kicking Smiling's butt. XD

I could compose the music, if you'd like. I actually have a band that can do it. =] My band mate joined YTC not too long ago.
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : MoonlightKagomeHimeko/Moonlight/KurochiMisa Posts : 799

Voted YTC Best Singer 2009

http://moonlightkagome.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am

@Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Actually my opinion is that the whole YT chorus compose it, it's our song :)

@sakuratine
Oh no, the lyrics aren't finished, more or less in the whole song they will be like 50 people, the lyrics must be longer xD

Also, forget rapping and other things now, first the lyrics, then we'll decide ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight-KurochiMisa Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am

I totally understand. =]
I'll have my band help you guys with the composing.
Sounds good, Luna.
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : MoonlightKagomeHimeko/Moonlight/KurochiMisa Posts : 799

Voted YTC Best Singer 2009

http://moonlightkagome.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelve Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Oh, that's so awesome *____* I'm very excited about the song. Let's talk about composition in the other thread~

About the lyrics, we should compose more but...we shouldn't compose too much, or the song will be really too long. Or we could compose a song with faster tempo.
Aelve
Aelve
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuratine Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 pm

hmm..i think we'll make it with faster tempo. :D
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:49 am

For the sentences in our own languages, what's the sentence we have to translate ?

And i'm really sry to don't have participated...

Great job girls !!!
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : TBK, TheBakaKit Posts : 1121

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.facebook.com/TheBakaKitsune

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuratine Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:50 am

[Youtube Chorus Project] Creating a song [Lyrics] - Page 2 Icon_cheers Kanpaii~ XD

I am still not sure...
But as for now, it seems like 'You and me, we are one' is the line that will be translated. o.O

:D
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 am

We'll add more sentences of course...^^

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuratine Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am

Yosh~! :D I just hope that the other YTC members will be more interested about this project..I mean, to help with the lyrics.XD
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelve Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah. the topic's gonna be kinda dying if nobody posts °A°...

I suggest that we add a sentence to sing in every language?
Aelve
Aelve
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchan Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 am

You and me, we are one -> FRENCH TRANSLATION -> Toi et moi, nous ne sommes qu'un.

I will try to find other sentences...
Kicchan
Kicchan
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : TBK, TheBakaKit Posts : 1121

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.facebook.com/TheBakaKitsune

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramel Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 am

I'm no good with lyrics, so I can't help there... But I'll say what I think of everything 8D

I think the lyrics are great, but I don't think we ought to make them longer because then the song'll become too long (unless we sing it like ura-omotte lovers/disappearance of miku XD)...

And I was wondering whether the names in front of the lyrics are those who'll sing it..
If it is I think it would be better if the lyrics were spread out over all participants.. Because then only those who made the lyrics actually sing something other than the refrain/chorus (not that I blame you for wanting to sing the lyrics you created).

Luna said that then we'd only be able to sing about two lines if it stays this long, but I think we don't actually have to sing more than that. I thinks I best to have a normal-length song where people sing about two lines rather than a waaaaaaaay too long song where everybody sings four lines or something.

And now for some translating~! You and me, we are one in Dutch: jij en ik, wij zijn één. (Or something like that... if someone thinks of something else, that's fine by me~!)
Caramel
Caramel
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Sinja / シンヤ Posts : 323
Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 am

@Caramel
Yeah, but we are more than 50 people...what should we do? Do a really-big-chorus? I though that it was a nice idea to write long lyrics and separate them for the people o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelve Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:28 am

Caramel wrote:
I think the lyrics are great, but I don't think we ought to make them longer because then the song'll become too long (unless we sing it like ura-omotte lovers/disappearance of miku XD)...
LOL xDDD....I don't think it's possible. It'd be fun though.
Caramel wrote:
And I was wondering whether the names in front of the lyrics are those who'll sing it..
If it is I think it would be better if the lyrics were spread out over all participants.. Because then only those who made the lyrics actually sing something other than the refrain/chorus (not that I blame you for wanting to sing the lyrics you created).
No, I don't think so...The names in front of lyrics are just for quoting (to show what other people wrote everytime someone adds lyrics). For me, at least...I don't know about the other peeps?
Caramel wrote:
I thinks I best to have a normal-length song where people sing about two lines rather than a waaaaaaaay too long song where everybody sings four lines or something.
Yeah, I agree. Too long would be boring. But if people wanna sing more, we can add like one sentence to sing in all languages. That way it won't be too long (As the tempo will be fast...I mean, the lyrics will go faster too. And there are a few rap parts so I believe it's okay?)

Other suggestions and opinion, people ;A;?
*sorry for long quote...makes quite a long post*
Aelve
Aelve
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramel Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:40 am

@Luna: That would be nice, but then you'd have such a long song...
*tries to think of a solution*

Maybe we can add a few more lines to the lyrics (I mean, we already have like 30-35 lines not including the chorus) so that we have 50 lines (not including the chorus) and then everyone has a line... but I don't think it ought to be much longer than that... Maybe we have to sing a few lines in pairs otherwise.. I also see there are still some languages missing in the chorus, so there is room for a few more lines... but I seriously don't know... I'm no good with lyrics (whether it's making them or dividing them between people) XD

@Aelve: Yeah, maybe another sentence that can be sung in all languages 8D Great idea~!
Caramel
Caramel
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Sinja / シンヤ Posts : 323
Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:42 am

@Caramel
Hm...you are right...:3

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuratine Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 pm

<blockquote>Caramel wrote:
If
it is I think it would be better if the lyrics were spread out over all
participants.. Because then only those who made the lyrics actually
sing something other than the refrain/chorus (not that I blame you for
wanting to sing the lyrics you created).
</blockquote>
No, I
don't think so...The names in front of lyrics are just for quoting (to
show what other people wrote everytime someone adds lyrics). For me, at
least...I don't know about the other peeps?

I STARTED THAT.XD So, I must say that Aelve is right. :D
sakuratine
sakuratine
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelve Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:42 am

So....Now we should find another sentence to sing. Suggestions please? Something about singing maybe? ._.

I re-read older posts from the other thread...Do we still write a part in japanese to make the Vocaloids sing?

Oh, and...when will there be the PV-drawing topic..? ><
Aelve
Aelve
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 am

@Aelve
Oh....I'm gonna open it now >w>

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelve Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:20 am

Oh, great =D I hope many people will take part to this.

I'll be posting something. But I don't know how to do animations XD *fail*
Aelve
Aelve
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Roka shall try and take part of the lyrics making, since she is usually useless!!

Aelve wrote:Since it's a "song to you", and the concept is about "I" and "You" being alone, then meeting each other and becoming a "We"...well, I thought we could make a singing or talking part with "Thank you" in all the languages.
Roka thinks we could do this part at the very end, where every language group sings/says their own version of "Thank you". First will be English, and last would be Japanese. Like, everyone sings/says the English and everyone sings/says the Japanese.

Just an idea!!
Don't hurt Roka if you don't like her idea.
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Suntamukun Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi there! :D
I translated the bridge into japanese:
Hoping you will enjoy the lyrics Very Happy

みんなで心を込めて歌って
minna de kokoro komete utatte
手を取って明日へ歩こう
te wo totte ashita he arukou
昨日のメロディ今輝いてる
kinou no merodi ima kagayaiteru
言葉で静けさ啓発しながら
kotoba de shizukesa keihatsu shinagara
Suntamukun
Suntamukun
Chorus Staff

Singing Alias : すん/suntamu Posts : 376
Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next