Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Things you like and things you hate about your voice

+47
YokoTenshi-Chan
Luna Amatista
irO
Suvi
Coda
magical_wishes
haneWing
Akemi
Tsumanne
Kicchan
Rei
Speck
TheRisingDream
Syn
apol
Lyrica
Kita-Chan03
Penny
FSH
XMidoriX
joakkar
seahorsegurl
Kurii
Ciel
mong
Una
Aniki
ChoAkkar ♥
JackSparrowRon
espeon977
kiki
Kemi
Piri
Pronch
sakuratine
Suntamukun
ReiYu
Jay-Shay
(ツ・ω・キ)
Hikki-chan
BlackRockShooter
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
braveheart
Zero
Aziro
Effyness
Kumbancha
51 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Things you like and things you hate about your voice - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you like and things you hate about your voice

Post by ChoAkkar ♥ Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:58 am

Hate: It can go squeaky. ... AND I HATE IT WHEN IT DOES. It disables me from singing Sakura Rock! ;A; And that Auto-tune hates my voice. When my voice dies, it turns into Miley Cyrus' voice. (IM SERIOUS! I sound exactly like her that when I talk at this one time my throat broke down, people thought Miley Cyrus was in my school when it was actually just me.)

Like: Vocal range. That I can go from a shota voice up to a part of Mariah Carey's range. (Though not as good as hers but I can reach it.) I can soften and harden my voice... Though there are times I can't.
ChoAkkar ♥
ChoAkkar ♥
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : やっち姫 (Yacchi-Hi Posts : 1654

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009

http://choupanko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Things you like and things you hate about your voice - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you like and things you hate about your voice

Post by Piri Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 am

@chou
i sing like miley cyrus which i hate
xD really my friends always tell me to imitate her
Piri
Piri
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Piri Posts : 2248

Post Spammer Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/domouob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:05 am

Hate: My very, very limited vocal range. My awkward voice. The fact Luka can sing lower than me in a number of songs. I can't do many Kaito or any other male vocaloid songs.

Like: I can do Len songs easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 am

OTL

I hate my range. I hate my voice. I hate how I can't sound nice. I that I can't sing lower.

The list goes on. 8D

(Oh, and right now, I'm hating that I had my wisdom teeth pulled because it's impeding on my crap singing more)
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Singing Alias : 兄貴 Posts : 336

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziro Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm

@Aniki:

Awww have confidence rome wasn't built in a day. Alot of people like my voice and I think personally it sounds horrid. We all still have lots to learn. You're not alone ^.^v
Aziro
Aziro
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aziro Posts : 780

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.freewebs.com/midnightmoonproductions

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Like: Th fact that i sound more mature than people my age (or older, in fact) d(=u=)b -SHOT- Most people think my voice is unique so i'll just go along with that (OuO) And i love my voice range and versatility *0* <3

Dislike: My vibrato and how i tend to go flat OTL

~Una
Una
Una
Talkative

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Unawhut

Back to top Go down

Post by mong Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm

What I like: I like to think I'm quite energetic when I sing...? And I kind of like that I can kind of do a decent shota/boy voice, hahaaaa. 8'D

What I dislike: I have a puny range and I have no idea where my headvoice is so I can't see if it is any bigger than it is right now orz. Also, a lack of vibrato. *sobs*
mong
mong
Chorus Staff

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Like: I have a very powerful (and loud rofl) voice, and my timbre is this rather interesting medium-deep (it's deep, but not really that deep). I've also got a fairly large range for someone who's considered an alto probably - it goes up to SopI notes, anyway. But because of that, I can pull off anything from pop to rock to R&B to classical XD And I like my vibrato XD

Dislike: Everything about my voice that I liked can be reversed! Powerful = cannot sing soft, gentle songs, medium-deep = cannot sing cute songs, and while my range is big, I can't pull it off convincingly enough most of the times - I'm not very good at utilising my higher range in pop songs ><! And my vibrato, while I like it, doesn't really go with everything (like with my latest cover, Room sized Logic, I literally had to put so much effort into killing it off entirely ;_;!). I also really hate that I can't consistently control my vocal tone - it just changes when it feels like changing (refer to Room sized Logic again, where my bridge was just done in a totally different tone XD). ALSO I CAN'T SING BALLADS/DO NOT SOUND GOOD ON THEM. *cries in a corner*
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Piri Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 am

JackSparrowRon wrote:

What I hate: My voice sounds incredibly weak no matter how strong I try to... sing. xD I also have the most fail vocal range in the world O.O *looks at list of hate* There's no way I can possibly write all of those! >.<

What I like: It's soft. xDD

same o.O
+hate: I cannot sound like a shota ><
+like: i can genderbend but not shota loool!
Piri
Piri
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Piri Posts : 2248

Post Spammer Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/domouob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurii Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 am

I Like : I can make my voice like a male ! *O* Actually, I can sound like Gakupo ... xD

I hate : I can't go to high notes, and my breathe is too short. D: And, hum ... I can't scream ! xD And sometimes, my voice don't have any emotion at all. T_T"
Kurii
Kurii
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kurii or Riku ~ Posts : 344

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Aziro wrote:@Aniki:

Awww have confidence rome wasn't built in a day. Alot of people like my voice and I think personally it sounds horrid. We all still have lots to learn. You're not alone ^.^v

I just really don't like my voice... it's weird. O_O;
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Singing Alias : 兄貴 Posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemi Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 am

I also dislike the fact that my vibratos suck, I need to shake my head really hard to get a decent one out. Dx
Kemi
Kemi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kemi Posts : 945

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Suntamukun Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:48 am

AkemiKioku wrote:I also dislike the fact that my vibratos suck, I need to shake my head really hard to get a decent one out. Dx

Which that means you should not focus on, and let the vibrato comes naturally...
Just work hard! ^^ And keep singing
That's how mine came !! XDD One day one day, yours will come ! :D
Suntamukun
Suntamukun
Chorus Staff

Singing Alias : すん/suntamu Posts : 376
Dango Daikazoku Chorus CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemi Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm

How did yours come suntamu-twin? :3
Kemi
Kemi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kemi Posts : 945

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay-Shay Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

I also hate how I don't sound my age. I'm 12...and in my chorus, my voice stands out so much, because everybody still has very quiet, soft, raspy voices..and mine is loud and sharp and..sounds..older than me. If you knew me in person, you would be shocked at how much my voice doesn't fit me.
Jay-Shay
Jay-Shay
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Jay-Shay Posts : 816

Post Spammer Winner My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by seahorsegurl Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:00 am

Hmmm..

I like that I can somewhat voice lolis and shotas (without straining). :'DDDDDD
-SHOTTT-
I find it easy to change my voice, since it's kinda medium-low but also has a childish tone, so if I go high, even if it's not as high (as in pitch) as some people's, it still sounds like a little girl because of that throaty, childish tone. (Same with shota. xDDD)

I dislike that my high notes sound like crap. >>; -has a not-very-wide range-
I also have a nasally tone that just annoys me sometimes (a little is okay, but too much is.. blech.). My head voice is really weak and that bridge between my chest voice and head voice is also weak. xDDD And I can't scream like Yoppei. ANND. My vibrato is non-existent. ;A;
seahorsegurl
seahorsegurl
Animator

Singing Alias : Katie Posts : 56

https://www.youtube.com/seahorsegurl

Back to top Go down

Post by joakkar Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:38 am

I like the fact that my low voice and high voice seem completely different xD and eventually I can do vibrattos. And... I can sing hell fast xD?

I hate the fact that I lose the ability to breathe in most songs and that my falsetto is ridiculous. Also that my voice isnt soft and blendable like most ppl's D:
joakkar
joakkar
Conversationalist

https://www.youtube.com/user/joakkar

Back to top Go down

Post by XMidoriX Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

well let's see...
Like:I like that my voice sounds a bit childish because a good amount of vocaloid songs need a voice like that, I can hit high notes(but I can't hold them for long)

Dislike:I hate that I don't enunciate enough and it gets on my nerves, I love/hate my childish voice, I crack like 24/7, song melodies do NOT come easy to me, and lastly it takes forever for my voice to warm up
XMidoriX
XMidoriX
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Go?? Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 pm

What I like? My powerful, rock/bass-voice, that perfectly fits with songs like "Howling" (DtB op) or ever "Uragiri no Yuuyake" (DRRR op). But still, I can sing really high and I have deep breath :D And REALLY gentle songs also fits with my voice.
What I hate? I can't do vibrato always, just sometimes. It's annoying -.-' And my voice is usually neuter... And emotionless >< And even, if I have deep breath, my drawing isn't clear anytime (if you know, what I mean). And the biggest thing - I'm master of out of tune O,O

Go??

Back to top Go down

Post by FSH Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 pm

What I like: It has a unrivaled vocal range. Smile
When I dislike: My singing can get kind of throaty... D:
FSH
FSH
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : 魚二三 Posts : 1356

Post Spammer Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/FScarlettHenry

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Like: My random Vibratos and High notes.
Dislike: Sometimes... I sound.. like an 10year old with a sugarrush.. /Too young;-;
DO NOT WANT
Penny
Penny
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : Penny Posts : 5337

Post Spammer Winner Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/penrosetingeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Go?? Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Oh! One more thing about my voice.
I sound older than I am :3 Hehe.

Go??

Back to top Go down

Post by Kita-Chan03 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:51 pm

my horrible high notes LostSoul
Kita-Chan03
Kita-Chan03
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : キタちゃん Posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrica Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 pm

dislike: somdays goes kaito sounding, goes raspy and quiet
Lyrica
Lyrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:43 am

like: Hmmm its unique voice xD;
dislike: ugh, so ugly sounding, and so dull and monotone sounding xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next